Command Decision

Head down over a report that he wasn't really reading, Blair rubbed his finger over his thumb, wishing he could dial up his hearing, the way Jim had learned to do. Even if he had been able to it, he wasn't sure if it would have helped. The silence in the bullpen was almost a living thing; huge, ponderous, slowly squashing all the life out of everyone in the room. Each person was so on edge from it that the shrill summons of the phone made more than one seasoned detective jump, and nervous laughter trailed faintly in the sound's wake as H dove to answer it.

After a muttered conversation that had H furtively scanning the room as if he were worried that he'd be shot for talking, he hung up, shrugging sheepishly and refusing to meet anyone's eyes. The dead quiet resumed, and Blair thought the brief disruption had actually made the weight of it worse. Digging through his brain for a way to get rid of it, permanently, he inhaled slowly, through the nose, then exhaled just as slowly, hoping that centering himself would help him find the solution.

"That does it," Jim said just for Blair's ears. "This is the third day in a row that the whole damned department has been tiptoeing around Banks' glacial disapproval, which wouldn't even exist if the man would quit acting like a shocked virgin about what he wants and needs."

"Jim," Blair started, very quietly. "He's entitled."

Softening only fractionally, Jim broke in. "He is. But it's been two weeks, and he's got to get off the dime one way or the other. It's not like him to let a personal problem to spill over into his professional life, which means he needs a push of some sort." He stood, shoulders going military straight. "At the very least, I can give him a target before he accidentally freeze-burns someone who doesn't deserve it."

Blair stared at Jim, willing him to meet his gaze until he actually did. "Besides, we're to blame, aren't we?"

"Not to blame," Jim denied, instantly. "It's not one of those situations that can be mended by taking or laying responsibility."

"Only by pushing through until you get to the other side." Blair sighed, and fisted his own hair at the side of his head, tugging hard. "Just don't say anything you'll regret, okay? Because then you *will* blame yourself for messing up our friendship with him, and it's not a loss either of us will get over easily."

"I'd promise," Jim said tightly, jaw muscle beginning to jump, "but it depends too much on what tact he takes."

Not giving Blair a chance for rebuttal, he stomped off, ignoring the grateful, pitying looks aimed at him as he went to Simon's office door and knocked on it smartly. The icy disdain that answered it was a far cry from Simon's usual gruffness, twisting Blair's nerves up into one massive knot. Jim took it for permission to enter, and did so, shutting the door with a sharp click that sounded gunshot loud in the silent bullpen.

"Love you, man," Blair whispered, knowing Jim would hear it.

More looks were aimed his way, and he hung his head to let his curls hide his expression. Much as he agreed with his partner about laying blame, the fact of the matter was that Simon wouldn't be in such bad shape if he and Jim hadn't decided to act on Simon's infatuation for them. Though it had been one of the hottest, most exciting experiences in his life, mouth busy with Simon while Jim took his ass, Simon had bolted afterwards in a full-blown panic that Jim's nose said lingered still. They had thought it was only curiosity on Simon's part, with a little voyeurism thrown in for spice, and had expected him to either laugh off the encounter or dismiss it as a part of a middle-aged crisis. Apparently, if Simon's stoic withdrawal was any indication, it had gone deeper than even Simon had believed.

Friendship aside, Blair had to agree with Jim. They couldn't just leave Simon mired in his own confusion and pain. He could only hope that they would be able to salvage a working relationship with him when it was all said and done.

From the muffled shouts coming from Simon's office that everyone pretended not to hear, that didn't seem likely, unfortunately. They rose to a near roar, thankfully too distorted by anger and distance to be understood, and stopped abruptly. A new calm reigned for about a minute, punctuated with indeterminate noises, then a clear shout of "Sandburg," from Simon kicked Blair into moving, fast. Bracing himself for anything from 'you're fired,' to 'you're going to have to help me hide the body, Chief," Blair let himself in with a perfunctory tap to announce his presence.

It took Blair a split second to adjust to the lack of lights, mildly surprised that the room could get so dark with the blinds drawn and not look that way from the bullpen. When his vision did adapt, he froze in place at what he saw, mouth suddenly dry as the desert. Suit jacket pulled down over his shoulders to trap his arms and hands in the fabric behind his back, Simon sat in his chair not far from the door, legs spread wide for balance. Jim had the seat tilted backwards, propped against his thighs to keep it from toppling, giving Simon the choice of staying still or taking a nasty fall.

