Pairing: Giles/Spike
Completed: 12/24/02 @ 2:01 am... Unbetaed because she's asleep, like a smart person...
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me -- I'm just playing with them and will give them back when I'm done. They may be a little sticky, though
Note: Part of the Slash Advent Calendar Challenge situated at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent
Archived: also at https://www.squidge.org/~penemuel/stories.html once the stories are released
Feedback Email address: arkadi_1@yahoo.com
Warnings: tiny reference to piercing
Spoilers: vague ones for the Thanksgiving episode, the title of which I've forgotten
Summary: Spike's going to be spending the holidays with Giles, and he may not be chained in the bathtub any more

***

Love Bites

by Penemuel
12/24/02

Giles sighed, releasing Spike from his chains and backing away. The difficulties of Thanksgiving finally out of the way, he felt he could allow the vampire some leeway in the privacy of his flat.

"Just don't cause any trouble," he warned, reminding himself not to watch as the vampire stretched his lean form and turned back to smile at him.

"Don't you trust me?" the vampire purred, leaning against the door jamb. "You know I can't hurt you..."

"Yes," Giles said softly, "I'm well aware of that."

"Then what are you worried about?" Spike asked, taking a step closer. "That the Slayer might find out?" Another step, and he was close enough to stroke Giles' cheek. "I promise I won't tell..."

"Spike--" Giles whispered, trying to remember the last time someone had touched him like that. Had it really been Ethan?

And then the lean form was pressed hard up against him, those amazingly strong hands sliding down over his back and pressing him even closer.

"Ohh..." he groaned, allowing the roughness as the vampire maneuvered him into the wall and pressed a strong thigh between his legs. "That's good," he purred, wrapping his arms around the lean male form.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" Spike asked, leaning in close and licking his throat, smelling the heat and musk rising off the man. "You smell amazing..."

Giles moaned, arching into Spike's strength and tilting his head back to bare his throat. "Do I?"

"Yeah," Spike murmured, nibbling and licking along the throbbing vein in Giles' neck. Hunger surged through him and he felt his features shift suddenly, becoming the vampiric 'game face' that revealed the demon within. Unable to control the hunger, he opened his mouth wide and tried to bury his fangs in Giles' neck.

"Oh! Bloody hell!" he gasped, falling back from Giles as if struck; squeezing his eyes shut and pressing his fists to his forehead. "Fecking bloody hell..."

"Can you stop taking once you start?" Giles panted, stepping away from the wall and grasping Spike's wrist.

"Of course," Spike answered, sounding almost offended. "I wasn't born yesterday..."

"Then come to my bedroom, now," Giles ordered, tugging the vampire with him. He turned back once and was surprised by the look of genuine happiness on Spike's face.

Giles knew he was insane for welcoming Spike into his bed -- after all, the vampire was known for his brutality and ruthlessness. However, William, the human he had once been, had been a romantic soul. While Spike didn't show it often, that romantic streak had not been destroyed by the demon that lived inside him.

When they reached the bedroom, Giles stripped off his sweater and draped it over the back of a chair, then turned back to Spike. As he removed his shoes and then began unbuttoning his shirt, he asked, "You're not planning on wearing all your clothes, are you?"

Spike smiled, watching Giles strip; then wriggled out of his tight t-shirt, tossing it aside carelessly. His smile broadened as he saw Giles stop dead and stare at him -- he didn't even need his vampiric senses to see the shiver of lust that went through the Watcher's body.

"I'm almost ashamed to be shirtless in front of you," Giles admitted, looking hungrily at the vampire's perfectly sculpted body. And then Spike unbuttoned his jeans and shimmied out of them, and Giles closed his mouth with an audible click.

"You like 'em lean and toned," Spike purred, stalking up to him and carefully removing his glasses and placing them on the bedside table. And then he leaned in to gently nibble a collar bone.

