The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Geometry: Chapter 19, Dief's Plan, Dief's Pack

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: suzy
Date: 01/19/2007
Wow. Just read this entire story and have to comment. Love it. Great characterizations. I have no idea if Mina is an OC or not but she works well with Ray and Ben. She doesn't take over the story. She's well fleshed out and I'm really liking the trio. I like how all the crossover bits are well blended into one universe. Nothing's jarring. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the great read.

Suzy
From: Kayla Bates
Date: 11/19/2006
Can I have some more, please? I seriously enjoyed reading this. Couldn't put it down, in fact, even though I have lots of homework I should be doing now. I hope you're planning on writing more.
From: Andrea Brown (andbro@allmusic.com)
Date: 10/13/2006
[Big shiny pathetic eyes, imagine Oliver Twist] Please sir, I'd like some more? I'm having too much fun with this and I really want you to keep going. Maybe some back stories, Marina's time as an agent? You've set up a big universe to play in. What about throwing it open for others to join in? It worked for ATF/Mag7, Mag7 sprouts AUs like nothing I've seen in more than a decade of reading fic.
From: thewife
Date: 10/11/2006
yea! I really hate unfinished stories! I thought you gave up! Remember this type of reading is a guilty pleasure, so few of us dare to comment, you have more readers than you know. This story line is so much fun, please stick to the end.
From: Monica (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 10/09/2006
Well hallelujah - another chapter, at last! And great, again. Loved Dief gettin' all alpha; Methos getting such a shock (not to mention the rest of us, although we were *suspicioning*, you know we were); and Ray gettin' medieval on Hunter ass. [vbg] Uh, yeah; I liked it. It's just that I'm awful about writing notes to authors unless there are handy little comment forms like this. Please, may we have some more? Lots more? When life permits? I just love Marina, and the situations you come up with! Plus Dief's bond with her is simply one of the coolest twists ever. :)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.