Jim's hand firmly over his mouth, Simon glared at Blair as if to say, "Don't just stand there, bring your partner to his senses. Now."

Blair's heart banged twice, painfully, in the confines of his chest, then accelerated even as his lungs started struggling for air. Much as he wanted to believe that his extreme reaction was fear that Jim and Simon's argument had gone too far, the more honest explanation was pure lust from the sight in front of him. Not only was Simon's position one of enforced submissiveness, but every line of Jim's body screamed sexual dominance, especially the bulge distorting his slacks in the front. His expression was one Blair knew well. It usually meant that Blair was about to be brutally fucked, whether he wanted it that way or not, going right to the razor's edge of too far for pleasure.

Dick hardening so fast it made him dizzy, Blair automatically dropped to his knees, palms up on his thighs in the position Jim preferred for 'waiting.' Jim nodded his approval and rolled Simon, chair and all, so that he could lean with his back on the door. Though the rational part of Blair was screaming that it was beyond dangerous to even consider getting into anything physical *here,* of all places, most of him was eager for anything, confident that Jim would be completely on guard.

"Beautiful," Jim murmured, giving Simon's chair a slight bounce to get his attention. "We both know he is; beautiful, wanton, nearly insatiable when he gets his engine revved. See? He's already erect, without even being touched."

Simon tried to mumble something that was both scathing and critical, but Jim clamped down harder on his mouth. "So are you. That lump in your pants is pretty damned obvious, and since you both seem to need to get laid so bad right now, I'm going to make sure you both get it."

Ignoring Simon's renewed sounds of protest, Jim pinned Blair with a commanding stare. "Suck him off, but nothing for yourself, not even your heel in the crack of your ass to tease your pucker."

Complaints taking on a frantic edge, Simon bucked once, hard, nearly spilling himself out of the chair, but Jim caught and steadied him. "Enough! Blair, now."

Eyes widening almost comically, Simon froze as Blair eased forward, not wanting to spook him into fighting again. Unable to stop himself from licking his lips in anticipation, Blair slowly reached for the fly to Simon's trousers, undid it carefully, and with almost sentinel precise care, took his erection in hand. Squeezing the head in his palm, he studied Simon from under lowered lashes to make sure that there wasn't a sincere 'no way in hell,' hidden under the likely automatic objection.

As if seeing that Blair needed some sign of willingness, Simon heaved an exasperated sigh and lolled his legs farther apart in invitation. Permission given, Blair eagerly bent his head to take the sturdy cock into himself, tongue playing over the crown to gather up the wonderfully bitter moisture there. Simon tried to stay still under his administrations, but Jim apparently wasn't going to have any of that.

"When he's done with you," Jim said softly for all the stern control in his voice, "He'll run out of here, head down, and if anyone sees how flushed he is, they'll chalk it up to you ripping him a new one. One good thing about all those layers is that no one will see the state of his crotch, which isn't an accident, given how often he sports wood. I'll be right on his heels, doing my best, 'I'm an ex-cov ops Ranger; I know how to kill you with a spit-wad and belly-button lint,' thing so no one will want to get a good look at me."

Simon made a sound that was a mix of protest and complaint, but Blair could feel the thrum of need in the cock he was servicing.

With a decidedly wicked laugh, Jim answered Simon as if he'd asked a question. "Oh, he'll get his, and so will I. I'll catch up to him at the truck, and *no,* Beautiful, you are not going to finish yourself then. When we get home, I'm going to bend you over the back of the couch and have you right there."

A vibration ran through the frame of the chair Blair was pressed into, and he peered up through his lashes to catch Jim flexing his upper arms and shoulders, as if he were fighting the urge to do more than watch. The lust in his face tore a groan from Blair, which in turn set Simon off into soft moans, his thighs tensing as if he were stopping himself from pumping into Blair's mouth. Determined to make him give in, Blair paid more attention to his technique, sucking hard and swirling his tongue over the cap of Simon's dick on the upstroke.

