The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Geometry: Chapter 18, Revelations

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: TRACEY
Date: 10/07/2006
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THE GEOMETRY STORY AND REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. RAY AND FRASER'S CHARACTERS REALLY SHINE, AND THE DEVELOPEMENT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP FOLLOWS THEIR PERSONALITIES WONDERFULLY. IN OVERCOMING THE TROUBLES OF THEIR PAST, THEY SHOW STRENGTHS AND VULNERABILITIES THAT MAKE THEM SEEM SO HUMAN.
From: Cat (whetu_fim@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 09/09/2006
This is an awesome story, I can't wait to see how it goes. Your other stories are fantastic too, so please post more chapters to them soon too!
From: GoldenRat (goldenrat84@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/23/2006
This fic is great! The story is engaging & unique, it has good writing and the characterizations are very well done.
From: modueser
Date: 06/04/2006
Keep it coming! Love this series!
From: Jan (jwiles@cox.net)
Date: 06/02/2006
Thanks for writing this! I really love the way this is developing. I hope that their knowing alliance (F/K & Mina/immortals) will work out even better than just the guys and Mina.

Gotta love that Diefenbaker!
From: MonicaPDX2 (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 05/31/2006
Fantastic, as usual! Keep it coming when you can, I'm really enjoying all the convolutions you keep coming up with. This is a *great* story!
From: ranger1s
Date: 05/31/2006
Wow! I love where you've taken this story and the manner in which you tell it. Please continue.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.