BOUND

Arms stretched out in front of him, Blair clenched his hands into the bedding and sank languidly down onto his stomach, reveling in the euphoria of a hell of an orgasm. Jim flowed effortlessly with his movement, not missing a beat in his measured, steady thrusts and murmuring his appreciation of what the motion did to the passage holding his cock. Murmuring back, Blair settled comfortably onto the mattress, head pillowed on his crossed forearms, ready and willing to let Jim fuck him to sleep.

The first time it had happened, he'd been surprised he could nod off while Jim was still achingly hard and buried within him. It had surprised him more that both of them loved it, though it shouldn't have, he'd decided, once he'd had a chance to think it through. For Jim, sex wasn't necessarily about climax, much as his body would demand that eventually. It was more about being connected; about satisfying his sensuality in a way that was unique - and necessary- to him. As far as Blair himself, it was about feeling totally, completely cherished in a way he had once thought impossible.

It made waking up a little raw and sore more than worthwhile. Though not *that* sore, he reminded himself, grinning. Jim was far too careful of him, and Blair loved being taken too much not to be relaxed and open for him, apparently even when sound asleep.

As if reading his mind, Jim tongued the rim of one of Blair's ears and asked, "You okay down there?"

Flexing his internal muscles around him again, Blair said dreamily, "Definitely."

Groaning almost silently at the intimate caress, Jim caught the nape of Blair's neck in his teeth and tugged carefully. "Want to get off again?"

"Mmmmmm." Blair wiggled just enough to make Jim's next stroke nudge the sweet spot inside him. There was a pleasant twinge, but not much more, and he said reluctantly, "Too tired, tonight, I think. I'm good to go if you've got something in mind besides a good-night fuck, though."

"Yeah?"

Blair hummed again, then added without really thinking, "I'm yours, remember? That doesn't stop just because I'm not horny at the moment, or if you're only in the mood for vanilla sex."

Slowing until he was barely moving, Jim rested against Blair's back, taking most of his weight on his elbows. "You mean that."

It wasn't a question, but a statement that held so much underneath the words that Blair roused to wakefulness. "Yes," he said simply.

Waiting as if he expected more of an answer, Jim finally said, "No disclaimers? Explanations? Qualifiers?"

Not sure why he was so intent on conversation suddenly, Blair captured Jim's hand, kissing the palm before nipping the heel. "None."

To his surprise, Jim stopped moving entirely, and gently turned both of them to their sides, pulling Blair back against his chest so that he could see down into his face. Eyes fixed on his, though so dark with emotion that Blair couldn't read them, Jim asked, "Mine, any time, any place, not just here?"

Not sure what he was looking for besides an affirmation of their roles as lovers, Blair curled his fingers into the hair at the back of Jim's head and pulled him down for a reassurring kiss. He made it as loving and thorough as only a sentinel-taught lover could, using his tongue and lips to speak to Jim in the way he understood best. Sighing, new need rising despite his earlier contentment, he angled his head to ask for love-bites on his throat, and Jim obliged. Cupping the head of Blair's dick in his palm, Jim gently squeezed the spongy crown, encouraging the growth of a hard-on. With his free hand, he found one of Blair's nipple rings, tugging it carefully to add that sharp pang of sensation to their love-making.

Gasping, Blair caught him by the wrist to hold him to his attentions, and Jim brushed his thumb over the pierced flesh, then slid two fingertips to the other nipple. Almost moaning in anticipation, Blair waited for him to torment the furiously erect nub, half-dreading it and half desperate for it. Perhaps because it was the newer piercing, or perhaps because Jim had done it himself with his ultra-sensitive touch guiding the needle through skin and nerves to lessen damage, but that nipple was excruciatingly tender, despite how fantastic it could be when it was played with.

Laying his fingers over the little bud as if to soothe and warm it, Jim unexpectedly asked, "Do you remember why I wanted this done?"

Clutching after memories scattered by rising lust, Blair blurted, "Chain. You wanted a chain hanging from 'em."

"I like the idea of it pulling on your titties when I'm ramming into you."

Shuddering at the thought of that kind of hard fucking, Blair moaned, eyes fluttering closed. "Me on all fours?"

"And begging for harder and deeper."

"God... Now?"

