Email: slashgirl@gmail.com

Warnings: Trans-gender issues.



Boys night in
by Stacy Stronach

Jim moaned as Blair sucked gently on his testicles, then slowly licked his way up Jim's very erect cock. Blair licked the head of Jim's penis, then pulled away and blew across it, causing the big man to shudder with delight. Suddenly, Blair took Jim's entire length into his mouth, causing Jim to scream with the
pleasure of it. Reaching down and holding Blair's head still, Jim fucked the younger man's mouth like there was no tomorrow, and after several hard thrusts, he came. Blair took it all in, not wanting to waste a precious drop.

Jim pulled Blair up to kiss him, tasting himself in the other man's mouth. As Jim reached down to push a hand inside Blair's loose sweat pants, he jumped off the bed as if bitten by something. "Jim, I've told you before, I'm not ready for you to do that," Blair said.

"For Chrissakes Blair, what is wrong with you? I just want to give you the same pleasure you give me. You've been doing it to me for a month now. It hurts me to think you don't trust me enough to return the favour. I love you, please, tell me what's wrong?" Jim pleaded.

Blair looked at Jim, saw the pain in his lover's brilliant blue eyes and decided it was time to tell the truth, let the pieces fall where they may. He moved closer to the top of the stairs, putting his shirt on: he wanted a head start in case Jim came after him or something. "Oh, gods, Jim. It's well,...um, it's just that, well...I used to be....Jim--I used to be a woman," Blair whispered, tears in his eyes.

Jim, who had been leaning forward to hear what his Guide was saying, froze. Body and mind were completely blown away by this little bit of information. Jim's mouth opened and closed a couple of times, like a fish gasping for oxygen out of the water, and he looked like he'd been hit up side the head with a 2" x 4". "You. used. to. be. a. WOMAN????!!!!!" Jim fairly screeched. "If this
is some kind of joke, it ain't funny."

"No joke, Big Guy."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Jim's voice was starting to hit the upper register.

"Oh, what. I'm supposed to casually say, oh by the way Ellison, I used to be a woman? I don't think it would have gone over any better doing it that way."

"What did Naomi say?" Jim asked, dazed still.

"That she was gaining a son, not losing a daughter, but you know what Naomi's like. Look Jim, I'll understand if you want me to leave, if you never want to see me again," Blair said, as tears started to fall down his cheeks, and he went downstairs.

As what Blair said had sunk in, Jim considered what his life would be like without his Guide, without this, this force of energy. He decided he wouldn't like it very much. "Blair, wait, don't go!" Jim cried out, running down the stairs.

Blair came out of his room, looking at his partner. Jim came over, pulling him into a hug and then leading him over to sit on the couch. "Blair, Baby, I'm well, I'm surprised to put it mildly. I have 101 questions. But one thing I know, man or woman or both, I love you and need you in my life. The you that you are now, and the you that will be. Please, stay, give me a chance to understand, a chance to love you. Please," Jim begged, looking into those big, beautiful blue eyes, which were filling with tears again.

"Oh, Jamie, I want that more than anything, I love you so much."

Jim pulled Blair into a deep, hot kiss that left both men breathless. Well, Jim's body didn't seem to care what Blair was or wasn't--he could feel his cock growing hard again as Blair caressed his chest and arms. As he pulled of Blair's shirt off, Jim started chuckling, he couldn't help himself. Blair looked up him suspiciously, "What? Jamie what are you laughing at?" he asked in a hurt tone.

"Oh, Baby, it ain't you. I just realized that even though you used to be a woman, you've got _way_ more chest hair than I do--it just isn't fair!"

And with that, both men burst out laughing.
 

//**the end**\\

I hope that no trans-gender(I hope that's the right term)
people are offended by this story, this is not my intent. Well,
actually, I hope no one is offended by this story.

This story was written very early on in my fannish life and I didn't do
proper research.