Title: Who's The Fool?

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Wolverine/Cyclops/Gambit.

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Post XMen 2 and we can make Remy LeBeau whatever age we please. Bhahaha.

Summary: Bobby and Marie think they need to take drastic measures to set up Logan and Scott.



Who's The Fool?
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Bobby and Marie were in a dark closet… alone. It was one of the few places in the school they could get some semblance of privacy. They weren’t doing anything dirty… well, at least not this time. No, this time they were planning a very important campaign. Ever since Dr. Grey had died, they’d been watching how miserable both Scott and Logan were.

"We gotta do somethin', Bobby," Rogue whispered. "I can't stand seeing them so torn up. Makes me wanna cry every time I look at Mr. Summers."

"Wolverine’s no better. I guess they both loved Dr. Grey a lot," Bobby agreed.

"I know. We gotta do something. They need each other but they're both too stubborn to admit it."

"What?" Bobby gasped. He hadn’t thought about that particular solution before… but it would give the two older men somebody to care about. And it would make sure Logan was tied up with someone and not a threat to his relationship with Marie. "Well, do you really think they… you know?"

"I didn't mean like that," Marie blushed. "But now that you mention it... Logan's old. He's probably tried everything at least once. Don't know about Scott, but I remember what happened on the plane. It was Logan he turned to when his world was fallin' apart."

"Wolverine held Cyclops while he cried in the plane," Bobby agreed. "And Wolverine’s been watching him a lot. You notice that?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "Almost like he's afraid Scott'll disappear on him if he turns his back or something. So, any ideas on how to get these two together?"

"Can’t be anything too obvious," Bobby said and squeezed Rogue’s hand. "Maybe we could get them in a locked room somewhere."

"I think they might kill each other, sugah," Rogue laughed. "Might save that for the grand finale. We need to build up to it first. Oh, I know. How about if one of them suddenly gets a secret admirer?"

Bobby snickered. "I love it! But which one?"

"Hmmm... let's start with Scott," she said. "We can switch to Logan later."

"Cool!" Bobby laughed again. "Do we make it obvious after awhile that it’s Logan? If we do, make sure you misspell everything."

"We can't be too obvious. If we are, Scott'll think Logan's just playing with him. No, what we need to do is get Logan's interest peaked."

"Why don’t we leave gifts instead of notes?" Bobby suggested.

"Oh that would work. Maybe start with something simple, like a flower then move on to other stuff."

"Like condoms?" Bobby snorted loudly.

"Something like that. We'll see how subtle we need to be."

<><><><><><>

Marie and Bobby were back in the closet again a week later. "I can’t believe it didn’t work," Bobby complained. "I thought Summers would have liked some of the gifts we left for him."

"So did I," Rogue replied. "Maybe we need to rethink our strategy. It could be he thinks it's from one of the students. Maybe that's why he didn't react?" She had been as sure as Bobby that their plan would work, or at the very least invoke a response.

"Maybe the shiny bikini briefs weren’t such a smart idea after all," Bobby sighed. "Do you think going red and stuffing them into your pocket is a good reaction?"

"Somehow I don't think so, sugah," Rogue replied. "Maybe if we..." Her words were cut off as the door to the closet jerked open. The two teenagers stumbled into the hall before they could catch themselves. They ended up sprawled in a heap in front of Remy.

"Whoa, kinky," Gambit leered at them and then looked at Bobby. "I didn’t think dat’s who you’d come out of the closet with."

"Not funny," Bobby muttered as he got to his feet and helped Rogue up. "Why'd you open the door?"

"Cause someone was in there," Remy shrugged with a grin.

"Very funny," Bobby replied. He glanced up and down the hallway looking for signs of Logan or Scott. "Did anybody else see us?"

"Who ya lookin’ for?" Remy asked, following Bobby’s gaze. "Waiting for someone else?" He looked at Rogue and raised an eyebrow. "Not usually into girl’s too much, but you’re cute enough."

"Hey!" Bobby snapped. "Back off. She's taken.

"Wasn’t talkin’ about her," Remy’s grin grew larger and looked back at Bobby.

"He's taken too, Sugah," Rogue said, her smile cutting the bite of her words.

"Too bad," Remy sighed dramatically. He flipped a card lazily in his hand. "Not a lot of guys around here worth da trouble."

Rogue giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. If only he knew, she thought. "Hey, Remy, you any good at playin' Cupid?" she asked suddenly.

"Oh! That’s a great idea," Bobby quickly added. "He could hit on Cyclops and then Wolverine would get all like mad and jealous."

"Excuse me?" Remy said, blinking at the pair. "You want me to hit on Cyclops to make the Wolverine jealous. Remy not have a death wish, frien'."

Bobby clapped Remy on the shoulder. "Oh, c’mon… You’re new to the school. I don’t get it, but I bet you could seduce the pants off a priest."

"I got no problem getting Cyke worked up, but I don' wan' Wolverine mad at me. The man, he scare Remy."

"Logan?" Rogue smirked. "Not him. His bark is worse than his bite. Besides, you’re technically not a student so Scott won’t have a problem with that, but I think you’re too young for Logan to actually hit you."

"Nobody too young if Logan catch them poachin' what's his," Remy replied. "Why you want me to do dis, anyway?"

"Did you know Mr. Summers girlfriend died a few months ago?" Marie explained. "Logan had a thing for her, too."

"Stormy tol' me about dat," Remy nodded. "You really t'ink this a good idea?"

"They need somebody to show them that they want each other," Bobby insisted and looked over Remy head to toe. The young man was wearing tight black pants that hung low on his hip and big, leather boots. He was also wearing a long duster that might have seemed conservative if it wasn’t for the fact that it was hanging wide open and Remy was wearing a black mesh tank top. His auburn hair was shaggy and came down onto his face just enough to draw attention to his red on black eyes. When the nineteen year old had come to the school recently, he’d definitely turned a lot of heads. "And if any one can do it, it’s you."

"T'anks, cher," Remy said, blushing slightly. He was well aware of how he affected people. It was one of the reasons he was here. "Alright, Remy help you, but if da Wolverine tries to kill me, I'm gonna be mad."

"Nah, he won’t try to kill you," Bobby said. His eyes were currently stuck on Remy’s chest where the young man displayed a nipple ring through his mesh shirt.

"You say dat now, cher," Remy replied. "So tell me what you want me to do. Just try an' seduce Cyke?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Marie agreed and tugged down her shirt lower to expose a little more cleavage, hoping to draw Bobby’s eyes away from Remy. "Just make sure to do it somewhere where Logan will be close enough to stop it."

<><><><><><>

Remy waited until Scott and Logan were alone in the rec room. Taking a deep breath, he sauntered in, heading straight for Scott. He didn't spare Logan a second glance, his eyes locked on the other man. He let just enough of his charm slip out to ensure that both men felt it. "Afternoon, cher," he said as he leaned in close.

"Uh… hi Gambit," Scott gulped and made sure to use his fighting name instead of his first name. Scott had been playing pool with Logan and he pressed back against the pool table, but there was no getting away from Remy’s closeness.

"Shame on you, Scotty. My name is Remy," he scolded, grinning as he did so. He could feel Logan tensing and tried to ignore it, instead concentrating on Scott.