To his astonishment, Jim chuckled and eased his dick out of him. "No, not now. I think I want to wait until I've got that chain on you. Gold or silver?"

"Huh? No... wait a minute here." Without thinking, Blair rocked back, trying to get his lover back where he needed him. Jim held him tight, not giving him enough leeway to succeed, and for a wild moment Blair considered breaking into an all-out struggle, positive that he wouldn't win but that the intimate skin-to-skin contact would shatter Jim's resolve.

Before he could, Jim said, "I know how bad you want me in you, but you're not going to get it again tonight."

Recognizing by the tone of his voice that Jim was in command mode, Blair smothered a litany of 'please' and struggled instead to accept what Jim wanted. This was the heart and soul of the promise he had given when he surrendered control of his sexuality to his lover, and certainly not the first time he had been tested in his resolve to keep it. Nor did he particularly mind, and not just because of the unbelievable pleasure waiting for him when Jim finally granted him release. If being fucked to sleep made him feel treasured, then knowing that Jim was planning another special session made him feel wanted and needed in a way he suspected few people would ever know.

Unwillingly Blair turned in the circle of Jim's arms, inching back enough that their hard-ons couldn't meet and undo his good intentions. Hiding his face on Jim's chest, he concentrated on inhaling and exhaling, deliberately ignoring how sexy his lover smelled and how satiny his skin was against his cheek. When he could speak calmly, he said, "I usually wear silver, but that's no reason not to see how gold looks, if you want."

Feathering his fingers into the curls at the back of Blair's head, Jim gently traced the shape of his skull, somehow sending pulses of comfort into stressed-out nerves to ease them. At Blair's sigh of relief, he relaxed fractionally himself and murmured, "Maybe try out one or two in different styles; see what feels best."

Barely hearing him, Blair mumbled an agreement of some sort and drifted into dreams of being loved that were only a reflection of how good his reality was. The next morning he woke and leaped into his usual rush to get ready for the day, gobbling breakfast in bits and pieces as he scrambled to get organized. Leftover lust from the night before simmered at the back of his mind, but it was easy enough to push away, thanks to the practice he'd had since becoming Jim's lover.

Fortunately - or unfortunately, depending on how he wanted to look at it - the rest of the day was just as hectic, not letting up in its mad pace until the late hours of the night. He and Jim stumbled up the stairs to the bed once they finally got home and fell into it already wrapped around each other, all notions of sex covered in a heavy layer of exhaustion. It stayed that way even in the face of the inevitable morning hard-on he had the next time the alarm went off, to the point that he only grumbled at his dick as it tented the front of his boxers when he went downstairs for his shower.

Jim had gotten up earlier than usual. He had to be in court all day, and liked to take extra time and care in dressing for it as a partial defense against what was usually a miserable sensory experience. When Blair came out of the bathroom, towel around his waist, he pulled up short at the sight of Jim shrugging into his suit jacket, powerful shoulders outlined by the dark fabric and emphasized by the shoulder harness he'd chosen to wear. Jim had always been the epitome of masculine good looks to Blair's mind, but that single casual action roused a fresh appreciation for him that rippled from his heart to his cock. Still semi-erect, it jumped to full attention, seemingly straining toward Jim in a silent plea to show him just how beautiful and desirable and needed and wanted....

Before Blair could act on the impulse to reach for his lover, Jim lifted his head and looked directly at him, eyes sharpening with sudden lust. "Stay put," he ordered bluntly.

Freezing in place, Blair sucked in an unexpectedly needed lung full of air, but did as he was told, not even grabbing for the towel as it slid off his hips. Jim looked him over, a promise of a smile at the corners of his mouth, and nodded his approval as he crossed to stand in front of him. "Now's a good time as any to see how this looks."

Without any more warning than that, he took a slender gold chain from his jacket pocket and held it up so that Blair could see it. "I think it might be too light-weight, but it seemed like a good one to try first." He opened the clasps at either end and attached them to the small hoops in Blair's nipples, standing back to admire the effect once he was done. Muttering who knew what to himself, he gestured for Blair to turn around, then stood close enough to look over his shoulder and down at the chain. Hands on Blair's hips, he fit the bulge of the cock hidden by his slacks into the crease of Blair's backside.

