Title: Who's Always There?

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Wolverine/Cyclops/Gambit.

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Post XMen 2 and we can make Remy LeBeau whatever age we please. Bhahaha. Sequel to "Who's The Fool?".

Summary: Logan and Scott have to deal with Remy's problems.


Who's Always There?
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Logan and Scott went to search out Remy in the small room he slept in, but it was far from a home. There were no personal touches like in the other teenagers' rooms. Not a single poster or photograph decorated the walls. The room was even surprisingly clean because Remy didn't own very many clothes and still lived out of his rucksack after all these months.

"Hey, kid, got a minute?" Logan asked as they walked in and shut the door behind them. He couldn't wait to tell Remy he was moving in with them and was grinning widely. This was going to solve most of their problems. Now they'd both have more time for the young Cajun.

"Remy not a kid," Gambit half complained, but he actually liked it when Logan called him pet names. He made a point of opening his already open shirt to show off his chest from old habit.

"Hold that thought," Logan said. "Me and Scooter wanna talk to ya about somethin'."

Hearing Logan call the leader of the X-Men ‘Scooter’ actually made him giggle with delight and he sounded younger than his nineteen years. "Oh yeah, what dat?"

"What would ya say if we asked ya to move in with us?" Logan beamed.

Remy stopped laughing and his mouth hung open. "Eh?"

"You heard me. We want ya to move in with us." Logan walked forward and sat down on the bed beside the shocked young man. He took Remy's hands in his own and held them, trying to convey how much he wanted Remy to say yes.

"How long?" Remy blurted out. "Dr. X need da room?"

"Uh, permanently," Scott said a bit self-consciously. While he did want Remy to move in with them, he was worried about what the others might think, especially the younger kids that Remy tended to still hang out with sometimes. He didn't want to set the wrong example for the children, after all.

Spending all this time with Logan and Scott meant his shields had lowered, so he was able to pick up more emotions from them, even if he didn't mean to. Logan was ecstatic and a little nervous, but it was the emotions from Scott that made him feel a little sick. Scott was nervous and excited, but under everything he was feeling shame at the idea of sharing a home with Remy. His smile went from happy to sad.

"Ya both so busy," Remy mumbled. "Remy only get in da way."

"You won't be in the way, kid," Logan said affectionately. "And this way we can both spend more time with ya. Now come on, let's get your stuff together and get it moved."

That’s when something seemed to click in Remy’s head. Scott always seemed to be avoiding his company in front of anyone but Logan. This way Scott wouldn't have to get rid of him, but not have to give up anything. He could understand that. "Fine, but y’all can tell people I sleep in da spare room and only moved ta give Dr. X more room for da younger kids."

"Why'd we wanna do that?" Logan asked, puzzled by Remy's behaviour. Logan looked at Scott for help and saw the nervous look on his lover's face. Looking back at Remy he suddenly understood. "You think we're ashamed of ya? Is that it?"

"Yeah… bad example for da kids," Remy shrugged. "Don’t hafta tell no one. Remy can keep a secret… already kep' it dis long."

"Remy..." Scott said, stepping forward. He paused, then knelt down beside the bed, putting himself at eye level with the younger man. "I'm not ashamed of you. Yes, I worry about what the kids will think, but more along the lines of how we'll handle their questions. I know it might not seem like it, but I *do* want this."

"Don’t need ta tell dem anythin’," Remy insisted. "Dey already know about y’all and t'ink it’s cool. Bobby and Marie know Remy just be around for a while."

Scott looked at Logan and gave a slight nod. They'd get Remy moved into their room and handle things from there. It was clear that the young man's self-esteem was non-existent. It was going to take time but they would find a way to make Remy believe that they weren't going to simply tire of him one day.

"Okay, where’s all your stuff kid?" Logan asked. "Still in storage?"

"Non, dis is it," Remy shrugged his shoulders.

Logan started to say something but a quick squeeze of his knee by Scott stopped him. "Less to pack then," he finally said and stood up. He walked over to the rucksack he'd seen the kid rooting in a few times and picked it up. They were definitely going to get the kid some stuff of his own but that would have to wait for now.

Remy quickly realized that if he was going to be living with Logan and Scott, he was going have to stop acting like a slut. He started to button up his shirt and wondered how quickly he could replace his tight fitting, low-slung pants. Shirts would be another issue since he hardly wore any, and when he did, they were usually tight, clingy or non-existent. "Just gotta get my coat on."

"Carry it," Logan said. "We ain't goin' outside or nothin'." He went to the door and opened it, letting both men know he was ready to get this done. He wanted Remy in their room where they could spoil him for a few hours. Hell, Scott had even put his paperwork away for this.

Remy tugged at his collar uncomfortably, definitely not liking it buttoned up nearly all the way. When he bothered to wear a shirt, it was usually open. He watched Logan pick up his pack and said with another tug of his collar, "Remy can carry his own stuff."

"I got it," Logan told him firmly. "And loosen that damn collar before it chokes ya." He couldn't understand what had gotten into Remy. The kid was acting very peculiar. This was the first time Logan could ever remember seeing him with his shirt buttoned up all the way. You'd think he was cold or something.

"Nah… Remy fine," he denied and then realized how he was walking. The seductive, leggy gait was natural now, but he remembered it had helped sell his ass more than once.

They finally made it back to their room. By the time they did, both Scott and Logan were seriously worried about Remy. His actions kept getting stranger and stranger, from the way he was walking to the way he kept a few feet between them. Scott felt like he was partly to blame because of the insecurities Remy had picked up from him. He just wished he knew what to do about it.

Remy already had a plan in place. He would spend the evenings in Logan and Scott’s suite with them, train during the day when they were busy and sneak out during the middle of the night to get food or do laundry. If he was careful, no one would know he was living here.

"You wanna talk about what's bothering you?" Scott asked once they were safely inside. Logan was busying himself putting Remy's meager possessions away and Scott hoped to get the Cajun to open up to him.

"Nothin’ bothering Remy," he shook his head and started to look around. "Just haven’t lived anywhere dis nice in a long time. Nice ta be around stuff that screams you two."

"When you want to talk about it, I'm here for you," Scott said softly, pulling Remy into a tight hug. He knew better than to push. Just like he and Logan, Remy would clam up in a heartbeat if you tried to force it out of him.

Remy relaxed into the hug and laid his head on Scott’s shoulder. Looking around the room, it really did scream that the two lovers lived here. The more refined, modern pieces obviously belonged to Scott and the ratty lounge chair held together with duct tape was all Logan. There were samurai swords, Canadian sports memorabilia and car models littering the room. But what drew his eyes were pictures of the couple that decorated the space. He felt more at home that he could anywhere else, but he would not think about moving or adding anything. But he did wonder if he was just another trophy for their home…

"I know I don't say it much, especially in front of others, but I love you, Remy," Scott whispered. "I love you and I want you here with us. Please tell me you want to be here... that we didn't bully you into this."

"Non, Remy wanna be here," he said truthfully. Now Scott could hold him and spend time with him without having to worry about being discovered.

"Good," Scott said, relieved. He could tell something was still wrong but at least they weren't forcing Remy to do something he didn't truly want to.

<><><><><><>

It had been over two weeks since Remy had moved in. He really did get to spend more time with Logan and Scott in the evenings and during the days they went about their own business. They assumed Remy was doing the things he usually did during the day, but the truth was he just hid in the suite because other than training he had no job at the school. He wasn't taking classes and he wasn't officially part of the X-Men yet, so he saw his job as making Logan and Scott happy. They didn't really notice that he had taken over the cleaning and laundry, even preparing a light evening meal in the small kitchen.

Today Remy was doing the dusting. He had fallen into a routine of doing certain chores on certain days and today was his day to dust. He liked that chore best of all because it allowed him to handle all the things in the room, which in turn made him feel more like he was a part of them.

He found a large silver box hidden behind some books and picked it up. He opened it and saw it held a framed picture of some woman with Scott. They were holding each other and he assumed this must be the late Jean Grey he’d heard about. From his days as a thief he could tell the frame was antique, expensive and fragile. Out of habit he turned it over, but he didn’t know the back wasn’t secure and it slipped out of his hands, crashing and breaking on the floor.

Remy stood staring down at the shattered remains of the frame and started to panic. He could hear Logan and Scott coming down the hall. Scott was going to be angry with him. Logan, too, probably. He wondered if they'd kick him out or beat him first. When he heard the doorknob start to turn, he instinctively backed into a corner, making himself as small a target as possible.

"Hey Cajun! We’re home!" Logan called out when Remy didn't try to barrel him over at the front door.

Remy huddled down as far as he could. The worst part wasn't the physical pain he was expecting but the knowledge that he'd disappointed his lovers. All he had to do was clean up and do a little cooking. Any idiot could manage that much, but not him. He'd screwed up even that and now Logan and Scott were going to be so angry with him.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for Logan to hear Remy nearly hyperventilating in the corner. He elbowed Scott and pointed at the corner with head, knowing no sudden movements was the best course of action. Remy looked like a frightened animal. "Remy, darlin’… what happened?"

"Remy sorry," he whispered brokenly. "Remy didn' mean ta break it."

