Red Suits You

by RedDragon

Disclaimer: I don't own any of em and I'm not making any money from them, sigh, so please don't sue! I also don't own Cludeo. Don't mean to infringe on any copyrights.

Author's Notes:

Story Notes: Slight ATQH/RWOB.


During her lunch hour Inspector 'Meg' Thatcher sat at her desk in her office, with her sandwiches and coffee, and tried to solve the murder case she and her subordinates were working on. The murder had been committed at Blackwell Grange and the victim was a rich old man. Six of his associates were suspects. Meg believed the murderer was Reverend Green, but to arrest him she needed two more pieces of evidence.

Sat at the computer at the reception desk, Turnbull was also trying to solve the mystery. Scratching his head he consulted his notes. He knew the weapon used was the candlestick. And that either Mrs. White or Reverend Green had coshed the old man over the head. But which? His belief in religion was making it hard for him to believe that the Reverend would be capable of taking a life, but the undeniable evidence was pointing that way.

Fraser studied the computer screen in his own office, mentally piecing together the evidence. Unlike Turnbull, Fraser knew enough about human nature and life to know that no matter what someone's position was, whether it is a police officer, a lawyer or a Reverend, they can be capable of crime. Fraser worked with his combined instinct and the evidence in front of him. He came up with the answer.

Using his computer mouse Fraser clicked on the handcuffs icon at the bottom right of the screen. He clicked on 'Reverend Green,' the 'candlestick,' and in the 'Lounge.' Fraser finally clicked on the 'accuse' button. The refined English butler's voice spoke loudly on each of the three computers; "Colonel Mustard accuses Reverend Green, with the candlestick in the Lounge. Colonel Mustard has accused correctly." The computers showed Reverend Green in a jail cell.

Fraser noticed Professor Plum had logged off. Using the chat option across the bottom of the screen, Fraser typed a message to Miss. Scarlet, "Red Suits You!"

The End


End Red Suits You by RedDragon: RedDragon@manutd.com

Author and story notes above.