Despite his focus, he could hear Jim crooning to Simon, weaving erotic images of what he wanted. "Blair will probably come as soon as I shove into him, but that's okay. By then it'll be just enough to take the edge off for him. He'll work that incredible ass to keep me going so he can shoot again. Might take a while, and he won't be able to shower up after I'm done with him if we don't want to be ridiculously late getting back here."

Bending so that he could whisper directly into Simon's ear, Jim delivered the last blow Simon's libido could take. "He'll have the taste of you on his lips and my cream oozing out of him the rest of the day. By the time we get back home this evening, he'll be all but pleading for me to do him again, fast and hard and deep. Think I should make him beg, Simon? Maybe make him do something special for me? What do you think I should have him do? What would you like to see our sweet little piece of ass do to get the fucking he wants?"

Eyes rolling back until only the whites of his eyes showed, Simon bucked, driving himself all the way into Blair's throat as his seed jetted into him. Blair drank down the copious load, gingerly stirring Simon's balls to keep himself from reaching for his own aching cock. Moving his hand cautiously to allow Simon to breathe easier, Jim massaged Simon's shoulders until the last of the shudders from his release faded. Warning Blair with a glance, he eased the chair down until Simon's feet were flat on the floor, and wheeled it, along with its burden, back to its proper place.

Pulling Simon's clothes together for him, Jim said quietly, "Listen to me. If you can't bring yourself to talk to me or Blair, find someone, a professional if necessary. You have to get this straight in your head, one way or another, before you tear yourself apart."

"You're always welcome in our home, if you can't or won’t be in our bed," Blair put in. "We love you, man. Maybe not as completely as we love each other, but there's a place for you if you want it, and we're open to accommodating you in just about any way you want or need."

At Jim's nod, Blair ran out, wishing he could stay behind long enough to maybe make another attempt at settling Simon's mind. True to his word, Jim caught up with him before he could get to the truck. "I had him put his head down on the desk for a nap and worked his shoulders until he was nearly out, reminded him I was going to stomp out like I was in a pure fury. Should keep anyone from knocking on his door for a while."

Instead of getting in the truck, Jim took Blair by the upper arm and steered him toward the back of the parking garage where the storage cage for supplies for the cruisers was. It was supposed to be locked, but the door opened with a firm yank up and down, then a sharp rap to the handle. Before Blair could even begin to formulate a question on how he knew to do that, Jim pulled him into the stacks of tires by the back wall, effectively hiding them from anyone passing by the cage. There were no security cameras in the area, either, Blair remembered, and this time of day, damned little reason for any foot traffic.

He opened his mouth to ask Jim if many other people knew about the hiding place, and had his question answered indirectly when Jim kissed him, tongue plunging possessively into the heat of him. Heart and cock leaping, Blair cooperated eagerly, trying to get close enough to grind against Jim in a bid for relief from the urgency wearing at him. His lover wasn't having any of that, forcing Blair to keep his distance with an unyielding grip on his shoulders. Jim finally pulled away, and spun Blair around so that he was face-first against the hard concrete wall. Pinning him there with his own body, he humped the crack of Blair's ass, as if to literally rip his way past any barrier.

"I love the taste of him on you, loved watching you take care of him." Running his hands restlessly up and down the outside of Blair's arms, Jim bit and licked at the nape of Blair's neck, nosing aside curls to do it. "It was better than anything else you've done for me. And it was for me, wasn't it? Your whole body - scent, heart rate, everything - said that it was *my* pleasure you were working for, what you wanted to get wasn't just Simon's come, but my use of you when he was done."

"Yes, yes, yes, I wanted to get you so wild and hot that you'd forget about not letting me come and take me in front of him."

Jim dug a hand between Blair and the wall to undo the snap on Blair's jeans, and unzip them enough that they sagged below the curve of Blair's backside. Though freed from fabric, Blair's hardon was trapped by Jim's weight and the wall, sending a shock of cold that weirdly complimented the firey need in him. "Not quite, not quite," Jim murmured as he slid his fingers over Blair's hip to probe at his center. "Still going to take you over the back of the couch, but gotta bring down the pressure enough that we can make it home in one piece."

Sighing at the careful invasion of his opening and relaxing enough to take far more than a single digit, unlubed or not, Blair said, "You talk to me the way you did to Simon, and I promise I'll work this 'fine piece of ass' like I never have before."

