Smoothing the Edges

Grinning, already half-hard in anticipation, Blair ran up the stairs to the loft, too eager to wait for the elevator. Jim had already arrived home, deliberately arranging his schedule at work to be able to get there ahead of him. In Blair's mind that could only mean one thing: that his lover had something special planned for their lovemaking that evening. Finally.

Most of the time he and Blair shared a sex life typical for any couple who had only been together for a couple of months. Which meant, Blair thought, grin widening, that they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and wound up having sex practically anywhere, anytime of the day, with great enthusiasm. Memories of some of those sessions sent Blair's hard-on to full alert, despite the discomfort of climbing steps with it trapped in his jeans.

But as good as the loving was, as happy and well-laid as Blair was on a daily basis, every once in a while, and nowhere near as often as Blair had expected, Jim took them both past fantastic to a level of pleasure and arousal that Blair had never dreamed possible. All by simply exercising the right Blair had given him before they had become lovers to take full control of Blair's sexuality. In small ways, Jim claimed that right every day. Blair never touched himself without his lover's permission or command except for hygienic necessities, and both of his nipples were pierced now. The second one had been done by Jim personally, under the watchful eye of the shop owner.

Much to Blair's initial surprise, giving himself to Jim so totally had been an erotic liberation, physically *and* mentally. For the first time in his life, he didn't feel compelled to work constantly to get laid, chasing every possibility of it, male or female. Instead he savored the joy of waiting for nights like this one when Jim would want more from him than their usual. His only complaint was that it didn't happen as often as he longed for it to.

Despite that, or maybe because of it, the anticipation was far, far more exciting than anything Blair had known.

Because of that, he paused outside the door to the loft, catching his breath from the climb and letting his arousal build just a bit more. Some sense he had no name for told him that Jim was on the other side, doing the same, and enjoying it just as much. No doubt Jim knew how exactly how turned on Blair already was, and how much more he would be before much longer.

"Oh, man," Blair whispered, digging his hands into his pockets to keep from absent-mindedly adjusting himself in his pants. "I still can't believe what you can do to me with only the promise of a touch."

The door swung open and Jim was there, totally naked and completely erect, eyes glittering with a barely controlled lust that was beautiful...and scary in a good way. Without a word he stood to one side, hand out to bring Blair inside. Heart thudding in his throat, Blair obeyed the silent command and crossed over into a dark room barely lit by the embers of a fire. Against that ruddy glow he could barely make out the shape of one of the kitchen chairs, and he knew without being told that Jim expected him to sit in it. Fighting off a small moan, he did, gratefully latching onto the sides of the seat to keep his hands at bay.

Jim shut the door, deepening the gloom surrounding them, and stayed hidden in the shadows for a long moment before prowling over to stand behind Blair. He tugged off Blair's jacket and vanished back into the dark, tweaking a small smile from Blair despite his condition. If Jim noticed it when he came back from hanging up the coat, he didn't mention it, but knelt at Blair's feet to proficiently strip off his shoes and socks.

There was no trace of subservience in the action, merely practicality that Blair could empathize with completely at the moment. When Jim stood up again, body limned by the faint light of the dying fire, accentuating the well-oiled cock standing straight out from his groin, Blair couldn't hold back a groan of desire. Jim ignored that, too, and faded into the shadows again. Blair didn't try to peer into that concealment to find his lover; Jim would come to him again. He was only drawing out the moment, giving Blair another taste of how good it was to be held in suspense.

When he could bear it no longer, Blair deliberately spread his thighs wide and languidly stretched, arms over his head to pull his shirt tight over his chest to show off the hard nubs with their metal adornment. Arching his back just a little, he thrust up his hips to make the mound of his arousal obvious, not that Jim needed any help to see that. His little seductive display worked, though. Jim materialized behind him, burying both his hands in Blair's curls to tilt his head back.

Relaxing into the careful hold, Blair smiled up at him in invitation, just to entice him that much more. Bending to brush a kiss over his forehead, Jim murmured, "Tell me something you like. Something that you can't get enough of." A shiver of pure pleasure ran down Blair's spine, and he answered softly, "By now you know what I like."

"Mmm," Jim agreed, kneeling behind him, fingers massaging gently at Blair's scalp. "Just about anything so far." He swept Blair's hair into a single mass, as if to put it in a ponytail, then pulled it to one side so he could whisper into Blair's ear, "Tell me the one thing that could get you hard in a second - that could send a shock through you even if it were a rapist doing it to you."

