Chain of Command


Mouth dry and heart pounding, Blair braced his feet against the floor of the truck and hung on for dear life as Jim sped through an intersection, the light over it flashing to red just as they went under it. To a casual - hell, to an experienced - observer Jim looked royally pissed and ready to rip into the first person who gave him the slightest excuse. But to Blair's knowing eye, his partner and lover looked ready to rip into him with the cock bulging so huge against the front of Jim's pants, it had to hurt.

It wasn't just the obvious mound that gave away Jim's true state of mind to Blair. It was the possessive hand on Blair's thigh, the constant sidelong glances he swept over him from head to toe that were hot enough to scorch, the flared nostrils and slightly opened mouth telling Blair he was scenting him. The last especially got to Blair's own libido, undoubtedly giving Jim a less than subtle hint that Blair was rapidly getting as turned on as he was.

Not that he had a single idea of what set Jim off in the first place. From Blair's point of view, one minute they had been in the bullpen exchanging good-natured insults with the departing members of Major Crimes and confirming last minute details with Simon on the get-together for watching the playoffs at the loft. The next Jim had been hustling him away with an uncompromising hand hooked into his elbow, giving off serious 'going to fuck you senseless' vibes.

Even better, there was a hint of raw heat in Jim's eyes, in the grip he had on Blair's arm, that said it wasn't going to be their usual wonderful love-making this time around. Tonight Jim wanted more. Tonight he would claim Blair thoroughly, using the passion of their bodies to prove to the heart of them that they were *one.*

It was a form of possession that Blair had never thought he wanted, let alone imagined he could come to desperately crave. Just the thought that Jim might have him on his knees, bound and begging for release, or restrained only by Jim's will and Blair's desire to be teased and tormented by his beloved, had him hard and leaking. ln fact, he was beyond hard, with every nerve in him humming in anticipation.

Blair squirmed restlessly, trying to accommodate his hard-on, earning himself a penetrating stare from Jim. They were forced to stop at the next light, and Jim reached across him - not incidentally brushing across the taut nubs raised on Blair's chest - to open the glove compartment. Taking out a tube of deliberately innocuous aloe cream, Jim handed it to Blair.

"Ready yourself for me," he ordered.

Holding down a groan at the tone and demand, Blair opened his fly with shaking hands and obeyed, shifting to sit on one hip to be able to reach his opening. It felt good, and he couldn't stop the groan this time, carefully adding a second finger to make it feel even better.

"Like that, huh?" Jim asked, almost conversationally. Guiltily Blair froze in place, but Jim just chuckled wickedly. "Go ahead, then. Finger fuck yourself. You're going to need that tight ass of yours stretched wide before the night's over."

With a softly murmured, 'oh, man, oh, man,' Blair pumped into himself, involuntarily rocking his hips to get in deep.

After a few minutes, Jim said softly, "Add another finger."

Blair did, stealing a quick look at Jim to gauge his state. Only the white-knuckle grip on the steering wheel betrayed Jim's intense interest in what was happening on the other side of the truck. That and a kick in acceleration as he pressed the gas pedal down harder. Appreciating Jim's need to get home *now,* Blair closed his eyes and gave himself over to his rising need, knowing perfectly well how much it would get to Jim.

He didn't try to finish himself off. Jim would just stop him if he got too close, and besides, Blair loved hanging at the very edge of climax as long as possible. Luckily Jim loved keeping him there, and was very inventive in finding new ways to make it happen.

Before he got too caught up in what he was doing, though, Jim said with just a trace of roughness in his voice, "Almost there. Better pull yourself together."

Sighing his reluctance, Blair let his fingers slip free of his body and cleaned them on a tissue from his pocket before doing the top button on his pants. He was barely presentable when Jim pulled into their usual spot, and had to hope that the darkness would cover him well enough to get inside. Standing on shaky legs when he got out of the truck presented more of a problem, and he never really had a chance to get them under him properly. Arm around Blair's waist, Jim made for the building at a near run, using the rain for an excuse and all but dragging Blair with him. Once in the elevator he shoved Blair up against a wall and kissed him hard, nearly snarling his frustration.

Breaking away at the last second before the doors opened, Jim pushed Blair out ahead of him, keeping a hand on his ass all the way down the hall. Fumbling with the keys, Blair somehow got the door open and through it, but didn't even have time to turn on the lights before Jim spun him around and pinned him against the door, shoving his pants down and slamming into him in almost the same movement.

Howling at the sudden penetration, Blair went up on his toes in delighted shock, working his arms between him and the wood to take some of the impact of Jim's hammering into him. His cock bobbed against his belly, leaving damp spots from the precum beading out of it, driving him insane with the need for something, *anything* to hump against. He tried to lean in, hoping to at least cool some of the ache against the hard door, but Jim's hands tightened on his hips, holding him in place with bruising force.

"Not yet," Jim growled. "I say when you get off tonight. If you do."

