The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Canadian Threesome

Number of comments: 20

(post new comment)
From: ride_4ever
Date: 01/01/2013
Holy wow! Brilliant gorgeous writing! This is the only due South of yours that I have seen and I want MORE! *scampers off to conduct a hopeful search*

From: kuonji
Date: 11/08/2011
This is beautiful! The imagery is fantastic and thrilling. Love Ray's aggressive stubbornness (Canada barely had an army, lol), and also his understanding of Fraser and his relationship, and of course the gorgeous ending.

From: plotbunniofdoom
Date: 08/29/2009
Oh, this was so wonderful! Just a perfect story, because I always worry that Ray won't be happy in Canada but here you made me believe that he loved it.

This imagery is beautiful and it's so lovely and comfortable and fluffy. Gorgeousness.

Loved this story, I hope you carried on writing due South.

&hearts

From: marla
Date: 02/01/2009
Oh, this was so lyrical and lovely and heartwarming. My heart just heaved a sigh at the beauty.

From: Barry
Date: 07/30/2008
Wow...Fantastic...I would love to read more of your writing on Due South !
From: ames
Date: 07/29/2008
Oh, this was lovely. Ray falls in love with Canada and proposes to Fraser. Gorgeous.
From: Benquasha Fraser
Date: 10/25/2006
I'll admit I was a little wary of this story when I read the title but after reading the bit that said it was f/k and not seeing any mention of someone else in the pairing I decided to have a gander... and boy am I glad I did. You really have a knack for writing realy good, sweet, Fraser/Kowalski fics. You manage to keep them happy and almost angst-free without making them into fluffy mushiness. Thanks for telling us that these wonderful fics were here for the world to enjoy. :D
From: Phenyx
Date: 10/25/2006
I liked this story very much. One of my favorite lines was the one about Canada barely having an army. They had peacekeepers. Ray could take 'em.

Sneaky bastard. Canada won anyway. But then Ray won too so everyone is happy.

This story is the first I've read since finding the Live Journal link. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Phenyx
From: primrose (primroseburrows@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/22/2006
This is a beautiful story. Nice and understated, it sucked me right into its imagery. I hope you write more!

primrose
From: Nicci (nicci@popullus.net)
Date: 10/21/2006
Awwww that was just perfect. I hope you will write many more fics in this fandom
From: A (akite68163@aol.com)
Date: 10/21/2006
Sam, who posted a comment below, rec'd this story on her Live Journal, and I'm so glad she did! First story, eh? Well, it was a good one. As the other commenters said, the imagery is wonderful. I loved how Ray slowly came to the realization that Canada was beautiful. Also the description of how he could take Canada really made me smile. It was so Ray. *g*
From: china_shop
Date: 10/21/2006
Oh, this is gorgeous! Yay! I loved "Fraser was spooning him like he meant it", and Ray falling in love with the landscape, and eeeeee, it's just wonderful! *HEART*
From: Sam (sam80853@gmail.com)
Date: 10/21/2006
YES!!! OMG! Perfect! Ray willing to fight Canada and falls in love instead - greatness!
From: Marcella Polman (marcellapolman@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/07/2005
Very redundant comment this one, but hey. I agree with all those below! Msgordo's sentiment is exactly mine. Canada as a very real rival to Ray, causing the adrenaline coursing through his vains (yeah). Canada having a real interest in Fraser herself (can you blame her?). The battle resulting in a very wholesome threesome (aww).
From: Ranger1s
Date: 09/26/2005
Just beautiful! Please write more!
From: MOrgan (cjsimila@gmail.com)
Date: 09/24/2005
This is a beautiful, lyrical song of understanding what makes Fraser tick and Ray falling into and in love, with Fraser, Canada and well, damn it is a threesome. Thank you.
From: Jan (jwiles@cox.net)
Date: 09/22/2005
I don't usually care for threesomes, but this one is DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for writing this!
From: msgordo (msgordo3@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/22/2005
Fantastic. Ray declaring war on Canada. Ray weighing up how tough Canada was against the might of The Stella and her lawyers and still deciding he could take Canada. Canada's sneaky forced snuggling offensive...wonderful piece. Thanks.
From: Jean
Date: 09/21/2005
Beautiful imagery.
From: Aimee (aimee13star@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 09/21/2005
Loved it, loved it, loved it. It was sweet and fluffy and made me smile. Your descriptions of Canada made me want to haul ass out of the city and move to the Yukon. And the characters are perfect. Please, please write some more!! Preferably longer and with some hanky-panky! You rock.
(post new comment)