"We really… haven’t gotten a chance to get to know one another," Scott fumbled over the words and felt his cock start to fill. "You want a cup of coffee? I can get you a cup of coffee and we can…talk. I like to know the men who work under me… I mean, with me."

"Oui. A cup of coffee'd be nice," Remy smiled. "I like to know the men I work... under... too."

Remy hadn’t really moved and Scott had to brush up against him to get by. "Right… coffee. It’s in the kitchen." Which happened to mean he’d probably be alone with Remy at this time of night. "Why don’t you stay here? I’ll bring you a cup of coffee. Milk? Sugar?"

"I'll come with you, cher," Remy said, turning to follow Scott.

"Okay," Scott agreed and was already off down the hall. He knew he wasn’t imagining that Remy LeBeau was flirting with him, but he couldn’t figure out why. The man wasn’t a student, but he was only nineteen, so tended to hang out with the older students. Other than training, he hadn’t gotten to know the young man.

Remy followed Scott slowly, taking time to enjoy the view. He had to admit, Scott had a nice ass. It was almost a shame he wasn't going to get to enjoy it at all. He could feel the tension mounting in the Wolverine and knew the man would come after them shortly. He'd have to work fast.

Scott had his back turned when Remy entered the kitchen and was grabbing a mug from the shelf. "I’m surprised to see you, usually you’re hanging around with the students."

"Yeah, I like the kids, but dey awful young. Sometimes I prefer my men a little older," Remy replied silkily. He moved up behind Scott, effectively trapping him against the counter.

"Gambit… Remy," Scott gulped and dropped the mug onto the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Just tryin' to get close to you," Remy replied as he turned Scott around. "Been wantin' to get close to ya, Scotty. You always smell so good." With that, Remy inhaled deeply through his nose. He hadn't been lying. Scott always did smell good to him.

"No, you can’t d-do this…" Scott denied. No one had touched him like this since Jean had died all those months again. Only Logan touched him and that had only been to comfort him. "I’m not… I don’t…"

"Shhh... it's okay, Scotty," Remy soothed, sensing his panic. He sent out a pulse of calm, hoping to ease his fear. "Remy won't hurt you. It's okay, cher." One of Remy’s hands had wrapped around Scott’s waist to pull him tight against his body and the other hand was starting to undo his pants. Remy kept whispering soothing words in Scott’s ear, "You’re gonna like this… Remy be good for you…"

Logan walked into the kitchen and froze. He saw Scott trapped in the corner by the Cajun and snarled, his claws extending. "You wanna let him go or do I take your hands off?" Logan growled as he advanced on the pair.

"Whoa!" Remy squeaked. "Remy just bein’ friendly with Scotty."

"Well Scotty don't seem to be likin' it," Logan snarled. He stopped when he was right behind Remy and placed his claws under the other man's chin. "Let him go or I'll drop you right here."

Remy slowly lifted his arms into the air. Okay, so the plan had gone as expected, well except maybe for the claw under his chin, but this was where he was supposed to run away and let the men bond. Then why did he feel like leaning over and licking the claw?

"Scott, you okay?" Logan asked, his eyes locked on the Cajun. If he even breathed wrong, Logan was prepared to use his deadly claws. It wasn't that he didn't like Remy, in fact he cared for him a great deal. But this was Scott and Logan would kill anyone that dared try to harm him.

"Logan, I’m fine," Scott said quickly. He looked at Remy, whose arms were still in the air and Wolverine’s claw under his chin. The poor kid’s eyes were dilated, giving him an even bigger ethereal quality and sweat was beading on his forehead. "Let the kid go, he didn’t mean any harm."

"From where I came in, looked like he was tryin' ta force ya," Logan said, pushing his claw against Gambit's throat a bit harder. "Never took you for a rapist, kid. This what you use your power for?"

A small trickle of blood danced down Remy’s throat and for the first time he was really afraid Wolverine would just slice his throat for daring to poach from him. "Non! Non, wasn’t gonna hurt Scotty. Remy just wanted ta help! Can feel him hurtin’."

"Logan, don't do this," Scott said softly, trying to diffuse the situation. He was secretly pleased that Logan was so angry on his behalf, but he didn't want to see the thief hurt. Remy hadn't done anything that deserved having his throat slit over.

"I’ll go," Remy offered. "Remy’ll leave and not come back."

Logan looked at the kid. He could smell the fear coming off of him, the scent of arousal completely gone. The kid was trying not to shake, afraid he'd cut himself even worse. Sheathing his claws, Logan moved in closer, sandwiching Remy between himself and Scott. "You ain't goin' anywhere, bub."

"What ya doin’?" Remy squeaked. "Remy just leave now…"

"I don't think so," Logan replied. "You started this, boy, now you're gonna finish it." He pressed against Remy, letting him feel the hardness of his body. All of his body. He hadn't been oblivious to Remy's charm power earlier and he was even harder after the adrenaline rush.

Remy patted Logan on the shoulder like you’d try and calm a rabid dog. He groaned when his own cocked rubbed against Logan’s hardness. This wasn’t how the plan was supposed to go. He decided to appeal to Scott. "Hey Scotty, da big man all yours. Ya don’t want ta share, right?"

Scott looked hard at Logan. He saw something in the other man's eyes and nodded. If Logan wanted to play this out with Gambit he was willing. It was the first time anyone other than Logan had touched him in months and he craved it. "Like the man said, you started this," Scott replied as he grabbed Remy by the hips and pulled him back.

"But… but… da kitchen?" Remy tried to reason with them. He’d definitely bitten off more than his fair share.

"Kid's right. We need some place more private. Let's take him out to my cabin. Nobody'll interrupt us there," Logan said.

"Or… Scotty and the Wolverine go there…" Remy offered. "Get all horizontal and friendly…"

"What's wrong, kid?" Logan leaned close and whispered in his ear. "Scared?"

"N-Non," Remy shook his head and his voice cracked a bit. "Why’d ya think dat? Non, only got a big man with claws pawing me."

"Then let's go," Logan said, not giving the kid a chance to back down. He thought a scare might do the Cajun good. Teach him not to go throwing that power of his around.

Remy could have run on their way to the cabin, but he wasn’t sure that Wolverine wouldn’t have hunted him down and thrown him over his shoulder. Well, that and he was harder than he ever remembered being. That didn't stop him from being scared, though. He knew the two men wouldn't really hurt him but he wouldn't put it past them to try and teach him a lesson. Remy thought about telling them it wasn't necessary. Logan had already driven the point home but he didn't think they'd listen. Aside from that, he really was aroused. It was an odd sensation, being aroused and slightly scared, too.

They’d taken Logan’s jeep to the cabin and when they were close, Logan leaned over and whispered in Scott’s ear, "The kid’s hot, ain’t he? I can smell the fear and lust on him."

"Yeah," Scott replied, glancing at Remy. "He's not scared we gonna hurt him, is he?"

"Don’t know, not a mind reader," Logan huffed. "Don’t think he’s ever had two men before though."

"You really want this, Logan? Both of us... like this?" Scott asked. He could understand the man wanting LeBeau. Hell, after that scene in the kitchen, he was ready to jump the man.