"Jim...." Blair moaned, in half-hearted protest.

"You like it that way, and you know it. Now shut up and work that ass. Yeah. Like that. Give it to me. Now, bitch, now." With a last hard thrust, Jim shot, biting at Blair's shoulder and sagging against him almost imperceptibly. Summoning the concentration from somewhere, Blair milked his cock with internal muscles, just the way Jim liked it, to keep him hard. The flexing tugged and jerked on his own hard-on, threatening to make him come, but he focused on working Jim until the urge passed, then subsided considerably.

Their breathing slowed, and other parts of Blair's body began to report in, mostly with complaints about how cold his nuts were hanging exposed. And how uncomfortable it was to support his weight, along with a portion of Jim's, on his forearms. Before it could get bad, Jim sighed, kissed his neck, and said softly, "Simon wants us."

"Huh?" Blair said, ignoring Jim's grunt when he unintentionally tightened around Jim's shaft in surprise.

Giving Blair's flank a sharp slap in warning to ease up, Jim repeated, "Simon wants us."

"But he's seriously straight."

"I know, which is why I thought I was misreading him at first," Jim said reasonably. "But scent is almost impossible to fake or hide. He gets hot and bothered every time he sees us being close - sharing a look or a quick kiss."

"Huh," Blair said in a completely different tone.

"He doesn't want me, I'm sure," Jim went on. "I flirted, half-jokingly, but enough to let him think I might if he wanted. No dice. Another time I admired your assets in front of him. Not a wisp of change in his scent."

"So he wants to watch us?" Against his will Blair tightened around Jim again, this time for a completely different reason.

"Or join us," Jim agreed, pressing deeper into Blair. "You like the idea either way," he added unnecessarily.

"Damn straight," Blair said on a sigh. "You know I think he's gorgeous."

Starting an even, gentle rhythm, Jim asked without a trace of worry or irritation, "Tired of me already, Chief?"

Despite that, Blair said dead seriously, "Never going to happen, man."

"Want to someone kneeling in front of you for a change?" Jim's tone was sweetly cajoling, inviting honesty.

Blair gave his answer willingly. "No, I like where I am. I don't want to change us. I just want...just want..." He trailed off, not sure how to formulate a nearly shapeless fantasy into words.

"Yes?" Jim snaked a hand around to Blair's front, petting his cock with a single fingertip. You want?"

Distracted from reason by the titillating promise of being stroked, Blair said, "To see how far we can take him from straight, using me as bait."

"So you do want to have him at your feet, tied and gagged," Jim murmured directly into Blair's ear, the softness at direct odds with how hard he was plunging into him.

"No, yes. I don't know." Blair closed his eyes, trying to focus on the images in his mind, but having trouble because of the clamor for attention from his ass and hard-on. "I want you to teach him how to suck cock by feeding him yours while I do his to show him exactly what to do. I want to be on my hands and knees with him buried deep inside me when you take his cherry. I want...oh! I want...oh!!! Him standing by helpless, enormously hard and hungry, while you fuck me raw, knowing he won't get any of either of us. That time."

Coherent words became impossible. The climax he'd been trying to deny crashed into him, whirling away everything but the rush of relief and Jim's steely length filling him completely. Whimpering, Blair shuddered through the spasms, hardly able to stand from the ecstasy in them.

Before the last one had passed, Jim withdrew from him carefully, despite a gasp of disappointment that Blair couldn't quite contain at the loss. He hauled Blair to what had once been Blair's bedroom, efficiently stripping clothes off him along the way, so that by the time he tossed Blair onto the bed, Blair was naked. Landing on his backside, Blair instinctively scrambled up toward the headboard, knees up, breathless at the sudden change.

Taking off his belt with a sharp, sudden movement, Jim said from the foot of the bed, "We can do this easy, or we can do it hard. Your choice."

It was their code question for how rough Blair wanted things to get, and he grabbed a double handful of bedding, torn between lust and common sense. "It certainly looks hard from here," Blair said agreeably, but with just a trace of regret, telling Jim that they should probably take it easy on a work night.

Fact was, it looked more than hard. Framed by the open 'v' of Jim's pants, Jim's cock was glistening from being inside Blair and looked positively menacing, as did Jim himself. He'd unbuttoned his shirt all the way down, giving Blair teasing glimpses of his perfect chest, and he'd left the lights off except for one in the hallway which backlit him, giving him a dark, looming presence. Wrapping and unwrapping the belt around one fist only added to his air of danger. It sent a shiver of delight straight through Blair, but it was the sure knowledge that Jim held all that power reined in, just for him, that sent a twinge of renewed need into Blair's middle.

As if sensing it, Jim said, "It was a trick question." He snatched up one of Blair's ankles and dragged him down to the foot of the bed, then grabbed the hair at the nape of his neck. Pulling Blair up and forcing him to awkwardly prop himself up on locked arms, Jim added, "We do it my way no matter what."

