The Due South Fiction Archive Entry

 

You Can Leave Your Hat On


by
silvina

Disclaimer: Standard Disclaimer. Consider this a guilty pleasure. Please send comments, questions, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@yahoo.com.
A different take on Exercise is good for you.

SequelTo: Exercise is good for you


He stopped himself from yelling at Dief. It wasn't his fault that Chicago did not provide wolves with the same hunting opportunities that Canada would. It certainly wasn't Dief's fault that he'd had to loosen his belt a notch this morning either. Rather than pitying himself he decided to visit the Vecchios. Perhaps Ray would have a good suggestion.

"Ray? Do I look fat to you?"

"Fraser, I got divorced for answering questions like that."

"That's just silly, Ray. Why would answering a question regarding physical health result in divorce? I'm sure she wouldn't have asked if she didn't want your opinion Ray."

"No wonder you're single."

Ray's voice had the proper note of sarcasm, but in the mirror's reflection he had caught the lingering blush on Ray's face and the prolonged glance at his figure. Perhaps Ray would be amenable to Diefenbaker's suggestion of an exercise alternative after all.

There was only one way to find out.


 

End You Can Leave Your Hat On by silvina

Author and story notes above.

Please post a comment on this story.