Line four: Sai's line from the 'Poem of the Yoroi': Churning beneath a swirl of salt,

Name:Shin (Sai) Mouri
Age: 15 during series
Birthday: March 14, 1973
Birth Place: Yamaguchi, Japan
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dk. Auburn (red/brown)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 122lb
Blood Type: A
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Element: Water
Kanji Symbol Trust
Yoroi Sphere: Light Blue
Armor: Armor of Torrent
Armor Summoning Call: Tao Shin
Special Attack Summoning: Super Wave Smasher
Weapons: Trident (yari)
Evil Counterpart: Sekhmet of Venom

Sai's Armor of Torrent is the other armor I wouldn't mind having, but being a Pisces myself that's not surprising. His armor is very cool because it allows him to breath underwater. He can swim as deep and as long as he wishes. He can communicate with the sea life and has an orca as a companion. His armor draws it's strength from any source of water. But it does have a draw back, on land he is weakend especially if there is little or no water around to help empower him. And unfortunately most of the teams battles are on land.

Sai's Father died when he was very young and he was raised by his Mother and Sister, who is ten years older than him. His family owns a pottery company and his sister is running it because their Mother has a bad heart and Sai has his duties as a Ronin and School. His family has always been the protectors of the sea and had an affinity for it. Sai more than the rest, probably why he was given the Armor of Torrent. Because of his Mother and Sister's influence Sai is a very gentle and polite person and is very considerate of others.

Sai is the oldest in the group and tends to be the leader when they aren't fighting. He is an extremely responcible person and tends to be the one that makes sure that everything is running smoothly. Something tells me his at home leadership probably takes the form of a mother hen type situation. At least that's what I'm getting from some of the Fanfiction that's out there. He may hate fighting, but don't make him angry. Of all the other members Sai is the most dangerous when angry. Because unlike the others his anger is much more focused and long lasting. He and Kento seem to be best friends but that could be because Sai loves to cook and Kento loves to eat.

 

Click on little Sai to return to the Ronin Warrior Page.