TITLE: The XXX-Man

AUTHOR: Todd

FANDOM: X-Men

PAIRING: Havok/Polaris and Cyclops/Mr. Sinister.

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: New

ARCHIVE: Ok

E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR FEEDBACK: tschoonover@adelphia.net

SERIES/SEQUEL: XXX-Men Round Robin

OTHER WEBSITES: None

DISCLAIMERS: The characters used in this story belong to their respective owners and are used here only for non-profit and referential use. No ownership of material other than the words and plot are inferred.

NOTES: This is the fourth chapter of a round robin featuring a slash version of the X-Men.

SUMMARY: Having been raped by Wolverine, Cyclops goes to stay with his brother Havok. This causes problems for Havok's marriage. Also, Cyclops is haunted by forgotten memories of the past.

WARNINGS: This story features f/m bondage, anal sex, and recollections of child sexual assault.

Round Robin II
Chapter 4


by
Todd

Previously in the Round Robin, Wolverine had been having dreams about Scott Summers for weeks. These dreams confused Logan who had never thought of Scott as anything more than an adversary for Jean. One night after such a dream, Logan took Jean in her bed. He couldn't maintain an erection though, and Jean tried to coax him back to life with her mouth. Scott discovered the two of them and blasted Logan across the room. Logan attacked and savagely raped the X-Men leader while Jean watched. Afterwards Logan announced that he has accepted he's a homosexual before heading to Canada with Nightcrawler to visit Alpha Flight. Scott, on the other hand, announced he was leaving the X-Men.
********

"Scott, where are you going?"

The voice called after him as he ran down the corridor. The hallway was full of shadows, and Scott Summers could barely see but he kept running.

"Scott, I order you to stop!"

He ignored the voice which kept getting closer no matter how fast or far he ran. He knew what would happen if he stopped. It would happen again, and he never wanted it to happen again--not ever. As Scott neared the end of the hall, a tall muscular man stepped out of the shadows blocking his path.

"No!" screamed Scott as he sat upright in the bed. The sheets were soaked with sweat. He reached over and flipped on the light on the night stand. Scott sat up and rested his head in his hands, his elbows propped on his knees.

Scott didn't react to the knock on the door. "Scott?" Alex opened the door and peeked inside. "Hey bro, are you okay?"

Scott just sat there his head in his hands. Alex stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. He was wearing stripped blue and white pajama bottoms which seemed one size too big. Alex sat down on the edge of the bed beside his older brother, who was also topless.

"Scott, what is it?"

"I don't know."

"Bad dream?"

"Yeah, it's the same one I've been having every night since..."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"There's not much to tell."

"Try me."

"I'm running down a hallway. It looks familiar but I can't remember where I've seen it before. It's filled with shadows and someone is yelling at me to stop, to come back. I keep running because I'm scared of what will happen if I stop. It's something horrible. I know that. I just can't remember what it is. When I get to the end of the hallway, he's there waiting for me. That's when I wake up."

"Who's at the end of the hallway?"

"I don't know."

"Is it Logan?"

"No. It's someone tall. Someone muscular. Definitely not Logan."

"And these nightmares only started after--"

"Yeah," interrupted Scott so Alex wouldn't finish his sentence.

"It'll be okay," said Alex as he reached over and touched his brother's shoulder. Scott recoiled from the touch. Alex pulled his hand away. His stomach churned as he realized just how shaken his big brother was. Scott had always been the rock of the family, strong and solid throughout everything. And now he was completely shaken.

"Sorry Alex. I'm just tense."

"I understand bro. You've nothing to apologize for."

"Thanks." Scott reached over and hugged his little brother. "Shouldn't you be getting back to Lorna?"

"Nah. She has me all the time. It's not every night my big brother needs me. I'll stay as long as you want me to."

"I love you, little brother."

"I love you too. Now scoot over and let's try to get some sleep." Scott slid over in the bed and laid back down. Alex hopped in beside him and curled up against his big brother like he did when they were younger. Scott wrapped his arm around Alex and pulled him closer.

"Scott?"

"What?"

"These sheets are soaked."

"Sorry."

"S'okay. I'll get us some dry ones."

*********

The next morning, Alex fixed them all a big breakfast. Scott and Lorna picked at the food on their plates, barely eating much of anything that was on their plates.

"What's wrong, you two? Don't you like my cooking?" Alex sat down at the table between his wife and his brother.

"I just feel bloated today, honey. It's that time."

"That's more than Scott or I needed to hear. Right bro?" Scott didn't answer, but continued to poke at his food with his fork. "Bro?"

"Huh?!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Sorry Alex, I just don't have an appetite today."

"No problem. I'll eat your share."

"I need some air. I'm gonna go for a walk." Scott rose from the table and set his plate in the sink.

"See you later bro," called Alex as he watched Scott leave. Then he turned to his wife. "So Lorna, what's really wrong with you? I know it's not your period."

"Women don't just get bloated during their period, Alexander."

"You're pissed off at me! What have I done now?"

"You know."

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking you."

Lorna glared at her husband as she used her powers to magnetically clear the dishes from the table.

"Don't pull the silent treatment with me, girl. You know I don't put up with that crap."

"You know just where you can shove that attitude of yours." Lorna levitated from her chair and headed for the bedroom.

Alex raced after her, knowing that if he didn't make it through the door before she shut it he'd never get in there. He dove through the gap just before she magnetically slammed it shut.

"Enough Lorna! What the hell is your problem?"

"You are! You and Scott!"

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Are you upset that I didn't come back to bed last night? Scott was upset. He needed me."

