The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Easy

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)
From: mergatrude
Date: 05/18/2009
Rereading your fic instead of working, and oh, I'd forgotten how much fun this was! Ray's crisis without the self-hate he's often written with is excellent, as are his powers of deduction, and Fraser is awkward and charming. Also, I'd forgotten how excellent that kiss is! I'm a bit of a connoisseur of F/K kisses and this one is just so completely yummy!

From: cloudie
Date: 11/15/2006
This was so sweet. Love how you write the guys - them being in a relationship seems so fitting and natural. Thanks again:)
From: Keerawa (keerawa@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/14/2006
Delightful!

I really enjoyed Ray picking what to wear, working his nerves over the choice of clean jeans vs. work jeans.

Great Ray voice in here, like with this sentence: "threat-assessing the stainless steel counters and the cupboards like a whack-job". He's so NERVOUS!

And Fraser's response to Ray's question about him getting married was priceless!
From: MonicaPDX2 (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 10/13/2006
Oh god, this was great! I was about as nervous as Ray. By the 'what to wear' paragraph I was giggling at the thought of possibly seeing 'biker boots, Bulls shirt, nothng in between' or something. ;) An absolutely perfect first date story. Loved it!
(post new comment)