"Deal. Brace yourself." Just as Jim had predicted, Blair came the second Jim's cock drove home, biting the heel of his own hand to stifle a scream. Jim moved in and out of him with lazy tenderness, letting Blair coast through the best of his climax, but it wasn't long before Blair needed more from him.

Sensing that, Jim murmured, "Take the watch, Beautiful. My turn."

With a nod of understanding, Blair leaned his forehead on the wall and concentrated on flexing as strongly as he could on Jim's shaft. The resulting groan of pure pleasure encouraged him to repeat the action, but before he could, his cell phone buzzed at his leg, jerking him out of the erotic daze he'd been enjoying. The sudden bite of Jim's nails on his hips told Blair that Jim's cell must have gone off as well. Both of them froze in place, but the damned things didn't stop announcing that they had a call.

"No. No!" Blair scrabbled his phone open and answered it with a barely civil, "Yeah?" Frowning at the news Dispatch had for him, he thanked the man in a grudgingly more reasonable tone of voice, and braced himself as Jim eased out of him.

"Now Thorpe makes his move," Jim said sourly. With a last gentle pat to Blair's flank, he did up his pants while Blair fixed his jeans, almost visibly making the painful shift from lover to cop. Blair had far more imaginative things to say, but held them in as they ran for the truck, sure Jim didn't need to hear his complaints.

The rest of the long, long day jerked by with barely a moment for thought, let alone conversation or personal business. Despite that, Blair would catch Jim staring at him with predatory eyes, fist thumping lightly at his thigh as if he wanted to be using the rhythm for something else entirely. More than once Jim made the opportunity to get into Blair's personal space, sniffing at his neck or curls, rumbling quietly deep in his chest at the scents he found. Added to adrenaline from a series of chases and confrontations as they corralled Thorpe's men, and it was enough to make Blair's dick stay up more often than not.

When they finally - finally - got the word they were good to go home, Blair stood so hastily that he knocked over a chair, and used the clatter as cover to whisper, "Do me in the garage again. Please. I… I'll give you the wildest ride you can imagine, anything you've ever dreamed of doing to get your rocks off."

Nostrils flaring, the lover returned in a flash, and Jim's knuckles turned white from his grip on the jackets he retrieved from the rack. "The sling. I want you in the sling, tits and dick bound, mouth gagged, me using your asshole until you're insane with the need to come."

Both repelled and fascinated by the prospect of what Jim wanted, Blair shivered, goosebumps rising. He hated the sling because it made him feel as if the only part of him that mattered to Jim was his asshole, and deprived him of the skin-to-skin contact that made their most intense sessions more than just sex for him. Jim reveled in confining Blair in it for reasons he'd never been able to articulate, though he'd tried repeatedly for Blair's sake.

Still, he wanted Jim *now,* wanted him so bad that his whole body twanged and thrummed with frustration. "Not more than an hour, okay?"

"Two."

"One. We have to work tomorrow, and I'd like to be able to sit at my desk, not hover around it."

With a snort, Jim said, "You're not going to be able to, anyway." He leaned in close, his words a bare trace of air in Blair's ears. "Let me own that incredible little hole of yours for a few hours, Chief. I know you don't like the sling; that's why I picked it. It's not as good as giving you to Simon or just some stranger off the street to prove you're mine, but it'll do."

"God." Blair swayed in place. "God, God."

Palm flat in the middle of his back, Jim hustled him toward the elevator and pushed him in almost roughly. They both heard heavy foot steps coming toward them, and Jim impatiently punched the 'close' button. As the door slid shut, Simon put out a hand to stop it, and Blair felt Jim's instantaneous shift to predator. He leaned back against the wall, pulling Blair to him so that they stood back to chest in a proprietary embrace.

Simon took one look at them, swallowed hard, but stood facing the door, playing at nonchalant but taking his turn at abusing the 'close' button.

"You okay?" Jim asked casually, but his voice had a raw undertone in it that made Blair tingle from head to toe.

Not looking at him, Simon answered, "Mostly. You were right. I was letting the whole thing take on more of a life than it deserved."

Jim murmured approvingly, and bent his head so that he could strop his cheek along Blair's, apparently losing interest in any further conversation.

"We never got a chance for that nooner," Blair said by way of explanation, eyelids drooping at the rasp of beard over his earlobe. "I…uh… got some relief, not as... Love, not here."