Bumping into Blair's bottom gently to make the chain sway, Jim said, "How does it feel?"

Too caught up in the teasing motion and implication that there would be more than one chain to try on to be able to process Jim's words, Blair said stupidly, "Huh?"

With a last shove against him, Jim laughed and reached down to take off the chain, tugging it once before he did to send a bolt of sensation into Blair. "If it's not making that much of an impression on you, it's too light. We'll try again, later."

That jarred Blair's gray cells into working. "What... wait... I just, uh, I just..." He tried to turn around to catch Jim by the lapels before he could move away, but Jim out-maneuvered him and made his escape his escape to the door.

Putting on his overcoat, Jim said, "Judge Newcombe usually does his lunch recess as close to noon as testimony allows. Think you can shift your schedule to be at the courthouse around that time?"

"A nooner?" Blair said hopefully, picking up his towel before he grabbed his aching cock instead.

"Maybe, if we can time it right," Jim said, expression and voice neutral in the way Blair had learned meant he was locking down his needs and emotions to be able to work.

Which only made Blair sizzle that much more, because when Jim finally freed his control over himself, everything that he had pushed down would come boiling out as pleasure to be poured onto Blair. Whispering 'oh, man, oh, man,' over and over to himself, he watched Jim leave, unable to convince himself to finish getting ready for work until a shiver from being damp and cold broke him from his stasis. A quick glance at the clock had him yelping and running for the bedroom, already mentally rearranging the day's calendar.

Despite his best efforts, Blair got to the courthouse much later than he wanted, and he ran to where Jim was waiting for him at the top of the entryway stairs, muttering apologies all the way. Not giving him a chance for explanations, Jim hustled him down a short, deserted hallway into an equally deserted men's room, senses obviously on high alert to protect them. Shoving him into the stall farthest from the door, Jim pushed up Blair's shirts to bare his chest, leaning into him from behind so hard that Blair was forced to brace himself on the wall. Jim quickly attached a heavy gold link chain to Blair's nipple rings, then rocked into him once, at nearly full strength.

Unable to stop a yelp of discomfort, both from the weight of the chain and the freezing tiles, Blair nevertheless ground back into Jim, willing to overlook petty annoyances for a chance to come. From the moment Jim had all but manhandled him out of sight, he'd been heading for one hell of a climax, and the nearly bestial grunt of hunger from Jim at their humping had him on the verge.

Maddenly, Jim froze, lifting the chain with his fingertips. "Too much?"

Groaning, Blair reared back as much as he could. "Maybe, don't care. Don't stop? Please?"

"Too much?" Jim repeated sharply, latching onto Blair's backside to hold him in place.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," Blair chanted, putting his hot face on the wall to cool it.

"Breathe," Jim advised, a hint of laughter warming the short command. "Is the chain too heavy?"

Forced to actually think about it, Blair winced. "Yeah, even as turned on as I am."

"Take it off, then." Jim released him, moving as far away as the stall would permit. "And hand it to me."

Daring to look over his shoulder at him, sardonic grin in place, Blair said, "Don't think you can do it yourself without finishing what you started?"

Not bothering to hide the condition he was in, Jim met Blair's grin with a feral one of his own. "No. And for raising a stink about not getting what you want, you can wait until later to do something about that hard-on." Plucking the chain from Blair's fingers, he left, not even looking back before the door shut behind him.

Silently swearing, Blair had no choice but to stay where he was until the steely length jutting up from his groin softened enough to be stuffed back in his jeans. That was about as good as it got for the rest of the day, but, by some miracle he made it through without making a complete idiot of himself. When he left the station, he decided to walk to the restaurant where Jim had told him during a brief call they had dinner reservations. It gave him a chance to convince himself that Jim wouldn't torture him forever.

After all, it was Thursday night, and they had a short Friday work shift already scheduled. With any luck, by this time tomorrow his ass would have already been righteously used at least once, with another major fucking already in the works. That would give them both all of the weekend to recover, and Blair suspected they would need it. With a strong hope of serious relief, and the memories of the tender affection Jim usually heaped on him after intense sex, Blair managed to get his runaway libido under control, at least to the point he could walk comfortably.