Logan wanted Scott and had for a long time. He hadn’t wanted to take advantage of the man in his time of grief, so he hadn’t dared to a make move. A threesome was the perfect excuse to get Scott into bed and maybe, a relationship. "We both want him, so why not?"

The conversation ended when they pulled up to the cabin. Scott got out while Logan grabbed Remy and hauled him from the back. He smelled the kid's fear ratchet up a notch at the rough handling and had to hide a grin.

With his hands still on Remy’s hips, he leaned over and whispered hoarsely, "You act like a lil’ slut, ya know that?" One of his hands sneaked under Remy’s mesh shirt to tug at the hoop in his nipple.

"Oui," Remy gasped. "Remy know dat. Sometimes he can't help it. Remy not do it again if you just let him go."

"Nah, I just think you’ve never had anyone tell you you’re worth better," Logan said and rubbed on the nipple more gently. "Sexy as hell though."

"You really t'ink Remy better than that?" Remy asked, shocked by Logan's words. The gentle touches he was getting now were not what he had expected at all.

"Yep, ya just have to learn not to rub over any ol’ man or woman," Logan said.

"Remy learn his lesson. I won't touch Scott again. I know he's yours."

Wolverine leaned in close so that old Remy could hear him. "He’s mine, he just don't know it yet. You want to help me get him?"

"Oui. Dat was how Remy got dragged into dis in de first place," Remy admitted.

"And you’ll tell me all about this afterwards," Logan growled softly and licked Remy’s ear. "Now you’re gonna help me seduce him. He’s scared of me a little, but he’s not scared of a sweet thing like you."

"You promise not to kill me for dis?" Remy asked, trusting Logan to keep his word. At Logan's nod, he moved toward Scott, letting his charm leak out once more.

"Hey, Scotty…" Remy all but purred and reached out and ran his hand over Scott’s chest. "Ya want to take da party inside? Remy can make you feel good. Ya want to feel good, don’t ya?"

Scott licked his lips and nodded. He could feel his body responding to the Cajun. Taking Remy by the wrist, Scott walked backward toward the small cabin, pulling Remy with him. He wanted the man inside and horizontal *now*.

"Ya been with a man before?" Remy asked as he started to undo the buttons of Scott’s shirt. If he was going to use his charm, he’d draw out the feelings that were already bubbling under the surface.

"Yeah," Scott replied, shrugging out of the shirt. "Been a long time but I think I remember how it goes. Never been with two at once, though."

"Don’t think of it like dat," Remy whispered, using his charm to further relax Scott. He already knew what he was going to do. He planned to suck off Scott and get him all relaxed and needy for Wolverine. Then he’d sneak away while they made love and lived happily ever after. He dropped to his knees in front of Scott and started to undo his belt.

"Oh fuck," Scott groaned as Remy sank to his knees in front of him. He felt his cock jerk inside his pants at the sight. He looked at Logan and saw a feral gleam in the man's eyes as he watched Remy undoing his fly.

Remy pushed Scott again with his charm and whispered, "Keep your eyes on Logan. Think about the pleasure he could give ya. Think about how much he cares about ya…"

Scott gasped when he felt Remy's mouth cover the head of his cock but he did as the Cajun told him. He kept his eyes glued to Logan and watched as the man massaged his own crotch. Logan was staring at them, eyeing them up and down like he wanted to eat them alive.

Remy wasn’t going to drag this out. He knew the men loved each other and it hurt to be around it. He sucked harder and started to play with Scott’s balls. As soon as the other man had cum, he’d be out of there and jerk off in the shower.

Logan decided he'd had enough of simply watching. He moved forward until his legs were pressed against Remy's back, keeping the other man in place. He carefully began to roll Scott's nipples in his fingers as he rubbed the bulge in his pants against the back of the Cajun's head.

One of the ways he could use his gift was to enhance the sexual pleasure of his partner. He didn’t do it that often because he would walk away exhausted and with headache. He reached out with his gift and started to push the pleasure of both Logan and Scott. His own erection softened as his head started to throb, but he continued to suck on Scott’s cock.

Logan started to growl and ripped open his jeans. He jerked his aching cock free and began to stroke it, rubbing it against Remy's head as he did so. The feel of the Cajun's soft hair against it was pushing him closer and closer to the edge and he began to pump harder as his orgasm neared.

Remy could feel their near frantic need to cum and so pushed his charm to its limit. His cock was completely soft and his head was throbbing painfully, but the pleasure of these men was more important. He closed his eyes and ignored the pain, sucking Scott until he came. A few tears escaped down his cheek, but he didn’t stop sucking.

Scott cried out as he thrust forward and came down Remy's throat. He could feel the man sucking him hard, as if trying to draw every single drop from his body. He heard Logan's growl change and looked up in time to watch him cum in thick splatters over the Cajun's hair and neck.

The pain was throbbing in the back of his head and he had enough energy left for one final push. He pull off of Scott’s cock, his eyes still closed and head hung. "Ya both go to sleep now…" he whispered, pushing their need to touch one another and tiredness. "Remy go now."

Logan took a step back and pulled Remy to his feet. His eyes, however, never left Scott. Taking the man by the hand, Logan led him to the bed and laid down beside him. In less than a minute they were both sound asleep leaving Remy standing in the centre of the room, alone.

Tears were still flowing down his cheek as he managed to stumbled out of the room. He was still fully clothed and wrapped his coat around himself. He didn’t know why he felt used. He hadn’t felt like that in years. He knew what he was and it wasn’t like he hadn’t done something like this before. In fact, he should be thankful that good men like them even let him touch them. It was a privilege to get them together and he’d always remember how Wolverine had said he was worth something, even if he wasn’t worthy of them.

Remy stumbled though the woods, trying not to trip. It took him a bit but he finally found a decent place to stop. He ended up curled in a ball at the base of large tree. It was situated in such a way that someone would have to stumble over him to actually find him. That suited him just fine. The last thing he wanted was one of the others to find him with a swollen mouth and Logan's cum drying in his hair.

Logan woke up slowly and recognized the person in his arms was Scott without even opening his eyes. He recognized the other man simply by his smell, but as he pulled Scott closer to his chest, he dedicated another smell on both of them.

He glanced around the small cabin but saw no trace of the thief. Then he remembered. Gambit had told them to go to sleep and they had, without so much as a word to the kid. Logan knew they needed to find him and fast. "Scott, wake up," he said, gently shaking the man in his arms.

Scott woke up to find himself in Logan’s arm and the other man staring at him with worried eyes. He did the first thing that came to mind and reached out to kiss Logan. Logan opened his mouth to the kiss, allowing Scott to take the lead. He knew they needed to get after LeBeau but Scott tasted too good to push away. Instead, Logan pulled him in closer until their bodies were pressed together and they were kissing hungrily.

When they broke away, Scott was panting heavily and running his hands over Logan’s back. "That was the first time I got to touch you like that…"

"Feels good, but we ain't got time for this right now," Logan said regretfully.

"Sure we do…" Scott insisted with a smile and tugged on Logan’s whiskers. "That’s the great thing about being the leader. I can slack off sometimes."

"Yeah, but I think you're forgetting something.... or someone..." Logan gave him a second to puzzle it out.

"What… oh," Scott sighed as the memories came back. "Where’s Remy?"

"Not here," Logan told him. "Kid musta took off right after we passed out on him. This ain't good, Cyke."

