FRUSTRATION

   Tugging carefully on the silk scarves holding his wrists, Blair stiffled a sigh and tried to stiffle his emotions as well.  It was hard to do; the mix was so insane that he felt like his naked skin was going to jitter bug off on it's own and leave only his bones here for Jim's pleasure.  Digging into the pillow under his chin to get more comfortable, unhappily aware of his left ankle being secured, he decided that there wasn't as much fear as he'd expected.

   He really did trust his lover; had trusted him with far more than willingness to play a few sex games.  There wasn't as much nervousness or worry as he'd expected, either, probably for the same reason.  In fact, the only reason he'd hesitated agreeing to this at all was because, up until this point, most of his experiences with being tied up hadn't been very pleasant.  Being helpless and subject to the whims of mad men, serial killers and assorted bad guys had left him with some bad associations with being restrained.

   But last week in a fit of playfulness Jim had dared his partner to tie him down and have his wicked way with him.  They'd wrestled and tumbled over their big bed for nearly an hour, until, both of them laughing and slick with sweat, he'd sat on Jim's chest and tied the unresisting man's arm to the rail.  Deliberately slithering over the naked body, he'd fastened the other three of the bigger man's limbs, leaving him spread-eagled and Blair's mercy.

   Grinning, feeling his dick beginning to take an interest at last, Blair wiggled in memory of just how *little* mercy he'd had once he'd had Jim where he wanted him.  Teasing and tantalizing, he'd gone over every inch of the big body as if they were new lovers, rediscovering again all the hot spots - and finding a few new ones.  In the end, he'd made Jim get off simply by kneeling between the wide-spread thighs, just out of touch, and jerking himself off while the other man watched.  His partner had come so hard and long, Blair had been afraid he'd hurt something!

   "Getting interested? Jim asked casually, walking around the bed and testing all the knots, making sure nothing was too tight.

   "A little," Blair admitted, craning his neck to look over his shoulder at the other man, "Though I got to tell you, I feel stupid, too.  Like I look ridiculous or something all trussed up like this."

   Squatting down at the head of the bed so that they were eye to eye, Jim disagreed.  "You look incredibly sexy.  And before you can argue, did *I* look foolish when you had *me* tied up?'

   Grinning wolfishly, Blair shook his head slowly.  "No.  No, you didn't.  In fact, I was just thinking about that."

   Jim's answering grin was as wicked, and he leaned in to take a kiss.  It only took a second for it to turn rugged, with Jim threading his fingers through the curls at the back of Blair's head to hold it steady while he tongue-fucked the willing mouth.  Tearing away with a muttered curse, Jim stood and adjusted himself in his pants.  "You are such a slut," he accused fondly, not taking his eyes off the mouth he'd just been using.  "All tied up and still trying to run the show."

   Deliberatly lifting his ass up off the bed as far as he could, Blair stuck out his tongue then licked lewdly at his swollen lips.  "Only making suggestions, lover.  What's your pleasure?"

   "You'll find out soon enough," Jim promised, then strolled down to the foot of the bed.

   At a sudden thought, the smaller man twisted to ask, "Hey, shouldn't I have a safe word or something?"

   Taking something from the chest top that Blair couldn't see clearly, Jim said thoughtfully.  "No, I don't think we need one for this.  If you say stop, or wait, I will.  Any problem with that?"

   Relieved somehow, maybe because the words implied that nothing *too* kinky was going to happen, Blair nodded, then added, "Can we go bareback tonight?  I was really careful cleaning up, and we can take precautions to help avoid a bladder infection."

   Clearly shivering and adjusting himself in his pants again, Jim agreed eagerly.  "Yeah, yeah - you know I love that."

   Moaning because he loved it even more, loved feeling nothing but Jim deep inside him, filling him almost to the point of pain, Blair closed his eyes and put his head down, willing himself to submit to whatever his lover had in mind.  The mild arousal he felt jazzed up all the other emotions swirling around in his middle, not over powering them, but heightening them all somehow.  A tiny grain of panic got bigger, clumping onto the fear and nervousness, overriding the vague foolishness and huge nugget of awkwardness.  Without warning anticipation added itself, and for a split second his gut clenched sickeningly, and he wondered he he was going to hurl.

   He began to tense up and no amount of mental coaching on his part could convince his body that nothing was wrong, he was only going to get laid and nothing else.  But the adrenaline from his earlier excitment was beginning to kick his fight or flight instinct in the ass, telling him to *do* something.

   Without meaning to he jerked on his bonds, and a gentle hand came down onto the small of his back, making him jump hard enough to shake the bed.  "Chief?"

