The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Quits

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)
From: Shayheyred
Date: 02/12/2009
You know, I just re-read this out of the blue, and remembered all over again how touching, how lovely, and how emotionally strong your story is. I am honored to have sparked the creation of this, but it is entirely your own, too, and very, very beautiful.

From: sophia moon
Date: 10/12/2005
Prachtig. Ontroerend. Goed einde.

En Petula Clark. Niks mis met Petula Clark. Toch? :-)
From: Marcella Polman
Date: 10/06/2005
Annie. My e-mail account couldn't reach yours, so I use this feature to thank you for your positive (and impromptu) comment. What you write about always looking to fix things in your own head after a fic leaves you unsettled applies to me too. It is exactly the reason I wrote Quits after having read Doppelganger.

About Petula Clark: yes, Ray knows this is embarrassing. Fraser probably doesn't.
From: annie (adxd@mac.com)
Date: 10/06/2005
Beautiful shmoopy ending to a really hot and sort of sad fic. Thanks for writing this, I always look to fix things in my own head after a fic leaves me unsettled and I couldn't have thought of a better way to close things off then to have them hold hands walking to the bedroom as themselves. Petula Clark though? Damn.
(post new comment)