This fabulous image brought to you by
Sarah Bewley & Julie Morningstar.

Several weeks ago, I put a note on the RP Pics & Fics list about an ebay auction for an Australian photography magazine called B+W Magazine. The auction description indicated that there was a photograph of Robert Patrick. I e-mailed the seller and asked for a description of the photograph. It didn't sound like any of the hundreds of photographs I'd seen of the man.

Sarah wrote to me and said she'd split the cost of the magazine with me if I wanted to go for it. So she bid on it and won. Yeah! And we are sharing the riches with you, other Robert Patrick fans.

Thanks to Sarah for doing all the leg work on this!

Thanks to Sarah's wonderful boyfriend Pat for scanning the image!

Here is the blurb from the magazine regarding the photo: (transcribed by Sarah).


Photo by Len Prince

"Robert Patrick's photo was a great adventure because we shot that in the swimming pool at the Chateau Marmont, and it attracted a crowd of people, all hanging out of their windows. Any given movie star at any moment could be in that hotel, and before I knew it a whole group of guys had come down from their rooms who'd worked with Robert on other films, like Bill Paxton (Twister, Titanic) and Gary Sinese (Forrest Gump, Apollo 13).

"They were kidding him, saying 'Robert, what are you freezing your nuts off for?' but they were jealous that they weren't getting their photographs done. And then Bill Paxton knocked on my door later and said, ' Well, what about me? Don't you want my picture?' And his agent had actually turned me down about 20 times."


Want to get the scoop on Robert Patrick? Share photos, fiction and news about the wonderful man? Join Robert Patrick Pics & Fics List

Visit X-Chick's Web Site