Jim took Blair's mouth in a ravishing kiss, stealing all the air from his lungs and any coherent thought Blair might have had left. With the hand still wrapped in stiff leather, Jim explored the lines and planes of Blair's chest, repeatedly dragging his thumbnail over Blair's nipples until they were as inflamed as Jim's cock. When each touch to them drove a cry from Blair, Jim relented in his torment, but only as long as it took to fasten nipple clamps over each bud.

Pleasure that was kin to pain jerked through Blair, and he involuntarily bucked, freeing himself from Jim's kiss for a moment. "Be still!" Jim said sharply, and flicked a finger at one captured tit. Blair writhed at the sensation, and Jim added, "Going to need help doing that, I see."

With no more warning than that, he pushed Blair flat onto the bed and flipped him onto his stomach. Kneeing Blair's thighs open, Jim planted one warningly close to Blair's balls and easily caught both of Blair's wrists in one hand. Struggling to adjust to the swift change and already more than half-hard, Blair didn't resist, and when Jim loosely fastened his handcuffs on him, pressing a key into Blair's palm, just in case, Blair dug his face into the bedding to cool some of the instant rise of hot hunger.

That lasted only a second before Jim jerked Blair's head back by his hair to put a ball gag into place. Blair hated any gag as much as Jim loved them, and the use of one was a clash of wills that was inevitable - and enjoyable - on both their parts. Jim almost always won, and tonight wasn't an exception. With a hard slap to Blair's backside to make him yell, he got the ball into Blair's mouth, then smacked his bottom again when Blair thrashed to stop him from buckling down the straps.

Ten more hard spanks later, the gag was properly situated, and Blair's ass was tightly hot and red, just the way they both liked, and he was totally erect. After a last stinging blow to each of Blair's thighs, Jim shifted to stand beside the bed to survey his handiwork with a lustful look that sent Blair into overdrive. Fingers flexing restlessly in their bond, he mewled around the gag, voicing an odd combination of anticipation and worry about what Jim was going to do next.

Jim let him stew in that for a few moments, then used the chain between the cuffs to haul Blair up to his knees, helping him balance with a hand on the shoulder. Maintaining his grip on the metal, he quickly fastened leather restraints around Blair's ankles, then his knees, giving him no choice but to keep his legs apart.

"Face down," Jim said with a careful push between Blair's shoulder blades. "Just like that - ass high and begging for it."

The position left Blair's hard-on and balls dangling, creating a deliciously scary feeling compounded by Jim's fingers carelessly toying with them as if to emphasis their vulnerability. "This is a good look for you," Jim added, voice finally hinting with a touch of rawness that he was as caught up as Blair in their play. "Wonder what Simon would say if he saw you like this?"

Moaning, Blair couldn't help imagining the possibilities, and he shook, near climax just from what his own mind conjured. Jim dug two fingers into Blair's pucker, wringing another moan from him, and muttered, "Not yet, not yet. Better put a stop to that." He wrapped the all but forgotten belt around the base of Blair's shaft, then around the balls, cinching it tightly. The burst of throbbing hurt derailed Blair's finish, and Jim left the improvised cockring in place, allowing the ache to transmute into one more wonderful feeling clamoring for Blair's attention.

By the time Blair dealt with it all and became aware of anything outside his own screaming lust, Jim had a hard, smooth toy ready for him. With a small noise of approval, he breached Blair with it, taking a moment to use it to play with the wide-stretched guardian muscle, pressing it this way and that, before leaving it half in and half out. "There," Jim said in satisfaction. "I love seeing you like this. Right now you're all mine, thinking about nothing but me and what I'm going to do to you, and it could be anything. Anything."

With a betraying rustle of fabric, Jim undressed, and slid under Blair from the bottom up, rubbing over him in a sensual move that would have had him coming hard if he had been able. When they were face-to-face, Jim lifted Blair by the shoulders to be able to see into his eyes. "This is what I want," he said, no longer bothering to hide his hunger. "I want to hold you open for Simon to fuck...want to watch your face when he makes you come. Watch his face as he gets at a taste of what I get whenever I want, and he's going to have to beg for."

Eyes widening, Blair groaned his agreement - and his desperate need for relief. Eyelids fluttering down, Jim sprinkled small, dry kisses on Blair's face, working his way down and gradually turning them into open-mouthed sucking bites. Both of Blair's nipples were tormented until Blair was whimpering nearly non-stop, and occasionally trying to scream through the gag. Only then did Jim slide the rest of the way down to take all of Blair's weeping cock into his mouth in a single gulp, simultaneously shoving the dildo in deep.

