The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Geometry: Chapter 20, Last Night

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)
From: Darian
Date: 02/18/2011
Please, please write more. I love this story. The way you write it is awesome, couldnt stop reading it for hours and when I finished I had to read it once more8o))))

p.s. sorry my english suck 8o)))

From: niente
Date: 08/06/2008
Dear lord, what a tour de force. More, please? Help! What happens next! But so many, many beautiful images in the twenty chapters you posted. Thank you so much for your hard work at putting glorious imagination and inspiration to paper.
From: Lori
Date: 04/08/2008
Just found this story and LOVE it! I am really hoping that you've at least written another chapter or two (or finished it?)...Love the x-over aspects and really want to know how Fraser and Ray handle Methos and Duncan also with Marina...
From: ann
Date: 03/07/2007
Please, I have to find out how this ends!
From: JB
Date: 02/20/2007
Yay, Geometry's back!
From: Andrea Brown
Date: 02/20/2007
Hurrah! A new chapter at last! You've got such a fun world set up, more please!
From: Ran
Date: 02/18/2007
thank you, thank you, thank you

I have been waiting anxiously for your next chapter.

I can hardly wait to see what happens next (hopefully Horton gets what coming to him).
From: Ranger1s
Date: 02/18/2007
Horray! Another installment of this story. I'm normally not a fan of cross-fiction, but your story has me hooked. I'm looking forward to the next episode and am hoping that this is really not the 'last night' as your title says.
From: MonicaPDX
Date: 02/17/2007
I haven't even read it yet, but wanted to say:

HALLELUJAH!

You've been missed. ;)
(post new comment)