Seven's a Crowd Author: Surreal (god, I admitted it...) Feedback: (don't bother, please...I can't even believe I'm posting this!) Category: who knows? Summery: I don't even know myself Disclaimer: Um...THIS was not in the brochure... The Basement Office 5:42pm "You know, Scully," Mulder says between sucking bites on his lover's soft, delicate throat. "Skinner has gone home for the day, and Kimberly always takes a fifteen-minute break from now until 6." Scully moans quietly and leans her head back further as Mulder works his mouth down her neck and closer to her upper chest. "What's your point, Mulder?" she gasps out as he presses her harder into the side of the desk with his lust-tensed body. "Well," his voice is muffled in her shirt, which is quickly becoming an annoyance. "I've always had this fantasy," a quick nip at her earlobe, "about fucking," lick, suck, "you," his knee come up, spreading her legs, "on Skinner's," a hard, skillful grind of the hips and she feels her legs weaken, "desk." Her eyes open wide and she lets out a loud giggle. "Mulder!" she scolds, but he cuts off any further protest by capturing her mouth in a deep kiss, stealing her breath with it. He finally pulls away, leaving her to weakly support herself with the desk. She whimpers from the loss of heat; he takes her hand and pulls her out of the office, into the elevator and up... to the office of the Assistant Director. Mulder glances around the outer office cautiously, making sure Kim is away from her desk before dragging Scully with him, rummaging through the secretary's desk for the spare key. Indulging in a brief bark of triumph, he quickly unlocks Skinner's office door and replaces the key where he found it. Wasting no time, Scully runs to the desk, pushing aside any objects that could be hazardous to their well-being during such a non-standard desk activity. As she bends to move the laptop computer, her ass bumps into something warm and hard. Mulder's hips grind hard into her, making her moan with anticipation. She turns to face him slowly, making sure her body never loses contact with his. He grips her by her hips and pulls her up to sit on the hard oak desk. He's always been amazed that office desks seem to be the perfect height for just this situation, but for some reason that sex is never listed in the catalogues as part of the selling point. Maybe it should be... Both are already too far gone to bother taking off all their clothes, just enough to get down to business. Scully's panties fly across the room, landing on the leather chair next to the wall. Mulder's pants and Marvin the Martian boxers puddle around his ankles as he presses himself into Scully, groaning as he begins to fuck her right there, half lying on his boss's desk. Meanwhile, at the Lone Gunmen's HQ "Frohike! Damn it, pay attention!" Langly yells at the apparently comatose man staring blankly at a video screen. In a furious draft of lanky limbs and long blonde hair, the youngest of the Gunmen darts across the room to smack his wide-eyed partner upside the head with a flat palm. However, in mid-swipe his eyes catch what Frohike is ogling at and freezes, hand still in the air. "Holy shit!!!" Langly cries, falling into a fortunately nearby chair. "What the hell are they doing in THERE?? I mean, I can SEE WHAT they are doing, but... oh my GOD!!" Byers comes up behind them, distracted by the ruckus of Langly's voice. "What's up, guys?" he asks innocently. "Um, remember when we put the surveillance camera in AD Skinner's office?" Langly says, awed. Frohike appears to still be in shock. "Yeah?" Byers prompts as his eyes finally lock onto what his friends are staring at. His jaw drops as he sees his friendly local FBI agents doing the wild thing on their boss's desk. The silence between them is rare, and subsequently short. "NOOOO!!!" Frohike screams to no one in particular. Langly bursts out laughing, grabbing his stomach and falling out of his chair onto the floor. Byers screams too, but something completely unintelligible. He backs away slowly, then makes a frantic dash to a dark corner, where he throws himself into a tight fetal position against the wall. He puts his hands over his ears and closes his eyes tight, and begins muttering, almost a chant. The other two are too absorbed in their own reactions to hear him, but if they did they might recognize something about "bunnies, bunnies, cute, soft, innocent, bunnies..." Meanwhile, in the parking garage of FBI Headquarters... "Damn, forgot my ID," Skinner mutters just as he was about to unlock his car door. With an exaggerated sigh, he walks to the elevator to go back to his office. Back to the action... "Oh, Mulder..." "Oh, Scully..." Several pencils roll off the desk onto the floor. Return to Gunmen HQ Langly is the only one with the presence of mind to glance at the other monitors, checking to make sure his agent friends don't get caught in THE act. A sharp double take when he sees the hall outside Skinner's office...and Skinner approaching. "OH SHIT!!" Langly yells, pulling himself off the floor and dashing toward the phone. Frantically, he dials the number for the AD's office phone. The outer office... "Kim? Hmm...wonder where she went. Hey, what's that noise?" Skinner says to himself as he slides his key into the lock on his door. As he swings the door open, he is greeted by the site of his two favorite agents fucking on his desk, and the phone suddenly ringing. "Jesus CHRIST!!" he hollers, but the agents are oblivious to his presence. He moves around the desk, carefully avoiding physical contact with the beast with two backs and answers his phone. "SKINNER!! Dude, it's Langly!!! Put us on speaker phone, NOW!!!" 'Why the hell not?' Skinner thinks, and does as he's told. Out of the speaker comes several sounds, prominent is the long, wailing "NOOO!!", which Skinner determines is Frohike. In the background he hears something that sounds suspiciously like Byers chanting "bunnies, bunnies..", and superimposed over all that racket is Langly, cheering Mulder on. "Way to go, Mulder dude!!!" Finally, Mulder looks up to take in the scene that has unfolded while he has been focusing on his partner under him. Skinner stands nearby with his arms crossed over his chest, stern not even beginning to describe the expression on his face. Standing in the door frame is Kim, her face pale and eyes wide with surprise. Mulder finally notices the yelling coming from the phone, among other noises in the background. He recognizes his trio of friends, their reactions as equally varied as their lifestyles. "Ummm...forget something, sir?" ***************** What the hell was I ON when I wrote this?