With a disagreeing rumble, Jim bit at Blair's neck, not to mark, but to get to Simon. It worked. Simon shifted uneasily from foot to foot.

"Hang in there. Made...oh!... promise, remember?" Blair couldn’t stop himself from rubbing against the burning ridge at the small of his back.

Jim rumbled again, clearly performing for Simon, and floated his hands over Blair's front, pausing at nipples to tweak and pull before going lower and kneading his impressive package. Reaching down, Blair caught his hands and held them in his own. "Sorry, sorry."

To Simon, he said, "I didn't have time to clean up, and our scent is all over me, and it's been beating at him for far too long, and he gets, well, pretty damned primal when sexually frustrated for prolonged periods, which is not a complaint, mind you, as long as we're some place private." Blair sucked in a much needed breath, but had to let it out on a moan.

Simon clearly hadn't really heard a word, anyway; he was too mesmerized by Jim's lazy perusal of Blair's front. Licking his lips, Simon inched closer, then jerked back when Jim snarled at him quietly.

Grabbing the hands he didn't remember releasing, Blair crooned, "Easy, easy. He won't take what you don't give."

"Blair," Simon said uncertainly, startling Blair considerably with the use of his first name. "Are you going to be safe with him that worked up?"

"Going to get bit again, I expect," Blair answered distractedly.

Jim whispered just to Blair, "He wants to fuck you so bad, I can taste it in the air around us. How 'bout it, Beautiful? Want to try a double fuck? Two dicks in that hungry pucker?"

"Blair!"

Simon's voice broke through, carrying enough genuine worry that Blair couldn't help but respond to it. "Yeah. Yeah, I know he's dragging me into it with him, but he won't ever, ever hurt me, no matter how out of it he is, I swear." Mentally he amend, "Not hurt me to *hurt* me, anyway."

"I don't have any choice but to take your word on that." Simon pinched at the bridge of his nose under his glasses. "At least let me drive the two of you home so I can be sure you made it in one piece."

"Good idea. I was going to call for a cab and hope for a really, really understanding driver." It wasn't quite a lie; Blair would have if they hadn't planned on risking another quickie in the garage. "Uh, Jim will probably want to get rowdy with me in the back seat - can you deal with that okay?"

Giving him his best glare, Simon muttered to no one in particular, "What have I gotten myself into?"

Gently pushing Blair away, Jim straightened and assumed a thin veneer of impassiveness that would fool anybody but Blair into thinking he was pissed. A moment later the elevator stopped, and Blair trailed out behind Simon, for some reason compelled to put himself between his sentinel and their friend.

Surprisingly Jims stopped with his hand on the handle of the passenger door. "Simon, are you *sure?* The last thing we want is to fuck things up for you when you're still having problems pulling it together."

To Blair's everlasting relief, Simon took time to think about the answer. "First, the fact that you can pull back enough to think to ask tells me all I need to know about how you feel about me. That helps. And it proves Blair's claim that you never lose it entirely. That helps, too, because the hardest part of what happened between us was how out of control I felt. I have never wanted sex so bad that I couldn't stop, and to have that happen with a man - it made me wonder if I've been lying to myself all these years."

"Not lying. Just not seeing everything," Jim said and unexpectedly grinned. "Blair's good at bringing that out in a person - personal insight, I mean."

Simon snorted and the three of them got in the car, the previous tension dissipating as if never existing. Once out of the parking garage and in the relative privacy of speed and night, Jim pushed his seat back as far it would go. "Blair."

That was all it took to get Blair scrambling from the seat and into the space Jim had made for him. Hurriedly taking out Jim's cock, he swallowed him whole, absently noting that his fastidious lover how somehow found a chance to tidy up from their earlier aborted love-making. It left the fresh tang of Jim himself that Blair loved so much, and he groaned, well aware of what it would do to sentinel-sensitivity.

"Fast and furious, just for relief." Jim's order was breathy, almost panting, and clearly made for Simon's benefit. "God, you have such a great mouth."

"Jim, you might want to shut up if you're expecting us to get to the loft in one piece." Simon dropped a hand to his lap, squeezing roughly at the prominent mound there.

"Like dirty talk, do you?" Jim dropped his head back, and met Blair's quick movements on him. "Blair likes it too. I've gotten him off just by whispering in his ear what I'm going to do to him."