"Uh...." Blair licked suddenly dry lips, mind racing over choices. Not of what to tell Jim, but of what Jim might do given that knowledge. Would it become another leash for Jim to tug on, like the no-touching rule? A treat that he would withhold except for special occasions? Or a tool used to drive Blair insane with need on a regular basis?

All of it sounded good in a thousand different ways, and Blair finally said, "My neck, especially down near the shoulder. I like love bites there. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but not feather-light, either."

"Like this?"

It wasn't a shiver, but a full-blown shudder that hit Blair's spine this time. He cried out as Jim fastened his mouth over a bit of flesh near the curve of his jaw, staying only a second before he whispered into Blair's ear, "Hard enough?"

Scrambling for coherency, Blair stuttered, "N...no. 'S good, but you can be tougher on me."

Making his way to the other side of Blair's neck, moving his hair the opposite way, Jim nuzzled along the line of his shoulder, then captured another mouthful.

"God, yes," Blair groaned, eyes drifting shut. "Just like that."

Jim released his prize and nibbled his way across Blair's back again. "This is like making out as a kid," he said teasingly.

"Never figured out why people give up hickies when they get older," Blair said distractedly, fingers digging into the wood of his seat so he wouldn't reach for his lover to hold him in one place longer.

"Really gets to you doesn't it?" Jim smoothed a palm along Blair's front, coming to rest lightly over his crotch, thumb tracing the hard ridge of cock. "You're close to coming in your pants."

"Everything you do gets to me," Blair said honestly. "But especially when you're doing this."

"This?"

"Showing me I'm yours."

Jim bit down again, tongue flicking over the spot before suckling on it. Moaning, Blair dropped his head all the way back onto Jim's chest, hips rocking restlessly with the urge to find release. With a last nip Jim moved up toward the soft spot just beneath Blair's earlobe. "Are you mine?"

"Every inch of me." From somewhere Blair dug up a lecherous grin. "Some parts more than others, right now."

"Like these." Pinching gently, Jim rolled Blair's nipples between his thumb and forefinger, lifting the metal rings so their slight weight pulled deliciously. The blast of sensation nearly sent Blair to the floor, and he bucked helplessly under the tender assault, barely able to breath.

Chuckling wickedly, Jim said, "That's definitely a yes."

"Damn straight. God, again, *please!*"

"Not yet."

Blair's groan of disappointment turned into a wild cry of pleasure when Jim's lips descended on the nape of Blair's neck, immediately sucking gently. He worried the tender morsel just long enough to make Blair ready to scream from it, then tugged on both nipples again. Writhing, Blair babbled a litany of pleas and prayers that didn't make sense, not that he was any condition to realize it. His self-control broke, and he scrabbled at the fly of his jeans, desperate to free himself from that prison.

Capturing his hands by the wrists, Jim said softly, "No. Mine. Remember?"

"Hurts, hurts, please, hurts...."

"No." Jim stood, dragging Blair up with him and knocking the chair away. "Let's give these something to do before they go where they shouldn't. All fours, now."

Whimpering, unable to stop it, Blair did as he was told, head hanging almost to his chest as he fought to breathe. His tits ached wonderfully from the pull of the nipple rings, his cock and balls felt as if they were ready to burst free on their own, and the change in position made him suddenly aware of his neglected ass.

Jim covered him, literally going to his hands and knees over him so that Blair had to widen his stance and lock his elbows to support the extra weight on his back. His cock burned a swath down Blair's cleft, so close to the hidden pucker screaming to be touched, taken, used, yet no where near close enough. Carefully balancing on one hand, Jim caught one nipple ring on a thumb, the other on his pinky, hand spread wide over Blair's chest. Biting the side of his neck like a big cat with his mate, he tugged gently, humping hard against Blair's bottom.

With a shout of pure, desperate need, Blair went wild, rearing back into Jim's cock as best as he could. Jim rode the first mad, reckless rush, keeping only enough weight on him that he couldn't get what he was so frantic to have. When Blair stilled, body trembling violently, but no longer blind with hunger, he bent his arms and put his forehead down on the cold floor, hoping against hope that the vulnerable, open pose would coax Jim into fucking him.

"Anything, Jim. Anything. Do it, give it, beg, crawl, just, just fuck me. Don't care if I don't come, just, please, give it to me."

Straightening up, though he left his hips solidly against Blair's backside, Jim hoarsely, "Open your shirt and pants, but that's all. Got it?"