Giles shivered and let out a quiet moan, and suddenly nimble fingers were at the waistband of his underwear, hurriedly helping him out of them. A moment later, those same fingers cupped his balls and rolled them gently, and Spike smiled as he groaned and thrust forward.

"Easy, there, Luv," Spike murmured, and then he moved closer, pushing Giles back onto the bed.

"Oh!" Giles gasped as Spike climbed onto the bed with him. The vampire slid an arm under his back and hauled him up to the pillows without straining, and Giles tried to ignore how much the demonstration of strength turned him on. Normally, he was the dominant one in relationships, although with Ethan it had been a constant competition. As Ripper, he had always had to prove he was strong enough to defeat Ethan if he got out of line. Being able to submit to someone like Spike -- and still know that he could stop him in an instant if he had to with the aid of the chip -- was a welcome change.

And then Spike's hands were distracting him; the vampire's skin slightly cooler to the touch than a living man's, it sent shivers of pleasure through him as nimble fingers slid down his abdomen and a cool hand wrapped around his aching cock. The other hand toyed with his nipples, plucking them into hardness and then flicking across the puckered nubs. He moaned and arched into the stimuli, then brought up his arms to pull Spike closer and kiss him.

For a moment, the vampire stiffened, and he thought he had pushed it too far. When he opened his eyes, he could see emotions racing across Spike's face. He was unaware that his own face betrayed his longing and concern, but when Spike's eyes turned sad and his mouth quirked up in an ironic smile he let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "Spike, please... I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Don't know what you're talking about, old man," Spike said flippantly, leaning in to nuzzle closely.

"Of course not," Giles said tenderly, guiding Spike back to his lips and kissing him once more. This time, the vampire melted against him, and he could feel the lean body trembling. When Spike drew back once more, Giles smiled and said, "But I don't know why you're calling me old..."

"Smartarse," Spike growled, but Giles could hear the smile in his tone. "For that, I ought to--" He broke off and clambered down the bed until he straddled Giles' legs, looking at the erection bobbing in front of his face. "Not bad at all," he purred, right before diving in and swallowing it down.

"Oh!" Giles cried as the surprisingly cool wetness surrounded his aching erection. Spike pulled back to tease his foreskin with the tip of his tongue, then traced his way down the big vein down to Giles' balls, smiling at the helpless way he thrust upwards wordlessly begging for more. Very carefully, he nibbled at Giles' foreskin, allowing him to feel the sharp fangs but not breaking the skin. As he did, he could feel Giles' hunger grow; his legs spreading and his hips bucking up helplessly.

He drew back again, flicking at the eye of Giles' cock with the very tip of his tongue, then stopped and looked up at him. "Tell me what you want, Luv..."

"What I-- oh-- I..." Giles frowned, trying to drag the power of speech back out of the depths of his mind where his libido had shoved it.

"Yes?" Spike asked, chuckling slightly. He didn't want to let the Watcher know how close he was to being non-verbal himself, his senses swimming in the musk and heat of aroused, willing male. It was all he could do to keep from diving in and taking a long, hard snort.

"Can you--" Giles began, then trailed off, unsure he really wanted to let the vampire know what he wanted.

"What?" Spike pressed, leaning in closer and nibbling gently at the head of his cock to try and remind him what he was missing.

"Guh!" Giles blurted, and then he blushed fiercely. It was bad enough he was going to ask for what he was going to ask for -- but to act like an overeager teenager when he should be so much more in control... "Can you suck me and bite at the same time?" he asked, his voice refusing to come out at louder than a whisper. From the look on Spike's face, not only could he do it -- it was what he desperately wanted to do.

"You want me to bite you... down there? Do you have any idea--"

"Yes, actually, I think I do. Can you stop before you take too much?" Giles asked, regaining his senses in time to ask the important questions.

"Will you want me to?" Spike asked, catching and holding Giles' gaze. "It can be very intense..."

"So I've heard," Giles answered. "But yes, I will stop you if you don't stop yourself -- and I'd prefer not to have to hurt you..."

