The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Gun, with Occasional Kangaroo: A Love Story

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)
From: Heliophile
Date: 01/14/2009
This is just so damn funny, it makes me laugh out loud (which I have to be careful about, as in principle and in theory I'm working). Your story is adorable and sweet and hot and clever (and extremely well-written, so that you don't notice how well-written it is) and did I say funny. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I hope this reaches you anyway just to say thanks - it's not often you find something which is pure sparkling fun like this - so thank you!

From: Retro (retrofit@slashcity.net)
Date: 10/12/2005
too, too funny. Absurdist, but subtly so. Almost reads like a real episode plays. Hurrah.
From: Marcella Polman (marcellapolman@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/09/2005
I'm very much a slash fan. I'm addicted to RayK/Fraser. And I totally agree with Jean. This is a hell of a funny fic. I especially like what you did with the povs. Usually, I find that I prefer stories to have just a single pov. Or, if there are multiple povs, I like them to be well-structured (otherwise I get distracted from the storyline). The povs in your story are tumbling over one another. And it works marvelously.
From: Jean
Date: 10/07/2005
Not much of a slash fan, but this is VERY funny. Hilarious, in fact. I hope to read more from your comedic pen.
(post new comment)