Blair pounded a fist on the floor, then knelt up himself to do what Jim wanted. It didn't help his screaming need when Jim immediately pressed close, one hand on Blair's shoulder to steady him, the fingers of the other exploring his face, as if reading it by Braille. By the time Blair had undone his clothes, two of Jim's fingers as settled over Blair's lips, lightly tracing the outline of them.

"This is one of those times when I wish it were humanly possible for me to fuck you at both ends at the same time," Jim nearly growled, his dick throbbing at the small of Blair's back. He thrust his fingers into Blair's mouth, pumping them in imitation of what he wanted. "You suck cock like a dream, but your ass is too damned good to give up."

He sounded on edge, nearly out of control himself, and Blair instinctively pushed him deeper into it by nursing at Jim's fingers as if they *were* his hard-on, using his tongue to titillate. With a grunt Jim pulled them free, and pushed Blair back down onto all fours. Lowering Blair's jeans only enough to expose his opening, Jim covered him again, finger-fucking Blair's mouth as the crown of his crown of his dick rubbed over Blair's pucker.

"Fuck yourself on me," Jim said hoarsely. "Work my cock in and out of this hot, tight.... move!"

Mumbling a protest around the fingers taking his mouth, Blair reared back anyway, distantly relieved to find Jim had oiled himself well. The blunt head breached him easily, and, matching the tempo already being used on him, he rocked back and forth as fast and hard as he could.

"That's it," Jim crooned, lips and tongue against Blair's skin at the nape. "Take what you want. Go for it."

Blair barely heard him, though the praising, encouraging tones added to the miasma of pleasure taking him over. All he was really aware of was the climax pounding its way through him, so close to slamming its way out, he couldn't have stopped working himself on Jim's dick under any circumstances. The heaviness on him increased, making it harder to move, but before he could muster enough brain-power to complain, Jim wrapped a slick hand around Blair's cock, instantly matching the pounding he was giving Blair's ass.

It was too many intense things happening at once, and Blair howled, freezing in place, feeling as though he were pierced to the core by his lover. "Come for me," Jim murmured, picking up speed and strength as he pumped into both ends, balancing carefully. "Do it."

Mindlessly Blair obeyed, too overwhelmed by ecstasy to even cry out. His seed jetted out in a powerful stream of pure relief, his whole body trembling violently, as if it needed another way to express his climax. Though it seemed to go on and on, all too soon the last dribble trickled from him, taking the last of his strength, and he sagged down onto the floor, nearly unconscious.

How long he stayed there under Jim's slowing thrusts, he didn't know or care, but eventually his lover sighed and pulled free of his body. For a minute Jim just rested, snuggled close without squashing, then he reluctantly got to his feet, bringing Blair with him. Though Blair groggily tried to help undress and clean himself up, Jim took care of both of them quickly and thoroughly, then took him up to bed, nearly carrying him.

Reaching for Jim as he laid him down, Blair said, "We can take this farther - a lot farther. I *want* to."

For the first time since Blair came home, Jim hesitated, though he sat beside him on the bed, lovingly finger-combing Blair's curls. "Now isn't the best time to be making me offers like that." He gestured at the almost angry looking hard-on jutting up from his lap. "Not when I'm thinking mostly with this, and you're too blown away to be thinking at all."

Turning his face to kiss the palm cradling his head, Blair said, "I made up my mind the first night you had me that that I wasn't going to back off, no matter what."

At the sudden catch in Jim's breathing, Blair added softly, "I don't feel like a prisoner, or like I'm being held down. I feel free, able to fly almost. With you. Because of you."

Turning his head away, Jim viciously clutched the base of his dick to stave off his climax. "Dirty talk, Chief, geared to what I want to hear, and it's working. Leave it for now."

For once, Blair wasn't going to let him have his way; it was too important that Jim to believe that he meant every word he said. He curled around Jim, unerringly finding his cock, and took it down his throat, using every sensual technique he knew to override Jim's self-restraint. With a muffled curse, Jim thrust once, and came, his entire body shaking with the force of his release. Blair swallowed eagerly, ignoring the bitter after taste of the soap from washing up and concentrating on the tang of his lover's cream.

When the last of it was gone, he tongue-washed the crown tenderly, and licked his way up to Jim's mouth, kissing him with the same determination until he felt the last of Jim's resistance fade into a strange sort of wary hopefulness. "Now will you listen to me?" Blair said in fond exasperation.

"I think," Jim said, eyes dark and bright, "I heard you loud and clear this time."

Laughing, Blair just shook his head. "Not yet, but you will. I promise."

finis