Happily, the weather cooperated with him, turning just cool and blustery enough to help polish away the physical frustration bedeviling him. For once the cold wasn't a bother. Instead it sent his senses into overdrive, with every scent sharper and every sound clearer. Brilliant moonlight made all the shadows deeper, but easier to translate into their daytime shapes without taking away the mystery of their transformation. It was, Blair decided dreamily, a hint of what Jim's senses must give him on occasion.

With his lover so close in his thoughts, Blair wasn't startled at all when Jim stepped out of a dark alley, stopping him with a careful grip on his upper arm. Drawing him into concealment without saying a word, Jim pushed him back against a wall, half-shielding him with his body from the view of casual passerbys. He started to tug Blair's jacket and shirts up, but before he could, Blair pulled down the zip on his jacket himself, using a teasing deliberation that made Jim hesitate. Taking the opportunity that gave him, Blair quickly undid the top buttons on his shirts, then grabbed the collar of the tee-shirt underneath them to drag it down to uncover his chest to the nipples. Putting one foot on the wall, he leaned back and waited for Jim to make the next move.

For a moment, Jim did nothing, but something about the way he held himself, or the flicker of surprise Blair could just barely see in him, struck a chord. He had sensed something like it the night that Jim had reminded him about wearing a chain. Not precisely sure what it was going on with his lover, Blair acted on intuition and did his best to project an air of loving patience and compliance.

He must have succeeded; Jim eased closer, all animal grace and promised strength, his hands sure and swift as he placed a gold serpentine chain on Blair. It was as wide as the last one, but thinner, so not as massive, but Blair dismissed it from mind, keeping all his focus on Jim. For his part, Jim seemed fascinated with the gleam of metal against Blair's chest, staring at it as he put the heels of his hands over the hard peaks it linked and spread his fingers possessively up onto Blair's shoulders.

Tapping on the band of metal with his thumb, Jim said huskily, "Bend from the waist, like you were going to suck me while being taken from behind."

Blair couldn't quite kill the moan caused by Jim hitting that particular button, which he was sure was his lover's intent. Doing as he was told, he reached for Jim's fly, guessing his touch would be batted away, but hoping for the best. To his surprise, the change in position made the metal weave catch the hairs on his chest, and he automatically slapped it flat onto his skin before it could yank more out.

Instantly Jim took it off him, gently nudging him upright as he did. Pulling Blair's clothes together for him, he produced a strained chuckle. "That's not the effect I was looking for."

Thankfully a quip popped out before something closer to griping could. "Good. If you want to see how I look without the hair, ask me to shave it, not pluck it out a hair at a time."

Eyeing him speculatively, Jim said, tone light despite the desire Blair could still feel vibrating between them, "Wouldn't part of it start growing back in while you were finishing the rest?"

"You're just jealous that you don't have the option of smooth or hairy," Blair shot back, letting Jim pull him back toward the street and away from the chance of intimacy, though not without serious regrets on his part.

His willingness to let the moment go without complaint, however, seemed to put Jim into a particularly good mood, and the meal, along with the rest of the evening, went very well. The conversation flowed easily, moving effortlessly from topic to topic as they ate, then strolled the touristy part of town near the restaurant, desultorily window shopping and people watching. It wasn't the way they would normally spend an evening, but Blair knew without asking that Jim was avoiding going home, as if he didn't trust himself once they were alone to stick to whatever course of action he had laid out for them. At the same time, it seemed he had to be as close to Blair as possible, completely unwilling to be distracted by so much as a movie.

While Jim's attitude did nothing for the lust swimming in his blood, it did things to Blair's heart and soul that would have made him Jim's forever, if he hadn't already belonged to him so completely. Content to cruise on that, he was able to get ready for bed when they got back to the loft, and climb in without a single complaint about the more-than-half-a-hard-on he had. Jim ignored it, as well as his own, and spooned up behind him to sleep, helping Blair rest with gentle strokes to his hair. Halfway expecting erotic dreams of insane magnitude, he slept deeply and peacefully until dawn lit the skylight.

He woke to find himself on his back, Jim perched over him on all fours and staring down at him as if he were the only water in a world filled with nothing but sand. Blinking, body and brain alert faster than he would have thought possible, Blair gave him the best come-hither smile he had and stretched his arms over his head to make himself fully accessible. Jim watched, expression going into neutral even as his jaw tightened.

