COMPELLED

It always hit him in the gut. It didn't matter that he'd climbed up here in anticipation, or how recently he'd climaxed last, or how exhausted he thought he was. The sight of Blair in his bed, in just that position, smelling of love and sex and happiness, ripped right through him. The demand that he claim what was his, right now, as completely as humanly possible, rose in his heart and mind and body, making it impossible to do anything else but to go to his lover.

He didn't know if it was the innocence implied by how Blair was curled on his side, both fists tucked under his chin like a small child, that got to him. Or if it was the small, contented smile Blair wore, even asleep. It was possible it was the glint of metal connecting his nipples, bright against the dark hair on his chest, peeking from the crook of his elbows. That marked Blair as his, and the memory of choosing the chain he wore was one of the most erotic he had.

In the long run, it didn't matter why he was compelled to have Blair again. All that was important was the bolt of lust twisting through his belly and his sure, bone-deep knowledge that Blair was his to love, to feast on, to possess. And that Blair *wanted* it that way: needed it that way as much as he did.

His joy in that was so complete that at times he had to fight a superstitious fear that Blair would be taken away from him forever. And, damn him, even that added to his ravenous hunger. It made him want to have as much of Blair as he could before fate or cruelty or whatever could snatch him away.

Despite it all, Blair looked so peaceful and content, he considered walking away and letting him sleep. Earlier he'd worked him over good with fingers, tongue and toys, giving him several hard orgasms over the space of a few hours. Blair had drifted into slumber almost immediately after the last, mumbling "I love you," over and over as he did.

The simple fact of it was that he didn't want to walk away. What he wanted, oh, what he *wanted….* His cock throbbed dangerously, and he grabbed just under the head of it to hold off the climax that seethed along his nerves from just thinking about what he was going to do. First, though, he just stood and looked his fill, savoring the expectancy, the ache, the lush promises held in the lines and planes of the beautiful man in front of him.

When he couldn't bear not touching that magnificence a moment longer, he carefully, quickly placed the soft leather collar he'd brought up with him around Blair's throat and bound his hands to it with the matching straps. Though he'd never tied Blair before - or any lover - he needed to keep him just as he was for a while, and he didn't want to spoil what he wanted to build with clumsy, unwelcome words. Besides, he knew his Blair. When Blair became aware of his bonds, he would simply accept them as another of test of his submissiveness. They weren't, not that it mattered as long as Blair wasn't troubled by them.

Taking a moment to admire his handiwork, he decided that maybe a little experimentation in bondage might be called for. For some damn reason the restraints made Blair look that much more innocent and desirable. He stroked along the edge of the collar, comparing skin to leather, then detoured up to lips for their well-cherished softness.

Blair kissed the fingertip caressing him, mumbled Jim's name, and inched toward him, all without waking. Jim's whole body clenched in pleasure at the mindless response, and he couldn't wait any longer. With the passing thought that the money he'd used to have a bed custom built for his needs had been well-spent, he stood at the head, thighs pressed into the tall mattress. Cupping the back of Blair's head in his palm, he gently urged him toward the edge and the cock waiting for him. When he was close enough, Jim brushed the crown of his hardon over Blair's lips, delighted and thrilled when Blair automatically opened to take him in. Suckling dreamily at the flesh invading him, Blair made a small noise of satisfaction and began waking up.

Indulging in long, lazy thrusts in and out of the luscious haven surrounding his dick, Jim made his own sounds of approval and need, encouraging Blair to suck him harder and use that talented tongue of his. Somehow he managed to hold off from coming until Blair was aware enough not to choke, then he fisted Blair's curls and fucked his face with short, fast jabs until the sharp edge of necessity cut him loose of everything but ecstasy.

He'd deliberately denied himself release for over a week to be able to make the most of this evening, and he stayed mostly hard even after the sweet relief rippled away to allow desire to build again. Apparently sensing he'd done what was required, Blair began to glide back down into rest, though not all the way, as he still worked at Jim's cock. That was exactly how Jim wanted him to be - caught in the twilight between dreamless sleep and being completely awake. He held Blair there with soft murmurs and carefully calculated touches to his face and hair.

