I'll Show You Mine by Legion
 
 

He was close, so close. The climax was there, just beyond his reach, just a few more strokes away. Tightening his hold on himself, Blair pumped faster, moving from his hips. Lying on his side, one hand toying with his nipple ring, the other busy on his erection, he screwed his eyes shut and concentrated on the theater in his mind. So close...

Something warm and wet whipped over the head of his dick, and he reflexively drew his knees up to his chest, eyes flying open. "Jim!" he yelped, and scooted upright, sitting up against the headboard. "I didn't hear you come home, man!"

From the floor where he had fallen when Blair jerked away, Jim answered, "Obviously." He curled his legs under him, and propped his elbow on the edge of the bed, head in hand. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"You didn't, I mean, it's ok, I wasn't doing any.. I mean, I was doing something, but it wasn't anything, I mean .. Jesus, Jim, will you make me shut up, *Please!*

Laughing, Jim ran one finger over the curve of Blair's knee. "We've been together how long? and I haven't figured out how to do that, yet, Chief. " He pried free one of the hands Blair had knotted over his groin, and brought it to his lips for a kiss. "And I know exactly what you were doing - there's no reason to stop on my account."

Blair blushed furiously. "Um, well, you're here, now, and I much rather..."

Leaning up, Jim cupped Blair's face in his hands and kissed him lightly. "I would much rather, too. But you're way ahead of me here, lover. And to be honest, these double shifts have gotten me so whipped, I don't know if I could catch up." He kissed his partner again, deeper and more lovingly. "Go ahead, finish. Let me share that much with you."

The heat on Jim's hands increased, and Blair shrank down into the pillows, "Umm, you're going to watch?"

"Unless it really bothers you, yeah, I'd like to."

"Whoa, I don't know if I can do that, man." Blair removed his other hand from his lap and gestured vaguely at it, "At least part of me doesn't like the idea at all."

"It's not as though I haven't seen you touch yourself. What's the difference between you doing it when we're making love, and you loving yourself for me?"

Blair considered, then answered, slowly, "There shouldn't be one.. but there is." He shrugged, "Stupid, I know."

"Not stupid. What you like and don't like in the bedroom doesn't have to make sense." Jim shrugged. "If you can't, you can't."

Seeing the disappointment, Blair licked his lips. "Maybe, if you get me started?"

Smiling, Jim gave him another kiss, hungry and hard, exploring Blair's mouth in the ways he loved best. When Blair was breathing hard, he coaxed him back into the position he had been in when Jim came upstairs, then curled in behind him. Pillowing his head on one arm, Jim used his free hand to brush away the hair at the nape of Blair's neck, and began biting and kissing the soft skin there.

"Ahhh, no fair, no fair." Blair whimpered, and pushed his bottom firmly into the curve of Jim's body. "You're not even naked, here, babe."

"You are so beautiful, Blair," Jim whispered into his curls, ignoring his complaint. "Especially when you're aroused. Your eyes turn so blue, and your mouth invites being ravished." He guided Blair's hand down to his own erection, and wrapped both hands around it, using his to hold them in place. "The expression you get on your face is so abandoned, so wild... it frightens me how wild it makes *me*."

"Oh, man, you know I love it when you lose it and hammer me." Blair panted, moving into the hands holding his cock.

"Is that what you were thinking about when you were masturbating?"

Jim's voice was so soft and intimate, his own excitement so blinding Blair answered without thinking. "No, I was watching you get fucked." Instantly his whole body seized up, and Blair waited for Jim to hit him or yell or leave the bed or something.

Instead Jim coaxed their hands into pumping again, and pressed his own arousal hard onto Blair's butt. "Tell me what you were thinking," he urged.

"I can't do that! You'll toss me out of here like relatives three weeks into a two week visit!"

Moaning quietly, mouth hard on his lover’s shoulder, Jim answered, "Promise I won't. Won't be disgusted, won't be angry." He bit along Blair's shoulder blade. "Might not be a turn on for me, though. Trust me. What were you thinking?"

Torn between the passion in Jim's caresses, and his frustrated state, Blair rendered up a prayer to whoever looks over anthro students, and surrendered. "You were on your hands and knees, and someone was pounding into your ass while someone else was forcing his cock down your throat."

"Huh! Anyone I know?"

"Faceless, nameless. Just two hard cocks using you mercilessly."

"You're watching?"

Arching into the hands working him, Blair cried out, and made himself focus enough to answer coherently. "Yeah, oh yeah. They're not allowed to come in you. I'm the only one who can do that. And you can't come - they're not enough for you, they can't get you over the edge."

"Only you can do that, right?" Jim eased his hand away from Blair's hard on, and backed away from him enough to open the front of his pants and free himself.

Not noticing, Blair closed his eyes, watching the scene he was describing to Jim. "You're close, so close, the muscles in your upper arms are jumping, like they do when you're tensed and ready to shoot. You need it, you want to pull away from them and scream for me, but what they're doing feels good, feels like it could make you die it's so good."

Hips rocking again, Blair reached behind himself and slipped in two fingers. "I can see your cock, hanging down, the head's purple and dripping, and suddenly, I have to taste it, I have to have it, I can't take just watching any more."

Throwing his head back, breathing loud and harsh, Blair went on, gasping out the words, "I slide under you, take you in my mouth, and you start begging, trying to get away from the other two so you can get into me. They hold you, won't let you move, you're fighting, begging..."

"Let me in, babe, let me come, let me fuck you."

"NOW, damnit, now, now, now.."

Jim slammed into place, just as Blair's body tightened in orgasm. Howling, Blair bent at the waist, taking Jim's thrusts easily. As his own semen poured out, Jim's spilled into him, both of them jamming against the other make the connection as complete as possible.

Slowly, slowly, they both calmed down, bodies limply nestling together. Jim toyed idly with stray strands of Blair's hair, dropping tiny kisses onto his back as he did. "Thank you, Blair. I didn't even think I could get it up, let alone come hard enough to yell."

"I kinda liked the results, myself." Blair muttered sleepily. He looked over his shoulder, catching his eye. "One thing. Anybody else lays a hand on you, I kill him, get it?"

Snuggling down, Jim yawned and answered, "I'll help hide the bodies. It's just a fantasy. Can't hurt anything as long as you keep them in their place."

"Mmmm, smart man." They were both quiet, and Jim had actually almost nodded off when Blair asked, "How 'bout you, babe? Will you tell me what *you're* thinking?"

The End