The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Geometry: Chapter 16, Never, My Lord!

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: Amy
Date: 04/28/2006
Here's a yes comment-- I have been thoroughly enjoying your installments and look forward to as many more as you want to write!
From: cb
Date: 04/27/2006
Yo! These stories are quite enjoyable. I do not know the Highlander series, but you are tempting me to check it out.
From: modueser
Date: 04/26/2006
Yo. Keep writing.
From: Jan Hall (jan..hall@Verizon.net)
Date: 04/26/2006
After waiting so long for the next part, YOU leave us with this cliff-hanger? Please post more soon. I can't wait!
From: chesamus
Date: 04/26/2006
That would be a YO!
From: Andrea Brown (andbro@allmusic.com)
Date: 04/26/2006
You better keep going! I'm having way too much fun reading this. AB
From: ranger1s
Date: 04/26/2006
Yo! Still here and still reading. Kindly keep going. Thanks.
From: Lady Ivy
Date: 04/26/2006
Yo!!! Big, big YO!!! With my Spring semester class over and time to actually catch up and comment and stuff it would be really cool if this was continued. So once again, YO, YO, YO!
From: Monica (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 04/25/2006
Yo! With emphasis. I'm *loving* this story, plus the rest you've posted. What with the dearth of new posts lately, it's wonderful to have *someone* still going. And when they're such great stories, that's a bonus. Keep going, ride forever, more, feed me, Sey-- Uhh, you get the idea. Please, with whipped cream and a chocolate-sprinkled Dief on top? (no, Dief, you can't lick off the sprinkles, chocolate is bad for canines *and* lupines.) Thanks! ;)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.