Scott looked down and saw a treasured picture of Jean and her favourite antique frame shattered on the floor. A shard of glass was actually impaling the middle of her face. He couldn't help but gasp and swear, "Shit!"

Remy whimpered at Scott's outburst and began to shake. "Remy sorry, Logan. Please... don' make Remy leave. He didn' mean to break de picture. Please..."

Logan knelt down next to Remy and laid his hand on Remy’s knee. "Hey, now… it was an accident. We wouldn't make ya leave over that."

"Remy not mean ta be so clumsy. Was just doin' de dustin'," Remy replied miserably. He looked at Logan, his red eyes huge and bright. "If you not make Remy leave... you punish him now?"

Logan started to growl low in his stomach. Whenever they thought they’d heard the last terrible thing about Remy’s not so distant past, something new would come up. "How exactly do ya expect ta be punished now?"

"How... however you want," Remy whispered. He could imagine all too well the kind of damage Logan could inflict. And that was without ever using his deadly claws.

"I’m not gonna punish ya," Logan huffed. "It was an accident, right Scott?"

"Right," Scott said. He had been kneeling down beside the picture, carefully picking up the broken glass. He still had the negative and could get another picture made. The frame itself hadn't been damaged in the fall, just the glass. Now it was time for some serious damage control with Remy. "You didn't cut yourself or anything, did ya, Remy?"

"Didn’t wan' ta make it worse," Remy whispered, even though he’d been walking around barefoot as usual and had a large shard embedded in his foot. "Won’t touch nothin’ that don’t belong ta me no more."

Scott threw the glass and picture in the garbage and set the frame on the nightstand. He moved over next to Logan and knelt down beside their lover. "You can touch anything you want, Remy. Nothing in this room matters more to me than you and Logan. Now show us where you hurt yourself so we can make sure you're okay."

"Don’t wanna bleed on de carpet," Remy said and clutched his foot. "But Remy know how ta get bloodstains out."

"Let us look at it, darlin'," Logan coaxed. He reached out for Remy's foot and took it in his hands carefully. He pulled it closer until he could see the bloody gash on the ball of it. The glass was in deep. "Scott, go get the first aid kit. This is gonna bleed like crazy when I pull it out."

Remy took off his shirt and tried to hand it to Logan. "Put dat under it." He dressed the way he normally did, which meant he worried very little when he was in the suite, but he always tried to dress ‘more appropriately’ when he went out, even if it was in the middle of the night.

Logan took the shirt but laid it aside. He wasn't going to ruin one of the kid's few shirts just to keep blood from getting on the floor. He'd re-carpet the whole damn room first. Luckily, Scott came back with both the first aid kit and a towel. "Okay, Scott, hold his foot good and tight while I pull this out. This is gonna hurt, darlin', but I'll make it as quick as I can."

Even though Logan had said it was going to hurt, Remy never even flinched while he worked. He’d lived through much worse and he didn't want to piss them off any more than they already were.

As quickly as they could they removed the piece of glass and bandaged up Remy's foot. Scott winced at the size of the thing when Logan pulled it out and again as Logan pushed on the wound, making sure nothing else was trapped inside. By the time they were finished, all three of them were pale.

"See… not dat bad," Remy said with a shaky voice. "Now why don’t y’all watch TV or somethin’ while Remy finishes up."

"Not a chance," Logan replied. He stood up and lifted Remy into his arms before the Cajun could try to get up on his own. "You're gonna rest that foot while me and Scooter fix dinner."

"But dat’s Remy’s job…" He protested, starting to panic that they’d take his few jobs away from him for his mistake.

"Remy..." Scott began then faltered. He waited for Logan to lay Remy on the bed and sat down beside him. He took Remy's hands in his and stroked them before trying again. "Cooking for us isn't your *job*. You don't have to do that."

"Oui! Remy has to!" Remy protested vehemently. "Don’t take it away… Remy be good…"

"Hey, easy," Scott soothed. "We won't take it away. I promise. But tell me why you think you have to do the cooking and cleaning around here?"

"Only t'ing Remy can do," he said in a soft voice, wanting nothing more than to crawl into Logan or Scott’s lap, but he knew they wouldn't want that right now. He didn't have any other jobs and if he didn't do that, he’d just spend the day bumming around the suite watching TV. "Already here. Won’t break nothin’ else, promise. Be real careful…"

"Remy, I don't care if you trash the place," Scott told him. "I care about you. I think maybe it's about time you started training with me and Logan. I don't like the idea of having to leave you behind if we get sent on a mission. What do you say? You ready to start training to be part of the X-Men?"

Remy blinked at them owlishly. "You’d want dat?"

"Actually, I was thinkin' Remy could start helpin' me work with the kids," Logan called out from the kitchen area. "We could still work in a trainin' session every day, but I could sure use the help if you're up to it."

"Non, not a good idea," Remy shook his head. He didn't think he could restrain every bit of affection he felt for Logan around the children. He was sure to let a look or brief touch slip that would tip them off.

"Why not?" Scott asked. "I think it's a great idea. You'd be helping out and you'd get to spend more time with Logan."

"Couldn’t hide it," Remy tried to explain. "Like Logan too much. Been real good da past few weeks. No one knows Remy even stayin’ here."

"What?" Scott asked, stunned. "Remy... you don't have to do that. We're not ashamed of you. Logan, get out here!"

"What’s the matter?" Logan came into the room.

"We need to talk. All three of us," Scott said. "Did you know Remy hasn't told anyone he's moved in with us?"

"What?" Logan growled. "Why? Thought ya wanted this, Rems."

"I do, cher. Remy want dis so much. Not wanna make trouble for you, though. Be better if nobody knows. Remy... he not much of a catch."

"Ya might not have told anyone," Logan sighed, sitting on the bed next to Scott. "But people will figure it out when they see ya coming and going, kid."

"Remy know how to move around wit'out bein' seen," Remy said proudly. "Dat's why I stay in de room all day. Don't wan' to chance bein' seen."

"So let me get this straight… you just say in our suite all day?" Logan repeated. "Why aren’t ya with your friends?"

Remy shrugged. He could tell both Logan and Scott were distressed. He wasn't sure what had upset them, though. "Don' wanna be seen," he said again. "If Remy go out, dey ask where he been and stuff. Not wan' to lie to dem. Dey get suspicious and follow me back and den everyone will know."

"There’s nothin’ wrong with people knowing," Logan said and reached out to caress Remy’s face. "And if you’re sneaking around at night, then when are ya eating if ya aren’t eating with everyone else in the mess?"

"Don' need ta eat much," Remy replied dismissively. "Not doin' much so don' need much food."

"And what about hanging around with the other kids?" Logan pushed.

"I don' wanna make trouble for you and Scott," Remy said. "Some of de others, dey not like Remy so much. Dey find out I sleepin' wit' you both and dey really gonna get mad."

Logan growled, knowing this had all started with Bobby and Marie. "You’re good with the lil’ kids." Logan decided that if he just said something straight out, Remy was more likely to agree to it. "Ever since that raid, Charlie has me training all the kids 'cause he says some bullshit about them trusting me. Don’t wanna do it alone, so consider yourself drafted."

"Logan... you really sure you want dis? I mean, Remy not so good at hidin' what he feels when he around you and Scott."

"Then don’t hide it," Logan explained slowly. "It’s not like I’m gonna be jumping ya in front of the brats. And they’re smart kids. They've lived through more shit than most normal adults have."

"You... you really not ashamed of Remy? You don' mind dem all knowin' and talkin' 'bout it?" Remy asked, astonished that his two lovers could be serious. Remy wasn't the kind of lover you flaunted. He was more the kind you made sure you woke up before so you could be gone first.

"Remy, I think we both owe you an apology," Scott said and laid his hand on Remy’s thigh. "We just assumed you’d make this place your home without telling you it was yours equally. No, we’re not ashamed of you. We have just as equal a right to a relationship as anyone else here. Now I want to talk about this not eating and the way you've been dressing outside our suite."

Remy swallowed thickly. "Remy been tryin' to tone it down. I know you don' like me dressin' like a slut."

"Who said ya dressed like a slut?" Logan demanded. Sure the kid did dress provocatively, but he sure as hell liked it.

"Ange'... a couple of de others. Even Stormy said it once," Remy admitted sheepishly. It had hurt him to hear Storm say that but he couldn't really fault her. He did dress like a slut and it had to stop. Scott had an image to maintain after all.

"I like the way ya dress," Logan huffed dangerously, already planning ways he could ream out Angel and Storm. "Ya liked it before."

"Wasn' Scott's lover before," Remy replied. "He got an image to protect and dat means I do, too."

"Remy… it’s not like you walk around naked or anything," Scott sighed. Well, almost naked sometimes since he did have a tendency to walk around in an itty bitty towel in the locker room and he did like to lay around naked in the suite.

"You don' need de others givin' you grief over me," Remy said stubbornly. "Remy... he not want you to get fed up wit' him and throw him out. I just gonna tone it down a bit. Dat's all."

Scott decided to play his trump card. Even though he might think toning it down was a good idea a little bit, Remy was an adult and a very open sexual creature. "What if I told you I liked when you dress however you want?"

