Byers' Birthday Gift by Surreal Challenge response for LGM-MC and lgmslash lists. Rating: Well, I guess implied NC/17, if you have the right mindset. (You expect any less of me?) Disclaimer: Please don't sue me, this is just random, socially unredeemable sillyness. Summery: Hmmm...well, Langly and Byers and sex. $%$%$%$%$%$%$%$ "Hey, baby...Happy birthday." "JESUS! Ringo, your feet are FREEZING! Where have you been?" "Out..." "Uh huh. Out where?" "Out thinking...about what to do for your birthday..." "Ree, it was my birthday yesterday. It's almost 2 am. Hey-- what--" "Shhh...mmmm, you're warm." " yeah, 'cause I've been asleep for a couple of hours. Wanted to wait up for you but..." "Hey, you're a bit overdressed...let's do something about that." "SHIT! Your hands are like ice!! Watch it, or you'll do permanant damage to essential parts of my anatomy..." "Like...this?" "AAACCK!!! God damn..." "Mmmm...that's better, nice and warm." "Ohhhh...yeah." "Warmer now?" "Mmhmm...oh, god, that's nice, right there..." "Hmmhmm...Here, move over. Man, I leave for a couple of hours and you take over the whole bed!" "I was ke-keeping your half warm?" "Haha, nice try, Johnny. For that weak excuse, you get...this." "OH OH OHohohohhhokayokay I--I--GAWD!!" "Oh, god, you make the best sounds when I do that...." "Mmmmmm.....pleasepleasepleasedon'tstop...ohgodohreeahah... AHHHH!!" "Yup....definately warm now... "John? Jaaa--ooh? JOHN! Oh, that's great. Yeah, you go ahead and sleep it off. I'll get you back for this later, babe." $%$%%$%%$%%$%%$%$ Yup...silly.