Line five: Kento's line in the 'Poem of the Yoroi': Burning within a throne of rock,

Name: Shuu (Kento) Rei Fuan
Age: 14 or 15 in series
Birthday: September 1, 1973
Birth Place: Kanagawa Yokahama, Japan
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Blue/Black
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 138
Blood Type: O
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Element: Earth
Kanji Symbol Justice
Yoroi Sphere: Orange
Armor: Armor of Hardrock
Armor Summoning Call: Toa Gi
Special Attack Summoning: Iron Rock Crusher
Weapons: Tetsubo(Bo Staff) with a Naginata blade on one end.(Breaks down into the 3 part Nunchuku)
Evil Counterpart: Dais of Illusion

Kento is the rough and tumble member of the group. Already strong and sturdy the Armor of Hardrock makes Kento the most dangerous and difficult to beat in hand to hand fight. When he calls on his special attack he pulls the energy of the earth into his Naginata, then directs it towards his opponant and the ground in the form of an earthquake, ripping the earth apart and destroying everything in it's path. His Mother is a KunFu Master and trained Kento from an early age. Unfortunately his usual opponant is Dais who wields the power of Illusion. Kento tends to be quite susceptible to the mental attack.

Of the five members of the Ronin Warriors Kento is the most comfortable in social situations and the least shy. He has four younger siblings, two sisters and two brothers. His Father owns a restaurant which is probably a very good thing as Kento is alway eating or complaining that he is hungry. It's a good thing that his best friend Sai can cook. Kento is also the wealthiest member of the group, but money seems to mean little or nothing to him.

Kento tends to be rather rash and headstrong at times especially in his judgements and actions. Having a courageous heart and a need to protect the innocent probably explains the rash actions he sometimes commits. He is compassionate and protective towards his friends, always ready to lend a helping hand. He is also the comedian of the group.

 

Click on little Kento to return to the Ronin Warrior Page.