Remy looked at Scott then over at Logan. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to please them, and part of pleasing them was doing what they wanted. "O-okay," he stammered. "Remy do what you wan' him to. You sure you not mad about de picture?"

Scott reached out and ran his hands through Remy’s hair. The boy loved to be touched and especially loved having his hair touched. "The frame wasn’t broken and I can get another picture made from the negative. I’m not mad."

Remy leaned into the touch, rubbing his face against Scott's hand. "Remy still sorry. If you want, I can make it up to you..." He let his voice drop low as the barest hint of his charm leaked out.

"Remy…" Logan scolded lightly. "What have we said about using your charm on us?"

"Sorry... just can' help it right now. Please, let Remy make it up to you. Please..."

Remy was also emotionally and sexually needy as they had soon found out. He’d always put his lover’s needs over his own and would do almost anything for a simple, kind touch or word. Sometimes the best way to let him calm down was to let him please them. "What ya want to do, darlin?" Logan asked, trying to push Remy away from such a submissive mindset.

"Wanna love you both," Remy said as he slid over to the center of the bed to make room for Logan. "Wanna make you both feel real good."

"Wanna fuck us both?" Logan grinned at Remy lavishly.

"Non!" Remy said, jerking back as if slapped. "Remy not do dat. Dat not his place."

Logan was stunned by Remy’s reaction and realized yet another layer of the young man’s past was being revealed. They had no idea what they were getting into when they had taken him on. "Rems… you've done that before, haven’t ya?"

"Been de one on top? Non," Remy replied. "Remy always on de bottom. Why?"

Logan had expected as much, but he tried to show Remy there was very little difference between sex with a woman and sex with a man. "But you've topped with a woman, that’s the same thing."

"Non," Remy said again. "Remy never done dat either."

"Shit," Logan sighed softly. He sometimes forgot that Remy wasn't like every other young man his age.

"Is somethin' wrong?" Remy asked, confused by Logan's reaction. "If you wan' dat, I'm sure Scott be more dan happy to do it."

Logan couldn't talk anymore and just opened his arms, wanting to hold Remy. "C’mere, Rems. Scott, explain it to the boy."

Scott waited until Remy was thoroughly ensconced in Logan's arms. He moved closer himself, pressing up against Remy so he could feel them both. "I'm not sure how to explain this really," Scott said slowly. "Remy... haven't you ever *wanted* to be on top?"

"Nah," Remy denied and started to kiss Logan’s neck. He knew Logan had trouble thinking clearly when his sexual instincts were taking over.

"Why not?" Scott asked. He could understand having a preference one way or the other but he couldn't fathom having no interest at all in penetrating his partners.

"Remy was born dis way," he explained, but he was already trying to work off Logan’s shirt. "Why so much talk? Why not more fuckin’? Remy good at fuckin’…"

"God, Remy, you're good for more than just fucking," Scott said in exasperation. Trying to get through to the Cajun sometimes was like trying to sweet talk a brick.

"Yeah, Remy a damn good t'ief," Remy said before he latched onto Logan nipple and stopped just enough to mumble. "But don’t do dat no more."

"Oh shit," Logan groaned, his hand going to the back of Remy's head to press him more firmly to his chest. "Talk later, Scott."

Scott sighed and sometimes felt like he was the only mature one in the relationship. When Logan’s dick sat up to take notice, then his brain generally shut down. "Fine, but we’re going to have a *long*, serious talk afterwards."

"Fine," Logan ground out. He pulled Remy's head away from his nipple and guided it to the other one. He moaned when the Cajun latched on to it and began to suck. His cock was throbbing in his pants thanks to Remy and Logan needed relief.

Remy pulled away to purr softly, "Remy wet and stretched for ya like usual."

"Get your clothes off, Scott," Logan growled as he pushed Remy away and began attacking his clothes. He wanted his lover naked and on his knees for him.

Remy was comfortable again now that he was in territory he understood. Logan growled as he finally got Remy naked, "Should start wearing nothin’ so ya can do this wherever ya want around here…"

Remy nodded, taking Logan's words to heart. If the man wanted him naked all the time then that's what he would do. He loved being here with the two of them and would do whatever it took to get to stay. Now that he was naked, Remy turned around, offering his ass to Logan. He could tell that was the way he wanted him from the gleam in his eyes. That was fine with Remy. He could pleasure Scott just as easily with his mouth.

"Da plug big enough?" Remy purred. "Can use a bigger one if ya want."

"He's got a plug in?" Scott asked, his breath catching at the thought of it. They'd come back when Remy had been straightening up. That meant he'd been wearing it the whole time. Scott felt his cock jerk at the image and quickly removed the rest of his clothes.

"Remy'll put a bigger one in next time then." He decided it was safer than to be sorry later since they hadn't responded. He also noted Scott’s excitement at mentioning the toy and decided maybe it was time to introduce some props. "Just pull one outta my toy box. Even got a harness for da bigger one. Ya’ll can use a dildo or whatever ya want on Remy."

"Nah, this one's fine, darlin'," Logan replied huskily. "Don't want ya too stretched out." Even as Logan reached for the plug buried in Remy's ass he made a mental note to inspect the young man's "toy box". He knew himself well enough to know that he'd love to see the Cajun stretched as wide as he could go while he and Scott took turns at his mouth.

"Can take as much as ya can give me," Remy bragged and spread his legs wider. "Can take you’re fist if ya want dat."

"Oh fuck, Rems," Logan growled, taking his erection and squeezing it tight. Remy knew how to push every one of his buttons and he did it shamelessly. Grabbing him by the hips, Logan pulled him back until he was positioned to his liking then placed the head of his cock at the slicked entrance to his body.

Remy whimpered happily as Logan started to fuck him. He felt that he was a full person when he was being fucked because that was his place. This was where he shone and could actually give something to the relationship.

"Take Scott in your mouth," Logan managed to get out as he set about fucking Remy hard and fast. He knew how much Remy got off on being taken by both of them at once and he wanted to give that to him.

Remy did as he was commanded, completely comfortable and familiar with taking orders in bed. It never occurred to him that he should want anything different. He opened his mouth wide and started to suck Scott’s cock enthusiastically. He also started to push with just a whisper of his charm. He’d learned that if he used just a little that neither man would notice when they were in the throws of passion.

Logan tightened his grip on Remy's hips and started to really pound him. Remy always had a way of making him lose control like that. He watched hungrily as Scott did the same thing, fisting his hand in Remy's hair and fucking his face. Satisfied that Scott was enjoying himself, Logan snaked a hand under Remy to his leaking erection.

At the level he was using his gift, he was usually able to maintain his erection if he concentrated. His head would ache afterwards and his orgasm would be lessoned, almost instinctual, but it was worth it to know he was increasing Logan and Scott’s pleasure. He would just pop some painkillers and go to sleep happy.

"Fuck, Rems... can't hold out much longer..." Logan moaned. "Cum for me, darlin'. Wanna feel ya milkin' my cock."

Remy came as Logan commanded, but his concentration wasn’t on his pleasure, instead on perfectly timing his charm and his body’s reactions to increase their bliss. He’d learned to cum on command and increase his John’s pleasure using his charm when he’d been a whore and now he was glad he could.

Scott watched as Logan threw back his head and slammed into Remy. The force was hard enough to shove Remy's mouth all the way down Scott's cock. At the feel of that silken throat clasping around his cockhead, Scott came, holding Remy's head tightly and shooting straight down his throat.

Remy continued to suck Scott’s cock and he would continue to do that until Scott told him to stop. He’d even suck it until he was hard again if that was what Scott wanted.

Scott shuddered as Remy continued to lathe him. He was tempted to let him keep going, but he didn't. Reluctantly, he pulled back, promising himself that one day very soon he'd let Remy suck his cock for hours and see just how many times he could make him cum.

"Put da plug back in and Remy be ready for ya later," Remy said seductively and squeezed his internal muscles around Logan’s cock.

"Don't... don't wanna hurt ya," Logan panted as he carefully slid free. "Man needs time to recover."

"Remy don’t," He insisted. "Can take Logan… Scott… whatever ya want ta put in me."

"Oh fuck," Scott moaned. He could feel his cock starting to respond again and looked helplessly to Logan. Remy always managed to do this to them and Scott was powerless to fight it.

"Scott can take Remy when hard," Remy said, sensing Scott’s reaction. "All wet and stretched for ya now."

"How come you always end up in the middle, Remy?" Scott asked, touching Remy's face as he slowly stroked his cock. Remy's words were making him hard again in record time.

"Cause dat’s Remy’s place," he actually laughed with amusement. "You bein’ funny, Scotty."

"Remy's place, huh?" Scott said, a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Well, I think it ought to be Logan's turn next. What do you say, Logan?"

"Now that sounds like an interesting proposal, Scooter," Logan agreed readily.

"You want me in your ass or Remy?" Scott asked, pulling harder on his cock. He loved being inside Logan and it had been forever since they'd done it that way. They always seemed to end up with Remy on the bottom.

"Did Remy do somethin’ wrong?" Gambit asked in a wounded voice.

"No," Scott said gently. "But you don't always have to bottom for us. And even if you want to, I'd still like to be inside Logan again. Look at him, Remy. See how hard he is now? He wants to. Don't you, Logan?"