Howling, Blair thrashed madly, the necessity of driving himself into that wet heat, or back onto the rigid thing inside him, consuming him totally. It was useless, beyond useless; Jim held him in place unrelentingly, giving Blair only what he wanted him to have, when he wanted him to have it. There was no way to measure how long Blair fought to get the fucking he thought he would die to have. As unexpectedly as he had begun sucking, Jim undid the belt holding back Blair's release, and allowed him to use his mouth and the toy at the pace and rhythm Blair needed.

Denied too long, his release exploded through him in seconds, turning him into mindless fragments of ecstasy, body shuddering violently as his seed spurted out of him in wave after molten wave. Each passed over nerves screeching with relief, though Blair himself couldn't utter a sound, he was so lost in the intense pleasure of it. Just when he thought it was possible he might pass out, the hardest edge of his joy blurred, smoothed, taking him into a euphoria that he could only hope heaven came close to resembling.

As Blair went limp, Jim took a last loving lick at the head of Blair's dick, and released it, easing out from under him to stand behind him. With a swift tug, the toy came out and Jim replaced it with his cock, immediately setting up a fast, punishing pounding that might have hurt if Blair hadn't been so utterly relaxed. With a shout of pure triumph, he shot his cream deep inside Blair and filling him with a soothing heat that complimented the lassitude slowly taking him over.

Drifting in it contentedly, he was vaguely aware when Jim reluctantly withdrew and released him from his bonds. That done, he lay down beside Blair, gathering him close, his semi-hard cock snuggling into Blair's thighs. Blair smiled distantly at the gentle stirrings from it; it meant that Jim would want more later. Probably after a meal of reheated Chinese and a quick shower, he would take Blair upstairs and spend the rest of the evening slowly fucking him, not for relief, but simply to be connected to Blair, body and soul.

Apparently sensing the smile, Jim chuckled. "Not enough yet?"

"Never enough, thank god or whoever," Blair answered, bestirring himself.

"Does this mean we let Simon in?" Jim asked seriously, smoothing Blair's damp curls away from his face.

Giving the question honest thought, Blair said, "Would it be fair to him? I mean, we essentially just want an occasional playmate to add another kick to our sessions."

Nodding, Jim said, clearly playing the devil's advocate, "It's just that I keep thinking that it would be a good idea to let someone we trust know what we're into. Maybe give him a little taste, to give him a sense of *why* we are."

"Show and tell, sort of?"

"I think our friendship with him is strong enough to take it if it turns out Simon can't handle the real thing, as opposed to wishful curiosity."

The idea was tempting; far too tempting for Blair to trust his own judgment. "And if it hurts him when he realizes that he can't ever be much more than an on-looker to what we've got - except for the physical part?"

With a tired sigh, Jim asked, "How's that different from where he is now? Besides, once he's accepted how things are, he might be grateful to have someone to turn to for alleviate his frustration."

"Fuck buddies?"

"We care for him more than that," Jim chided gently. "Not only that, but once he's satisfied his curiosity about the whole gay thing, he might not *want* anything besides the occasional stress relief."

"We're talking like this might actually happen," Blair said, feeling a stir of new arousal.

Jim was quiet a long time, but Blair waited patiently, idly petting Jim's arms and back. Finally Jim said, "No matter what we do, we might lose his friendship. He's already putting distance between us because of what he thinks he might want. How long until guilt and disappointment drives him away completely? He's been too good a friend to let go without a fight, and we have too good a working relationship with him to simply let him walk away over unrequited lust."

He rolled to his back, taking Blair with him and encouraging him to sit astride his hips. "I know he can't ever come between us, though it would hurt you to have to even think you were letting him down because of my claim on you. We've talked about infidelity, but, it honestly doesn't *feel* like it with him. If that makes sense."

Lazily stroking himself to readiness, Blair said, "We are going to try this then. Cause I agree with all that, and add in that you *know* I'll do what you want when it comes to sex. One rule, though. He can't have you: not mouth, not ass. That's mine! Give in to him even once on that, and you'll destroy us."

Snorting, Jim said, "I can hardly turn over for you, and you are everything to me. Blow jobs are easier, but not much. No way can I do any of it for Simon. Let alone give him the same control I give you." He fingered the light marks left by the handcuffs. "Look how long it took me to be able to do this for you."

"You did, though," Blair said, his mind and libido wandering away from the conversation. "And now you love it."

Jim gathered his hard-on and Blair's into newly-slicked palms and pumped them both. "It's not as though I don't get anything out of it."

Leaning down so that his hair fell around Jim's face, creating a small private space for them, Blair said playfully, "And what exactly do you get?"

Almost but not quite touching his lips to Blair's, Jim said, "Everything."


***

Padding barefoot from the bathroom, and dressed in soft sweats that he had changed into under the pretext of spilled dip on his jeans, Blair took a deep breath trying to steady the butterflies wildly twirling in his middle. Under his sweats he was commando and freshly washed, though not readied for sex, per Jim's explicit orders. He had a tube of KY in pants pocket instead. If Simon did succumb to their seduction tonight, Jim wanted to start him at the very beginning with how to open a male lover.

