Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle


Tagline: This summer the Angels are back.

Plot Outline: Natalie, Dylan, and Alex, three glamorous, tough-as-nails, investigative agents - who work for the Charles Townsend Detective Agency - are sent undercover to retrieve two missing jewelry bands, one held by Robert Patrick, the other by Bruce Willis who plays a bit part. These are no ordinary wedding rings. They contain valuable information that reveals the new identities of every person in the FBI's Witness Protection Program. After five of the program's participants turn up dead, only the Angels can stop the perpetrator, using their expertise as masters of disguise, espionage and martial arts.

Robert's Character: Marshal Ray Carter - Bad Guy

Trivia: Robert's character drives a silver Maserati Spyder


Promos


 


Goofs related to Robert's character, from IMDB:

Continuity: When Ray Carter is driving his car and talking to Madison on the phone, the seatbelt is alternately over his shoulder / behind his back.

Continuity: When Ray Carter arrives at the Observatory he is no longer wearing his coat.


Continuity: When Seamus delivers the briefcase to the old black man, his bodyguard is behind him with his right hand just inside his coat on his left breast pocket. In the next shot, the bodyguard has his arms crossed.


Continuity: The roll bar behind Ray Carter as he is driving his Maserati alternates between red and black.

Continuity: In the opening sequence when the Angels are escaping the Mongol headquarters, Ray Carter is standing behind Dylan when the bullets start flying and the girls start their leaps to crash through the windows. In the shot of the beginning of the leap, Carter is nowhere to be seen. The next shot of the characters crashing through the windows to the ground, Carter has crossed over somehow to be exiting not only the same window as Alex, but is ahead of her.
 


  Return to X-Chick Home Page  ► Return to Robert Patrick Shrine   Return to RP Movie Page