Title: Control Issues Author: Penemuel Posted: it is now... Archive: Sure, just let me know where if other than list archive Part: 9/10 Pairing: Leo McGarry/John Hoynes Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Consensual BDSM, use of sex toys; power games -- if this kind of thing bugs you, don't read it! Notes: None, this time. Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I'm just playing with them for a while and will give them back when done. They might be a little sticky, though. Control Issues by Penemuel Part 9 God, Leo! Your wish is my command... That was the thought that ran through my mind when he ordered me to suck him the second time. He meant it that time, putting the full force of his personality behind it. He looked worried when I dropped to my knees so quickly -- I think he was afraid I'd bruise myself. The sight of me crawling closer sent a shudder of arousal through him, making his cock leap in his shorts, and when I reached trembling hands up to slide down his shorts, he couldn't restrain a groan... "God, Leo," this time I whispered it aloud, staring at his cock with such hunger -- my mouth was watering! Then I darted in, taking the head of his cock into my mouth and laving it with my tongue. I had to smile around my mouthful, knowing that he had to be wondering if doing this standing up might not have been the best idea -- I could feel the muscles in his legs beginning to tremble... I released his cock again and licked all along it, from the head to the root and then back; taking special care to trace over the throbbing vein with the very tip of my tongue. He smelled and tasted so good, and the amazing heat that rose from his crotch made my head spin. I slid my hands around his hips to grip his ass, then engulfed him again, beginning to suck very gently. He groaned and leaned back against the wall, sinking a little further into my grasp. I glanced up at him and could see a look of wonder on his expressive face -- he was loving this! I released him again, gently blowing puffs of air on his cock and relishing the groan he let out. God -- he was so aroused... I dove in to nip his inner thighs, working my way up to his balls and then sucking first one, then the other into my mouth. I wanted to make him helpless; probed all the sensitive areas with the tip of my tongue -- I could tell I'd succeeded when he groaned and spread his legs further. I chuckled around my mouthful and he shivered with pleasure. I released his balls again and resumed nibbling at him, probably a hell of a lot more eagerly than I should have if I wanted to make him think I was as much of a top as I claimed to be... "God, John," he groaned as I licked up his shaft and teased the slit with the tip of my tongue. His hips were thrusting forward, shoving his cock into my face -- I'm not really sure he even realized he was doing it. And then I drew back... "What, Leo?" I asked, definitely smartassed and too sassy for my own good. What the hell was I trying to goad him into doing? He looked down at me and gave me 'that' look -- the one that makes people jump and do what he tells them to, the one that can even get the President back on track when he's rambling on about something -- and growled, "Suck me, John. *Now*." Oh *God*! He sighed as I deep-throated his cock, groaning helplessly -- way down deep inside, I knew he had me, but I wasn't about to give up without a fight. I'd *make* him cum; hell, I'd make him *scream* with pleasure before he got me into my bedroom and had his way with me... I buried my nose in his crotch and sucked hard as I breathed in that wonderfully warm, musky, masculine scent that was all Leo. The groan I dragged out of him rumbled through his entire body and sent an answering shiver through me. I think I must have groaned in response because he gasped and thrust forward again, his hands suddenly releasing his death-grip on the wall and burying into my hair. I kneaded his buttocks and sucked him as hard as I could, sliding my fingers between his cheeks and probing for the puckered opening. He gasped when the tip of one of my fingers rubbed over it, and his cock twitched in my mouth. I kept sucking, that incredible heat and musk making my head reel; making me so hot myself I wondered if I'd cum when he did. I tried to look up at him, saw his head tilted back against the wall, his mouth open and eyes glazed in pleasure. Just seeing him like that sent a jolt of arousal through me and made me *need* to suck him until he screamed and shot his cum down my throat... Some top I was... I kept sucking, kept probing; and realized the sounds I was hearing weren't just the groans and moans I was dragging out of Leo, but also my own moans of pleasure. Leo was losing