The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Voyage Home

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)

From: Marcella Polman (marcellapolman@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/07/2005
Read this fic a while ago. Took me some time. Not because it isn't interesting - it's magnificent, in fact - but because it isn't a no-brainer. You, lady, must be a braniac with a firm grasp of SF. It's a very funny fic as well. Two times you had me gasping for air. When Fraser first saw Paul and called his father to account for having created yet another sibling. And when towards the end of the story Paul started chasing Callum. Callum said, 'Nobody'd write an intro that long before the smut ...' and I thought,'Oh, no, she wouldn't, would she?' You didn't, of course (it wouldn't have benefited the story if you had) but you certainly had me hanging there for a moment. Very well done.
From: cabbitshivers (cabbitshivers@yahoo.co.nz)
Date: 02/19/2005
I actually found this to be greatly entertaining! I agree with you about the RPS - it is invasive and once when I stumbled across one and read some of it, I felt disgusted with my self for days. The way you've written this, however, amused me to no end. It was really well done. Good on you. (I'm feeling quite proud of you really, and don't ask me why as I truly have no idea.)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.