It didn't take him long to want more, though, and he gingerly drew away, painting a damp line with his hardon across Blair's cheek. Instinctively Blair chased after the fleeting contact to recapture his prize, but when his restraints stopped him, he frowned, then subsided. Heart twisting with something far more potent than lust, Jim nudged him to his back and straddled his upper torso, idly exploring Blair's jaw and neck with the head of his dick, absently marveling that it felt so completely different from how it felt to a fingertip or tongue.

The contrast distracted him only momentarily, and he carefully knee-walked down, dabbing their combined scent and moisture here and there along Blair's body. He loved leaving such a subtle mark on him, one only he could sense, and by the time his cock was snuggling against Blair's semi-erect one, he was lost in need, aware only of his partner. Reveling in every scent, sound, touch, and sensation, he lowered his head to satisfy taste, not surprised when Blair returned his kiss with vague cooperation.

After happily reacquainting himself with the banquet of flavors and textures that was Blair's kiss, he daintily licked his way to the hollow of Blair's throat, nibbling that sensitive spot until Blair was panting and struggling to wake all the way up. From there he moved to a nipple - the one that had been pierced last - and just laid his tongue against it. He waited for either a tiny flinch or deep sigh to let him know if Blair was too sore for more attention to them tonight.

Savoring those little peaks was one of Jim's favorite things to do, even when making love wasn't on the agenda. But sometimes Blair didn't want them touched, and Jim readily respected that. In his mind, that was the reverse side of having Blair so totally; never, ever abusing that privilege.

This time, though, Blair murmured dazedly and arched his back, offering his nipples up for Jim's attentions. Delighted at the welcome, Jim teased the very tip of the rosy nub with his tongue, then delved into the bend of Blair's arm to reach every bit of the pebbled surface around it before drawing the whole nub into his mouth. He nursed at it tenderly, switched to the other, giving it the same treatment, but using more force, then went back to the first, treating it even rougher.

He tormented the buds until his own body demanded more, the throb of Blair's cock against his own reminding him that there were other fantastic flavors and textures for him to enjoy. With a parting tug to the nearest nipple ring, he licked his way downward, refusing to hurry despite the ache in his groin. He paid proper homage to the smooth curve of tummy and ribs, nipped at Blair's navel, fleetingly wondering if a piercing there would be erotic for both of them, and reacquainted himself with the special spot just at the hip bone where Blair was mysteriously extra-sensitive. Curling his legs into the space between Blair's wide-flung thighs, Jim finally settled down to suck him into total insanity.

Taking the base of the shaft firmly in hand to keep Blair from spilling too soon, he eased his mouth over the crown, relishing the bitter taste of abundant precum. Moaning, Blair tried to thrust, obviously desperate for relief, but Jim kept enough weight on his hips to stop him. Mumbling incoherently, Blair didn't try again, but Jim could feel the tremors in his muscles as he fought the compulsion to fuck. That was as much of a turn on as the sturdy column filling his throat, and he buried his nose in pubic curls, head filled with the musk and heat of his lover.

Jim groaned, and the vibration must have done wonderful things to Blair's cock, to judge by the shout of pleasure that exploded out of him. Oddly the unexpected noise didn't hurt Jim's ears; instead it weakened his resolve to prolong the sensual torture he was putting both of them through. He wanted to hear that lust-drenched cry again, wanted to feel it shake through their flesh and bone, like another caress designed to bring them to the fulfillment they longed for.

Without consciously deciding to, he relaxed his hold on Blair's hips, allowing him to pump, if barely. The smooth glide of Blair's cock over his tongue and palate was heavenly, encouraging Jim to match the rhythm, letting it flow through him from head to toe until it seemed every nerve resonated to Blair's thrusts.