Despite that, Jim said mildly, "Definitely prefer the silver."

Glancing down at himself, Blair saw that another chain had been put on him - three of them really, slender strands of moonlight in different lengths playing hide and seek in his chest hair. He liked what he saw himself, and arched his back to feel them move against his skin. They were cool, but pleasantly so, making him ultra aware of the tight buds they were fixed to. More importantly, Jim obviously liked the sight of them offered up for his inspection; his cock jerked up against his stomach, leaving a damp spot glistening from the wetness on the head.

Unconsciously licking his lips, Blair stared at the dark plum of the crown, wanting very much to taste. He would have slid down to capture it, but Jim caught both his wrists in one hand, apparently reading his mind. "No. Not yet. I *am* going to use that lush mouth of yours, and your ass, and damn soon. But not yet, not yet."

Not giving Blair a chance to respond - not that he had a single coherent thought he could use to do so - Jim slowly withdrew from the bed to stand beside it. "Take the chain off and put it on the nightstand."

Doing as told, Blair shuddered from the wash of yearning from his nipples as the weight left them. Unable to look at Jim for fear he'd be unable to stop himself from wrapping himself around him, he twisted the sheets into a knot with both hands and waited to see what his lover would do next.

Voice raw and thick, Jim said, "Alarm's going to go off in about a half an hour, but I'm going to get ready for work now. You can doze a bit longer, if you want."

Blair nodded an acknowledgement, and Jim left, not exactly running, but moving faster than usual. Within moments Blair could hear the water running in the bathroom, and for an angry split-second, he wondered if Jim was taking care of that rock-hard cock himself. Recognizing the ire for the frustration and rebellion it truly was, he took a long, deep, shaky breath and tried his best to calm himself down.

The image of Jim standing under the spray of water, head thrown back as he stroked himself to completion did *not* help, much as he knew it wasn't really happening. His only consolation was that their prolonged foreplay was having the same effect on Jim as himself. Blair had never seen him need to fight so hard to hang onto his self-restraint, which was darkly exciting in and of itself for Blair. Just what *would* Jim do to him if he lost it completely in the bedroom?

Killing a groan, Blair admitted to himself that he was going to have to spend another day fighting a persistent erection and got up to head downstairs. Halfway down, he saw Jim, dressed in work-out sweats, putting a towel into a duffle bag, using the sort of precise care that he would normally put into far more difficult tasks. Without glancing up, he said, "With luck the defense won't keep me on the stand as long as the prosecution did. I should be able to come home straight from the courthouse."

"I'll be home at three or so," Blair said, fighting for as level a tone as the one Jim used.

Jim picked up the duffle and a garment bag, throwing the first over his shoulder and turning in profile enough that he could see the enormous erection tenting the front of Jim's sweats. "Meet you back here, then."

Sinking down to sit on a step and closing his eyes so that he didn't have to see the proof of how badly Jim wanted him, Blair said, "It's a date."

Growling something that Blair couldn't understand, Jim left, and Blair somehow got himself moving again. He walked around in a kind of sensual haze for the rest of the day, getting the job done on autopilot and barely noticing anything outside of the storm of need inside him. A little after lunch, a small package arrived for him, along with a note from Jim.

Go to your car, and put this on. I'll be close enough to see and hear. - J

'This' was rope of twisted silver. Resisting the urge to put his head down on the desk and howl like a beast in heat, Blair clenched the metal in his fist and headed for the parking garage. Once safely in the Volvo, he roughly pushed aside clothes until he could put on the chain, almost coming from the delicious weight of it pulling on his flesh. At the moment, he didn't particular care how it looked, but aware of the distant gaze on him, he jiggled it gently with a fingertip.

"It's right at the edge," Blair murmured for Jim. "Almost, but not quite too heavy, though I don't think I'd want to wear it twenty-four seven. Too much for that."

His cell phone rang, startling him to the point he almost dropped it answering it. "Jim?"

"Take it off now and leave it on the seat beside you," Jim said shortly.

Obeying quickly, but not able to hold down a sigh of loss when the chain was gone, Blair asked softly, "Will there be another?"

"One more. When you get home, go straight to our bed." Jim hung up without another word, possibly because he couldn't have spoken because of how tight his jaw had to be.