Before Logan could answer, Remy started to plead with them, "You can’t take dis away from Remy. Remy be good."

"No one's takin' it away from ya, darlin'," Logan said. "But Scott's right. I do want that. I wanna feel the two of ya inside me."

Remy simply wasn't getting it. To him, his place was servicing these men and he felt like he had somehow failed. He knew that Logan and Scott had an equal relationship, but he wasn't an equal. "Remy can do anything ya want… can take ya anytime ya want."

"Good, then take my mouth," Logan said. He pulled Remy to him and moved around on the bed until he was positioned in the middle. He felt Scott's hands on his ass and moaned even as he held Remy in place.

Remy could sense that Logan really wanted this so he didn't fight it. The effects of his charm were still pushing them on and Remy knew that if Logan and Scott were going to make love again so soon, he would have to use his power even more.

"Just take my mouth, darlin'," Logan coaxed. "As fast or slow as ya want to. Don't worry about nothin' else."

Remy slipped his cock into Logan mouth and made sure he was moving enough so that Logan wouldn't get suspicious. If Scott and Logan wanted this, then he’d make it even more pleasurable. The key was directing them to concentrate on their love for each other and then he could experience their shared feelings. It was as close as he would get to anyone loving him.

Logan felt his body coming alive as Scott slowly slid into him. He moaned around Remy's cock at the slight burn. It felt so good to have Scott taking him like this again. It was one of the few times he felt like he was one with the other man.

Enhancing two lover’s senses in multiple sexual encounters was having an effect on Remy. He couldn't stay hard in Logan’s mouth, so he upped Logan’s pleasure hoping he wouldn't notice. He knew Logan wanted to concentrate on his real lover anyway.

Logan gasped as a tidal wave of sensations slammed into him. He dimly heard Scott do the same, then the man was thrusting into him hard and fast. Logan pushed back to meet every thrust, intent on getting as much of his lover's cock inside him as he could. The young Cajun's softening cock slipped from his mouth, forgotten in the heightened rush of pleasure.

Remy slipped to the head of the bed and pulled his knees to his chest, lowering his head down. He closed his eyes and fought the wave of nausea that overcame him. He was pushing his gift to higher levels, hoping this would make up for his mistakes earlier this evening.

Unable to control themselves, Scott and Logan continued their frenzied coupling. Luckily, neither of them could last long under Remy's influence and they came quickly, Logan spilling his seed on the sheets while Scott pumped inside his body. When they were finally sated the two men collapsed in a heap and panted for breath.

Remy let the flood of Logan and Scott’s emotions rush over him. He tried to hurry and push them into sleep so he’d have a chance to recover and act like it never happened. They were already almost asleep, so he tried to push both of them a bit deeper.

Logan felt the uncharacteristically clumsy push and forced his head up. He saw Remy, hunched in on himself and cursed under his breath. "Cyke," he called out softly. When he got no reply, he nudged the other man with his elbow and tried again a bit louder. "Cyke!"

"Go to sleep, Logan," Scott mumbled in a groggy voice.

"Scott, it's Remy," Logan said, dropping his voice to a whisper again. The young man hadn't taken any notice of him yet and he wanted to keep it that way. Scott needed to see him with all his walls down to truly understand.

Scott was pulled out from the bleary haze at the mention of Remy. He blinked his eyes owlishly and asked, "Huh?"

"Look at the kid," Logan hissed. His own eyes had never left him. Remy was the picture of abject misery and Logan once again found himself feeling like a complete heel. He knew it wasn't really his fault. Remy had obviously used his charm on them but that didn't make him feel any better.

"Shit!" Scott hissed low under his breath. "He did it again, didn't he?"

"Yeah," Logan said disgustedly. "I don't know about you, but I'm gettin' pretty tired of the kid makin' me feel like I forced him or somethin'."

"Logan!" Scott snapped at his lover. "He can’t help himself, but I know it has to end."

"I didn't mean I was mad at him," Logan replied. With a sigh, he shifted out from under Scott to lie beside him. It worried him even more when Remy didn't move. "I just don't like feelin' like a... like that."

"We knew he had problems," Scott said and started to caress Remy’s hair. He knew the younger man would be in a fog now.

"Well, it looks like we ain't done shit to fix 'em," Logan complained. He stood up from the bed and began collecting their clothes. He tossed Scott his and started dressing with quick, angry motions. He wanted to put his fist through something.

Remy was an empath and even in this dazed state he could feel Logan’s fierce and intense emotions. He cringed and started to shake from the emotions flooding him, guilt starting to compete with the pain in his head.

"Logan, knock it off," Scott snapped. He moved up beside Remy and pulled him into his arms. "It's okay. Logan's not mad at you. It's okay, Remy."

When red and black eyes that were shedding tears looked back at Scott, his heart nearly broke. "Remy can’t do nothin’ right," he sobbed.

"Hey now," Logan said, moving over beside the two men and sitting down. "It's okay, Rems. Like Scott said, I ain't mad at you. Just mad at the men that made ya think you had to be like this. You used yer charm on us again, didn't ya?"

"Not much," Remy tried to avoid the punishment he knew was coming.

"Don't lie to me, Remy," Logan said seriously. "There ain't nothin' you could tell me that you have ta lie to me about. Now I'll ask ya again. Did ya use yer charm on us?"

Remy dropped his head back to hide against his knees and mumbled, "Yeah."

"See, that wasn't so hard," Logan said. "What I wanna know now is why. Can ya tell me why you did it?"

"Ya needed ta focus on Scott."

"I wanted to focus on both of ya," Logan told him. "I love ya, kiddo. I wanna make love with ya and not just be takin' ya all the time. Is that so hard for ya to understand?"

"You can’t love Remy," he mumbled, keeping his face hidden. "It's Scott dat’s important."

"You're just as important as I am," Scott said. "And who says we can't love you?"

"Cause ya love each other… Remy knows that."

"Remy," Scott said slowly. "We love *you*."

Now it was Remy who patted Scott’s cheek like they usually patted his. "But not like ya love Logan. Remy knows that. Remy’s like a pet."

"You are *not* a fucking pet," Scott snapped angrily. "You are our lover. My God, do we really treat you like that?"

Remy took his hand away from Scott like he’d been scalded. To him being a pet was a good thing. A pet was someone who was treasured and cared for… coddled and pampered. It was an honour to be a pet and he was crestfallen that Scott was horrified at the thought. "Remy not a pet," he repeated in a monotone voice.

"Okay, would somebody please tell me how I just fucked up?" Scott asked, turning his face upward as if some Divine presence he didn't even believe in was going to suddenly speak to him and make everything crystal clear. "Logan, what did I do now?"

"Don’t answer Logan," Remy said and scrambled off the bed. He could feel how irritated and frustrated both Logan and Scott where with him. He was frustrated himself. He knew he’d screwed up earlier in the night, but then he’d tried to make it better the only way he knew how. He’d given them everything he had in bed and still he’d managed to screw up. "Remy gonna go away for a while."

"Oh no you're not," Logan said. He grabbed Remy by the arm and jerked him back onto the bed. "You're stayin' right here. You got it in yer head that we're mad at ya and we ain't. Truth is, we're worried as hell about ya, Rems."

Remy started to struggle, his fragile mood snapping. "Never said Remy was a pet!" he cried out. "Said *like* a pet… didn’t claim dat! Don’t understand what ya want… tryin’ so hard ta understand the way things are… don’t understand…."

Scott reached out to Remy and pulled him from Logan's grip. He held the shaking body, rocking him back and forth and making soothing noises. "I'm sorry," Scott whispered over and over again. "I didn't understand. I'm not good at this kinda stuff."

Remy stopped struggled a little bit and started to sob. "Know Remy not a pet… know Remy gettin’ too old… but Remy'll take anythin’…"

Something seemed to click for Scott finally. "You want to be our pet, don't you?" he asked, glaring at Logan when he opened his mouth to speak.

"M’too old," Remy was babbling, clinging to Scott. "Not good ‘nough no more to be your pet."

"Shhh... hush now," Scott soothed. "You know we adore you. You're the whole reason Logan and I are together. Everything we have, we owe to you. You'll have to tell me what a... a pet does, though. I've never really had one before."

Remy started to quiet as he listened to Scott. "Always wanted ta be a pet…" he whispered and played with Scott’s sparse chest hair. "You’d get taken care of real nice if ya were someone’s pet. Just one, maybe two men ta take care of." He was stuck in memories of his childhood. "And if dey really like ya, dey can be so nice… buy ya things… touch ya so nice… and da nice ones spoil ya."

"We do that now, don't we, Rems?" Logan whispered as he moved closer to them. He had a frightening thought that Remy was reliving some horror from his past. It sickened him, especially when he acted as though he expected them to treat him the same way.

"Remy know ya like him around," Gambit answered.

But he knew he wasn't their equal. Logan and Scott had been together almost a month before they’d asked Remy to move in with them. They’d started sharing a room within a few days of their first encounter and even though they’d been living together such a short time, the place was clearly theirs, Remy just lived there. And as far as treating him like a pet, no, they didn't treat him like that. Remy had seen how good pets were treated. They were coddled, fed by hand, cuddled all the time and given small gifts. Logan and Scott touched him, but not as much as they touched each other and he’d never gotten a gift from them in their time together.

