The 'Shut Up and Fuck' Story Challenge

I thought it high time to issue a new challenge. Wake everyone up. Relieve the boredom. Take your minds off of *that* show that will be airing on Friday night. (You know the one I'm talking about. Hell, let it inspire you. *veg*) So anyway, I'm in chat. I'm bored. (very dangerous combination) I felt like issuing another challenge. And Neil, bless his little demented heart suggests sex. (Actually he said: "J and D, stuck on an alien world, their only possessions: Two pairs of socks, one gun clip (sans gun), a copy of Playgirl, and some of the local aphrodisiac." I paraphrased.) And there was some more stuff...something about making a porn star blush. A challenge on the MFU list with sex without the, er, climax. *veg* So...what hell...lets combine them. *heh, heh, heh*

Your mission, should you choose to accept it! On world, off world, in the air, in a plane, on a train, in a box, but not with a fox....please. All JD, all the time....

1) Write a story about, well, sex.
2) Make it hot. Make it sweaty. Make it sexy.
3) Interrupt at a critical moment, totally frustrating the guys.
4) And because sis is making me...no one is allowed to die or get hurt. 

Additionally, the challenge ends August 2nd. Once you've written the story, post it to JDFX or your website and send me the link to where it's located. I'll be making a webpage with all the challenge fic. Voting for the best story will commence Saturday, August 3rd. I will need some volunteers to be judges. Please raise your hand if you'd like to be a judge. Unfortunately, I can't offer *real* prizes, only a little button to slap on the story (p.s. if anyone feels like designing a button, don't hesitate to offer your services). 

So...there you have it...the new challenge for the list. Write a story about sex. Shouldn't be too hard. No plot required. Everyone say thank you, Neil.

Thank you, Neil!

 

To the stories....

Home