That was a basic truth that had always half-embarrassed Blair, and he sent an aggravated glance Jim's way, not that he noticed. Jim knew it was there, though, because he got that set to his jaw that told Blair that his alpha male sentinel mate was about to flex his dominance.

"Not that it takes much to get him going." Jim held Blair's head between careful palms and made him hold still while he fucked his face. "Never met such an uninhibited hedonist. Didn't think anybody could be that aware of their skin and body the way he is. Look at him. He's working his hips like he's got a cock in him right now, not one using his mouth. He can come from just that, too."

"Jim, I said…."

"So pull over and we'll give him what he wants so bad. One in each end."

"Shit!" Silence reigned for a few minutes except for the obscene slurps Blair made as he sucked, which he made no effort to stifle.

Finally Simon said, "The two of you together, just looking at each other with that, that *hunger* in your eyes is the hottest damn thing. Seeing how bad he wants it, knowing he'll do anything to get it - it's a wonder you ever let him out of bed."

"Been there," Jim said a little breathlessly. "Been times… good, fuck, so good… yeah, that's it, take it all the way down… going to unload in you, now, now…."

Forewarned as much by the throb in the column ramming down his throat as by the words, Blair drank Jim down, unable to stop the pleased noises bubbling past his lips. Unsurprisingly Jim stayed hard, and Blair was about to give up his sucking in order to beg to be taken when Jim said, "Pull over, Simon. Switch places with me."

"What?!"

"Look at him. He's dying to have more, and I need a rest."

"Doesn't look like it to me." Regardless of the comment, Simon did as he was told, and Blair was soon working on a fresh mouthful.

"Want another quick one or just going to enjoy the rest of the ride?" Jim asked casually.

"Damn if he isn't better after being used a bit," Simon muttered, not really answering Jim. He laid a tentative hand on the top of Blair's head, and Blair hummed his approval, giving the dusky erection an extra hard suck in reward.

"No coming, Chief." Jim reached over and brushed curls away so that he could see the action without obstruction.

Blair moaned his disagreement, which made Simon moan, big time, which made Blair desperate for more besides the pressure of fabric pulled tight over his hardon and opening. Jim tapped his cheek to get his attention, and when he had it, tapped the buckle on his belt significantly, warning Blair of what would happen if he tried to climax. Reading that he wasn't going to make a big deal out of 'punishing' him in front of Simon - yet - but that he would pay for disobedience, later, Blair fought down rebellion.

Accepting the now in return for the later that he had no doubt would be his, he let his eyelids drift half-shut in submission, and Jim mouthed 'sling' at him in reminder. That cooled Blair enough that he could devote all his attention to satisfying Simon. Without warning, Simon's fingers tightened, holding Blair steady as he pumped in short, quick jabs, cream jetting into Blair. Swallowing hungrily, Blair continued working him, wrapped up in the sensuality of lips, tongue and palate. Simon pulled him out of it by easing away.

"Let's switch again. This time, Jim, use his ass."

"Here in the car?" Jim said blandly, as if discussing the weather, catapulting Blair the rest of the way into overdrive.

"Yeah. Seats are roomy enough, and he's limber enough, I'll bet he can ride you while he's facing front."

"Sounds like you've got a pretty good notion of how to make this work; been giving it some consideration?"

"It's like everything I've ever wanted or thought about having is right here, for the asking. Is there *anything* he won't do to get cock in him?" Simon murmured, almost as if to himself.

"Not much. Going to have to let him get off this time, or he'll get out of hand. Don't worry. He's good for lots more. Go ahead; there's a place up there you can pull over."

Quivering all over, Blair gloried in what was happening, all of it, from the casual way they discussed him as if he were just a plaything to the promise of getting all the fucking he could ask for. When Jim pulled him from the car and told him to strip from the waist down, he didn't hesitated, but trusted his lover to protect him. Within minutes he was back inside, slowly sliding up and down on Jim's cock, come splattering over the front of his shirt.

His release was powerful, almost frighteningly so, but was only a small part of what he needed. Working himself on Jim, he went for more, already building it so quickly that a third climax was close, and a fourth not an impossibility for the night. Jim found his nipples underneath his remaining clothes, pinching and rolling them insistently, biting at his shoulder in a way that announced it didn't really matter what Blair wanted - just what was going to be taken from him.

