The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Snowball's Chance in Hell

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)
From: ride_4ever
Date: 03/03/2017
Terrific Ray voice and sweet start to The Quest!

From: gloriana
Date: 08/21/2008
And this line here:

I decide that I have to clear this up with streak-free Windex. I want birds smacking themselves into us, we're so clear.

That is a gorgeous line - I'd give whole stories for a line like that :)
From: Nadine
Date: 11/15/2006
Lovely. Looking forward to more stories, beta or no beta.
From: Berty (bertybertle@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 10/27/2006
This has a lovely, peaceful feeling to it that makes you come out smiling! Really, really nice. Write some more! :-)
From: Benquasha Fraser
Date: 10/25/2006
Awww. I loved it. I'm so glad you directed us over here. :)

"It was like getting run over by a clown. Yeah, it hurts, but it's just so damned funny that you can't help but laugh as you bleed out on the pavement."

That was sooo funny I couldn't help but laugh at the image... ok, maybe I haven't quite stopped laughing about it just yet. Lol.

So, yeah. Just thought I'd say I loved your story. It was so sweet and perfect and I love happy endings. :D
From: Damia Marsters (damiamarsters@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/22/2006
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was a lovely quiet story with Ray's voice done so well. My favourite bit was -

"It was like getting run over by a clown. Yeah, it hurts, but it's just so damned funny that you can't help but laugh as you bleed out on the pavement."

I wish I had created that image!

I loved the last paragraph too.
From: Sam (sam80853@gmail.com)
Date: 10/21/2006
Weehee ... that's great, SO them! Especially Ray's thoughts!
From: Luciferofthecircle (Luciferofthecircle@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/18/2006
This is lovely. It's very sweet and Ray's voice feels very authentic. The love that Ray feels for Fraser shines through in the writing. Nice!

Do you have a Live Journal? Because if you do you should post this on ds-noticeboard.
From: Ranger1s
Date: 10/16/2006
Great last line! It's the perfect ending. Please continue to write.
(post new comment)