"Tell us what we're doing wrong then," Scott pleaded. "Tell us what we need to do to make you feel like you belong here." He could tell from everything Remy had said that the man felt like a visitor in their rooms. He didn't want that. When they'd asked him to move in with them it had been with the intention of him being an equal member of their relationship. Apparently they'd forgotten to mention that to Remy.

Logan was so close that Remy could reach out and rub his face against Logan’s chest. "Not somethin’ ya can teach," he murmured. "‘Sides Remy not good enough ta be a pet. It’s somethin’ that comes naturally ta pretty, young ones… everyone wants ta treat dem like dat. De fact dat ya didn't do it at first proves dat. Remy not complain no more."

Scott looked at Logan and saw understanding in his eyes. They would fix this. It would take time and effort but Remy was more than worth it to them both. The first thing he needed to do was talk to somebody who had a clue about this whole "pet" business. But for now, he wanted to make Remy feel as loved as he could. "You want to please us, right Remy?"

"Oui!" Remy agreed immediately, brightening at the opportunity at making Logan and Scott happy.

"That's good," Scott praised. "Now, I want you to lay back on the bed, flat on your back, and hold on to the headboard with both hands."

Remy shivered, remembering similar commands from his past. They’d never hit him before, but he’d been pushing his luck all night. He did as they commanded and closed his eyes, bracing himself and promising he wouldn't cry out when the first blow came.

"Hey, darlin', ain't nothin' ta be scared of," Logan said, smelling the stench of fear coming off Remy. "We ain't gonna hurt ya. Just lay back and relax. All you gotta do is feel."

"Dat’s all Remy can ever do," he half whined, hating that he was an empath.

"Then feel what we're about to do to you," Scott said as he knelt on the bed. He positioned himself over Remy's groin and took in the sight of the man. Remy was beautiful, especially when he was stretched out on the bed just for them. Lowering his head, Scott took the soft cock in his mouth and began to suck.

Logan moved further up Remy’s body and started to suck on his nipples. He felt guilty that this was the first time in their history of love making that Remy had been the center of attention. He had to admit that when he and Scott had first gotten together, they’d been more focused on each other, only letting Remy into their bed a few times a week and then he’d go back to his own room.

Remy moaned at the feel of two mouths on his body. He wanted to argue and say that he should be doing this for them but Scott had told him to stay where he was. Even after everything that had happened he could feel his cock hardening in Scott's mouth.

By the time they were finished with him, Remy had come three times and was collapsed in a dead sleep on the bed. They knew he wouldn't be going anywhere for a long time and now it was time to figure out a game plan.

"We gotta fix this," Logan said as he brushed the hair back from Remy's face. He knew the young man wasn't going to awaken any time soon. For once, they had worn *him* out.

"How in the hell are we going to do that?" Scott sighed. "Even in sleep he clings to us." Remy was lying between them, curled around Logan’s lap and holding Scott’s arm to his chest.

"Maybe we need to see about this pet thing he was talkin' about," Logan suggested. "I... I don't like it, but if it's what he needs to feel like he really belongs here with us..."

"I thought he’d want us to treat him like an equal," Scott sighed. "I know he’s younger than us, but what adult wants to be treated like they can’t take care of themselves?"

"I don't think it's like that for him. I think it's more like we know he can take care of himself but we ain't gonna let him. I mean, you know your dog can go out and forage but if ya love the mutt then ya feed him yourself. Not that I'm comparin' Remy to a dog or anythin'."

"I know," Scott sighed. This was tough on both of them. "I think the problem is that we are treating him like an equal. I hate to say this, Logan, but he’s not. He’s a messed up nineteen year old kid."

"Jeez, Slim. Make me feel like a damn cradle robber, why don't ya?" Logan grimaced at the mention of Remy's age. The kid sure as hell didn't act nineteen. And he didn't have the life experiences of a nineteen year old either. But that didn't change the facts. "So, you gonna find out about this pet stuff or you want me to try to do it?"

"You can pass more easily for a non-mutant," Scott admitted. "But whatever we find out I remember him mentioning that pets are spoiled. He’s just been using our stuff, Logan, and we never thought he might want some things of his own. Hell, maybe he likes to play video games. I know he was used to the good things in life before he came here, but you saw what he was carrying now. He only has enough clothes to fit into a bag. That was probably all he could grab from the last place he ran from."

"Yeah. Been meanin' to get him some stuff but I just keep puttin' it off. Tell you what, I'll let you take care of getting him some stuff while I go talk to an old friend of mine. He's been in the scene most of his life. He'll know what Remy's talkin' about if anyone will."

Scott played with Remy’s hair again, wanting to cry. "I don’t care what that guy says, I'll never lay a hand on him, no matter what. Did you hear him say he was too old?"

"Yeah, I heard him. Kid ain't but nineteen, how the hell can he be too old? I tell ya, Slim, one of these days I'm gonna find the ones that did this to him and I'm gonna make 'em pay."

"He'll make a good member of the team," Scott said as leader of the X-Men. "But he needs guidance and protection in his private life. I don’t think we knew what we taking on with him."

"No, we didn't." Logan fell silent then, considering his next words carefully. "Do you regret it... takin' him in with us?"

Scott was silent for a moment as well. "I won’t lie that it would've been easier by ourselves, but… I’m not sure if we could have made it with just the two of us. Jean was always a buffer and without her…"

"We would have made it," Logan said, his voice soft and low. "I would'a done anything I had to ta keep ya. But I don't regret having Remy with us. He ain't you, but I love the kid."

"He knows we don’t love him the same as we love each other," Scott said. "It’s only been a month and a half… but damn it, he grows on you doesn't he? And he doesn't mean to be so…"

"So needy? Yeah, I know, but it don't make it any easier. We gotta fix this as much for our sakes as his. I can't take the kid turning my guts inside out every other day. Look, we ain't gettin' nothin' done like this. You wanna head out first or you wanna stay here while I go out?"

Scott looked down at his arm which was currently being held hostage by Remy like a teddy bear. "He doesn’t like to sleep alone."

"You stay here with him. If he wakes up before I get back just tell him I had a little errand to run and that I'll be back soon." Logan carefully leaned across Remy and kissed Scott on the mouth. He could still taste lingering traces of Remy's cum on his tongue. "Love ya, Slim."

"You too, Runt," Scott smiled at him.

<><><><><><>

While Logan researched, Scott went about buying all the things he thought would make Remy feel more at home. He stockpiled them in the attic, knowing better than to bombard the young thief with them. He waited a week before they added the first addition to the room, most of that time he spent trying to figure out which to choose. He had finally settled on a large, framed picture of New Orleans at twilight. He just hoped it wouldn't stir up bad memories for Remy.

Logan came into the room while Scott was adjusting the picture. "Hey, what’s up?"

"What do you think?" Scott asked, taking a step back. "Think he'll like it?"

"I like it," Logan said. "He should like it, too. Good choice."

"Thanks," Scott grinned. "How's it coming on your end? Find out anything useful yet?"

"Yeah, I did," Logan admitted and then he laughed. "My friend kept saying it was about time I got a boy and then he cat-called when I said I had two."

"Oh really?" Scott put his hands on his hips and glared at Logan through his glasses. He was definitely *not* Logan's boy, but from the twinkle in the man's eyes he had a feeling Logan already knew that. "He have anything to say that might actually help us?"

"Yeah, I told him a little of what we know about Remy’s past. He said the boy had submissive tendencies conditioned into him. A pet is apparently a treasured and pampered sub."

"So we're supposed to what? Dominate him? I could handle the treasured and pampered part but I'm not sure about the other."

"I think…" Logan hesitated because he knew Scott wasn't going to like this. "I think we already are."

"Great," Scott said throwing up his hands. "He goes from one set of abusers to another."

"Hey now," Logan scolded Scott lightly and laid his hand on Scott’s shoulder. "It’s not like that. He told me dominating isn't always an abuse and he said that Remy probably trained us to treat him that way."

"When we have the best orgasms of our lives then look up to find him curled in a ball crying, that's abuse," Scott argued. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "But I can see his point. When I ordered him to lie back on the bed and not move it was the same thing really. I gave an order and he followed it."

"He’s confused, Scott, we gotta remember that. He’s never been loved before… not even a little bit," Logan explained. "My friend explained to me that when Remy does that, it’s one of the only ways he can show his love. And I think we gotta think about the fact that he’s an empath. He may feel like shit in the short term when he does that, but maybe he thinks that if he does that, he'll be able to live off our happiness in the long run."

"I still don't like it," Scott said. He sat down on the bed and hung his head. This whole situation was a mess and there was no way out of it without destroying Remy. For one brief moment he wished he could go back in time to that moment in the kitchen and tell Logan to leave Remy at the mansion. That was being selfish though. Remy needed them and they weren't going to run out on him.

"I know what you’re thinking," Logan said and sat down next Scott. "My friend said he could find someone to take Remy on if we didn't want…"

"No," Scott cut him off. "It would destroy him. I won't do that to him. I... If we have to... I'll leave. That way you and Remy can..."

