Author’s Notes & Warnings

This page contains spoilers for my story.



~ Chapters 1-4 ~ Chapter 5 ~ Chapter 6 ~ Chapter 7 ~ Chapter 8 ~

~ Chapter 9 ~ Chapter 10 ~ Chapter 11 ~ Future Chapters ~ Bottom ~



Chapters 1 - 4 have the standard warnings and notes listed in the introduction.

These chapters include some spoilers for “Quantum Xander”, Parts 73 - 75.
You may wish to read it first.

This story contains no spoilers for “Quantum Xander 2: In the Wake of the Curse”.




Chapter 5:

I would like to take a moment to remind you all that when Angel and Buffy made love, he did not lose his soul at the moment of orgasm. He lost it later, after Buffy was so sound asleep that she never heard him leave her side. It wasn’t instant, either. He felt it happening and ran away so Angelus wouldn’t wake up beside Buffy and just kill her.

Also, Angelus is a fairly arbitrary personality. He is tender (with his ‘family’) one minute and torturing them for his own pleasure the next – but he doesn’t really mean it in a bad way. I mean toward his childer – not the scoobies, etc… Also, I am going with the idea that, since the House of Aurelius has fallen into serious decay, he wants to rebuild it – with strong/intelligent childer.




Chapter 6:

Angelus is very interested in the lovely noises Spike makes when he is hurting. He uses the fact that Spike is very sore/tender/bruised to his advantage in this regard. There an almost-but-not-quite fisting in this chapter.




Chapter 7:

Cassy (AKA Jameschick) is used (as the owner of Angel’s favorite sex toy & supply shop) with her gracious permission.

This chapter contains mention of and plans to use sex toys.




Chapter 8:

Once again, Cassy (AKA Jameschick) is used (as the owner of Angel’s favorite sex toy & supply shop) with her gracious permission.

This chapter contains the purchase and use of sex toys.




Chapter 9:

James (AKA LOAFERSGLORYBOSS) and Vigdis (me) are used (as Angelus and Spike’s dinner) with permission. :P

All characters based on list member personas DIE. Except Cassy. She is the Queen of Evil and cannot be killed.




Chapter 10:

Does being turned count as a character death?

Ah, well. In any case, major cast members are turned in this chapter.




Chapter 11:

The first crossover series will be introduced in this chapter.

BtVS and Angel will be crossing over with “Walker: Texas Ranger” and “Sons of Thunder” (a spinoff of “Walker”).

There is fairly intensive discussion of a man being disowned by his family because he is in love with another man.

Carlos is a strong individual, but his whole life has been very family oriented. This turn of events hits him very hard. His reactions to it are mostly subconscious and very emotion based. His mind knows that Trent loves him and so does his heart. And the way their friends and Trent’s family stand by them is a great help and comfort.

But the kind of pain associated with your family telling you you are dead to them is so incredibly intense...

I had an uncle who experienced that back in the 1940s. He was a Boston Jew from an old school, conservative/orthodox family and he married a gentile – my great-aunt. His family, with whom he had been very close, disowned him, had a funeral – the whole bit.

He never got over it. Ever.

Just so you know… In spite of this, he loved her completely his whole life. Neither of them ever converted to the other’s faith, but they were together until her death and he never re-married.

Remember that if Carlos’ reactions seem odd or out of proportion to the specific situations. He is reacting to the whole thing, not just the momentary events.




In future chapters:

Looks like there will be some het in the upcoming chapters. Penn/Dru, specifically. Possibly Dru/Tommy and Dru with Trent and Carlos, maybe separately, maybe together. And, of course, Angelus and Spike will be playing with their new childer, Cordy and Fred.

There will be m/m non-con/rape coming up soon. Worst of all, Penn’s gonna make him like it. And Dru is going to talk about it a lot… Reminiscing about when Angelus turned her.




More notes and warnings will follow as chapters are completed.



Feedback

Contact Jameschick

Back to “Curses & Cures” Page

Back to Vigdis’ Page

Back to the “Quantum Xander” Page

Back to Jameschick’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home