LAfter having come twice already, though, Blair apparently needed something extra; he whimpered Jim's name and tried to wrap his legs around Jim's shoulders to pull him closer. In almost instinctive response to that need, Jim swept two fingers under Blair's balls, down to his opening. It was still relaxed and slippery from earlier, though it flexed fiercely around Jim's careful probing, abruptly reminding him of his original plan.

Reluctantly, nearly painfully, he slid his lips off Blair's hardon, panting harshly as he fought the urge to take back into himself and finish them both that way. Grasping after enough self-control to wait for what he truly needed and not give into the promise of the moment, Jim tucked his knees under himself and bent to rest his forehead on Blair's upper thigh. He couldn't keep his hands to himself, though, and he restlessly stroked and petted Blair wherever he could reach, soothing himself as much as Blair. After a moment or two, when he thought he could handle it, he sat up on his heels and coaxed Blair into turning over for him.

The imp did as Jim asked, but lifted his ass high, face down on his pillow, knowing perfectly well how obscene and fuckable he looked in that position. Holding him open and ignoring the rosy center waiting for him, moist and ready, Jim bit each cheek non-too-gently, drawing a yelp and soft keen of pleasure both times. He did the same, much more carefully, to the sack below, fascinated as always by the subtle stirrings of the orbs within it. They were heavy with the load built up by his sucking, and giving off a sultry aroma that spoke eloquently to Jim's lust.

With a last sharp nip to Blair's inner thighs that produced more of those tantalizing cries, Jim took himself in hand and drew a line with the head of his cock from the top of Blair's cleft down to the underside of his balls. On the way back up, he pressed against the little pucker, but didn't enter. Instead he finished the trip back up, drew away as if to stop all together, then sheathed himself full length in Blair.

Screaming, scrabbling as best he could at the bedding nearest his captive hands, Blair opened to him, channel clasping at his cock despite the violent entry. Or maybe because of it; he reared back to take Jim in deeper, meeting Jim's next thrust with enough strength to rock the bed. The hunger, the abandon in his movements fed Jim's own urgency, but he only allowed a few more reckless plunges before using brute strength to stop Blair and hold him in place.

Mumbling wordless reassurances that he didn't even understand himself, Jim wrapped his arms around Blair's waist and gently turned them both to their sides. Spooning up behind him, one arm under Blair's head for a pillow, he hugged Blair tightly to his chest, shoving his cock into him as far as he could. Blair tried to lie passively in his arms, but he was too close to his finish not to rock back and forth as much as he could on the rod impaling him.

Brushing Blair's hair away from his face and neck, Jim bared the sweep of his shoulder and lightly traced the plump curve of Blair's lower lip with his thumb. Weaving the chain connecting Blair's nipples through the fingers of his free hand, he considered his target and struck. With a single flowing movement, he popped his thumb into Blair's mouth for sucking, tugged on the chain, bit his throat, and thrust once, hard, in and out of the clinging pucker.

Blair convulsed in ecstasy, his asshole gripping Jim's cock in a series of spasms that ripped Jim's finish from him. His seed roared out of him in powerful spurts that robbed him of everything but his incredible release and the cherished man wresting it from him. It went on forever; almost to the point of pain, but before they could stray too close to that border, Blair shuddered a last time and sagged bonelessly back against Jim. He coasted down into exhausted sleep, unintentionally pulling Jim out of his euphoria, at least enough to clear Jim's head so he could free Blair's hands and quickly clean them both up.

Through it all he stayed deep inside Blair, with every intention of staying there as long as he could. For him, that was the best part, the main reason he worked them both into a frenzy. This, more than the chain, more than the marks both seen and unseen that he left on him, even more than Blair's presence in his bed, marked Blair as completely, totally his. Embedded in Blair's body, wanted there even after passion and hormones had been satisfied, he felt he was as much a part of his lover as his skin; that they could never be separated by anything or anybody.

Wishing that could be true, Jim pulled a blanket over them to keep Blair's front warm against the cooling night air, and settled in to admire his beautiful mate until sleep claimed him as well.


finis