The butterflies multiplied abruptly, despite Blair's best efforts to calm them. He wanted that seduction so badly, and was scared and turned on in equal parts over it - scared because it wouldn't go well, turned on because it might. There was also a niggling bit of doubt as to whether or not tempting Simon into their bed was the right thing to do. Oddly, that only added a guilty thrill to the excitement.

Hesitating at the end of the hall to make sure his arousal wasn't too blatant, Blair caught Jim's eye, looking for a go-ahead signal. Lying full length on the couch and giving the impression of lazily watching the fire, Jim gave him a small smile and nodded slightly at Simon. Their friend was slumped down in the new easy chair, head back and eyes closed, a half-empty bottle of beer dangling from one hand. Simon had had a few over the course of the evening. Not enough to be called drunk but definitely enough to be relaxed, while Jim and Blair had only had two each.

Blair's butterflies took one last erratic flight. Then, just like that, at the sight of Jim waiting for him with that come-hither twist of smile of his, they were gone. His confidence that, no matter how the next few hours went, it would make no difference in what they shared, took their place. And if they were okay, somehow they would make it okay for Simon as well.

Returning Jim's smile with a sultry one of his own, Blair quickly crossed to the couch and stretched out next to him, using one of Jim's upper arms for a pillow and hiding his face against Jim's chest. In that warm, humid shelter he waited contentedly, body responding to Jim's nearness. It didn't help his libido that Jim had insisted on abstinence for the week between deciding to invite Simon to join them and making the first move. The expectancy had been wonderfully enticing, making the mild frustration more than worth it.

Silence sat among them while he waited, heavy and comfortable in the way it could be with long time friends, with only the snap and hiss of burning wood and distant traffic sounds to punctuate it. It wrapped warmly around Blair, playing along his nerves much the same way Jim's languid caresses to his back and through his curls did. Despite his hard-on, Blair nearly dozed, though it was closer to meditation than sleep because he never lost awareness of his surroundings.

For that reason he didn't jump or react noticeably when Jim asked quietly, "Which one of us are you hot for, Simon?"

Their hitherto relaxed quiet vanished instantly, becoming charged with a painful wariness on Simon's part, and battle-ready awareness on Jim's as he waited to see how Simon would react. After several, long tense minutes, Simon said in a tone filled with self-disgust, "Shit."

"Did you really think you could hide it from me?" Jim asked conversationally, though his body remained on the alert. "Granted, if anybody could, it would be you, but there's simply too many sensory clues to give you away."

"I had to try," Simon said grimly, and Blair could hear him sitting up straighter, as if trying to pull his thoughts together by physical effort. "Tell me you understand why I had to. That you believe I was trying to ride the whole stupid thing out as an idiotic mid-life crisis obsession."

With a surprising amount of gentleness, Jim said, "I did, and I do. It's not like you have any control over feelings like that." With a clear effort at lightening the mood, he added, "God, I'm sounding like Sandburg."

Simon didn't respond for a moment, and when he did, he said uncertainly, "You act like you don't have a problem with it. At all."

"I don't have a *problem* with it," Jim said, sounding to Blair's ears as if he were choosing his words very carefully. "I trust you too much to think you'd do anything to threaten or damage either what Blair and I have, or what you and I have managed to cobble together over the years."

"I hear a 'but' in there, detective," Simon said with mock-sternness, obviously accepting that Jim wasn't pissed at him.

Feeling much of the tension flow out of his mate, Blair smiled, and peered up to see Jim smile, too. "But... it's hard for me to overlook, and not just sense-wise. I know you're hurting, Simon, and while it's none of my business, I still want to help if I can. Besides, it does concern me personally, after a fashion."

Again there was a pained pause before Simon said, "What can you do? Hell, Jim, if I wanted to keep the two of you at a distance, I wouldn't be here now. Seems to me that would only make it worse, too. Too easy to fall into the trap of obsessing on what's out of reach. No, reminding myself of the reality as much as possible is the only way to go. Kill it with over-exposure."

In Blair's opinion, Jim picked the right moment to chuckle, making his chest vibrate against Blair's cheek. "Kill 'it.' Can't even say it, can you?"

With snort of answering humor, Simon asked, "Going to drag it all the way out into the light and hope it withers like the toadstool it is? You really are sounding like Sandburg." He hesitated, and Blair heard a beer bottle be put on the floor. "He can't even face me with this, can he? Even if he won't let you deal with it alone. I'm sorry. I'm truly, truly sorry, both of you."

Though Blair was willing to bet that Jim didn't change expression at all, he could hear Jim's heartbeat accelerate, pounding heavily, and there was a very telling twitch in his dick. Keeping his tone light somehow, Jim said, "That's not why he's in hiding." Blair could feel the puzzlement pouring off Simon, and guessing Jim's next move, his own heartbeat sky-rocketed. Simon must have asked the obvious question with either a gesture or an expression, because with a hidden nudge to the shoulder Jim told Blair to turn over, and with a burst of exhilaration, Blair complied.