"Scott!" Logan snapped. "I know what ya were thinkin’ because I was thinkin’ it, too!"

"Do you think that'd be best? If one of us... left?" Scott could barely force the words out. Leaving Logan would be like cutting out his own heart. It would be like losing Jean all over again and he didn't know if he was strong enough for that.

"I was talkin’ about the fact we were both thinkin’ that it would be easier just by ourselves," Logan hissed. "This ain’t no fairytale. I don’t know if there’s gonna be a happy ending."

"Remy deserves a happy ending after everything he's been through," Scott said. "I want to give him that happy ending, Logan, but I don't think I'm strong enough to leave you. Guess we'll just have to manage it together, huh?" Scott tried to sound unconcerned and failed miserably. Even the thought of a life without Logan was nearly causing his lunch to make a sudden reappearance.

"Where’s Remy?" Logan asked before he’d tell Scott the next statement.

"With the kids," Scott replied. "I made sure he wouldn't be back before I was ready for him. We've got at least a half hour. Why?"

"'Cause I don’t want him to hear this," Logan said and leaned against Scott to whisper in his ear. "If it came down to it, I’d choose you, Scott. Loosing you isn't an option."

Scott wrapped his arms around Logan and held on tightly. "I couldn't lose you either," he gasped. "It would kill me. We'll make this work, Logan. I'll... I'll find a way to give him... give you both... what you need."

"Don’t know about the kid, but you’re forever."

"Love you so much," Scott whispered, still holding Logan as tightly as he could. He wanted nothing more at the moment than to fall back on the bed with him and make love until he couldn't see straight. Instead, he gave Logan a kiss on the side of his neck and pulled back.

"Why ya stopping?" Logan panted, smelling Scott’s arousal starting. He had very little control when they were by themselves. "Got time…"

"To get ready for Remy, yes, but nowhere near enough time to make love to you the way I'd like to," Scott said reluctantly. "I don't want Remy to walk in on us in the middle of something. I don't think that would help things right now, do you?"

Logan sighed heavily and groaned, "Guess not. And speaking of Remy, got him something my friend said would help."

"Do I even want to know?" Scott asked.

"You’re not gonna like it, but Remy will," Logan said and pulled out a red leather collar from his pocket.

Scott didn't say anything, just stared at the thing as if he expected it to come alive and bite him. "I won't put it on him," he finally said. "I won't stop you from doing it, but I won't take part in it."

"I thought it was pretty," Logan said quietly. "Thought he’d look nice in it."

"Yeah. I'm sure he'll love it. Look, Logan, if you think this is the right thing to do then I'm willing to follow your lead here. Just... bear with me, okay?"

"I wasn't crazy about the idea until my friend explained to me what it would mean if a sub was uncollared. All of those times Remy said stuff about being unworthy, he used to be a prostitute and probably had slave training from the way he acts, but if he was never collared, that means no one thought he was good enough for that," Logan said, all the while stroking the studded collar. He’d picked it out to match Remy’s eyes.

Scott nodded, willing to go along with whatever Logan deemed necessary. He was so far out of his depth here that he didn't know what to do. It was a good thing they'd split things up as they had. Logan could handle... this... while he went about spoiling Remy as much as humanly possible.

"He can only wear it in our suite," Logan tried to pacify Scott. "Now let’s go find the kid."

They headed off down the hall, Logan using his heightened hearing to pick out the sounds of children laughing. As he got closer, he could hear Remy's voice mixing with theirs. "Sounds like he's havin' fun," Logan chuckled to Scott as they got closer.

When they turned the corner they found a group of younger children, all under ten, the youngest maybe being five years old, chasing Remy around the room. What caught their attention was the fact that all of the children had forks, spoons or butter knives squeezed between the fingers of their closed fists.

Logan looked to Scott and noticed the smirk he was trying to hold back. "What the hell are they doin'?" he asked just loud enough for Scott to hear.

It was when one of the youngest little girls with purple hair in pigtails gave a high-pitched growl and launched herself at Remy’s ankles that Scott figured it out. "I… I think they’re playing Wolverine," he whispered back with a snicker.

"Playin' Wolverine? You got to be kiddin' me," Logan gasped. He looked back at the kids chasing Remy around with all manner of sharp objects and realized that Scott was probably right. "What the hell would they want to play *me* for?"

"That part is easy enough to figure out," Scott chuckled fondly. "Since the attack on the school, they idolize you. But the question you really should be asking yourself is why they’re all trying to catch Remy."

Logan jerked his head back toward the kids and saw what Scott meant. He looked back at Scott and blushed at the smirk on the man's face. Deciding enough was enough, Logan cleared his throat to interrupt them. "Uh, Remy, you about done here?" he asked, trying to appear as if nothing was amiss.

Remy jerked his head up at the sound of Logan’s voice and that gave the kids enough time to mob and "overpower" the thief. He went down with an overacted thud and pleas of, "Mercy! Mercy! Help! Help!"

Scott started to laugh and waded into the fray to "help" Remy. He began pulling the kids off him one by one and was soon joined by Logan. None of them protested when the Wolverine pulled them off of their playmate.

The little girl with purple pig tails came up to Logan with spoons in her hands and lisped a little, "We gots him, just like you!"

"Yeah, honey, you did real good," Logan smiled down at her. There was going to be hell to pay when he found out who'd been telling these kids stuff like this. They were all way too young and besides, it was nobody's damn business.

"Can we’s play with him again?" The little girl asked hopefully bouncing up and down on her feet. "He’s like a big kid! And he’s helpin’ us with our powers, too! Now Mickey doesn’t blow up the cookie jar no more."

"Yeah, you can play with him again. But he needs to come home now. You kids run along and play." As an afterthought he held out his hand. "But first, how about givin' me all the sharp pointy things? You can play with 'em again when one of us is around to watch ya, okay?"

The little girl looked down at her spoons and then back at Logan with a pretty pout. She swiped at him and growled sweetly. "But I’m Wolverine! I need claws."

"Consider 'em sheathed," he said sternly, his hand still out. "I ain't gonna be responsible for one of ya gettin' hurt. Got it?"

The lip quivered when she saw she couldn't bend Logan to her will, but she handed over the spoons. When Logan was crouched down next to her she leaned in a whispered, "We ambushed him real good! He never saw it coming! He didn’t hear me giggling."

"You did real good, sweetheart. Now run along and play. Remy can come play some more tomorrow." Logan stood up and watched her go. He smiled at her departing back. When he looked over at Scott and Remy they were both grinning at him and he scowled, knowing his hard ass image had been toasted for good.

"Logan would make a good papa," Remy said softly and was happy to be around men who saw children as children, not like the monsters he’d grown up around.

"Don't think that's ever gonna happen, bub," Logan replied. "Not unless one of ya got somethin' to tell me."

"Nah," Remy snorted, but his voice was still wistful. "But Remy always liked kids."

Logan glanced at Scott then away again. Seems like they had something else to talk about. It also looked like assigning Remy to help Logan with the kids had been just the thing the young man had needed. Maybe now he could gain a bit of confidence in himself.

"Dey good kids," Remy started to babble. "Made a game outta training usually, all dose lil’ hellions waiting round da corner giggling in ambush… da spoons and such were a surprise though."

"I bet," Scott said as he took Remy's hand and led him back toward their rooms. "You need to watch it with them with the forks, though. Don't want one of them accidentally stabbing you."

"Eh? Not a big deal. Not like Remy gonna yell at one of da kids if dey did."

"Rems, he's right," Logan said, deciding to try a different approach. "You need to watch out. If one of those kids really hurt ya, I think it'd scar 'em for life."

"Dey ain’t capable of really hurtin’, Remy," Remy said stubbornly. "Not like an ol’ fork in da thigh gonna hurt. Dey wanted dis."

"I know they did and we're not telling you to stop," Scott said.

"But try ta stick to spoons, okay?" Logan put in. "A fork in the thigh won't kill ya but a butter knife through your eye damn sure might."

"Dey like playin’ with Remy," he said, his head hung low. "Ya don’t mind?"

"No, darlin', we don't mind," Logan said. "Still can't believe they were playin' at bein' me."

"Da kids adore Logan," Remy brightened up. "Ya missed da tinfoil goggles one of dem made up to play Cyclops."

"Let's not even go there," Scott groaned. From the way they were acting with Remy he could just imagine the interaction between "Wolverine" and "Cyclops".

Remy waited until they were safely behind the suite door and started to strip off, "Da kids know Remy yours. Just give me a minute ta get ready for ya, didn’t get a chance dis mornin’."

"Go ahead, darlin'," Logan said, squeezing Scott's hand to keep him from saying anything. "We'll be waitin' for ya when you're ready."

Remy hesitated a bit at Logan’s soft tone and looked back at him, trying to bait them for some direction. "Ummm, Logan want any ol’ plug? Or somethin’ special?"

Steeling himself, Logan began to play the role he knew Remy needed him to. "Just slick yourself up for me and bring yer toy box. I'll put it in ya myself."