Moving cautiously, honestly concerned that even that small amount of stimulation would be all it would take to make him cream in his pants, Blair went back to his desk. He only stayed long enough to gather his things and throw out an excuse for leaving that no one seemed to care about. By an act of will that he didn't know he possessed, he made it home without speeding or getting into an accident, though he didn't remember a single mile of the trip.

Out and out running by the time he reached the door to the loft, Blair raced up the bedroom, then stumbled and fell to his knees at the threshold at the sight of one of kitchen chairs planted squarely at the foot of the bed. A small jeweler's box was on the seat, along with a slip of paper that had to be another note from Jim. All but hyperventilating, Blair scrambled to grab and open it.

"Pick the one you like best, then sit in the chair and wait for me," Blair read aloud, hardly able to form the words.

With shaking hands he put aside the paper and opened the box. All of the chains he had tried on were nestled in the black velvet interior, along with one of the more unique ones that he had ever seen. The metal had been coated with something to give it dull black finish, but tiny facets had been carved in the top and bottom of each link so that the silver underneath shone like diamonds. Small, blood-red stones, which sparkled as brilliantly as the facets, had been mounted at the intersection of each link.

It was a bit too ornate for his taste, but after he undid his shirts and fastened it on, Blair had to admit it looked sexy. Small movements caused it to catch and toss small flashes of light, which he was willing to bet would be intriguing for a certain sentinel. The weight wasn't bad, either: about midway between the silver rope and the multiple strands. Still, it wasn't what he wanted.

He took it off, and put it back in the box, studying each of the others in turn. In the end, though, there was no question. The memory of Jim crouched over him, insane with lust, was one he wanted to cherish, and the three-strand chain would remind him of it constantly. Without hesitation he put it on and settled into the chair, positive that, not only had Jim been watching him the entire time, but he wouldn't be able *not* to come to him as fast as humanly possible.

As he expected, Blair soon heard Jim's key in the lock and his quick footsteps heading toward him. Locking his hands on the seat of the chair as tightly as he could, he somehow managed to stay put, though, 'hurry, hurry, hurry,' was the single thought he had in his brain. Jim didn't waste any time getting to him, yet, for some reason he came to a dead stop on the top step.

"Jim?" he asked, worried that he had done something wrong.

"You didn't undress."

"You didn't tell me to."

With a small, tender smile that pierced Blair's heart through and through, Jim came to him and knelt between his spread thighs. "No," he said very softly. "I didn't." Weaving his fingers into Blair's hair on either side and cupping his head as if it were fragile, he lightly brushed his lips over Blair's. "Thank you."

Before Blair could even begin to ask, 'for what,' Jim kissed him again, another bare touch, but this time he gently deepened it until the urgency that had been riding them for so long could be denied no longer. Breaking away with a stifled groan, Jim spread the sides of Blair's shirts wider and swept a glance over his bared torso. "I like that one best, too, but I'm keeping them all except the serpentine one. Sometimes I'll want you to wear one, sometimes another, but usually none at all."

Blair hardly heard him. As Jim spoke, he undid the top button and zip of Blair's jeans, letting the hard-on underneath escape to the promise of climax. For once, it seemed Jim had enough of teasing. With a needy noise, he dropped his head to capture Blair's cock, taking it completely into his throat.

Shouting, Blair thrust hard, his release spurting into his lover's heat. The pleasure from it had sharp edges that twisted through him, destroying any true relief. Which was good, very good, he decided distractedly, working himself in and out of Jim's clinging mouth. He wanted to never stop, wanted to never give up the exquisite wonder of Jim in front of him like this, so into sucking that he wasn't even touching himself.

Far too soon for Blair, Jim drew away, giving a last lick to the crown of a still-hard dick. Standing to straddle Blair's lap, he hurriedly took out his own cock and, without ceremony, pushed it past Blair's lips. Hand threaded through the curls at back of Blair's head, he held him still while he fucked his mouth, needing only a few strokes before he silently emptied his seed into him.

Blair drank it eagerly, taking care to lap at the underside of the thick length, just the way Jim liked it, certain that was all it would take to keep him ready, if not completely erect. When he eased away, Blair let him go with obvious reluctance, trying to let his expression tell Jim how desperately he didn't want things to end yet. Running his thumb over Blair's bottom lip, as if the quivering there was words to be read, Jim considered him solemnly for a moment before stepping back and breaking all contact.