Resisting the urge to use a knee to fig leaf himself, he did cover most of his face with crossed forearms as he rested back against Jim's solid support, allowing Blair to see Simon without revealing his own expression. Jim traced the outline of Blair's erection through his sweats, and said with just the right amount of wry humor, "The attraction is mutual."

Simon's shock at the pronouncement couldn't have been more plain. "Jim!"

With a very realistically off-hand shrug, Jim said, "When it comes to sex Blair is an unadulterated hedonist. If I got bent out of shape every time he got a hard-on over someone, I'd spend my entire life tied up in knots."

At Simon's snort of pure disbelief, Jim added, "I mean it. Before I got over the gay/straight thing, I walked around as one huge case of arrested jealousy. When we got together, we had to find a way to work it out."

"Work it out!" Simon was still more than a little shaken, but he hadn't gotten disgusted or angry or walked out on them, and Blair thought that was promising. "How on earth can you work something like that out?"

By convincing me of how much he loves me," Jim said, his simple words somehow conveying just how hard that had been. "And to trust that love and him." Jim took a deep breath and let it out in an explosive huff, much like a man might do before going into combat. "You wouldn't believe how far he went to convince me, some of the things he did."

"You hurt him?" Simon said in sharp suspicion.

At some subliminal signal from Jim that he responded to automatically, Blair rolled to his feet and smoothly stood to take over the conversation. "Abuse me? Of course not, Simon. That hasn't got anything to do with love, and I wouldn't put up with it."

Feeling stubborn skepticism pouring off Simon, Blair skimmed off his shirt, not trying to be provocative, but to make a point. Arms out, he turned in a small circle. "No pain given in anger, no battering disguised as 'discipline,' I swear."

"We both know that cops know how to inflict pain without leaving marks - especially ex-cov op Rangers," Simon pointed out.

Facing him, Blair said, "True, but no one can be that careful *all* the time, and there are other things that would easily give it away to another cop. Have you ever even *suspected* that he might be mistreating me?"

At least partly convinced - and hopefully partly distracted by Blair's near-nude body and still obvious arousal, Simon relaxed, settling back into his chair. "I have to admit, I can't really see it happening. Jim might lash out when things get tense, but I've never seen him do more than physical intimidation when that happens, even when he could make a legitimate case of being provoked."

Nodding, Blair said, "You need to trust your own judgment in this. Having said that...." Blair trailed off as he sank to his knees, this time wanting to be alluring, and peered up through his lashes at Simon. "It doesn't mean that we don't get carried away with each other once in a while, like any other lovers."

He lifted his hair and turned his head to one side to show the side of his neck, near the nape. "This happens once in a while, especially when he's behind me, and it's a particularly *good* session. Believe me, I was in no pain at the time, and the small ache after was nothing compared to the silly grin I wore at the same time." Changing his tone to a more lighthearted one, Blair added, "I think it might be a sentinel thing, but no way to test."

His angle allowed him to see Jim clearly, and by the quirk to Jim's mouth and growing swell at the front of his pants, Blair could tell Simon found the bite marks sexy. Stifling a grin because he now had a way to move them all closer toward something more intimate than talking, Blair bounced to his feet. "I'm sure this one was because he's a sentinel, though."

Dipping the elastic waistband of his sweat pants, Blair bared the curve of his ass to show Simon the bite mark right on the curve of his cheek. "He did that the first time he prepared me for penetration. I'd never gone that far with anyone before despite being interested in it."

Simon's cool fingers traced the line of the scar. "It didn't hurt?"

"Didn't feel a thing." Goosebumps chased over Blair's flesh, not just because of the tentative touch, but because of *all* the memories behind that scar. Simon's sense of touch wasn't delicate enough to tell that Blair had been bitten in that exact same spot a second time when Jim fisted him the one time.

Feeling the change in Blair's skin, Simon made a small noise filled with need and confusion. Turning slowly, Blair went back to his knees, letting Simon's fingertips drag over him as he did. Somehow the move ended with Simon's hand on the curve of Blair's neck, and Simon staring at it as if he couldn't believe it was his.

Letting his pleasure at Simon's touch show, Blair murmured, "It took a lot to get to the point where I can sit in front of you, looking like this, and know that Jim's getting off on it as much as I am."

Simon's eyes shot up to meet first Jim's, then Blair's, as if he couldn't believe what he'd heard. "You...you..." He fumbled for a word that didn't sound crude, and finally settled on, "Share?"

"No." Blair hung his head as if afraid of Simon's mood, but put his joined hands in his lap, just under the mound of his need, subtly accentuating it. "At least, we never considered it until we thought it was you that we might...share... with."

Going absolutely still, Simon whispered, "I can't."