"Why would he do this?" Scott asked as he struggled out of bed and tried to find his pants.

"What... all of this? I think somebody put him up to it," Logan said. "When I find out who I'm gonna make sure they regret it. I don't like the way this went down. Feel like I just used the kid and threw him aside."

"When he was… sucking me off," Scott said quickly. "All I could think about was you."

Logan stopped dressing and looked at Scott. He pulled the other man to him and kissed him again. "I know. It was the same for me. Soon as we make sure the kid's okay we'll head back here and spend some time alone together."

"Can you track him?" Scott asked now that they were fully dressed.

"Yeah," Logan replied. He picked up the scent easily enough. He guessed the kid only had about an hour head start on them. Logan would be able to track him with ease. He sniffed the air then headed into the woods at a trot with Scott right behind him.

Scott was following after Logan for several moments when he literally tripped over Remy. He managed to right himself, when he heard Remy whimper from under his jacket.

"Remy?" he called out as he knelt down beside the younger man. He pulled the coat away to reveal the trembling form. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Remy shrinked away from the sudden exposure to light and curled into a tighter ball. He didn’t answer, but only whimpered again.

"Remy... kid... it's us," Logan said as he knelt on the other side of him. "Jesus, kid, I swear we never meant to do this to ya."

"Remy’s fine," he managed to croak out. He hadn’t moved and his voice was muffled. "Just wanna sleep."

"C’mon, we'll take ya back to the mansion then," Logan said as he reached forward to lift him. "You don't need ta be sleepin' out here in the cold."

"Don’t wanna move," Remy whispered in a hoarse voice. "My head hurts. Fine here, slept worse places."

"Not gonna happen, kid," Logan said gently. "I'll carry ya back to the mansion. You won't have ta walk."

"Can’t go back like this," Remy said and pulled the coat back over his head. "Wait til dark."

"We'll take ya back to the cabin then," Logan replied and lifted him into his arms.

"Non," Remy tried to talk Logan out of it, even as he was carried back. His head was still throbbing and his eyes were so sensitive to the light that he had to hide his eyes against Logan’s shoulder. "Scotty and Wolverine supposed to be bonding."

"We are, Remy, don't worry about that," Scott said, trying to soothe him. "We got worried about you, though. Things... they weren't supposed to happen like that." Scott felt like shit for the way he'd treated the kid. It was supposed to have been a mutual thing. He hadn't meant to use Remy like that. He knew how much that hurt and he hated that he was the one to cause someone that kind of pain.

"Didn’t go like Remy planned," he confessed. "But it ended fine. Scotty and Wolverine together, dat’s what supposed to happen."

"We're sorry, kid. We never meant to treat you like that," Logan said as carefully made his way back to the cabin. Once inside, he laid Remy down on the bed then quickly closed the shutters, blocking out most of the light.

"You together now, so it don’t matter," Remy sighed and buried his head under a pillow. The bed smelled like Logan and Scott and it made him want to cry again. "Remy just wanted to make ya happy."

Scott got a cloth and wet it in the sink. He came over to the bed and sat beside Remy. "You did make us happy. Very happy. But why did you do it?" Scott asked as he began to clean away the traces of what they'd done.

"Cause Remy liked ya," he whispered and couldn’t help leaning into Scott’s touch. "Don’t do it for just anyone… hurts too much. But it was worth it to get y’all together."

"What hurts too much?" Logan asked, moving up behind Scott and resting his hands on the other man's shoulders.

"Using my charm," Remy whispered and he flinched away from Wolverine in fear. "Remy knows ya said not to use it like that again… Remy sorry. Just want ya to forget I was there."

"Damn it, kid," Logan swore. "This is why I didn't want ya to use it. I didn't want ya gettin' hurt like this. You pull this on the wrong guy and he's gonna do more than make ya suck him or use ya ta beat off to."

Remy curled in on himself when Logan snapped at him. "Not da first time."

"Oh Remy," Scott said as he pulled the now trembling man into his arms. He heard Logan snarl and stomp toward the door. He didn't blame him. He wanted to put his fist through something, too.

Remy’s voice was muffled against Scott’s chest when he said in a quiet voice. "The Wolverine mad at Remy. What can Remy do to make it up to him?"

Logan stopped mid-pace and turned to stare at the kid. He moved back over to where they sat, careful to do so slowly. He could smell the fear rolling off the kid in waves and it turned his stomach. This was nothing like earlier. This time Remy was genuinely afraid for himself. "I ain't mad at you, Darlin'," Logan said as he sat down beside them on the bed. "I'm mad at me. I never thought I was the kinda man to do somethin' like that... treat someone that way. And I'm mad at the idiots that put you up to this."

"Ya didn’t do nothin’ bad to Remy," Gambit insisted. "We’all just wanted to hook ya up. You didn’t hurt Remy and I did what I was supposed to. Gave ya a gift cause I like you… You’re nice to me."

"Remy... just cause we're nice to ya don't mean you have to do stuff like that," Logan tried to explain. "And if we didn't hurt ya then why were you hidin' in the woods?"

"Couldn’t make it back to the house," Remy confessed. "And knew I looked like a slut… mouth all red and spunk in my hair."

"That's what I mean. We should never 'a left ya like that. I gotta tell ya, Remy, I ain't never felt more ashamed than I do now," Logan said softly.

Remy looked up from Scott’s chest to gaze at Logan with confused eyes. "Remy don’t understand, why you feel ashamed?"

"Cause I used ya, kid. I treated ya like a whore. You didn't ask for that and you sure as hell didn't deserve it."

Something fired in Remy’s eyes despite the pain in his head. "Remy not a whore!" he shouted and pushed away from Scott’s chest. "Might be a slut, but not a whore!"

"I know, Darlin'," Logan soothed, pulling the thief back over to them. "I don't think of ya like that. I never have. That's why I feel like shit for treatin' ya that way. I care about ya kid and what I done was just plain wrong."

His sudden movement had triggered the pain again and he whimpered. "Not a whore no more."

"No, you're not," Scott said. "And nobody here's going to make you into one. I want you to tell us who put you up to this. I feel the same way Logan does and I don't like knowing I used someone I consider a friend."

Gambit wasn’t quite in his right mind because normally he prided on himself that he wasn’t a snitch. But right now Scott and Logan were making him fell so good, he was almost willing to give them anything. "Bobby and Marie…"

Logan growled again and looked Scott in the eye. "I'll handle 'em," he told him. "They'll regret ever comin' up with this idea by the time I'm through with 'em."

Scott wasn’t stroking his hands through Remy’s hair and he was already half asleep. "They were right…" he sighed. "Y’all good together. Lucky, to have each other. Lucky, to have someone to love…"

"Go to sleep, Remy. We'll be here when you wake up," Scott whispered.

<><><><><><>

Wolverine had left Remy safely in Scott’s arms with his new lover’s assurance that the kid would be asleep for hours. Now he was on mission to track down Bobby and Marie and scare the living shit out of them. He found them out by the basketball court sitting on a bench. They didn't see him as he moved up behind them and both of them jumped when he laid heavy hands on their shoulders.

"Just the two I been lookin' for," he said as he squeezed.

"Oh, hey Logan," Marie beamed at him. "You scared us. You got some good news to tell us?"