The thought toppled him into an erotic daze where all that existed was the hard flesh filling him, only Jim's quiet demands and obscenely descriptive comments were important. Even Simon's occasional murmurs of excitement and sidelong heated glances mattered only because they made Blair feel like being fucked by Jim was his only reality.

At some point, Simon pulled over and Jim withdrew from Blair, still hugely erect, and gave him to Simon to use. Though he had had a wide variety of toys in him since becoming Jim's, it had been long time since Blair had had a different cock in him, and he screamed as the thick thing opened him with a single shove and single grunt of appreciation from Simon. Simon held him by the shoulders, which was new, too, keeping Blair perched in mid-crouch, so that he could slide in and out of him.

"He's going to shoot again, already," Jim said.

Simon grunted back, "Making him tight, fucking incredibly tight."

"It's the heat that always gets to me, and the way he just kind of shimmies around my dick."

"Oh… thought… mouth…Christ!"

"Yeah, hard to decide which end to take, sometimes. He doesn't care, though, he's best when you plug one while you're doing the other."

"So..uh, uh!... best way would be to put him between us, like OH! You said."

"He'd promise you anything for that, guaranteed."

Simon pulled Blair down, forcibly holding him still. "That true, Blair? You'd do what I wanted to get Jim in your mouth while I'm in your ass?"

"Yessss! Yes, yes! Want me to beg? Jim makes me beg all the time. Made me good at it, sooo good. Want to hear me beg, Simon?"

Simon's laugh was soft, a velvet rush along Blair's nerves. "No, that's Jim's thing. I want to show you off. Jim, know that turn around about a quarter mile ahead?"

"Know it - and the spot you've got in mind."

Simon made Blair hold still until they reached the place he wanted, not that Blair didn't do his best wiggling and squirming to entice him. While Jim parked the car in the tree sheltered area of the turn around, Simon divested Blair of the rest of his clothes, not once giving in and thrusting. Using the same determination, he got them turned around so that his legs hung out the passenger door, feet solidly planted on the ground, giving him the leverage to finally slam into Blair with a will.

Concentrating on the wonderful abuse his ass was taking, Blair distantly heard Jim get out, pause at the trunk, then walk around to stand in front of Blair and Simon. Tossing the blanket Simon kept for emergencies over the door frame where he could get it if needed, Jim undid his zip and pulled out his own furiously erect dick. "Simon, be still. I want to watch him work himself on us."

With no more warning than that, Jim shoved his freshly washed dick past Blair's lips. Obeying the order implicit in his remark to Simon, Blair took over the task of moving on both cocks, needing only a moment to get the rhythm of sinking down on both simultaneously. As good as that was, it got better when Jim shackled his wrists in long fingers, holding them at his chest, and Simon took it on himself to torment Blair's tits. Suspended between the two fully dressed men, Blair felt nakeder than naked, skin alive with sensation that turned him into a whimpering, writhing, thing of pleasure. Instinctively fighting his own release so that the sexual abuse would continue as long as possible, he was pushed into coming when Simon shouted incoherently and poured his come into him. The heat and soothing slick were simply too much, and Blair arched and strained, going into ecstatic overload that left him in a delicious, marvelous bliss as his cock sent out spurt after spurt.

Jim pulled away from him as the final tremors of his release hit, and Blair mewled to bring him back, not ready for the night to end. Shushing him with gentle pats, Jim quickly tidied him up enough for public exposure, and tucked him and Simon back into the car, before climbing back into the driver's seat and putting them back on the road. Blair curled into Simon, both for the warmth for his suddenly cold self, and for the reassurance it would give both of them as they gradually recuperated from the shattering events of the last little while. He drowsed off, not quite awake, but not completely under, lulled by the slowing heartbeat under his ear.

For a moment he wasn't completely sure if he was dreaming or not when Simon finally stirred. "I keep thinking I should say something here, but I have no idea what it should be."

Jim responded to the thread of humor in Simon's voice by matching it. "I have to admit, I'm surprised as hell. It took me months of two steps forward, one step back to get very far with the gay thing. You dove into the hardcore stuff I thought for sure at this point would have scared you off permanently."

