Montage's Menagerie

TSPG2

Original Stories Based On The Pet Fly Series
The Sentinel


WARNING!  : This site contains stories of an adult nature. If you are
                under 18, please go away. You don't belong here.


LINK
THE PRIMAL IMPERATIVE POSTED
STATUS
SUMMARY 
 Primal Imperative  10-6-98 Frightened by the thought of nearly losing  his guide, Jim needs to reaffirm Blair's existence in his life.  ... (46k)
Aborted Maneuvers  11-13-98 Fed up with his sentinel's reticence, Blair pushes the issue of  'No Sex'  with surprising consequences.   ... (50k)

 
LINK
INTERLUDES POSTED
STATUS
SUMMARY
Taken 12-25-98 Jim ensures an exhausted anthropologist gets his rest.  ... (14k)
Sensory Assault 1-11-99 An overload on Jim's senses leaves him with a debilitating headache, but Blair has the cure. ... (45k)
Turn About's Fair Play 2-23-99 Jim retaliates for the events that occurred in 'Sensory Assault' and in the process replaces Blair's haunting memories with those of passion.  ... (40k)
Blame It On The Blue Jeans 6-14-99 The sex  starved  sentinel  finally loses it.  What set him off?  Would you believe a pair of blue jeans? ... (11k)

 
LINK
SHATTERED SOUL  POSTED
STATUS
SUMMARY
Shattered Soul  6-26-99 In the aftermath of a devastating event, Jim discovers his love for Blair. But will it be enough to help the younger man overcome the atrocities he was forced to endure.   ... (312k)
Shards Of Glass 8-4-00 Following his abduction, Blair's life takes a decidedly downward spiral. ... (293k) 

 
LINK
ALTERNATE REALITIES POSTED
STATUS
SUMMARY
 Asphalt Jungle 5-5-01 An AU in which Ellison is forced to sell his one remaining asset... his body, and a series of gay bashing incidents leads Jim to the other half of his soul.  ... ( 388 k)

 
LINK TSDA POSTED
STATUS
SUMMARY
 Breach Of Trust
8-15-99
Blair learns that keeping secrets can have painful consequences.  ... (93k)
 More Than He Bargined For
4-22-00
Ellison has serious doubts about continuing their disciplinary relationship after Blair is brutally beaten. ... (62k)

Comments Welcomed :