"I got somethin' to tell ya alright," Logan snarled, causing her smile to fade. "You two ever use the Cajun like that again and I'll gut ya myself. He ain't yer damn plaything. He's a human bein', just like everyone else. You leave him outta your little schemes from now on. Got it?"

"Don’t talk to her like that," Bobby demanded in a shaky voice. He didn’t like anyone talking to his girlfriend like that.

"You gonna do somethin' about it, boy?" Logan asked, the hand on Bobby's shoulder suddenly sporting long, adamantine claws. "Cause I'm more than willin' ta take out my anger on ya. What ya done to Remy was wrong. What ya caused me and Scott to do that kid was... monstrous."

"What did he do wrong?" Bobby snapped and created an ice ball in his hand that would hurt if it hit Logan in the head. "That stupid Cajun was supposed to just tease Scott enough to get your attention. Did he get greedy and you beat him up over it?"

"No, you stupid shit. He got hurt. He used that charm power of his and ended up getting hurt. I ain't goin' into detail cause it ain't none of your damn business but if you ever try to use him like that again I'll make ya regret it. Both of ya."

"Well if you two had just given into our first plan, we wouldn’t have had to use Remy," Marie said, putting herself between the two men.

"Can it, girl. You know you were wrong." With that, Logan turned and headed back the way he had come. He knew if he stayed he'd end up fighting it out with Drake. He didn't want that. Drake might be an idiot but he was also just a kid. He'd done enough he felt ashamed for today. He didn't want to add sending a kid to the infirmary to the list.

His next stop was going to be Xavier’s office since the old man probably already knew something of what went down. He wanted to know what Charlie had to say.

"Come in, Logan," Xavier said as the man entered his study. "And close the door. I don't think you want anyone listening in on this conversation." He knew why Logan was there. He had to admit he was a bit distressed over what had happened with Remy but he knew it had been unintentional. At least Scott and Logan recognized their mistakes and were trying to correct them.

"Take it you know what went down," Logan said and closed the door as he’d been told, but he didn’t take a seat, instead pacing in front of Xavier’s desk.

"Yes. I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I try to respect people's privacy as much as possible but when I picked up on Remy's fear..."

"We didn’t mean it to happen," Logan growled, "But it did and it pisses me off to no end. The kid shouldn’t be treated like that and the sad thing is he don’t realize it. Acts like we did him a favour by even touching him."

"As you've probably guessed, Remy has had a rather difficult past. This isn't the first time the boy's power has gotten him... injured. At least this time he wasn't raped," Charles said, hoping to help diffuse the situation. He could feel the anger and shame that raged through Logan but he wasn't sure what he could do to help him.

"It caused him so much pain to use it," Logan said, hoping Charles could explain it to him. "Why’d he do it if it hurt him like that? Couldn’t even walk in a straight line when we found him."

"Most of the time it doesn't cause him pain. Only when he pushes it to its limits. He wanted to make things as enjoyable as possible for the two of you. He didn't care if he had to hurt to do it."

"I don’t understand…" Logan said. "That just doesn’t make sense."

"To Remy it did. It was all he had to offer you. You and Scott made him feel special. He wanted to repay that. The only way he could think of was by using his power to make the experience the best for you it possibly could be."

"I love Scott if you haven’t figured it out yet," Logan blurted out, then added quickly, "But that kid needs to be taken care of."

"I am pleased to hear about you and Scott. He needed someone. You both did. As for Remy, I'm not sure what to do. He doesn't feel like you did anything wrong. Perhaps it would be best to take your cue from him."

Charles actually thought that the three men would be good for each other. Logan and Scott definitely had feelings for one another and were passionate… too passionate. He truly felt that if they got together with only one another, it was only a matter of time before their relationship decided into the fighting or fucking category. Before Jean had died, he knew was only a matter of time before they entered into a threesome, but now that Jean was gone, maybe Remy could act as a buffer between them. They’d all be good for one another.

"I can try," Logan said. "But that ain't gonna be easy. Remy might not think what I did was wrong, but I know it was. Makes it damn hard to look at myself in the mirror."

"I know," Charles agreed. "That’s what makes you a good man. Remy really is a selfless creature when he wants to be. Logan, you should know that little comment you said about him being worth something means he’s attached himself to you. He might be scared of you, but what you say can affect him greatly. If he sometimes appears cocky and aloof, that’s only an act to cover his pain."

"Kid's been kicked in the teeth one too many times," Logan replied. "I'll be careful with him, Chuck. Still think I oughta be run outta town for what I did to him but I'll follow your lead on this one."

"Don’t call me Chuck," Charles sighed. "And how could I run you out of town when you’re all that’s been holding Scott together?"

"If that's the only reason you're letting me stay..."

"Well, then there is your indispensable to the team and the fact that the children really do adore you since you rescued them," Charles said with a half smile, trying to reassure Wolverine of his place at the school. "That enough reasons to stick around?"

"It'll do," Logan said gruffly. "I think we might keep the kid out at the cabin with us for a day or so, just to help him calm down and stuff. I'm gonna grab some clothes for the two of them. Can you keep anyone from coming too close?"

"Of course," Charles agreed. Logan always excelled when he had someone to fuss over. "And there’s a container of gumbo in the refrigerator that might just make him feel better, too."

<><><><><><>

It was about half an hour later that Logan managed to get back to his cabin, laden down with clothes for all three of them and one container of gumbo. He wasn’t sure why he felt so damn protective of the kid already. Gambit had show up at the school several months back at Xavier’s urging and only stayed reluctantly, claiming he only needed a place to law low for a while. He was only nineteen, but had more life experience than the average forty year old. Initially, Xavier thought he was still young enough to go back to school and get his diploma, but Remy wouldn’t have any of that, saying life had taught him what he needed to know. So Xavier had settled for training the powerful and troubled young mutant to become part of the XMen.

Logan opened the door as quietly as he could. He didn't want to wake the kid if he was sleeping. He slipped inside and closed the door then set their things on the table. When he turned toward the bed he stopped and stared. Remy and Scott were in bed alright but they weren't sleeping. They were currently laying on their sides kissing and holding each other. "I, uh, I'll leave you two alone," Logan stammered as he stumbled back toward the door and out onto the porch. He thought about hopping into the jeep and taking off but he didn't want to leave the two young men unguarded.

Remy pulled away from Scott in a panic when he heard Logan come and then leave. He skittered across the bed and pulled his knees to his chest. "You promised, Scotty… You said da Wolverine wouldn’t be mad…"

"Remy, he won't. He wasn't mad, just... surprised," Scott tried to calm him. "Listen, he didn't take the jeep. That means he's probably still outside. I'll go get him, okay?"

"He gonna be mad," Remy was repeated and buried his head against his knees and wrapped his arms around them. His first instinct was to run, but he’d learned more than once that when you knew they were more powerful than you, running only made it worse in the end. Then he started so repeat again and again, "M’sorry…"

Scott didn't know what to do. He didn't want to leave Remy but he knew the man wouldn't calm down until Logan came back. Hoping Logan hadn't taken off on foot, Scott yelled for him. "Logan, if you're out there, get you ass in here now!"

Logan came slowly back into the room. "What, I said I’d leave ya alone. For the best isn’t it?"

