The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Seeing Fraser

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)
From: art
Date: 06/24/2011
buried in here is the pain of life not giving you the chance to be known, and you translate this into physical invisibility. you leave it to ray to experience for fraser the process of depersonalization and its terrible result. and because he loves fraser and refuses to accept his own loss of fraser, his love and appreciation return fraser to self, like a gorgeous magic potion. i am so moved. like the kiss of the fairy princess. the gift of being, given by those who know us and love us, who love us and know us. how much we owe to that.

From: peoriapeoria
Date: 06/10/2010
Aw, Fraser finally so stopped being seen for The Mountie that he actually became INVISIBLE.

Fun.

From: gloriana
Date: 09/05/2008
I've just read all your Due South stories on the archive and tagged them to read again. This is my favourite, though: for the theme of seeing clearly, I think, which works deliciously well in this fandom. I love the slightly melancholic, blossoming into warmer, more open feelings tone to your first-time stories. I love your voice for Ray, which is spot-on; and also your voice for Fraser, especially the first few paragraphs of 'Flying Solo', and the shift of gears from 'yes' to 'Ray' in 'Mr Cool'. Plus, TakeCharge!Ray is always fun :) Thank you for these.
(post new comment)