control, which was exactly what I wanted. His fingers were tangled in my hair now, gripping me harder and harder as his hips started moving more freely. I could hear him murmuring, now, that sexy growl of his, ordering, "Yeah, John, suck me. Use that mouth of yours the way it was made to be used..." Jesus! How could he get me so hot by telling me I was supposed to be sucking him?! Notice, though, that it didn't stop me any... I just sucked him harder, smiling around my mouthful when his growled demands turned into inarticulate sounds of pleasure. He was fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow, sure -- but I was still going to *make* -- him -- oh -- GOD! He didn't scream when he came, which in retrospect was probably for the best -- last thing we needed was the agents barging in here thinking I was trying to kill him or something... But he made the most incredible sound -- a mix between a growl and a groan that zinged through me, straight to my groin -- and thrust deep, shooting his hot cum down my throat. I was probably more proud than I should be that I managed to keep licking and sucking even as Leo's loss of control sent me over the edge, too. And then I had to release his softening cock, gasping in great lungfuls of air as I tried to catch my breath. I was glad to see he was similarly winded, and there was a slight tremor running through his legs -- I looked up at his face and was inordinately pleased to see the look of amazement he was giving me. I smiled, and that's when he snapped back to himself. "That was good, John," he purred, tightening his grip in my hair again and pulling me up -- I had no choice but to stand to avoid the pain; the result, of course, that he had been expecting. Damn it, why was I playing right into his hands again? "Yeah, that was good all right -- but don't think it gets you off the hook," he growled, his voice husky with desire. He pulled me in for a kiss, plunging his tongue into my mouth. For a moment I allowed it, then I tried once more to take control, pushing him back against the wall and battling his tongue with my own. Somehow, despite the fact that I'm taller, younger, and possibly even stronger than him, he managed to defeat me yet again; his rough kissing making my knees weak. He released me suddenly, pulling me back with one of his hands still entangled in my hair. "Get outta the rest of your clothes, and then we're goin' into the bedroom," he ordered, sending a shiver through me. I realized, after the fact, that I had obeyed without question. I tossed my shorts in the general direction of the bathroom, then turned to see him closing and locking the door. "Ya look cute with the socks on," he commented with a smirk -- I blushed and bent to slide them off but he added, "Keep 'em on." There was an edge of steel in his velvet purr this time -- it wasn't a request, it was an order. One I obeyed -- again without question -- although a part of me was still wondering how he dared order me around like that. I'd let him get me into bed and then turn the tables on him, wrestle him to the bed beneath me and show him *I* was the one in charge... He leaned back against the door and smiled at me, then purred, "I see you thinking you're gonna get the better of me, John... You know that's not gonna happen, don't you?" I smiled at him and asked, "Why don't we see about that, huh?" but the look he was giving me made me feel he knew something I didn't... "John, remember that little bag of goodies you got out last time?" he asked, taking a step closer. I couldn't help it -- I blushed and swallowed hard -- just the thought of The Bag and what it held sent a rush of arousal through me. But was that because I was thinking of the cock strap and restraints on Leo, or because he might be planning on putting them on me? He didn't know what else was in there, and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted him to know -- except that part of me was getting so damned turned on by the thought of it that-- "Be a good boy and get it for me." Oh my god... I could feel his eyes on me as I walked to the closet and dug into it for The Bag; watching my every move, especially when I bent over... "Hope you've got something in there I can paddle your ass with," Leo mused, "'Cause from here it's just begging for it..." I straightened up with a start, turning to glower at him accusingly. He saw my hand clenched around the handles of The Bag and smiled smugly, choosing to ignore my indignant reaction. "Good boy. Bring it here..." Damn him, I was still doing everything he said! When I stopped one step away from him, he reached out and tried to grab The Bag -- our hands met on the handles and I refused to let go. Instead, I smiled down at him and whispered, "That's *mine*, you know..." "You think that's going to stop me, John?" The smile he gave me sent heat sparking through me, and then he closed the final step and pushed me back onto my bed. "I think we ought to get this started, don't you?" I must have been staring up at him as I sat there, bracing myself on my elbows with my legs splayed wide... I know I was panting -- and I was hard. He licked his lips and looked down at me, studying me as if he were memorizing every line. I could *feel* his gaze on my cock... Then he pulled The Bag out of my hand and set it on the bed beside me. "You got any kind of gag in there? 