   "I'm okay," Blair said, not really lying.  "Kinda getting wound up about what's going to happen next.  "Guess you're not ready to share that, yet, huh?"

   Still fully dressed, Jim rubbed soothing circles into the downy flesh under his finger tips.  "Nothing you won't enjoy, I promise.  Or that we haven't already done before.  And you can *always* say stop."

   Both the touch and the words helped, and Blair made himself exhale through his nose and go limp in his bonds.  A second later the mattress shifted and a quick glance told him that his lover was going on all fours over him, not touching anywhere but hovering almost protectively over him.  That thought was nice, and the idea of Jim being clothed while he was completely naked was titilating, helping him relax again.

   About the time he wanted to start fidgeting, Jim brushed all the curls on the nape of his neck to one side, revealing the soft skin there.  Allowing contact no where else, the big man floated his lips over the downy spot, making Blair shiver and tremble in reaction, despite his clenched stomach.  The touch never became any stronger than a ghostly promise and began to drift down his spine, meadering from side to side seemingly at random.  Before Jim had made it farther than Blair's shoulder blades, taking his sweet time brushing over them, the bound man was panting, feeling as if his flesh had suddenly acquired thousands of new nerve endings.

   By the time the leisurely trip to his ass cheeks was nearly completed, Blair had forgotten everything but the mouth tormenting him and the hard-on digging into the pillows under his belly.  Frantically he tried over and over to stretch back, to press up and get stronger, sweeter contact, but somehow Jim managed to read every motion and eluded every attempt.  When the tantalizing caress swept lightly over the entire cleft, Blair lost it and mindlessly tried to reach back to spread himself for what he wanted.

   Only to be pulled short by the scarves, yanking on them painfully, and jerking himself back into reality.  Jim made a soft reassuring sound, never pausing in his loveplay, but Blair blinked, staring at one wrist stupidly, positively hating the fabric holding him.  Frustration and aggravation poured cold water over his lust, clearing his mind, and he killed a huge groan before it was more than a deep breath.

   Behind him his lover was paying homage to his backside with the same thorough, barely perceptable attention, but now it was only... nice.  Glad Jim hadn't noticed his lack of interest yet, Blair closed his eyes again and concentrated, trying to re-summon his passion.  Aware that his erection was fading rapidly, he quickly gave up on trying to recreate the sensual illusion Jim had spun for him and dredged up fantasies to take its place.  But no matter which one he pulled out, he couldn't think about any of them for more than a second before he would interrupt himself.

   There was an itch in the small of his back.  Something very small and sharp was pricking at his stomach, just above his navel.  A strand of hair was falling over his eyelid, threateng to actually get in his eye.  After a few minutes, even Jim's methodical loving was becoming annoying and all Balir wanted him to do was get *on* with it already.

   He dabated with himself whether or not to say anything or hope that once Jim got down to business, he'd be able to catch up.  True to form, however, his peceptive lover stopped, pillowing his head on the curve of Blair's back, and said bluntly, "This isn't working for you, is it?"

   "Started to," Blair told him honestly, "but its driving me crazy that I can't use my hands, and not in a sexy way, you know?"

   Kneading one buttock with a free hand, Jim said reflectively, "Mind if I try a different approach before we give up?"

   "Hey, I never said I was ready to quit," he protested.  "And maybe more serious foreplay might be the answer, if that's what you've got in mind."

   "How's this for serious, then, Chief?"  Jim nipped carefully at the tempting bottom, then drove his tongue into the crevasse dividing it.

   Yelping in delight, Blair spread his legs as wide as possible, offering up his bottom as best he could for rimming.  His lover didn't waste any time in attacking the hidden pucker, and latched onto it with sucking kiss.  "Yeah!" he crowed, rearing back for more, "Yeah, like that!"

   Not wasting any time replying, Jim went to work on ravishing the opening, licking around the outside, nibbling carefully at the tiny folds of flesh, and sporadically thrusting past the guardian ring, moaning his pleasure all the while.  Within minutes he'd worked Blair back up to his previous state of arousal and then some, making the smaller man writhe in need.  Lost in the renewed haze, Blair reached for himself to relieve some of the ache in his cock, and shouted angrily when the scarf pulled him short again.  "Jim! Let me out of this!"

   Groaning loudly, hands shaking where they were holding Blair's cheeks apart, Jim nevertheless stopped what he was doing and sat up on his heels between his partner's legs.  "Easy, lover, easy."  He scooted down to the ankles, undid the first, rubbing where the scarf had slightly chaffed.

   Breath huffing in and out, Blair's sudden temper died, and nuzzled his foot apologetically into Jim's thigh.  "I'm sorry," he said miserably.  "But this", and he shook the tethered one, "is getting to me."

