Leviathan's Fanfic

line

G-Rated Non-slash Stories

Various stories that aren't part of either series.


Ruminations
Stephen Rayner contemplates artifacts and his possible downfall.
Tag story for "The Curse". Rating: G.
Warnings: None
Spoilers: "The Curse"
Ruminations Ruminations
Adobe format - 14kb

Coo
Nick Ballard receives an unexpected visitor.
Tag story for "Meridian". Rating: G.
Warnings: None, unless you really don't want to deal with "Meridian"
Spoilers: "The Crystal Skull", "Meridian"
Coo Coo
Adobe format - 28kb


NOTE: this section of the page contains links to slash stories containing graphic depictions of m/m sex. DO NOT ENTER if you are under 18 years of age or if this material offends you.

line



This is a series of stories focusing on the Teal'c/Daniel relationship. It is slash in nature. If you are offended by this, do not read any of these stories.


The Other 100 Days
Jack's trapped on Edora. Sam's trapped in her lab. What are Daniel and Teal'c doing?
Complete in and of itself, 1st story of the "Stealth and Wall" series. Rating: NC-17 (lots of sex and some language)
Warnings: I'm not of the school of thought that has Junior missing out on the fun. So, if you can't deal with the snake, this story is not for you. A squick warning for slash people - the Sam/Jack romance does rear its ugly head in here. There's a reason for it, really!
Spoilers: 100 Days (obviously), The Broca Divide, There But for the Grace of God.
The Other 100 Days The Other 100 Days
Adobe format - 157kb

A Single Star - Grey
A different view of Shades of Grey.
Story 2A of the series. Rating: R (some sex, some language).
Warnings: A squick warning for slash people - the Sam/Jack romance does rear its ugly head in here. There's a reason for it, really!
Spoilers, obviously, for Shades of Grey.
A Single Star - Grey A Single Star - Grey
Adobe format - 58kb

A Single Star - Medley
Life continues with Daniel and Teal'c in the SGC while crap goes on around them.
Story 2B of the series. Rating: NC-17 (sex, extreme alien sex, some language).
Warnings: Lots. Junior reminds us that he's a little shithead. If you can't handle the symbiote making his views known, you should probably get out of here now.
SpoilersNew Ground, Maternal Instinct and Crystal Skull for the most part. Probably a few others that I'm forgetting at the moment.
A Single Star - Medley A Single Star - Medley
Adobe format - 90kb



And yes, Penemuel and I are crazy. We make soundtracks for our series. Here is the one for Stealth & Wall.

line

Jack/Daniel Series To Be Named Later

This is a series of stories focusing on the Jack/Daniel relationship. It is slash in nature. If you are offended by this, do not read any of these stories.


Beyond Transgression
Daniel goes missing on a milk run and Jack tries to deal with the consequences.
Pre-slash, Drama. Complete, in and of itself, Story 1 in the Jack/Daniel series of no name at this point. Rating: PG-13 (idea of sex, language)
Warnings: None really. Nothing overly graphic (at least in my opinion. If you think something's a bit more than the rating indicates, let me know.)
Spoilers: Probably more than I think.
Beyond Transgression Beyond Transgression
Adobe format - 80kb

Skaara's Wedding
The title is pretty much the story.
Slash, 1st time, Drama. Complete, in and of itself, Story 2 in the Jack/Daniel series of no name at this point. Rating: NC-17 (sex, language).
Warnings: Sex and an attempt at humor. The usual warning that if you don't like slash, go take a hike
Spoilers: Probably more than I think.
Skaara's Wedding Skaara's Wedding
Adobe format - 84kb

line
This page is a work in progress -- more to come :)



LINKS

Use this banner to link to me:
Leviathan's Fanfic
Please don't steal bandwidth -- save the image to your own site, and link to https://www.squidge.org/~penemuel/Leviathan.html

Most of these stories were nominated for the
Stargate Fic Awards 2003



Return to Penemuel's Nest.

© 2003 spottytoes@yahoo.com
[If you have problems with the website itself, write to arkadi_1@yahoo.com]
Last updated September 11, 2003

All html with the exception of code supplied by others (such as webring or button/link code) is written entirely by Penemuel or Leviathan. No web publishing software has been used.
This website is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to infringe on the copyrights held by Double Secret Inc., Gecko Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer MGM/UA Distribution Co Inc., or the SciFi Channel!