Remy flashed Logan a bright, delighted smile at the request and tore off to the bathroom. He wondered if eventually… if he was good enough… if they’d buy him new stuff for his toy box. Toys that he’d never used with anyone else, things that he knew they liked and would please them. But he hadn't been good enough for that yet.

Scott waited until the door was closed behind Remy before pulling his hand free of Logan's. "Don't say it," he said when Logan opened his mouth to speak. "I saw the look on his face. You're giving him exactly what he wants."

"I think if we listen to him… he’s starting to tell us what he wants," Logan said quietly. He still remembered the shock of finding Remy naked in their suite after the night he’d made an off hand comment about wanting him naked and ready all the time. But Remy didn't look ashamed kneeling down by the door, even after Logan had tried to convince him it wasn't something he really wanted. It was like Remy was clinging onto it desperately, trying to show that he wanted this. The boy had always wore very little clothing and now he seemed more comfortable naked when they were all alone in the suite.

"I know, it's just hard. I can't seem to shake the feeling that we're using him. If this is what it takes to make him happy, though, I'm willing. Just don't expect me to raise a hand to him."

"Gonna give him this," Logan said and held out the collar. "You sure you okay with this? It’s just stuff like this makes him so damn happy…"

"I'll handle it," Scott said. He moved to Logan's side and slipped his arms around him. "I love you and I trust you. If you say this is the thing to do then that's what we'll do. I know you'd never do anything to hurt either one of us."

Remy came out of the bathroom then and was nearly glowing now. He was holding his toy box and glided across the floor, dropping gracefully to his knees in front of Scott and Logan, his eyes downcast.

"Damn, you're beautiful," Logan said. He reached out and stroked Remy's face, the boy's submissive pose making his cock twitch in his jeans. "I got somethin' for ya, but first we need to finish getting you ready for us."

Remy was all but purring at the praise. He handed over the box to Logan, for the first time letting the man take a look into it. There were things in there like the whips that he hated, but more often than not his lovers wanted that and who was he to argue.

Logan was careful not to react when he opened the box. Luckily, he had been expecting the whips and floggers, as well as the variety of plugs. He recognized a few of the other things, like the nipple clamps but some of them were completely foreign. Rooting around inside the box, he pulled out a medium sized plug. It wasn't the biggest Remy had but it was good sized. He knew it would leave him feeling pleasantly full while they continued with their plans.

Remy still had his head down cast, but he kept sneaking peaks at Logan expectantly through his bangs. He couldn't help it. They were starting to treat him a little more like a pet and there was nothing he wanted more desperately.

Scott decided he'd been silent long enough. Signaling Logan to let him lead for a bit, he stepped up to Remy and lifted the young man's chin. "Undress me," he said softly, the command in his voice clear.

Remy scrambled so fast to his feet that he momentarily lost his normal gracefulness. He looked like an eager puppy wanting nothing more than to please and that lightened Scott’s reservations a bit. It helped him if he thought of it as a fun and erotic game for Remy.

"Slowly," Scott commanded, wanting to savour the feel of Remy touching him. It was as close to domineering as he could get and he hoped it was enough. He almost told Remy to use his mouth to do it but he didn't, not wanting to be too demeaning.

Remy knew one of his weaknesses had always been his neediness to touch and to be touched back. He’d been punished more than once for that need and now he couldn't help but touch Scott as he unbutton his shirt.

"That's it," Logan breathed, moving up behind Remy so he could watch as Scott was slowly revealed. "He loves to feel yer hands on him. Touch him real good, Rems."

"Remy can?" he whispered softly and ran his hands over Scott’s chest. He’d never had anyone who wanted to let him touch instead of jump right to sucking or fucking.

"Oh fuck," Scott moaned, rocking on his heels at the feel of those agile hands on his body. He rocked back and then forward again, eager for more contact. He didn't even notice when his shirt slipped from his shoulders to pool at his feet.

"What else Scotty want?" Remy asked softly when he was working on the zipper of Scott’s pants. Normally he wouldn't dare speak without permission in this headspace, but sometimes Scott needed a little pushing to get out what he wanted.

"When I'm undressed," Scott paused, a shudder wracking his body as Remy brushed his hard cock with the back of his hand. "I want you to lie across Logan's lap, bracing your hands and feet on the floor. Can you do that?"

"Remy can do anythin’ ya want," Remy said quickly, pulling down Scott’s pant. "Remy can take anythin’."

"I know," Scott said, slipping a bit more into the character he was trying to play. "And you're going to take everything Logan and I give you. Aren't you?"

"Oui!" Remy nodded eagerly and then settled into the position that Scott had wanted, across Logan’s lap.

Scott knelt down next to him and spread his cheeks widely. He didn't miss Remy's sharp intake of breath. He locked eyes with Logan, telling his lover to go ahead. When he saw the size of the plug Logan had picked out, he almost protested but a sharp look from the man kept him silent. He told himself again that Logan would never do anything to hurt Remy and spread his cheeks a bit farther apart.

As Logan settled the plug into place, Remy started to babble. It was another of his problems that he’d never been able to fix and had been gagged more than once. He hated fucking gags. "Remy like dat… so nice n’full… could take your hand if ya wanted dat… could take anythin’…"

"That's it, Remy." Scott encouraged him as he watched the plug slowly sink into place. It had seemed like it would be too big but Remy's body took it in easily. Scott continued to hold his cheeks spread apart even after it was in place, enjoying the sight of his younger lover so thoroughly filled. Releasing one cheek, he ran his finger along the base, dipping down to slide inside a bit before pulling it away again. "You look so fucking good like this," he moaned, unable to help himself.

"Remy be a hole for ya ta fuck anytime," Remy whispered.

Telling his better judgment to shut the fuck up for once, Scott let go of Remy and moved around to where his hands were braced against the floor. Lifting his head, he pressed his erection to the younger man's mouth as he stared down into those demon eyes. "Then suck me," he commanded softly, swept away in the heady rush of control.

Remy nearly inhaled Scott’s cock at the soft command and groaned with pleasure. He started to suck Scott and pull his cock deep into his throat. Logan watched, enthralled, as Scott took control of Remy. He watched as Scott fisted both hands in Remy's hair and began to thrust, fucking the young man's mouth with a firm rhythm. Grasping the base of the plug, Logan began to move it back and forth, angling it a bit each time to heighten Remy's pleasure and increase the feeling of his body being totally dominated by the two men.

Remy wasn't using his charm, instead enthralled by the emotions that were coming off of the two men pleasuring and taking pleasure with him. It was the first time he’d been taken like this with even a measure of love and it was intoxicating. He wouldn't last much longer, but he was trained too well not to cum on command or before the man he was pleasuring was done.

Logan could smell how close Remy was getting. He began using the plug more forcefully, pulling it half way out then shoving it in again. His own cock was rock hard in his pants but he wasn't concerned with it. "Go ahead and cum when ya want to, Remy. Scott's still gonna fuck yer mouth whether you cum or not."

Those words made Remy shudder, but in a good way and his cock started to pulse without even being touched. He whimpered happily around Scott’s cock, nearly high off of their emotions, not even wanting to use his charm, but he felt something building deep in him that he’d never felt before. Scott and Logan felt pleasure slam into them in a rush. Both men gasped and came hard and fast. Scott felt his cock shooting down Remy's throat, while Logan came in his pants, helpless to stop it.

Remy went limp in Logan’s lap and his mouth went slack around Scott’s cock. Logan was quick enough to catch the boy before he fell to the floor. Scott held onto Remy's head, keeping it pressed tight against his groin as the feelings began to subside. Even the slack mouth felt wonderful on him and he was loathe to give it up. He ached to start thrusting again but Logan was pulling Remy around and Scott had no choice but to relinquish his hold.

"The boy’s out cold," Logan said, his voice tinged with worry. "It wasn't like before… you feel that, Scotty?"

"I'm still feeling it," Scott replied. He helped Logan lay Remy out on the bed and moved in close. He wanted to pry the young man's mouth open and slide his cock back inside. He could imagine what it would be like for Remy to come to with his mouth filled with cock and he felt his body jerk in restrained want.

Scott was more susceptible to empathic suggestion than Logan after years of living with Jean. Logan saw the effects of the flash of powerful erotic emotions and pulled Scott to his chest, away from the unconscious boy. "Scotty… calm down."

"God, Logan... want him so bad..." Scott moaned. "Just wanna shove myself back down his throat and fuck him till he wakes up."

"I know," Logan crooned, keeping his grip tight. Even though he knew Scott wanted to do it, he doubted the man would be able to get it up so quickly. "Beautiful and temptin’, isn't he?"

Scott took Logan's hand and pulled it down to his groin. He was only half-hard but that was still impressive. He knew if Logan let him at Remy, he'd be hard again in minutes. He didn't know what Remy had done but he was having a hell of a time shaking off the effects. Slowly, though, he could feel it starting to fade. Logan continued to hold him secure against his chest until Scott was completely limp in his arms.

"I think we just discovered another aspect of his charm," Logan whispered.

"I think you might be right," Scott gasped. "I... I think I'm gonna get a shower. You okay to sit with him till I get out?" He desperately needed some space and hoped Logan was in control of himself enough to handle things alone for a bit.