Scott looked at Logan and felt his heart clench. "No, it's not for the best. Remy thinks you're angry with him because we were kissing. We were just waiting for you get back to join us. Right, Remy?" Scott tried to draw the shaking young man out. He hated seeing him like this. Even if Logan was mad at what they'd done, Remy needed to understand that the man would never hurt him for it.

"Scotty said you’d like it," Remy’s shaky voice answered, but he didn’t move from his defensive position. "Said it would make ya hot…"

"Hey now, calm down, Darlin'," Logan said as he slowly approached the bed. "Scotty was right. I just... I guess I thought you two might want to be alone and stuff. Didn't see what two young bucks like you needed an old man around for."

This comment made Remy raise his head and look at the man with his head cocked to the side. "Ya ain’t old… Ya got no grey hair or wrinkles… Trust Remy, he knows old men, and the Wolverine ain’t old…"

"I'm older than you know, kiddo. I'm old enough to know better. I'm sorry I hurt ya, Remy. I swear I never meant to," Logan said as he sat down beside the two men. "I brought some clothes for us so we don't have to go back to the mansion right away. At least if you don't want to, that is."

"Dis is supposed to be special time for you and Scotty," Remy insisted. "You’re supposed to get it through your thick skulls how much ya love each other and all dat romantic shit."

"I think we got that part, Remy. Thanks to you," Scott smiled. "What I'd like now... what I know both Logan and I would like now... is to make things up to you. Will you let us do that? Will you let us show you how we meant for it to be?"

"It was meant to be, how it was meant to be," Remy answered in a monotone voice and smiled at them sadly. "Remy let ya talk him into messin’ around while the Wolverine was gone cause you said it was somethin’ he’d like. But Remy knows now Wolverine don’t like ta share for sure. Was nice seein’ ya both in love. Nice to be around. Dat’s enough for Remy."

"But it is something I'd like," Logan purred as he leaned in close to the Cajun. "Just caught me by surprise, is all. Now be a good boy and let me watch while you kiss."

Remy reached out and grabbed Logan’s shirt and looked him straight in the eyes. "Please, dis isn’t fair…"

"Whoa, Darlin'. What cha mean? What ain't fair?" Logan asked, surprised by his reaction. He stroked Remy's back soothingly as he waited for an answer.

"Remy want what ya have with each other, but Remy knows I’m never gonna get dat," Remy whispered. His grip on Logan’s shirt had lessened as his hand shook. "Not fair to get even a small taste of it and have it taken away. Remy not dat strong."

"Who says we're gonna take it away?" Logan asked. He glanced at Scott and saw understanding and acceptance in his eyes. "I love Scott but I care about you, too. Why do you think I was so mad at myself for what I done?"

Remy knew Scott and Logan didn’t love him, but he was so affection starved that at this point he would take any kindness. He felt he wasn’t worthy of any kind of love, but if they were willing to throw him a bone sometimes, he could live with that. It was more than he’d had in a long time and he just had to remember what he was there for and his place. Probably just a little fun and distraction… but he refused to let himself think it was out of pity. Remy rubbed his face against Logan’s hand and purred, "Remy can live with dat."

"Gonna make it up to ya, kid," Logan promised. "Can I... kiss ya?" He had to ask, not wanting to take the choice out of Remy's hands again.

"Whatever ya want, Big Man," Remy purred back with confidence. He was starting to get back into the mindset he was comfortable with. He was good at sex and knew how to handle that. He could play the seduced or the slut with ease. He would have been fine if he’d woken up in the woods alone and gone on with his life afterwards, happy that he’d had any part in getting these men together. It was when they came after him and brought emotions into the mix that he became confused. But now they were back in familiar territory and sex was a game Remy played well.

Logan leaned in closer and kissed him gently. He let his tongue brush against Remy's lips, asking for entrance rather than demanding it. He held Remy close with one hand while the other reached out toward Scott, needing to feel the other man's closeness right now.

Scott came up behind Logan and pressed up against his back. He reached out and started to run his hand through both men’s hair. He thought Remy might need a little reassurance and started to whisper, "You’re beautiful Remy, but you know that. But did you know that you’re a good man inside and we want to show you that…"

Remy had been expecting and was used to dirty talk or at least commits about his physical appeal. He wasn’t used to hearing compliments about his character or selflessness that Scott was carrying on about. He made a wounded sound and pulled away from Logan and panted, "We fuck now, oui? You can both have Remy…"

"No way, kid. We ain't gonna fuck ya. That's what we did last night. This time we're gonna make love to ya," Logan said. "Come on, let's get rid of some of these clothes so we can see ya."

Remy skittered off the bed to stand in front of both men. This talk about making love instead of fucking was unnerving. He was determined to bring it back to what he knew and what he was good at. He was good at fucking and being fucked… that’s why most people kept him around. He put on his most seductive pout and licked his fingers, only to rub them over his nipple ring, through the mesh shirt. "Remy can still take ya both… make ya feel real good."

"Rem..." Logan trailed off. He reached out and pulled the Cajun to him, settling him on his lap. "We ain't gonna just fuck ya. We *care* about you and we're gonna make you believe that." As he spoke, Logan ran his hands up and down Remy's arms. He knew the kid craved touch and he hoped it would help to make him understand. It wasn't just the disaster last night they were fighting but Remy's past as well.

"You… You want Remy to fuck you?" Remy asked in a confused voice. He didn’t understand what was happening.

"Would that make you understand?" Logan asked. As he did so he wondered if he'd be able to do it. He didn't normally submit. He wasn't sure he could force himself to, even for Remy. "We wanna love ya, Remy. Will you let us do that?"

Remy was still perched in Logan’s lap and he was running his hand over Logan’s chest. "Remy just want to please y’all…" he said. "Tell Remy what ya want and Remy do whatever it is. The Wolverine seems like da kinda man who likes to mount another man…"

"I like lots of things, Remy," Logan said. He motioned for Scott to come closer and started kissing and sucking on Remy's neck. They'd just have to show the kid if they couldn't convince him with words.

Remy rolled his head back to give Logan access to his neck. He was used to men wanting to mark him and leaving bite marks. He hoped weren’t into drawing blood, because he remembered how easily prone bite marks were to infection.

Logan made sure to keep his kisses as gentle as he could. It was hard when the urge to mark LeBeau was so strong. Still, he wouldn't do that without both Remy's and Scott's permission. No matter what they were doing now, he did love Scott.

"Remy get naked now?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah," Scott said as he began to undress the man. He was getting turned on himself from watching Logan with Remy. The care the man was taking surprised him. Scott knew one day soon he'd get to feel that same care but first they had to help Remy.

His shirt was easily stripped off and his boots had already been removed earlier. He moved off of Logan’s lap and kneeled on the bed as Scott stripped him. Now he was confident again because he knew his body would please them.

"Damn, boy, didn't know you had one of these," Logan murmured when Remy's pants came off to reveal the gold hoop that pierced the head of his cock. He reached down and stroked the hard shaft, letting his thumb rub over the head and cock ring.

"You like?" Remy moaned. "Most men do… Dat’s why I kept it after…"

"Kept it after what, Rem?" Scott asked. He let his hand join Logan's on the young man's cock, stroking it and cradling the soft balls beneath.

