POV

by Surreal


Disclaimer: I don't own them, but I can pretend I do!


Notes:

Warnings: none

POV
by Surreal
Feedback: is my best friend. surreal666@hotmail.com Rating: NC/17
Category: Jack/Daniel slash, PWP
Disclaimer: I don't own them, but I can pretend I do! Archiving: Wherever I decide to send it. Summery: There are always two points of view.


Like every night, we lay in bed together, his body touching mine at every possible point. I lay on my side, him behind me and his arms wrapped around my body, holding me so close, keeping me so warm. His chest pressed against my back, I feel his breathing; slow, even rhythm and the heat of his breath on my neck.

We lay like this for so long, knowing the other is still awake and waiting for someone to make the first move.

Tonight, Jack makes the first move.


It takes all of my concentration not to show my arousal. Even so, I know he feels me, feels my suppressed tension and the gradual increased speed of my heart, my breath when I hold him this close. My face buried in that mass of silky, tangled blonde hair, I press my lips closer, somehow finding the soft skin of his neck and kissing him there gently.

I feel him sigh, taking a deep breath and he knows I've made the first move.


I place my hand over his on my chest, squeezing it affectionately as I smile secretly to myself.

His lips moving down, he pulls his other hand out from under him and brushes my hair aside, out of the way so he can kiss my shoulders. A little ways down my back, I feel his body pull away just enough so he can keep moving down.

I let go of his top hand, and he pulls it back, running smoothly up and down my side and I move my arm out of the way. I reach back, resting my hand on his hip.


His hand on my hip, I know he is here with me, feeling the warm spread of heat that moves through our bodies when we are like this. I raise my head back up, pressing against him again. Leaning over, I kiss him softly on the cheek even as I push my hips into his ass. Amazing how he can stimulate me so quickly just by being here, by laying with me.

My hand slides down his side again, around to rub over his stomach before moving down to caress his inner thigh. I want to move slowly but tonight...every part of me is so aware, so alive with passion and need for him...


I can feel how tense he is, how much he needs me right now. I love that I do that to him; my always-in-control Jack barely able to hold back this desperate want.

I don't mind; he does that for me, too. After all, it takes two to tango...but he's far too gone to think about dancing right about now...Besides, it's my move.


I feel him take my hand, guiding it back up his leg and up to his cock and instincts take over. My fingers wrap around him and stroke, caress, squeeze. He gasps, his body pressing back against me and I feel him get harder from my touch.

My hand stroking him, his hips move with me and in that motion he pushes back against my own hardness and I moan softly.

It's incredible, this intensely intimate action that we can share so completely.


It's all I can do to focus. His hand around me, caressing me with such knowledge, knowing exactly where to touch me to make me shudder and groan. His own cock pressing hard against my ass, hips moving in tempo with his hand and I know I can't take much more of this.

I need him, now, inside me.


He turns in my arms, facing me. Our eyes meet and an unspoken urge passes between us.

I lean down, kiss him deeply for a long time before releasing him.

Rolling over, I snag the tube of lube off the table and quickly squeeze some onto my fingers. He rolls back onto his side, sliding his top leg in front of him and bending at the knee, offering himself to me.

My fingers move on their own, pushing into him and raking the tight muscles into submission. He gasps, writhing and moaning at the direct contact.

I pull my hand back, grasping my tight cock and pushing deep into him with one swift thrust.


OH...God. He pushes into me without warning, and the air catches in my throat at the sudden fullness. I know he would never hurt me, but sometimes he forgets to take things slower.

His hand wraps around my stomach again, and I'm glad he has kept us in this position, laying on our sides. His thrusts are deep but slow, knowingly taking his time to let me relax and get used to the feel.

I feel his leg move, laying between mine. I bring my top leg back again to twist around his and twine them together.


He wraps his legs around mine, silently telling me it's okay, to keep going and that my sudden penetration didn't hurt him.

Everything about him is tightness and heat, his entire body focusing on the pressure of me sliding into him over and over.

I bury my face into all that blonde hair spread over the pillow and kiss his neck. My hand slides down his stomach again, finding his cock and stroking him in time with my hips.

He makes the most erotic sounds with I do this, little breathy moans and harsh pants.

He moves against me harder, pleading with his body to make me movefaster. I can't really do anything more intense in this position, so I'll have to move us.


I feel his lips pressing against my neck. He lets go of my cock and wraps his arm around my waist. Before I have time to whine at the loss, he suddenly pulls me up, and I follow him to my knees.

He never lets go of me, never breaks our link as he brings me to my knees in front of him and he settles onto his knees between my legs. His lips press against the small of my back and gradually move up as he thrusts faster, more freely in this new position.

I want to feel this forever, his intense desire flowing into me with each deep plunge but I know him. I know his signals and I can feel his need getting urgent.


He leans forward in front of me, his head buried into the pillow and hidden under the strands of hair falling over his head and back. His arms are stretched out in front of him, his hands gripping the edge of the bed.

Even in this tight position, I can still wrap my arm around his waist and find his cock, massaging him with my hand and urging him to climax with me.


Oohhh...god....his hand, the tightness of his fingers stroking me, grazing over the head of my cock with such familiarity. It's so intense, so much heat and tension of him thrusting into me and hitting spots that only he knows.

He is pushing me, begging me with his fast movement and hard kneading and the sounds he makes..."Oh, god, Jack...."


He moans louder, saying my name over and over as I push him over the edge. His head jerks back and he cries out.

His whole body is tensed, gripped by the spasms of his orgasm. It's so intense, the heat and the tightness...

"Aauuhhh...Danny..."

I'm there, coming with him and it's so good, I hold onto this for a long time.


He collapses, draping his sweat-slicked body limply over my back and his arms around my waist, under me. Harsh breathing hot on my damp skin, I feel myself finally drifting down from the height of my climax and regain control of my body.


Blurry awareness, and I see nothing but the pale, slick skin of his back and the damp strands of blonde hair that flow in all directions.

It takes all my remaining energy, all my effort just to pull out and fall onto my side next to him. He falls too, his back to me and we are back where we started, laying side by side.

We fall asleep together, my arms wrapped around him and I can feel his breathing, his heart beating steadily against me.