"Make it a cold shower, Scooter," Logan said. "I'll be fine with him and when he wakes up I'll give him his collar."

Scott slid from the bed quickly. He stopped long enough to lean down and kiss Remy softly then headed to the bathroom. He closed the door firmly behind him and turned the water on as cold as he could stand it. He could feel the last of whatever Remy had done slipping away and his own control returning. By the time the shower was over, he was himself again, albeit much colder. With a towel wrapped around his hips, he walked back into the bedroom to see how Logan and Remy were doing.

"He’s still out," Logan said, with Remy’s head in his lap. "But he keeps making these happy lil’ whimpers and mewling noises."

"You wanna grab a shower?" Scott asked softly so as not to wake Remy. "I can sit with him. I'm okay now."

"I can take one later," Logan said petting Remy’s hair lightly. "I think he’s gonna wake up soon. How in the hell did we get so attached to him?"

"I don't know," Scott replied. He sat down beside Remy and put an arm around him gently. "Guess he's just grown on you. Kinda like somebody else I know."

They just sat there in silence while Remy started to slowly wake up. He continued to make the quiet whimpering noises that turned to soft whines. "Don’t wanna wake up," he grumbled and buried his face against Scott’s leg.

"It's okay, Rems. We're right here," Scott said softly. "Come on back to us now."

"Non," Remy whined and nipped at Scott’s skin lightly.

"Come on you," Scott laughed. "Time to wake up. Or did you forget about Logan's surprise?"

Remy turned his head to the side and you could see one curious red and black eye peak out through long hair. "Surprise?"

"Yeah," Logan grinned. "I got somethin' for ya. You want it?"

"A gift?" Remy opened both eyes and tried to brush the hair out of his eyes, but didn't succeed completely. "Never got a gift from ya before."

"This is just the beginning, darlin'," Logan promised. "Scott picked ya up a little somethin', too. But I wanna give you mine first. Now go kneel on the floor and close yer eyes."

Remy struggled to make his lazy muscles move as quickly as possible and Logan thought it was adorable to see the usual graceful thief stumble out of bed to get onto his knees. He tried to keep his head lowered demurely, but the excitement of a new gift was too much and he kept looking up.

"Close yer eyes," Logan said again, stroking Remy's face lovingly. Once the boy's eyes were tightly closed Logan pulled the collar from his pocket and slipped it around his neck. He snapped it snuggly into place then stepped back to admire the submissive picture Remy made.

Remy was speechless when he felt the collar secured around his neck. "C-Can… Can Remy touch it?" he begged.

"Go ahead," Logan said. He motioned to Scott who picked up a small mirror from the dresser. He handed it to Logan who held it up for Remy. "Look at yerself, pet."

First Remy touched his collar and then reached out to reverently touch his image in the mirror. "Never had a collar before…"

"You like it?" Logan asked, a hint of apprehension showing through. No matter what he told Scott he was still nervous about this.

"Remy don’t deserve it," he whispered, but his hand still lingered over the pretty red collar.

"Yes, you do," Scott put in from behind him. "You're not going to argue with us, are you?" He hated playing on his submissiveness but it came in handy sometimes.

"Nah," Remy said quickly. "Remy never take it off."

"You ain't gotta wear it all the time," Logan chuckled. "Just when you're here with us is fine." He could only imagine what the other inhabitants of the mansion would say if Remy turned up in a collar.

"Remy not takin’ it off," Remy insisted stubbornly with a pout.

"Remy, we don't want anyone to give you a hard time," Scott tried to explain.

"It’s mine! Ya gave it ta me!"

"It's okay, Scott," Logan put in quickly. "If Remy wants ta wear it, he can wear it. If anybody gives him any lip over it they can deal with me." Logan meant it, too. He'd tear apart anyone that hurt the kid.

"Da kids already know ‘bout Remy," Remy tried to convince Scott.

"Yeah, I wanted ta ask ya about that," Logan said. "What exactly *do* the kids know? And who the hell's been tellin' 'em?"

Remy rolled his eyes and laughed, "Dey figured it out. Some of dem smelt both of ya on me and da psychic or empathic ones got bits and pieces from all of us. If it makes ya feel any better some of da girls said ya were both ta die for cute."

"That don't help," Logan groaned. "You know we're gonna have to sit 'em all down and talk to 'em now, don't ya, Slim?" Logan couldn't imagine a worse fate. He'd rather face Magneto *and* Sabertooth than have to explain his love life to a bunch of kids.

"Da lil’ girl from Utah asked if ya were gonna marry us both," Remy couldn't help laughing at Logan.

"Yer handlin' this, Slim," Logan growled. There was no way in hell he was playing twenty questions with a bunch of rug rats. No sir. Not him. Scott wasn't the leader of the X-Men for nothing. He could damn well take the lead on this.

"Ya said Scotty had a present for Remy?" Remy tried to bring the conversation back to him, almost glowing with the need for attention.

"Yep," Logan said. He saw Scott suddenly look nervous and smiled at him. "Look over on the far wall."

Remy’s sharp eye spotted the picture of New Orleans immediately and he was up by the photograph immediately. "Beau! It’s beautiful! Thanks, Scotty," he whispered and started to point out landmarks. At one point he laughed, "Robbed dat place just before had ta leave me family."

"You've got a new family now, Rems," Scott said. He had moved up behind him and wrapped his arms around the other man's waist. "And nobody's ever going to make you leave it."

"Dat’s what dey said when I got married," Remy snorted softly under his breath.

"You were married?" Scott asked, stunned. Remy had never mentioned anyone. As a matter of fact, he'd said he'd never had sex with a woman before.

"Ahhh, shit," Remy muttered, realizing he shouldn't have said anything. "Still am?"

"You still are?" Scott asked, going very still. He wasn't sure how to react to that. Had everything Remy told them been a lie?

Remy could feel the shock and other mixed emotions coming off of Scott and Logan. He knew he had made a mistake and hoped he could convince them to keep him. "It was nothin’!"

"Calm down, Rems," Logan said. "You just surprised us is all. Why don't we sit down and you can tell us what happened. You couldn't 'a been more'n a pup when ya got married."

"Been engaged since Remy was fifteen," he shrugged it off as they pulled him towards the couch.

Slowly, the whole story came out. Remy told them of his engagement to Belle and their marriage. He spoke softly when he mentioned Belle's brother and the duel he'd been forced to take part in. The worst part, though, was when he told them of being given the choice... exile or execution. At his father's urging, he'd chosen exile and fled New Orleans and his new bride that very night.

"Don’t think dat Remy could'a gotten too excited on his wedding night," Remy admitted. "Belle was pretty enough, but…"

"But you prefer something a little more... male, is that it?" Logan asked. He could easily picture Remy, forced into an arranged marriage, trying to figure out how he'd please a wife he had no desire for. No wonder the kid was so screwed up.

"Oui, an someone older," Remy said, rubbing up against Logan. "Not mad at Remy?"

"No, we ain't mad," Logan answered for both of them. He could tell Scott was still a bit thrown by this new wrinkle but he knew the man would get over it. "But if ya got anything else like this... in yer past... you might wanna go ahead and tell us. You can trust us, pet. I promise."

"Ya want me ta name everyone Remy ever been with?" Remy asked mournfully. "Been too many."

"I didn't mean that," Logan said quickly. While he wanted to know the names of the men that had hurt and used the young man, he wasn't ready for a list of all Remy's previous lovers.

"What do ya wanna know?" Remy pleaded. "Remy'll tell ya anythin’ now. Don’t know who me real parents are… didn’t want me and dropped me off at an orphanage until the Antiquary added Remy ta his collection. Ol’ Jean Luc took pity on Remy when he was a lil’ older an workin’ da streets, so he adopted Remy an gave him a last name."

"Antiquary?" Scott asked. "What's that?" He could see that talking about his past was distressing Remy but they needed to know. He had a feeling a lot of Remy's problems were tied up in his past.

"He collects and sells young’ens," Remy said nonchalantly. "He liked Remy 'cause I was born with demon eyes and hair."

"He collects kids?" Logan growled. He could imagine Remy as a child falling prey to a man like that. Demon eyes, Remy had said, but Logan guessed it was more than that. He wondered how much Remy had been forced to do to earn his keep and felt his stomach churn.

"Yeah," Remy agreed. "Got Remy when I was a baby outta an orphanage and was raised in a brothel until I was old enough ta earn my keep."

"Earn yer keep," Logan repeated. "Please tell me this bastard's still alive so I can find him and really make him hurt."

"He’s immortal, but ya don’t gotta worry," Remy said. "He won’t take Remy away… was too old long time ago."

"Ain't nobody takin' you away from us," Logan growled. "And when I find this guy I'm gonna make him regret ever bein' born." When he found him, Logan planned on seeing how well he liked being fucked... by a set of adamantium claws.

"Used ta get de babies and young ones away from ‘im," Remy whispered. "The Antiquary didn’t like dat very much, but Remy helped da kids anyways."

"You're a very good man, Remy Le Beau," Scott said. He pulled Remy to him and kissed him thoroughly. So much had been done to him, yet still Remy cared for the welfare of others. Scott was truly amazed at his capacity to love.

 

END.