Teacher's Pet by Legion

Distracted by the book in his hand, it actually took Blair a few minutes to realize something was different about the loft. Absently he took off his coat and put it on the hook, eyes still on the page, then called out to his lover, "Hey, Jim, you home?"

He moved into the living room, still reading. "I found this really great book on Chinese legends and myths, and I swear, one of the folk heroes mentioned in it is a sentinel. Listen to this..." He looked up, lost his chain of thought, and just stared.

White candles of all sizes and shapes were scattered around the room on every available surface, many of them sitting on mirrors, doubling and reflecting their lights. Where candles couldn't go, tiny white Christmas lights were strung. Silver and white ribbons were woven into the lights, around the candles, and were hung from doorways and walls, draping them. The combined effect was one of brightness and beauty - a fairyland of crystal coolness.

Blair's face lit up as brightly as any of the candles, and he turned slowly, surveying the enchanted room. A flash of deep, ruby red caught his eye, and he approached the foot of the stairs to pick up the lead crystal apple.

Under it was a note in Jim's hand writing, saying simply, "Shhhh." A few steps further up was a glass of deep red wine, and a note: "Upstairs, please." A few more steps and it was a single red rose with "It's my turn to watch." Blair drank the wine, grateful for the heat in his throat and stomach, off-setting the sudden heat in his groin. Leaving the glass behind, he climbed the stairs, picking up the bottle of red oil - unscented - that sat at the top and read the note. "Undress, slowly, please." Heart pounding, he finished climbing the steps, and looked into the bedroom.

The entire upstairs was swaddled in white satin, with the candles and ribbons carefully placed to reflect in the large mirrors strategically set. In the middle of all this, Jim lay nude, like some rare, precious gem in a pristine setting. He was in the classic come-hither pose: reclining on one elbow, free hand resting on one hip, one knee slightly elevated. His skin had been oiled, and it shone softly in the candlelight, accenting the strength and definition of each muscle. A fold of satin fig-leafed him, but only served to accentuate the erection hiding under it.

As beautiful as this work of art was, it was the shy, hesitant smile on the lips of his lover that went straight into Blair's heart. He caught Jim's eye, and tried to put all the love and desire he felt into a return smile. It must have worked; Jim's face brightened, and he beckoned Blair forward with a crook of a finger.

Eagerly Blair knelt beside him, taking the offered kiss. It was tender, reverent, - a gentle slide of taste over lips, catching and clinging, the only touch between them. Then Jim pulled away, and took the rose and bottle of oil, both forgotten in Blair's hand. Putting aside the oil, he took the rose and used it as a brush on the lips he had just kissed. Holding Blair's gaze, he brushed it over his own, then returned it to Blair's hand, guiding both flower and hand in a return trip over Blair's mouth.

Understanding the unspoken request, and still staring into the eyes of his partner, Blair continued the rose's journey by himself, sweeping it over his chin, cheek, throat, savoring the cool, satin glide. Carefully he set it down, then stood, and did as the note had asked, undressing slowly, lingering over each button and snap, shedding each garment as reluctantly as possible.

By the time he stood nude, he was completely erect and so hard it bobbed in time with his pulse. Seemingly Jim had never so much as blinked, devouring the sight, breath coming harder and harsher as more skin was revealed.

Dropping back to his knees, and spreading them as wide as he comfortably could, Blair retrieved the blossom, and began an exploration of his body with it. He watched his lover watching him from under lowered lids, a small smile flirting on the edge of his lips at the practically predatory attention Jim was giving him.

Soon it was another element of arousal; the rose, the tangible touch of Jim's gaze. He brushed it under his chin, down his throat, over his shoulders and upper arms. He dragged it back and forth over his chest, loving the tug of sensation on the chest hairs. Teasing both of them, he circled his nipples in a lazy figure eight, edging closer and closer, until he couldn't bear it any more, and let himself tickle the nubs into hardness.

Pleasure as intense as pain pierced him, darting from those demanding tips to the weeping eye of his cock, making him moan, despite his efforts not to. His head fell back, and he began a slow sweep, up and down, from nipple to thigh, first one side, then the other. Gradually he brought it to the center of his chest, running it straight down, from just under his chin to just short of the head of his cock.

Once he finally felt the velvet touch of the petals there, he could no longer ignore the insistence of his need. Stilling his hand, he opened his eyes, and waited for Jim to meet his hot look. He offered the rose to him, and Jim licked it gently, then took one petal between his teeth, biting it tenderly. Blair shuddered.

Holding Blair's eyes, Jim set the flower aside, and picked up the oil. Opening the top, he waited, bottle outstretched, until Blair put his cupped palm under it to be filled. Teeth clenched, clutching his control tightly, Blair took the oil, then smoothed it over himself, the slick grip of his own hand almost more than he could bear.

He fought it off, knowing there was only one way this evening could be completed, and wanting *that* completion with a fierceness he had never felt before. Sitting back on his heels, forcing his knees even further apart, he reached down, and began working a well-oiled finger into the opening of his body. As quickly as he could, he added another finger, then a third, ignoring the pain from moving too fast.

Jim was watching him hungrily, watching his fingers disappear into his body, and that was almost too much to bear. He could see where his lover's hands were clenching the satin, so as not to reach, and, suddenly, Blair couldn't draw this out a moment longer.

He pounced, pushing Jim down onto his back, quickly ran his oiled hands down the length of the taller man's chest, then wrapped both around the steel-hard shaft. Pumping only once, to make sure it was lubed enough, he straddled his lover's hips and guided Jim's cock into his ass.

Under him, he felt Jim fighting to stay still, to let him take it slowly, carefully. Whimpers were escaping the older man, and Blair dimly realized he was making the same noise, as Jim's cock slowly slid past the tight ring. It went on and on, seemingly taking forever to go all the way in, filling him to where it nudged his heart, but, at last, his balls were resting on Jim's stomach. He sat still, hardly able to move, astounded that he not only didn't hurt, but that he loved the sensation of fullness and possession.

He leaned forward, putting his hands on Jim's shoulders, and waited until the roving eyes that had never stopped looking, watching, returned to his face. Bending until his hair fell, creating a curtain that shut out every thing but the two of them, face to face, Blair stared into Jim's eyes and began to rock gently.

The bright burn of lust there told him that Jim wouldn't be able to hold out very long, and, after a few movements, Jim's eyes rolled into the back of his head. His back bowed up from the floor, driving his cock hard into Blair. Incredible heat flooded Blair, and he dissolved into it, becoming only the throb of their release.

Bit by bit, Blair reformed, parts of him reporting in at random. A muscle complained; he ignored it. If he moved, Jim might stop petting him. Having his hair trifled with was positively heavenly - no way he was going to move just for a wimpy muscle. Contentedly he licked the skin closest to his mouth (a collarbone by chance).

It tasted good, and, deciding a proper kiss would be even better, he found the will to lift himself up enough to meet Jim's mouth. He delved deep, enjoying the texture of Jim's tongue and the flavor.

Blair lifted his head, running his tongue over his lips. Flavor - Jim's kiss was flavored with apples and cinnamon. He grinned back at his slightly smug lover and asked, "Apples for the teacher and an extra-credit project. Are you trying to be a Teacher's Pet?"

The End