   "Blair," Jim said, tone completely sincere, "if it's no good for you, it's no good for me, either.  Okay?"

   The massage worked its way up into Blair's calf, helping the knotted muscle there loosen, and he sighed in relief, not realizing until that second how stressed his body had become.  "Mmmmm... that's good though, babe."

   "Well, it's my fault you're tightened up," Jim muttered, moving up to the thigh, thumbs digging in carefully.

   "Nobody's fault, " Blair shot back, wiggling in place a bit, his whole body beginning to let go of its tension.  "We had so much fun the other night, I had to try being on the other end of the knots.  It just doesn't work for me, that's all."

   Jim skated a few strokes over the ass in front of him, then started in on the thigh of the leg still tied.  "Never know until you try," he said agreably enough.

   Blair mumbled something back, not sure what it was himself.  The massage was getting to him, melting away anything but the incredible mellow feeling he knew from experience would lure him into sleep if he wasn't careful.  He hardly felt his other ankle being freed, being much more concerned with Jim's talented hands doing wonderful things to his toes.  "Lover," he warned drowsily, "if we're going to make love, you'd better stop that."

   "We do whatever you want."  Jim leaned over him again, palms flat on the well-defined plane of Blair's back.  He made ever widening circles with the heels of his hands, using only enough force to loosen the muscles there.  From the wave of cozy darkness he was riding, the smaller man dimly thought that there was something he should say, something to do with the semi-hard dick he was laying on, but before he could frame the words, he was deposited in the land of Nod.

****

   When he was sure his lover had succumbed completely to sleep, Jim knelt between the wide flung legs and hurriedly took out his steely cock.  For the life of him he couldn't remember ever being harder or needing release more, and he fisted the thing roughly.  In front of him Blair lay with his arms secured to the rails still, face turned to one side and blissfully unaware of how Jim was seeing him in his mind's eye.

   In that image the younger man was gasping for breath through a ball gag, tears streaming from his eyes, begging with them for no more lashes, for his reddened ass to be given the fucking only Jim could give it.

   With his free hand, he traced the elegant line of one shoulder blade, shuddering at the creamy soft skin covering it.  Flawless, absolutely flawless even to his senstive fingertips.  This is where he would put *his* mark on his lover, his slave.  A tatoo maybe, though a brand had its appeal.  And no matter which it was, he'd bite over it, leaving the most personal mark of all, the scar from his own mouth.  It wouldn't have to be deep, of course.  The bold one was for all to see what was his; the more subtle one was for his pleasure, so this one would *know* to whom he belonged.

   Chaining his obsession decisively, Jim leaned over enough to be able to at least taste that precious bit of flesh, not surprised when simply putting his mouth over it was enough to send him into overdrive.

   The burn at the base of his cock warned him, and he rolled away, grabbing a towel that he'd hidden under the corner of the bed for just this likelihood.  He barely had enough time to get in in place before his climax could be refused no longer, and rushed out of him, liberally soaking the cloth, but nothing else.

   For as long as he could safely allow it, he laid there, savoring his release and the sight of his bound lover.  When Blair rumbled, unconsciously fighting the scarf, Jim carefully rehid the towel, did up his pants, giving them a quick pat to make sure the crotch was completely dry.  Then he hastily untied the scarves, checking to make sure nothing was strained or pulled in either arm, then snuggled his lover into him.

   Blearily Blair cracked open one eye and squirmed closer, pushing his backside into Jim's crotch.  "Hey, guess that it didn't do much for you either," he mumbled.

   "If it doesn't work, it doesn't work," Jim repeated honestly.  "You go back to sleep; I know how back rubs zonk you out.  We can make love in the morning."

   "Kay."  With a breathy little snore Blair went back under, and Jim wrapped himself around his lover, pushing pillow and blankets around until they were both comfortable.

   Burrowing his nose into the curls at the back of his lover's head, he reminded himself to get rid of the towel before Blair found it in the morning.  While he was at it, he thought hazily, sleep beginning to creep up on him as well, he'd better get rid of that box of goodies he had in storage before his partner stumbled onto it accidentally.  Pity.  There were some good memories attached to some of those things, and there were a few he would have really loved to try out on Blair.

   Despite his recent climax he felt a stirring, and he sighed unhappily.  It wasn't as if these sorts of games were a life style or anything, but still, it *would* have been nice if the person he loved had shared his kink, at least a little.  Maybe he could hang onto a couple of things; Blair might like nipple clamps, and they hadn't talked about toys, yet.

   And if he didn't, well, that was what fantasies were for, wasn't it?

finis