"Yeah..." Spike swallowed hard and leaned in to lick at Giles' cock again, taking a deep breath and sighing before he could stop himself. "Smell good..."

"Go ahead, Spike -- we both want it. Suck me and bite me down there," Giles whispered, expressly giving his permission so there would be no chance the chip would misinterpret. And then Spike was on him again, that amazingly cool mouth engulfing him and sucking hard. It never ceased to amaze Giles how versatile a mouth could be when the owner of said mouth didn't need to breathe...

Spike backed off suddenly, trying to ignore the whimper that escaped Giles before he began moving on the bed. "You know, I can bite in a better place if we're in a different position," he suggested, looking back at the half-crazed man.

"Yes," Giles hissed, reaching out to help Spike straddle him, then guiding the vampire's cool erection to his own mouth. He licked and sucked his way along the pale erection; paused to nibble at the base of Spike's cock before taking one of the swollen balls into his mouth and rolling it gently with his tongue and then moving on to the other. Spike's body jerked in response, and then the vampire let out a delicious low groan and swallowed his cock down again. This time, he could feel the sharp fangs teasing at the base of his cock as Spike's amazing throat muscles and tongue massaged his shaft. Each tiny prick of pain sent a shiver of arousal through him, and for a moment the sensations reminded him of the way it had felt when Ethan pierced his ear. He moaned and had to let go of Spike's balls long enough to swallow and lick his lips, then he opened wide and sucked the vampire's cool cock into his mouth.

Both men were growing more aroused, beginning to thrust into each other's mouths and creating a perfect circle of pleasure. Spike groaned as Giles teased him with his tongue, then returned the favour by biting down just hard enough to break the skin and get his first taste of the Watcher's blood. Giles jerked up into his mouth as he moaned and began to quietly growl. The vibrations on Giles' cock in turn made him moan around Spike's cock, and the vampire thrust in response.

Spike couldn't help thrusting into the wet heat that engulfed him -- it had been too long, and Giles was surprisingly talented. He didn't think any of the others knew what their 'tweedy' Watcher was capable of, but he was going to enjoy finding out. He could hear/feel Giles' heartbeat now, smell the coppery tang of blood, begin to feel the threads of warmth entering him -- he had to bite; to take more... He could feel Giles intensifying his efforts, and knew the Watcher had felt the change -- he knew Giles wanted it now.

He buried his fangs in at the base of Giles' cock, feeling the hot flood of liquid as that heady, hormone laden blood washed over his tongue. He swallowed hungrily, feeling Giles' body thrusting helplessly up into his mouth as a second flood of liquid spurted down his throat. At the same time, the rush of warmth Giles' blood sent through him settled in his balls and he came hard, flooding Giles' mouth with his own release.

The two of them thrust and writhed together, Spike retaining just enough sense to withdraw his fangs and let the bite begin to heal. They milked each other's cocks until they both fell, spent, on the bed. After a long moment of gulping in air, Giles looked up and asked, "Spike? You okay?"

"Bloody hell, Watcher..." Spike muttered, managing to get to his hands and knees, then shakily turning around and sprawling against Giles' side. "Is that part of the training?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Hah! They wish..."

Giles tugged the covers out from under his body, then held them up for Spike. "Climb into bed, Spike -- you're nice and warm now, but I already know I'm going to be waking up next to an icicle."

Spike joined him under the covers, snuggling in close and not even complaining when Giles wrapped him in his arms and gently kissed the tip of his nose. He could still hear Giles' heartbeat, and knew they were going to be tied closer together each time they did this, but at the moment he didn't care. He sighed softly, hearing that heartbeat slowing into sleep, then looked up. "Hey..."

Giles opened one eye and muzzily asked, "What?"

"Does this mean I don't have to be chained in the tub anymore?"

Giles smiled and ruffled the peroxide blond hair, then kissed the tip of his nose again. "Yeah -- I think I've got a few more uses for you here in my bed..."

--end--