'Cause we don't need you screaming and bringing the agents running in..." I nodded, then swallowed and whispered, "Ball gag..." "Good -- get that out, and while you're at it, get out the restraints you want me to use on you." *God!* I couldn't believe that being ordered to choose my own restraints would turn me on so much -- yet here I was, my mouth suddenly dry and heat settling in my groin... And he knew it -- he knew how much power he had over me and it was turning him on something fierce. I could hear his breath quicken as I sat up and opened The Bag, and pulled out first the gag and then the soft leather wrist restraints -- the black ones with the crimson trim. "Those your favourites, John?" he asked, pulling them out of my hands and stroking the soft leather. "Good workmanship..." Then he turned his attention back to me and ordered, "Hold out your hands." I did as ordered, and he buckled the restraints snugly around my wrists, making sure they were neither too tight nor too loose. I think I must have gasped when he did the second one -- by allowing him to put the restraints on me, I was giving him more power over me than I ever had before. I was growing more and more aroused, and part of me was actually becoming a little spooked. I was accustomed to being a top, and the feelings Leo awakened in me unnerved me. And yet here I was, helping him bind me; helping him him control me... He looked down at me and stroked my arms, lingering over the leather for a moment before he took my hands. "John, no games for a minute," he said softly, looking me in the eyes. "You're not going to be able to give me a safeword if this gets too intense for you -- and from the look on your face, it just might. We need a non-verbal signal -- and since your hands will be restrained you won't be able to use them." "I could tap my foot..." I ventured, thinking that *whatever* he did to me, I'd handle it -- if for nothing more than to show him there wasn't anything 'too intense' for me... "Let's make it three taps -- something you're less likely to do accidentally," Leo said softly, reaching up to stroke my face. "Okay?" I nodded and whispered, "Okay. Three times sounds good." And then he leaned in and kissed me forcefully. God -- I wanted him so bad, no matter what he wanted to do to me... I felt his hand picking something up from the bed, and when we broke for air, he held up the gag. "You got anything else to say, John?" he asked with a smirk. When I shook my head, he grinned and whispered, "Good. Now open your mouth." I swallowed hard, then boldly met his gaze and opened my mouth, letting him slip the rubber ball between my teeth. He had it in place almost instantly, and fastened the gag in place with ease. I was certain he had never done this to the President, but wasn't sure how he seemed to be so practiced at it... When he stood back and looked at me sitting there with the red and black restraints and the black gag marking me, he smiled and murmured, "Yeah, that looks pretty good. Hot -- maybe we should keep you that way in your office -- would keep you from acting up, huh?" *God!* Lust sang in my veins at that -- there was just enough doubt in my mind that he might actually *try* something like that, no matter what he said about keeping this out of the office... Images of him tying me to my chair flitted through my mind and I moaned around the gag. He sighed and his cock twitched, then he murmured, "Makes a nice image, doesn't it, John? So, why don't you get comfortable on the bed and let me look for some more goodies, huh?" He gave me a light smack on the thigh, then, and let me climb further onto the bed -- again I obeyed him. I was going to have to stop doing that! And then he opened up The Bag and peered inside. There were things in there I really didn't want him to ask about. Suddenly the gag was a very good thing -- it would keep me from having to answer questions... "Jesus, John, this is one hell of a collection," he murmured, looking through the various items. Many of them were ordinary, everyday household items that, taken by themselves wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Together, though, things like soft black cotton rope, paramedics' scissors, saran wrap, and boot laces might make someone think twice. And, of course, the wrist restraints, floggers, lube, butt plugs, and dildoes (most of them realistic enough to be illegal back home in Texas, and each safely wrapped in its own individual ziploc baggie) were dead giveaways. And then there was the small metal case marked with the red cross symbol -- I prayed he just figured it was some kind of first aid kit and passed over it... Luckily -- I think -- he didn't comment; instead pulling out one of the dildoes. When he held up the bag to show me, I know I blushed crimson -- I could feel the heat blazing in my face. "Vibrating cock and balls, eh? And not just that, but variable speed, too. Shame on you, John -- aren't these illegal in Texas?" "Mmf fnou..." I grunted around the gag. Oh yeah, that told him... He leaned in close and said, "You'd like to *try*..." and then he put the dildo down on the bed and pulled out a tube of lube to place next to it. "Now, let's see..." I watched as he looked through the items again, saw him pick up the braided cat with the plastic-dipped tips, and for a moment was afraid he'd either choose it, or ask me about it. I really didn't want to tell him... And then he put it back and smiled, and pulled out the soft suede flogger -- the one that was made of suede so soft it felt like silk when rubbed over the skin... "Ah, I think this would be just perfect for you," he commented, running the soft tails through his hand. "Feels pretty nice." And then he gave it a couple of test-whacks against his own thigh and added, "And has enough weight to give it a little bite, too, huh? I think you'll like it." I shivered as he fished one last thing out of The Bag -- a long leather strap that had clips fastened to both ends. I knew he would clip it to the restraints, probably passing it through the headboard to keep me from getting up or away... Then he put The Bag down on the floor, the flogger on the nightstand, and turned to me. He smiled and said, "I'm going to need you on your stomach, John. Make yourself comfortable, because you're going to be that way for a while..." Just that simple statement sent a thrill of arousal through me -- I was so hard my cock was aching, and I was starting to feel just the slightest bit dizzy because of the gag and the way it forced me to breathe. Leo climbed onto the bed and kneeled over me, running his hands all over my chest and abdomen, turning his attention to my nipples as I arched up into his strokes. "God, John, you should see how you look..." he murmured, pinching my nipples into hardness before he leaned in to nip at them. "You want anything I do to you, don't you -- you'd let me inside you, you'd let me fuck you so hard -- you're dying to have me touch your cock..." Jesus -- did he have to be right? With every word I could feel my hunger increasing -- how could he make me so helpless, just by showing me he could control me?! "Now, John, on your stomach. Put a pillow under your hips, because you know I want your ass in the air," he ordered. I couldn't help it -- I obeyed. When he used that tone, there was nothing to do *but* obey. I put a pillow under my hips and made sure I was in a position that would remain comfortable for a considerable time, arranging the other pillows to support me without having to worry about being able to breathe. And then, without him even saying anything, I slid my hands out to the side, where I knew he would want them. "Good boy," he murmured, stroking his hands over my back and shoulders with a heavy-handed touch. I squirmed, wanting his hands to slip lower and trying to fight that desire with every ounce of my strength. And then his hands closed hard on my left wrist, and the next thing I knew, the strap was clipped onto the D-ring of that restraint. He slid the strap through one of the openings of the ornate headboard, then shifted on the bed to reach through another opening and pull the other end of the strap back through. "I hope this bed is sturdy, John..." he murmured, a hand settling on my right wrist and closing hard around it. I couldn't help it -- I tried to struggle; tried to pull my hand free. God, he was strong! "No, John, you're not getting away. Remember, I'm punishing you for being a bad boy..." And with that, he snapped the hook onto the D-ring on that restraint. "Much better." I could hear the smugness in his tone, knew he was smiling down at me, pleased to have beaten me so far. I had tried to struggle too late -- I'd let him defeat me... And part of me wanted this so bad. What the *hell* was wrong with me?! And then Leo picked up the lube... To be continued...