The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Swords of Desire

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Sam80853 (sam80853@gmail.com)
Date: 04/22/2006
Delightful:). I like the idea of Frannie writing slash and Ray acting on her writing. Thanks!
From: Marcella Polman (marcellapolman@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/21/2006
Hi. For reasons that don't need exploring at this juncture I was searching for "swords of desire" on the net, and I stubbled upon your story. I think it's great. What an original way to go for a Mary Sue. Go Frannie! And you.
From: Debris (debris_k@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/28/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I think your story is *bloody brilliant!* and that I hope to read more from you. Reading about a slasher-in-making strugling to keep the voices in-character was priceless! Also is one of the reasons why I myself don't write... but's another story.

Great job, hon! *is off to re-read and chuckle some more*
From: Nadine
Date: 03/25/2006
Hysterical. I laughed at Frannie's...familar-sounding attempts at writing slash. And what a great plot twist to have Ray and Fraser thank her by supplying the true ending to her story. Great! Thanks for posting.
From: Seth
Date: 03/24/2006
Hi! Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this, some good humour here. It made me laugh out loud several times. Just what I needed after a crappy day at work :)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.