"I saw the dirty sheets, Alex."

"What are you talking about?"

"The sheets from the guest room. The ones you threw into the laundry room early this morning."

"They were wet. Scott had a nightmare and soaked the sheets in a cold sweat."

"Yeah, sure."

"Wait a minute. You're jealous, aren't you? You think Scott and I got it on last night, and you're jealous!"

Lorna looked her husband in the eyes and he knew what he said was true.

"Oh sweetheart, Scott and I never did anything like that. Never. We did the usual sex games that kids play when they're young, but once we were in the orphanage even that stopped. Scott didn't feel at all comfortable around me or the other boys while in the orphanage. And when we reunited years later, he was already with Jean and I fell for you. Scott and I aren't interested in each other Lorna. You don't have to worry about that."

"It wouldn't be the first time I lost a guy to another guy, you know." Lorna looked down at the floor and held herself in her arms.

"I know all about Bobby. But Bobby's gay. I'm not. And neither's Scott. Look at me," Alex reached over and pulled Lorna near him. "Scott was raped by Logan. It's really thrown him for a loop, and I'm the only person that Scott is confiding in. He's left the team. He's left Jean. If I'm not here for him, then he'll have no one."

"Scott's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

"Yeah, he can, Lorna, but that's not the issue. He came to me, his little brother, for the first time in his life; he needs me. You can't imagine how that makes me feel. I've always gone running to him, and he's always been there for me. I never thought he'd ever come to me."

"He's not the only person that needs you." Lorna turned away from her husband and walked over to the window. Alex followed her and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her tight against him, his thickening shaft nuzzling against her rear. He kissed her softly on her neck, her green hair brushing against his cheek and chin.

"I love you Lorna Dane. And I'll always be here for you when you need me."

Lorna leaned back against her husband and rotated her hips against him. She leaned her head back, resting it on his shoulder. "I love you too Alex Summers."

Alex reached up and unbuttoned the pajama top that Lorna wore, his pajama top. It fell to the floor between them, and he caressed her bare bosom. Lorna reached behind her and untied Alex's pajama bottoms, letting them fall to the floor as well. Alex kissed her neck while grinding his hard cock against her ass. Lorna leaned forward and placed her hands on the windowsill, offering her bountiful rear to her eager husband. Alex parted her ass cheeks with his leaking shaft, which slipped up her channel easily. Lorna moaned her pleasure as she began massaging her clitoris. Alex pounded in and out of her tight hole, faster and faster as he gave in to his lust. He'd always preferred a tight ass over a vagina, and fortunately Lorna has been willing enough to allow him access. But then again, Lorna has her own interests that Alex grants her.

Alex reached up with his right hand and pulled his own hair. His tongue slipped out and licked his armpit while he continued fucking Lorna's ass. He took his right nipple between his forefinger and thumb of his left hand and squeezed tightly. His nipples were erect, and throbbed with his touch. Lorna contracted her sphincter with every thrust, milking Alex's prick. His balls pulled up close to the base of his shaft, signalling his impending orgasm. Within moments his seed was spewing forth inside his green tressed wife. Alex grabbed hold of Lorna's hips and thrust even more vigorously as he shot his wad up her ass. Once through he collapsed on top of her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck and shoulders while continuing to pump in and out.

Lorna magnetically lifted the two of them and carried them over to the bed. She deposited Alex on the bed while she hovered above him. Metal studded leather straps wrapped around Alex's wrists and ankles, and then tied themselves around the bedposts pulling Alex's arms and legs wide. Lorna looked down upon her spread eagle husband and smiled. Alex closed his eyes as Lorna began manipulating the iron in his blood, filling his shaft so that it would be hard as a rock. Once it was fully erect, Lorna lowered herself down upon him, engulfing his throbbing prick with her juicy slit. Lorna began rocking back and forth, pushing her lover's prick deeper inside her, Lorna knew just how to twist her body to achieve maximum penetration and pressure upon her magical g-spot. As she neared orgasm, Lorna lost control of her powers as always, metal objects flying through the air. Alex and her were covered with metal buttons, coins, buckles and the like as Lorna screamed her pleasure.

*********

"Take it like a man, Summers," commanded the deep voice behind him.

Scott winced from the pain, struggling to get free.

"Excuse me?" The female voice startled Scott out of his trance. He looked up at her, and thought he saw Jean.

"Jean?"

"No sugar, my name's Maddy. Are you okay?" The red-headed waitress looked concerned for her customer.

"I guess."

"So what will it be?"

"Just a coffee."

"You're from New York, aren't you?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Your accent, sugar."

"I never noticed I had one."

"Well, I've been all over and I've trained my ear to discern them."

"I'll have to learn that trick someday."

"Stick around, and I might teach you a thing or two, fly boy." Scott watched as the overly friendly waitress made her way over to the counter where the coffee pot was sitting. There was something about her that reminded him of Jean, and it wasn't just the red hair. It was as though he was looking at an almost identical sibling, but that was impossible. He sighed, and figured it was just the stress getting to him.

*********

Mister Sinister watched his prey on the video screen. He knew that Scott's foundation had been rocked, and it was only a matter of time before he had him back in his clutches again. Of all the young mutant boys he had pursued, only Scott had provided him with a challenge. The boy fought his advances every step of the way, and escaped his clutches. Sinister's obsession for the boy has grown ever since. He'd felt Scott's loins when Scott was just a teen, now he wants to know Scott as a man. And he'll stop at nothing to do it.

Next Chapter
"XXX-Patriot"
-30-

This is an excerpt. The rest will not be posted.