Lesson One - Scent and Taste by Legion
 
 

"What do you mean, no hands?" Jim asked incredulously. In the dark bedroom, he needed to sharpen his eyesight considerably to see his nude lover standing quietly, calmly in front of him.

"Look, Jim, the only way we're going to be able to retrain your senses is to isolate them. Give you experiences based on each one, so that when we make love you won't be drawn away by the sensuality but drawn in by the sexuality. In other words, if my scent, sounds, whatever makes you horny, it won't be a distraction - even a nice one - when we're together."

"So what am I supposed to do now, then? I mean, how can I... look, how is this going to work if I can't touch you?"

Blair seriously hoped that the dark was enough to hide the grin that blossomed at Jim's confusion. Sometimes this man was just so *vanilla* it wasn't funny. "You're a good detective; you know how to reason. I'm sure you can think of something. But no hands, no light, no bed. Tonight you're concentrating on taste and, because they're so closely linked, scent."

Jim rocked back on his heels slightly at the touch of challenge in Blair's voice. He had known intellectually that his passive responses were getting to Blair, but it had taken several nights of sleeping alone to drive home just how much it was bothering him. And if it took games in the dark to make Blair happy....

He took in a deep breath, releasing it on a sigh. Then did it again, this time considering what his nose told him. Pure Blair - no shampoo or soap smell, no lingering food odors; he must have gone to a great deal of trouble to set this up.

Cautiously, he leaned forward until his nose could nuzzle into the top of Blair's head. Definitely pure Blair, but not strong here. Somewhere else, maybe. Half with curiosity, but with growing pleasure Jim began to explore the smaller man's body with nuzzles and nudges of his nose. Delightful variations in the intensity of aroma: faint here, pooled there. Without conscious decision, he began to taste as well.

Dimly he heard a suppressed sound from Blair, knew that he was making an effort not to distract him with love noises, and didn't give it another thought. Almost absently he dialed down his hearing, giving his concentration to taste now, but being careful not to zone.

Behind one ear, to the lobe of it, brief dip inside - the taste filled his mouth. The collarbone was given a long, wide tongued brush from shoulder to the hollow of the throat. He knelt, licking down the center of Blair's chest as he did. Not just scent and taste here, but the texture of soft, springy hair, and cream smooth nipples.

Ahh, new taste. He painted first one nipple, then the other with tiny cat licks, feeling them tighten, and change taste again. The musk of arousal became stronger, and he felt himself getting hard in response. Drawing one bud into his mouth, he sucked, let go, switched to the other, sucked, let go, letting the pangs of pleasure he felt at each switch race over him.

He leaned his head on Blair's chest for a moment, taking in how hard Blair was breathing, and the quivering of his legs.

"Babe, you ok?"

There wasn't an immediate answer, but, just as Jim was about to stand up and back away, Blair whispered, "I didn't think it would be so hard to keep my hands off you. Or that you would savor me like water in the desert."

Jim smiled against Blair's stomach. "Blair - does no hands mean I can't touch myself?"

Blair moaned, "I think this is backfiring."

"Back - now there's a good idea." Jim stood and carefully circled until he was behind his partner. He burrowed his face lovingly into the nape of Blair's neck, smelling sweet heat, and nibbled at on the curve of bone, working his way down. Shoulder blades became a small side trip of licks, more nibbles down the spine, then a long suck ending in a bite on the swell of the buttocks: Jim feasted, grateful suddenly he was the taller of the two because he could sink to weak knees while Blair struggled to stay erect, and still reach each plane and line of the muscled bottom in front of him.

He dipped his tongue into the cleft of Blair's ass, and groaned at the explosion of taste. Almost too strong, but so completely Blair - he dipped deeper, and realized Blair was buckling. Quickly he caught him, pulling him back against his chest, moaning at the contact of Blair's bottom with his aching erection.

Almost as quickly Blair scrambled away, but only far enough that Jim would have to move to bring them back into contact. "Bend forward, babe," Jim ordered harshly. "Still no hands, I promise."

Keeping that promise was only possible because he could lean forward and probe the dark line between Blair's thighs with his mouth, kissing and sucking with genuine hunger. He snaked his way over and under balls radiating heat and sweat, up butter soft tissues, to the tightly puckered opening to Blair's body.

He plunged in, the dark scent and heavy taste going straight to his gut in a stab of lust, and unable to keep from it, he tongue-fucked the tiny entrance in time with his hand on his cock.

Blair was pushing back at him, driving the invader deeper, moaning "do it, do it, " pumping himself hard, trying to hold onto the incredible sensation just a little longer, make it last, but ultimately unable to stop from coming, giving a wail that was part disappointment and part relief.

The scent of Blair's semen hit Jim, and his body tightened, then spilled its own load, his groans muffled by his refusal to stop loving with his mouth.

When the shudders in the smaller man subsided to mere quivers, he drew away, and with a tug encouraged Blair to crawl up on the big bed with him. Wordlessly they settled in, Jim on his back, Blair plastered along his side, head on Jim's shoulder.

"How did I do, teach?"

The End