Title: Yon fair Cajun

By artery_break

artery_break@yahoo.com

Sequel to Night in Shinin' Armour

rating: R

Disclaimer: Not mine, yet

Plot: mindless sex


Yon Fair Cajun
By artery_break


Remy moaned and squirmed as the Wolverine sucked his earlobe into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the tip. There was the faint sound of its claws being released then Remy felt the cold bite of metal as the claws were dragged down his chest, gently parting his shirt. It was an extremely erotic sensation and Remy felt his already swollen cock harden beyond imagination. He had never in his life been so deliciously turned on. That was, until he reached out for Logan with his empathy. Instead of getting his gentle lover he felt the Wolverine's savage awakening slam into him, stealing the very breath out of his lungs. He was gasping for air underneath the crush of the Wolverine's arousal.

The Wolverine felt a slight tingle at the back of its head and knew that Remy was reaching out, so it let him in. It wanted Remy to feel its desire. Wanted him to know the Wolverine was going to claim his body. Then, it felt another tingle and growled. The tingle soon turned into a burn and the Wolverine began shaking its head, snarling against the sudden feeling of restraint.

Your mind wont let you say that you want me
Your mind wont ever, never let you say what you want
You howl and wail like a banshee
Still your mind wont ever let you say
My little tired devotee
Your mind wont even let you feel

Logan fought, he fought hard. He was not going to let the Wolverine take Remy like that. Finally, he was able to force the Wolverine into submission and the fog lifted.

Remy had notice the sudden change of emotions coursing through Logan and it helped to clear the cobwebs of desire from his mind. Logan was hovering over him, propped up on his elbows. His head hung and he was breathing hard through his nose. Remy placed his hand on Logan's bicep and shook him gently. Slowly, Logan lifted his head and met Remy's concerned gaze.

Logan felt a shake at his arm and lifted his head. He still felt a little hazy and could barely make out Remy's angular features. He looked concerned and just a little scared. Logan swallowed hard and opened his mouth to speak.

"Remy?"

"Yeah chere." Suddenly the clouds cleared and Logan remembered what had happened and promptly began sputtering out an apology.

"Shit, Remy I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" He ran his hands over Remy's exposed chest checking for wounds. Remy purred and grabbed his hand, placing a gentle kiss on his palm.

"Non, it didn't hurt Remy. Wolverine was gentle wit me. No worries." Remy chased away all other concerns and protests by capturing Logan's bottom lip and drawing it into his hot mouth.

Logan moaned softly at the action and lowered himself onto Remy, putting sweet pressure on both of their erections. Remy gasped into Logan's mouth and he swallowed it as he plunged his tongue into Remy's syrupy depths, drinking in the taste of Remy.

God, the things Remy did to him. Without even trying, Remy had stolen his heart and captivated the Wolverine. The young Acadian had soon become their obsession; quiet nights were spent at his darkened window; clinging to life as they watched his beautiful sleeping form. Whenever Remy was in the same room as him Logan would feel a stabbing pain in his groin, a quiet cry in the back of his mind. The thief literally reeked of sexuality and it had caused Logan some very restless night with a raging animal in his head and a painful hard on underneath his sheets.

Now they had him, open and giving just waiting for them to lay claim to every inch of his ready and willing body. No turning back now.

It was time to mark their mate, so everyone knew just whom he belonged to. Logan lowered his head and placed a gentle bite on Remy's neck, testing the flesh not wanting to take it too far. Remy moaned and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck, pulling him closer. Logan took this as a good sign and bite down a little harder on his collarbone. He heard a sharp hiss followed by a deep and shaky sigh. He felt Remy trembling beneath him and felt his cock get harder in his now painfully tight pants. It was his turn to gasp as practiced thief's hands found his erection and drew one long finger across the worn denim of his jeans.

Quivering now, shivering now, withering
Your mind wont let you say that you're
Wondering now, pondering now, hungering
Won't let you say that you're
Questioning, wavering, weakening
You mind wont let you say that you're
Hearkening, listening, heeding me now
Wont let you say that you want

Logan was hard. It felt wonderful against Remy's thigh and he couldn't resist reaching out to touch the huge bulge in Logan's pants. He heard Logan gasp at the touch and it made him smile. Remy began lovingly running his fingers over the stiff length licking his lips and looking into Logan's eyes. Logan's eyes flickered closed and he began panting and thrusting into Remy's hand. Remy voice was husky and his accent thick with desire as he brought his mouth to Logan's ear to whisper. "Y' feel real good cher, so hard. Want y' in m' mouth. Feel y' throbbin' dick slide into m' mouth and down m' throat." Logan growled at the words and began grinding harder into Remy nipping at his shoulder. Remy sighed and let his head loll back.

Remy was whispering something, his warm breath making Logan's sensitive ear tingle and his hard on ache. The words coming from the Cajun's mouth made Logan growl and he felt the overwhelming urge to slam that sexy body into the ground. His mind was still clear enough to pull away from Remy's luscious form and stand. He swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and began tugging at his belt. Remy smiled and stood to help him remove his clothes. Once they got Logan undressed, Remy stepped back and began the painstakingly slow removal of his pants. He made a show of it, gently swaying to some invisible rhythm as he inched the material over his hips and down his impossibly long legs. Logan damn near choked on his own breath when Remy's cock popped free from its cloth prison. His mouth began to water and he felt his chest vibrate with a low rumble. Without hesitation he lunged at Remy and jerked him into his embrace. Remy grunted and smiled his sexy southern grin. His red-on-black eyes burned with heady desire and he ran a delectable tongue over his full lips. That was Logan's undoing. He didn't bother trying to make it to the bed, he knelt in front of Remy and softly raked his teeth over the head.

Remy threw his head back and hissed sharply. "Oh god Logan. Aahh, mmmmm." Remy's voice was shaky and low.

Deep, throaty noises sounded from the younger man as Logan took the head into their mouth, tasting the honey that dripped from Remy's weeping shaft. A taste wasn't enough, they wanted more. Logan could feel the Wolverine pushing its way to the front and he eased up on his rigid control. Two became one and they growled and swallowed Remy's cock whole.

Your mind wont let you say that you want me
Your mind wont ever, never let you have what you want
I feel your hunger to taste me
Still your mind wont ever let you say
Your kind is just the type that should use me
But your mind wont seem to let you have
The opportunity to abuse me, abuse me
Your mind wont even let you feel

Remy bit back a scream. He was now completely engulfed in Logan's delicious mouth. He moaned, panted and sighed all in one breath. His entire body was on fire as Logan continued his assault on his cock. He cupped Remy's balls and rolled them between his thick, callused fingers. Remy whimpered and thrust his hips in time with Logan's bobs. Unconsciously, he opened up his empathy and was flooded with the feelings of savage passion, unbridled lust and sexual hunger. This was pure, unabated animal thirst and need that Remy felt throughout his being. It was too much, Remy let out a loud, torturous wail as his penis quivered and released a stream of semen into Logan's mouth. Remy's vision went dark and he felt himself falling.

Savor the addiction, savor the affliction
Savor me

Remy tasted sweet in their mouth, liquid gold nectar that they couldn't get enough of. They sucked Remy until he went limp and collapsed into their arms. He was unconscious. The animal receded slightly and Logan looked down at Remy. His expression was soft and he looked completely relaxed. Logan smiled and picked him up and placed him on the bed. Then, he crawled into bed next to him and pulled him into his embrace. He lay there for a few moments, until he slipped into a heavenly abyss.


END