Again they were driving him crazy and he’d tell them anything if they’d keep touching him. "After Remy got away from his pimp. Men liked it, so Remy kept it."

"Aw hell, kid," Logan sighed. No wonder the kid was so messed up about this kind of thing. One day very soon he was going to sit the Cajun down and get a list of names out of him, then Logan was going to go hunting. But for now he had more important things to take care of.

Scott had continued to stroke his cock and Remy was leaning back against him for support. "If ya want Remy to take it out, I will…" he panted. "If ya want Remy to fuck either of you, gotta take it out… but haven’t done dat in years. Ya like it though, right?"

"Yeah, kid, we like it," Logan said. He took Remy by the shoulders and laid him down in the centre of the bed. "Just give me and Scott a minute to get undressed, okay?"

"Can I touch myself while Remy watches ya?" Remy asked. He was dying to play with the ring in the sensitive head of his cock while he watched them undress, but he didn’t dare do it without permission.

"Yeah, we'd like that," Scott said. He stood facing Logan, making sure Remy had a good view of them. Tentatively, he reached out and began unbuttoning Logan's shirt. He was dying to run his fingers through the thick hair on his chest.

"Been thinkin’ about this a long time," Logan whispered his encouragement to Scott. "Go ahead a do whatever ya want…"

"God, Logan... want you so bad," Scott whispered as he pushed the flannel shirt down and off the man's arms. He trailed his hands back up and across Logan's shoulders to his chest. He let his fingers run though the surprisingly soft hair, seeking out each of the man's nipples and rolling them until he moaned and swayed on his feet.

Remy watched the other men touch each other almost reverently as they undressed one another. It really was beautiful to see something done in love and he felt like an outsider he knew he was. He wanted to do something special for them again and decided to use his charm to enhance their feelings. He knew Logan had said not to, but he was only going to do it a little. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the pleasure they were giving each other, tickling the edges of their consciousness with his charm. They were so wrapped up in one another, that he doubted they would even noticed that his own erection had started to soften.

Logan's hand on his face and soft voice surprised him. "Remy, don't do this. Please."

Remy’s eyes fluttered open to look at Logan’s worried face. He gave Logan a half mischievous smile hoping to defuse any anger, "Ya caught me."

"Yeah, I did. This ain't gonna be another party just for me and Scott. This is for all of us. So just lay back and enjoy the show for a bit while we finish shuckin' our clothes."

Remy bit his bottom lip and considered Logan. "Just wanted ta make it something better for ya. You can still fuck me if I’m soft… Remy don’t mind."

"But I do," Logan told him. "If you're not enjoyin' this, it ain't happenin'."

"But I am," Remy tried to make him understand. "Da more you’re happy… da more ya feel… dat makes Remy… ahhh, happy? Don’t need to be hard. You and Scotty are da important ones."

"I want ya hard, Rem," Scott said when Logan faltered. "We want to see you hard and begging to cum. Can you do that for us?"

Remy automatically reached out and started to play with his cock again until it was quickly hard. "Yeah, Remy can do dat."

"Good," Scott said. He watched the other man for a moment, enjoying the sight of him. Remy was beautiful and even more so when he was aroused. Finally, he turned back to Logan and started in on the man's pants.

Logan laughed when Scott was so determined to get into his pants that he had trouble with his belt. He pushed Scott’s hands away and quickly undid his belt, "There ya go."

"Very funny, Runt," Scott snarled. He undid Logan's pants and pushed them down then knelt to remove the man's boots. He studiously ignored the erection practically tapping him on the cheek and stood back up to work on his own pants.

Logan stroked his large erection and eyed Scott with a leer. "Still think I’m a runt?"

"Not where it counts," Scott grinned and reached out to take hold of Logan's cock. He squeezed it firmly then let go, pleased with the soft sound Logan made.

Remy was fascinated with the interaction between Scott and Logan. Even in their foreplay they joked and showed how much they cared about one another. Gambit had only really ever experienced quick fucks and if they lasted a long time, it usually involved him tied face down on the bed.

Scott quickly finished undressing then pulled Logan in for a kiss. He took his lover's mouth hungrily, shoving his tongue inside and tasting everywhere he could reach. When he finally pulled back, Logan's eyes were glazed. "Come on," Scott said. "Let's go make Remy fly."

Remy was gazing at them with a puzzled and envious look. He was also squeezing the base of his cock heavily, making sure under no circumstances would he cum without their say so. "Remy made sure he wouldn’t cum. Hard though…"

"We'll take care of that," Logan said as they descended on the bed. "Can you cum again if I make you go now?"

"Remy can cum on command," he said.

"Good," was all Logan said as he swooped down and took Remy's cock in his mouth. The metal tasted funny but not bad. He knew Remy was hurting so he didn't draw it out. He pulled his mouth away long enough to tell him to cum whenever he liked then returned to what he was doing.

Remy howled once he’d been given permission to cum, but what really set him off was the wave of emotion he picked up from Logan. The man really did care about him. He wasn’t using sucking Remy off on a power trip or because it was some sort of kink, instead he simply wanted to give him pleasure. His back arched off the bed and as he came, a few stray tears escaped down his cheeks.

"That's it, Remy. Cum for us," Scott whispered, stroking the younger man's hair as he writhed. "We're gonna make it real good for you, Remy. We promise."

When he was finished cumming, Remy was no more than a lump on the bed. Logan and Scott would be able to position him any way they want and he’d simply grin at them stupidly.

Logan lifted his head and licked his lips. "You taste real good, boy," he said as he moved up beside them. He kissed Scott, letting him taste Remy in his mouth then leaned down to kiss Remy. He was gentle with the kiss, keeping his more aggressive nature firmly in check with this one.

Remy watched them and actually hummed softly to himself. As an empath he could sense other people’s feeling and now he was dearly drunk from the happiness radiating off his bed partners. In his past, that ability made his fear double when he sensed the thrill his pain or humiliation caused his pimp or Johns. Now his mental pleasure was almost more enjoyable than the psychical aspects.

"Remy, I wanna make love to you," Scott whispered in his ear as he slid down beside him. With Logan's help, they rolled Remy onto his side and Scott spooned up behind him. "Will you let me?"

Remy looked at Scott over his shoulder and gave him a goofy smile. "Oui, whatever Scotty wants."

"If you need me to stop, just say so," Scott said as he let his hands wander down to Remy's ass. He spread the cheeks and slipped a single finger inside the relaxed hole. He smiled when Logan set the lube near him then snuggled up to Remy's front.

"Tell Scotty ya love him, please?" Remy begged into Logan’s ear, making sure not to use his charm this time. He wanted to share their feelings again.

"I love you, Slim. Have for a while now," Logan said, knowing Remy was riding along on their feelings for each other. He didn't mind. If he couldn't give the kid his love, he could at least give him this much.

Remy whimpered as the feelings washed over him and he closed his eyes just to savour them. Scott had now slipped two fingers into him and was scissoring them. "Scotty, please…" Remy begged for both more emotion and touch.

"We're right here with you, Rem. Both of us. Loving you the way you should be. You feel that, Remy? That's how much we care about you." Scott slipped in a third finger, wanting to make sure Remy was ready before penetrating him.