Adjusting the blanket around Blair's and himself, Simon sighed. "The sex part was easy from the first. I've done ladies by the back door, and a mouth is just a mouth, as far as I'm concerned. Never been particularly bothered by the idea of two men going at it together, but not attracted either." He snorted. "Until the two of you, anyway."

Simon hesitated for a moment, then went on. "When I was a kid, sixteen or so, my best bud in the whole universe since we were in grade school fell really hard for this girl. His parents didn't approve, her parents didn't approve, which meant of course, they swore eternal undying love and snuck around as much as they could."

"True love at sixteen," Jim agreed dryly, and Blair grinned into Simon's chest with his own memories of girls and that hard-on driven age.

Chortling, Simon added, "All hormones and blind confidence in forever, yeah, I remember. So one night they talked me into driving around town while they made out in the car, that being the only place they could think of where they could without getting caught. No way I couldn't see what they did, and being sixteen myself, well, let's just that that to this day the smell of a new car and sex mixed together is enough to give me an instant boner."

"Living out a few fantasies tonight, then," Jim said, and this time his tone was serious. Blair could just imagine him giving Simon his best 'you're not going to get off the hook, here,' look.

Just as seriously, Simon said, "Like I could have resisted. It's not been the attraction that's been holding me back. It's been the worry that you'll want a commitment from me, and I'm not ready for that with a man. I want a wife, maybe another kid if I can find a willing woman before I get too old to raise another family."

"That all?"

"That's not enough?"

"For the state you were in? No." Jim's tone didn't brook any argument.

A tense silence lasted long enough that Blair started to push himself back up to alertness, not willing for the three of them to go back to a strained stand-off. Finally Simon grumped something Blair didn't understand and said, "This sounds like so much egotistical bullshit, but I didn’t want to come between you. Couldn't - can't - stand the idea of being even partly responsible for destroying the most beautiful thing I could ever hope to see between two people."

"Not possible in any way shape or form," Jim said so flatly and possessively that a new wash of desire trickled through Blair's gut.

"I get that now. Earlier today, in my office? He never once took his eyes off you. The whole time he's going down on me, all that he cared about was *your* reaction to it. I'm just another tool in your arsenal of tricks to keep Blair happy and satisfied, aren't I?" Jim must have made some sign of protest because Simon added a second later, "And that suits me just fine. I think the right words for what I want is fuckbuddies; a place I know I can go when I can't stand another night alone."

"You'll always be more to us than that," Jim said, not trying to hide his relief that Simon was on the same page as him and Blair had wanted for the three of them. "The love of a friend is every bit as important as the love of your life, and if you tell Sandburg I said anything as sentimental as that, I'll categorically deny it."

"Works both ways, you know." Manfully pretending he hadn't heard the last bit, Simon shifted in his seat, telling Blair that he wasn't the only one feeling twinges of new heat. "As long as I don't have a lady to be true to, the two of you are always welcome in my bed. I have to admit, I like the idea of being Blair's fucktoy."

"This is good." Blair could all but see the answering leer in Jim's expression. "Because I think he's already gearing himself up for the night's next round."

"You think?" Simon finger-combed Blair's sweat-damp hair, tenderness in every careful tug. "Looks out for the count to me."

"Just recharging his batteries. Trust me. A quick nap and he'll be just as hot to go as he was in the elevator. Hotter, since he's had a taste already."

Jim was so obviously profoundly proud of that, Blair let go of the rest of his worries, and allowed himself to soak up the simple bliss of being held and petted, passion hovering like a promise in the background, until he fell completely asleep. He woke up with vague memories of Simon begging off until another night because of an early, early meeting with the D.A, and Jim helping him up the stairs. With a hum of deep contentment, he stretched - or tried to - and realized that he was tied face down, limbs spread eagled in the sling, Jim's cock seated deep inside him. Blair's nipples were captured in the sling's built-in clamps, and the matching cockring was tight on his shaft and balls. A blindfold and gag were already in place, though loosely enough that he could have scraped off either on the edge of the sling supporting his head.

"About time," Jim muttered, picking up the pace of his thrusts. "You promised me and you damn well better make good on it."

Thinking he was going to do much, much better than that, Blair happily settled in for a long, violent fuck, hoping that tomorrow Simon might want to see the marks Jim would leave for him to find.

finis