"Because you're our boss? You've managed to be our friend despite that; this is just a step closer. Because you're straight? Technically, so was Jim, but he had considered it, so I suppose that might slow you down if you let it. But the only thing that should put a dead stop on where we go next is if you don't want it."

Blair turned his head enough to chastely kiss the inside of the wrist of the hand Simon still had on his neck. "I don't think you can honestly say that," he murmured against the frantically throbbing pulse he found there.

"I don't..." Simon's voice trailed off, and he looked back and forth between Jim and Blair again.

Taking it as a sign he could press his case harder, Blair gingerly cupped Simon's knees in his palms. "Don't know exactly what you want? I can understand that. If you like, I can tell you about some the things I did with Jim to help him adjust to being with a man."

Simon exhaled heavily, the muscles in his legs tightening defensively despite the obvious erection tenting the front of his pants. Pressing a bit more, Blair added, "Or I have some tapes. Jim let me video tape a few of our early encounters so that I could watch his reactions without being caught up in the moment, so I could help him go on to the next level. There are a few things about being with him that are, um, unique from being with an average man. I could give them to you to watch to give you a few ideas of what's possible, and how it's done."

Blair didn't need to hear Jim's quick intake of air to know that his suggestion got to Simon, big time. Simon's fingers were trembling on their perch, inching deeper into his hair, as if longing to take a firm grip there, and his lips were parted slightly, as if he needed more air. More telling was the change in his dark eyes - from dazed and confused to hot and predatory. Blair knew that look. It had been sent his way more than once in his life, but until Jim, he had never felt an answering hunger. Nor was it there with Simon. There was only a spark, but it was good in its own way. Enough to let Blair know that he would enjoy being with him, but never need it.

Pushing that thought aside, Blair put on an air of mischievousness. "Know what one of my favorite things is? Especially when Jim's too tired or stressed to be in the mood? I put in one of those tapes, or one of the others we've made since, just for fun, and watch it. Usually lying on my stomach over that footstool over there. One of the reasons we have it, actually. Usually it doesn't take long before Jim's behind me, pulling down my pants."

For the first time there was a break in the control Simon had locked over himself. He glanced over at the footstool, licked his lips as if seeing Blair bent over it, and let his legs relax open. Inching forward, Blair knelt up between them, carefully *not* letting his erection brush against Simon. It was, however, impossible to miss the state he was in, and he let a portion of some of the hunger he felt seep into his tone, playfulness gone. "Would you like to watch one of my videos with me, Simon?"

Simon slowly moved his hand from Blair's hair, thumb lightly resting for a small moment on his cheek bone, then his chin, and finally the bow of his lips, as if testing the various textures he could find. "No," he said thickly. Sensing it wasn't a complete refusal, Blair waited, eyes drifting half-shut as he savored Simon's diffident exploration. He expected Simon to kiss him, or perhaps, buying into the belief that gay men wanted to get right down to it, urge Blair to bend and take him in his mouth. Instead, to Blair's relief, he must have picked up on some level who was really in charge in this instance, because he asked, "Jim?"

From the sound of it, Jim sat up, and Blair could see him in his mind's eye, leaning forward with loosely clasped hands dangling between his knees. "For now this is your show. You're the only one who knows how much you can handle right out of the gate." At Simon's short nod, he added, "Maybe start with the thought that hit you the first time you realized your interests were changing."

There was a second of highly charged silence, then Simon whispered, "I want to see you take him."

"Blair," Jim said quietly.

Instantly standing and going to him, Blair took the out-stretched hand waiting for him, using it for balance as he shed his sweats, draping them over the arm of the couch. He paused, waiting for directions for the next step.

"How?" Jim asked.

"Sitting in your lap." Simon's reply was barely audible, but Blair was willing to bet he could hear his heartbeat in it.

With a small smile, Jim said, "One of Blair's favorite positions." Tugging Blair toward him, he took Blair's other hand to provide stability while Blair knelt astride his legs, staying upright because of a subtle upward pressure in Jim's grip. With a last reassuring squeeze, Jim let go to reach for the lube in Blair's pants, smearing a good amount onto his fingers once he'd uncapped it.

"What?" Simon asked, confusion returning.

"Mother nature didn't provide men with a way to ease entry like she did for women," Jim said matter-of-factly. "Spit dries too fast, in case that's what you're thinking gay men use. To make sure you don't cause pain or damage, you have to find a substitute." As he spoke, he worked a single finger into Blair, taking a great deal more time than was necessary and clearly making a production of it for Simon. When a small sigh escaped Blair, Jim glanced up at him and gave him a minute shake of his head.

"Nothing else in me for now," Blair translated for himself. In answer, he looked down significantly at his rampant hard-on, raising his eyebrows questioningly. Jim gave another tiny shake 'no,' probably thinking that Simon wasn't ready to see his rigidly upright detective gobbling cock. With his back to Simon, Blair could indulge in a blatantly begging look and pout.

