The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on A Year, More or Less, in the Life

Number of comments: 12

(post new comment)
From: mary
Date: 10/20/2012
I found it! This was the first dS Ray/Ray story I read, and it's up there as one of the best. Heart breaking, and hopeful, and twisty. I'm glad you write lots of happy Fraser and RayK as well, but I love this one.

From: Eileen Lufkin
Date: 06/03/2011
I enjoyed reading A Year, More or Less.

From: fanofall
Date: 05/22/2011
Cracked me up the whole way through.

From: Kate
Date: 12/22/2009
Wow you just blew me away with that story. Ray/Ray which normally I don't go for at all, and despite that I think that's just about the best Due South fic I've ever read. Truly good.

From: Marie
Date: 12/10/2009
Oh, this is such a delight. It's painful and angsty and hot and sweet and so very them. I've bookmarked this because I suspect I'll be reading it again and again.

Beautifully done! Thank you so much for sharing this. :D

From: exbex
Date: 09/27/2009
Love this fic. This is a really interesting post-Vegas Vecchio, and their dynamic is greatness here. Well done.

From: Not Just Me
Date: 10/11/2008
This is my favorite dS story of all time. Thank you so much for writing and posting it. Your Rays are just... perfect.
From: sassyinkpen
Date: 03/05/2008
Oh, man, I loved this story SO SO much!! Fabulous characterizations, wonderful details. I love the way you allowed them to be so domestic and yet such guys at the same time. PLUS weaving in all the juicy stuff about Ray and Vegas and Kowalski's issues....WONDERFUL!
From: Nightgardening
Date: 05/29/2007
I loved this story. I think you captured both characters very well. I'm not even a fan of this pairing, but in a story such as yours, It absolutely works. Fantastic.
From: Iris
Date: 05/29/2007
this was an awesome story. everything about it was greatness. made me smile a lot. :) thanks.
From: missy
Date: 04/17/2007
That was a EXCELLENT story! Thanks so much for sharing it.
From: MonicaPDX
Date: 04/15/2007
I've never been too keen on Ray/Ray, but a good story is a good story. A great story is a *great* story. And this was fantastic. Loved the characterizations (oh *god* did I love the characterizations); loved the story progression; loved the mordant laughs, things like Mitch, the bracelet and cross, and too many others to list. And I loved that I could for once really *see* the two of 'em together, and it felt right. Greatness! Thanks much. As Ray said...a hella fun. ;)
(post new comment)