Paul's Favorite Links...
Queer As Folk
Showtime's official site...photos, profiles, schedules, ...lots of stuff.
The Official website
Across The Pond Impressive QAF fan-fic archive.  Most of Paul's stories are there, too.
Hot Guys
On the front page, click Preview.  Ten pages of thumbnails.  Click on any one and you can see 6-8  high-quality pictures.  This young videographer has more hot guy-friends than you can imagine.  And he loves to introduce straight guys to gay sex.  His descriptions of video sessions are as erotic as the photos themselves.
Sean Cody
Link Me All Over
A great link site, updated almost daily, filled with free sites of erotic interest.  Under new management.
No Holds Barred One of the biggest sites of everything homo-erotic...with special categories you've never even thought of!  Everything, I swear.
Kev's Cave
Another huge site with lots of EVERYTHING. It would take weeks to explore the entire site
MoviePost
It's hard to know where to put this one because it has streaming videos in so many categories...even B&D.
Aaron Lawrence
Aaron Lawrence is a porn model/entrepreneur with a hot site that changes regularly.  He finds cute guys to model with him... and what they do is what you want to watch.
Younger guys than most sites...but not underage, I think.
Cuties
Jock University Jocks...all types and shapes...personal ads, forums, galleries,....everything.  You'll want an advanced degree.
Cum...everywhere.
About Face
Travis Fimmel The only single-model site on my list.  He's gorgeous!  His Calvin Klein underwear ads stop traffic in Time Square. 
Cool Stuff
Joe Phillips
Watch the dancing-boy, then stick around for some great art by one of the best homoerotic cartoonists.
Gay Bars Especially useful for travelers.  A list of gay bars worldwide.
Cruising For Sex Where do the boys go to look for boys?  Another cool site for travelers... places for pick-ups and anonymous sex everywhere on the planet!  Sex clubs, movie-houses, bookstores, and public places.  (It's cluttered, but useful.)  Also, warnings about dangerous places.
How straight-acting are you?  This site provides tests for guys, girls, and pets (?) You can also rate submitted pictures for their "gayness"...or submit your own.
Straight-acting
Undergear
Yes, it's a catalog...but it has some of the hottest models in the skimpiest underwear you've ever seen.  I wear their Aussie Rowers daily, and most of my swimsuits come from Undergear.
Bondage
Men with their hands tied overhead...the title says it all.
Overhead
Tom "Ropes" McGurk This web site sells bondage videos, but if you go to his Updated Catalog option, you'll find wonderful screen-caps from all of the videos...the best looking boys in all of bondage filmdom!
Able-bodied Submissive
Slaves
Over 200 pictures of BDSM.
Masters Stigma
A Master's website with pictures from his own dungeon.  The quality varies, but the guy has quite an imagination.
Twinks BDSM
A small gallery with young guys in mild bondage.  The ropes are too loose, but the pictures are large and of good quality.