Unmoved, Jim said for their audience, "Slowly. I know you're eager, but take it easy." He palmed Blair's ass cheeks open so Simon would get the best view of his cock breaching Blair's pucker.

Choosing to obey Jim's command his own way, Blair took Jim in as gradually as he could manage, occasionally lifting up again as if he were too big, yet clenching tightly around Jim's shaft every millimeter of the way. All the while he was preternaturally aware of Simon watching them, listening to the small cries of pleasure that Blair didn't try to stifle. Imagining how hard he was making Simon added to his lust, and by the time he had completely sheathed Jim inside himself, Blair was shaking with the need to come.

Jim wasn't in much better shape. Slumped back into the cushions, he had his head resting on the back of the couch, harsh pants escaping. Despite that, he only let Blair speed up a bit at a time, controlling the pace with his hold on Blair's backside, until Blair was riding him at a steady pace that he could keep up a long time.

Blair would have been content to do exactly that, but Jim had been keeping track of Simon through slitted eyes, and something he saw or sensed finally made him sit up straighter to give Blair a sweetly thorough kiss. When Blair was moaning from it, Jim transferred his attention to the tight nubs peeking through the hair on Blair's chest, nursing first at one, then the other, then back again. During one switch in position, he murmured so only Blair could hear, "Reach for yourself like you just can't wait another second to be satisfied."

Obeying automatically, Blair took himself in hand, groaning Jim's name.

From behind him Blair heard Simon echo his groan and move to stand at Jim's shoulder at the back of the couch. Undoing his pants, Simon took out a perfectly mouthwatering dick - thick and just the right length to take without trouble - and muttering, "Dear God!" It never occurred to Blair to resist when Jim cupped the back of his head and pressed Blair down to take Simon in his mouth.

It was as delicious as it looked, but Blair didn't have a chance to savor it or the unique and wonderful feeling of having both ends filled at once with living cocks. Within a few thrusts, Simon's eyes rolled back into his head and he shouted incoherently, his seed scalding down Blair's throat. At nearly the same moment Jim stiffened under him, silently pouring his own heat into Blair. The combination was too much for Blair. With a tiny sob that didn't come close to reflecting the magnitude of his pleasure, he came as well, melting into Jim and luscious, molten ecstasy.

There was no chance to savor that, either. Almost before Blair had a chance to drink down the last dribble of come, Simon jerked away so violently it nearly made Blair hurt him. Scrubbing his mouth with the back of his hand and gaze flitting everywhere but in Jim or Blair's direction, Simon backed away a step, then another. He started to say something, stopped, looked down at himself as if noticing for the first time that his dick was exposed, and hastily put it away. He tried one more time to say something, but without warning, he spun on his heel and left, nearly, but not quite, running.

Head on Jim's shoulder, Blair watched him go, fulfillment fading into sadness. Rubbing soothing circles in between Blair's shoulder blades, Jim said, "Het-panic isn't totally unheard after the first time with a guy. *You* warned *me* of that before our first time, remember?"

"I know, I know," Blair murmured, nuzzling at Jim's neck. "But the worse the panic, the more likely things will go downhill fast. Simon could blame us for perverting him and make life hard for us at work. Or he could freeze us out so totally that we might as well say goodbye."

With a surprising amount of calm, Jim said, "I don't think so." He kissed Blair's forehead and chuckled. "I've only heard the man say 'fuck' once in all the years I've known him, but he's in the elevator, mumbling, 'can't believe how fucking good that was, can't believe it.' My guess is that he's a hard-core voyeur, and won't be able to resist coming back. Though he might decide to start with one of your video tapes. Which one do you want to give him?"

Letting Jim's confidence sink into him, Blair said, "I know which one you'd pick. The one where you've got me bent over the back of the couch, wrists tied together and arms stretched out in front me, tied with your belt to the couch frame, so you could play with my hole for what felt like twenty years."

Unperturbed, Jim said, "I just find it amazing that you were willing to put up with being in that position for so long just so I could sate whatever sense thing it was that made me want to do that." He shifted a bit under Blair, his dick throbbing once inside him. "He's not ready for your favorite."

A bolt of desire twisted through Blair, but he said blandly, "Jim, it took us how long to work up to that? It's still hard for me to believe that I let you do the whole boy slave thing with me, collar, chains, cock ring, nipple clamps, make-up and all. The tape gets to me because of the expression on your face while I'm kneeling in front of you. You've never looked more domineering and proud, like some damn ancient conquering ruler."

"It's not how I felt. I felt humbled by how much you trusted me."

Jim's cock pulsed again, filling with blood, and Blair squirmed on it, his own stirring again. "Oh, man - yeah, it took a lot. More than I can give to Simon right now. We'll have to decide on another one to show him."

Pulling back enough to be able to look into his eyes, grinning lasciviously, Jim said, "How about the one......"


finis