Now Remy used his charm a little on Scott as he begged. He didn’t want to hear or feel about how much he cared about him. He wanted to feel the intense love Scott felt for Logan that had been born out of sorrow. He pushed Scott only a little when he whispered, "Don’t think about Remy… Think about Logan. Think about him when you’re fucking me…"

"Thinking about you both," Scott said as he pulled his fingers free and replaced them with his cock. He held Remy's hips in place and began to push forward. The position didn't let him get in all that deeply which was probably for the best. Remy was tight even after all the preparation.

Logan had shifted until he was lying face to face in front of Remy. Their cocks were aligned and he rubbed them together as Scott took the younger man gently.

"You feel good, Cajun," Logan told him as they thrust together. "Almost feels like Scott's takin' us both. Can ya feel how good this is for me? Can ya?"

"Y-Yes!" Remy all but sobbed. "Never been like dis before…"

"Gonna love ya so good," Logan moaned. He wrapped his hand around their cocks and began to stroke them together in time to Scott's thrusts. He knew in his heart that he couldn't let this be a one time deal with the kid. He hoped Scott would understand but Remy really needed someone to love him.

Remy knew Logan was referring to the physical side of their relationship, but to hear the word love coming out of his mouth was enough to push him over the edge. Even the lie that someone might love him was enough.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Cum for me," Logan moaned when he felt Remy's seed spill over his hand and cock. He continued to rub them both, using Remy's cum as lubricant and enjoying the feel of his softening cock against him. Logan hoped Scott was close, too, because he couldn't hold out any longer.

"You too, Cyke," Logan growled. "Cum with me."

"Oh fuck," Scott gasped. Logan's words went straight to his cock and it was all he could do to keep from slamming into Remy. Still, the look in his lover's eyes was enough to push Scott over the edge as well and he gripped Remy's hips tightly as he came inside him.

At this close of contact, Remy felt overwhelmed by the wash of love Scott felt for Logan and vice versa. He could almost believe he if tried hard enough that it was him they cared about. Instead of sinking into self pity, he decided just to let the euphoria over take him.

For long moments the three men lay panting on the bed. Logan looked at Scott and saw understanding mirrored in his lover's eyes. He pulled Remy in close against him and Scott followed, keeping him pressed tightly between them. He wasn't sure how they'd make this work but he knew Logan would find a way.

<><><><><><>

A few weeks later…

Remy had definitely blossomed in the last few weeks. He still presented an aloof character to everyone around the school, but he was far more social and less sullen. He still slept in his own room near the dorms of the teenaged students, but at least once a week, he’d sneak out to the room Scott and Logan now shared. He would never initiate anything between any of the men, thinking it was his place to wait for them touch him in just the right way.

He taken to old patterns and Xavier was surprised that the boy had been able to find more tight and seductive clothing. But when he watched Remy looking at Logan and Scott when he thought no one was looking, he was beginning to wonder if this relationship was a good idea after all. If Logan or Scott became too busy or simply failed to show the affection starved boy the most basic affection, Xavier would to read the distress radiating off of the young man. Remy would spend the day trying to figure out what he’d done wrong.

"Hey, Scott," Logan said as he stepped into the man's office. "You got a few minutes?"

Scott didn’t look up from the stack of files he was rifling through. "Not really, Logan," Scott said. "I promise I’ll drag myself away from this at least before we go to bed, but I have to look over these new mutant files."

Logan stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. He thumbed the lock, not wanting any interruptions. "It can't wait, babe," he said apologetically. "It's about Remy."

"I saw him this morning at breakfast," Scott said, quickly scribbling a few notes on the file then putting his pen down. He noted he concern in Logan's voice and frowned. "Well, at least on my way through the kitchen to catch a piece of toast. He wanted me to eat with him, but I promised him I’d do it tomorrow morning."

"That's the problem right there," Logan said as he sat down across the desk from him. "Remy needs affection. He craves it. When we don't make time for him, he thinks he done something wrong."

Scott sighed and put down his pen. "That’s stupid. He didn’t do anything wrong and I told him I was busy. We just had sex a few days ago."

"It ain't the sex that's the problem. It's the rest of it," Logan tried to explain. "The kid always feels like he's on the outside lookin' in. I don't like that."

"If I’m not with you, I’m with him in my spare time," Scott said. "Not that there’s much of it. I was never one on public displays of affection, Logan. You know that. He’s always trying to nearly crawl into your lap or touching anything he can… that’s fine in our suite, but in the school…"

"I know and I've talked to him about that. It's not so bad when he does it with me but the kids don't need to see you behaving like that. He understands that. Look, Scott, I think I know what we need to do to fix this but I ain't so sure you're gonna like it." Logan had been thinking about this all day. He knew it was the right thing to do for Remy but he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do for him and Scott.

"And what would that be?" Scott said offhandedly. "We can take him out to a hotel or something next time we get leave, but that will be at least two weeks."

"I think he should move in with us," Logan said. He held his breath as he waited for Scott's reply. He knew Scott cared about the kid just as much as he did. Hell they were both half way in love with him but this was a big step. Inside, Logan was scared to death Scott would think he was choosing Remy over him. As much as Logan wanted to help the young Cajun he couldn't do it at the expense of the man sitting before him.

"Oh really?" Scott said with a monotone voice and expressionless face that he usually used in the field.

"Yeah, uh, he needs us," Logan said lamely. When Scott failed to show any response Logan knew he'd made a mistake. "Never mind. I shouldn't 'a said anything. I'll let ya get back to your work." He quickly stood and turned toward the door, hoping he hadn't screwed things up too badly between him and his lover.

"Logan?" Scott called out.

Logan froze. "Yeah?"

"We’re going to need a bigger bed."

Logan whirled around and stared at his grinning lover. "You sure, Scotty?" he asked. "I don't want ya to feel you have to do this or nothing. I ain't said nothing to Remy."

Scott winced when Logan called him by that nickname. He tolerated it from Remy because he couldn’t say no to the younger man when he said his name with that sweet accent of his. "Don’t call me, Scotty," he sighed. "We can try it."

"Be real sure here, babe," Logan cautioned. "We do this and then back out on the kid and it'll hurt him bad. You ready for the kinda responsibility Remy's gonna bring?"

"It would mean spending more time with him… in private," Scott explained. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to spend time with Remy or show him affection, it was just his other responsibilities interfered. He had to watch the way he acted in public because he was a role model.

"You wanna think about it for awhile?" Logan asked. He was a little disappointed but at least Scott wasn't angry with him and seemed willing to at least entertain the notion.

"No, you don’t understand, Logan," Scott said as he got up and walked to face his lover. "That’s a good thing. I’m a little more… unreserved in private, if you haven’t noticed."

"So I noticed," Logan grinned. "I love ya, Scott. You know that, right?"

"Never thought you’d be the kind of guy to say that as much as you do," Scott grinned right back at him. "You gonna tell the kid? Then he can jump all over your lap while I finish this paper work."

"Yeah. Maybe we can get him moved in while you work. Then the three of us can celebrate."

At the word celebrate Scott reconsidered the idea of letting Logan tell him alone. If Remy was grateful for a single touch, then he’d be… Remy at his essence. That was something Scott didn't want to miss. "I think my paperwork can wait for a bit," he said with his breath catching. "I believe we have a Cajun to see."

 

END.