Holding Blair's eyes with his, he quickly undressed, then lay on his stomach on the bed, one knee bent to reveal his center. Jim let silence edge into tension between them, then looked over his shoulder and said in an astonishingly normal voice, "Eat me until I'm all the way hard again, then fuck me."

Not bothering to shed his clothes, Blair leaped for the bed, tongue unerringly finding the musky pucker. Delicacy and finesse were the farthest things from his mind, and he suspected that the same was true for Jim. Plunging in deep and hard, he used the pace and rhythm that Jim loved best for fucking, hands on both ass cheeks to hold him open wide as he did. Jim pressed back, soft cries spilling from him, making Blair eager for more just like them. It gave him a staying power that he sometimes didn't have for rimming; being that close to the heaven of Jim's body usually made it nearly impossible not to claim it.

It was Jim who put an end to it by the simple expedient of slowly lifting his hips to show his manhood hanging solid and heavy between his legs. He shoved a bottle of Wet into Blair's field of vision, though it took Blair a few baffled seconds to focus on it enough to understand what it was for. To his distant surprise, he growled and snatched it away to fumble it open, then liberally coat a hand.

Crawling up to cover him, Blair deliberately let the chains sweep over Jim's back, thinking the two of them were as bound together by that cool metal as the bits of flesh they connected. Then he stopped thinking and could only feel: his slicked fingers breaching Jim's opening, the heat there, the satin sweep of Jim's skin under his own, the throb of lust in his gut, his eagerness to possess what he touched.

When Jim started frantically riding back on the fingers inside him, groaning as if he were taking a hard fucking, Blair couldn't hold back any longer. Mumbling an assortment of endearments, praise, and obscenities, he shifted, held Jim's thighs punishingly, and slammed into him. The rush from being sheathed in Jim's fiery tightness nearly undid him, and he froze, howling his name, to fight off coming. Utterly motionless, save for a fine tremor in every muscle, Jim waited it out with him, panting from his own struggle to give them what they both needed.

In the end, they both lost to instinct and physical necessity. Blair's cock jerked once, growing a tiny bit harder and longer, and Jim whispered, "God, Blair....god...." The raw love and demand in his voice went straight through Blair, and without consciously deciding to do so, he unhurriedly withdrew from him, only to ram back in, putting his whole weight into the thrust. Jim met it with his full strength, and the impact sent shock waves of pure pleasure through Blair that suddenly made orgasm less important than keeping that wonderful feeling going as long as possible.

Jim went from trembling to full-out shaking, repeating, "Blair...my Blair... god...oh, god," louder and louder until he was shouting. At the same time he gradually went to all fours, rocking into Blair's strokes with a manic frenzy that Blair easily matched. It was so good, so incredibly fucking good, and he realized that he was whimpering those words in time to the drive of their bodies, filling in the pauses in Jim's litany. The idea of being *that* in sync with his lover, that they could unintentionally weave such a beautiful, sensual extension to their mating, sent Blair over the edge.

Back arched, head thrown back, he buried himself as deeply as he could in the grasping channel and came. His seed all but exploded from him, draining away awareness of anything but the few inches holding him so completely, and an ecstasy that painted vivid strokes of relief on his eyelids and mind. Even as he shut down, overwhelmed by the savage intensity of his release, he fumbled to find Jim's cock, to be sure that he was with him.

Spurts of thick cream covered his hand, and he collapsed onto Jim, panting harshly, wishing he could keep going, if the fucking was so good for Jim that he could finish without being touched. It was his last lucid thought for a lovely, warm, long while, and when his head finally cleared, he was laying on top of Jim, arms burrowed under him to hug him tightly. His softened cock was still inside him, held there with gentle, rhythmic pulses from internal muscles.

"More?" Blair murmured, snuggling in a little deeper.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jim murmured. "There's no particular hurry, though."

Blair kissed the nearest shoulder blade. "When you're ready, let me know what you want."

Stropping his cheek over the back of the hand Blair had nearest his face, Jim said with surprising shyness, "To be yours. For always."

Startled, delighted and so deeply moved, his heart hurt, Blair said, "Done."

finis