Title: Who Is He?

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/Scott Summer (Cyclops)/Remy LeBeau (Gambit).

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Post XMen 2 and we can make Remy LeBeau whatever age we please. Bhahaha. Sequel to "Who's Always There?"

Summary: Remy continues to surprise Logan and Scott.


Who Is He?
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Remy LeBeau was holding Scott Summers, famous and tough leader of the X-Men, hostage in bed. Logan had managed to escape earlier in the morning to work out, but Remy had simply rolled over and latched onto Scott. Remy could sleep anywhere or anytime, but he slept best when he was with Scott and Logan. Remy always slept naked and with his pretty, red collar on. Logan had come back one day and simply given Remy midnight black, satin sheets. He’d grunted something about Remy being able to appreciate them, but Scott knew he wanted to see Remy laid out on them.

Scott had to admit, he liked seeing Remy on them, too. Their thief was beautiful, especially when he was stretched out naked on those sheets just waiting for the two of them. Scott knew he should make Remy let him up so he could get to his office but he didn't have the heart. It wasn't as if the Cajun was keeping him from his teaching duties, just boring paperwork. With that in mind, Scott pulled Remy tight to his side and rolled over until he had the other man pinned beneath him.

Remy was woken more by Scott’s shift of emotions, than his change in positions. He moaned low in his throat and arched his body up to rub against Scott. Even in his sleep he was submissive. "Scotty…"

"Oh yeah," Scott grinned as he ground down against Remy. "Want you, Rems. Want to fuck you. You want that? You want me to fuck you?"

"Oui," Remy moaned softly. He moved his legs further apart wantonly and allowed Scott to fall between them. He was always happiest when he woke up and was allowed to service Scott or Logan. In his mind, it meant he had been good. If they were too busy to make time for him, it meant he wasn’t being good enough. On the best days, both Scott and Logan would fuck him.

"So glad Logan went to work out," Scott whispered as he rubbed himself against Remy. "Wanted you all to myself this morning. Wanna watch your face while I slide inside you. Wanna watch your face while you cum for me." Scott brought his fingers to Remy's mouth and slipped them inside. He groaned when the Cajun sucked them in, wetting them for him. A few seconds later, he pulled them free and brought them down between Remy's splayed thighs. The Cajun was still slick from the night before and Scott's fingers slid in easily.

Remy mewled softly in delight as Scott worked his fingers in and out. He knew Scott was doing it more to see him squirm now than to loosen him up. He’d been surprised to find out that in the bedroom, Scott was a beautiful Dom, even though he tried to deny it. For everyday discipline and comfort, Remy usually went to Logan who was obviously the alpha male around here, but in the bedroom, Logan almost deferred to Scott a little bit.

"That's it," Scott told him. "Show me how much you want it." He thrust his fingers in hard and deep, raking over Remy's sweet spot as he did. He thought about just watching Remy cum like this, writhing on his hand, then fucking him long and slow.

"Please, Scotty… please," Remy moaned. He knew Scott liked it when he begged for it.

Scott felt the dark thrill he always did when Remy begged. It made him feel things he refused to talk about any other time and spurred his lust to even greater heights. Pulling his fingers from Remy's body he quickly shoved them back in. This time, however, he shoved in all four of his fingers all the way to his knuckles.

Remy knew better than to cry out in surprise at the unexpected pressure. Scott’s fingers were only lubed with his own spit.

"Bet you could take my whole hand," Scott whispered, his voice sounding almost reverent. He sat up onto his knees so he could see what he was doing. He watched his hand nearly disappearing inside Remy's body and groaned. "You're so fucking hot like this."

"Remy can take anythin’," he groaned, relaxing his internal muscles. This wasn’t the first time someone had done this to him, but it had been a while.

"You can take that?" Scott asked. "My whole hand?" He pushed in a bit harder and saw Remy wince. He was torn between wanting to keep going and not wanting to hurt the other man. // Another time. // he promised himself and pulled back a bit.

"Whole hand," Remy confirmed. "Wit’ lube, some of your arm, too."

"I'm gonna do that to you," Scott told him. "Not now. Don't worry, but soon. I want to see you squirming on my arm." Scott began to move his fingers in and out faster, wanting to make Remy cum. He raked over his prostate with every inward thrust, enjoying the near howls coming from the younger man.

Remy needed permission to cum even though Scott and Logan had told him he could cum anytime he wanted to. "Please, please, Scotty… let Remy cum…"

"Beg for it," Scott told him, enjoying watching him moan and squirm on his fingers. He wasn't even touching Remy's cock and it was almost purple with need. His belly glistened slickly from the pre-cum that oozed from the tip almost continually.

"P-Please, Master," Remy moaned loudly. He’d never called Scott or Logan that before, but it just slipped out.

"Fuck yeah," Scott hissed, ramming his hand in as far as he could. "Do it. Cum for me, Remy. Now!"

Remy literally screamed and his cock burst without having to be touched. Cum spurted over his chest and feelings started to bubble in him as he was overwhelmed by the orgasm. He’d found with Logan and Scott a part of his Charm that he’d never discovered before, was the ability to project his feelings to his partners and even beyond.

Scott gasped, surprised when his own cock began to spurt. With his free hand, he pointed it at Remy's groin, wanting to cover the other man with his cum. He knew this marking stuff was normally Logan's thing but right now Scott couldn't help himself.

Remy just lay on the bed with a vacant, but happy look in his eyes. It would take him a few minutes to recover. Scott stared down at his sated lover, trying to catch his breath. Remy's orgasm had nearly overwhelmed him as well as the Cajun and he was struggling to recover.

"I felt that all the way from the locker room," Logan said, leaning against the doorway with a fond smile on his face.

"Shame you missed it," Scott smirked, still riding high on his emotions. "Nearly shoved my whole hand inside him."

"What?" Logan growled in surprise.

"It was amazing," Scott went on, unmindful of Logan's reaction. "Next time I'm gonna shove my whole arm inside him."

"Scott, get in the living now," Logan growled again. "Leave Remy rest up."

Scott looked at Logan quizzically and saw the stern expression on his face. Kissing Remy softly, he got up and headed to the living room, grabbing a pair of sweat pants on the way. He had no idea what Logan was so upset about but he was sure his lover would tell him.

Logan waited until the door to their bedroom was closed. "What were you thinking?"

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked, his eyes narrowing. "What? You're pissed because you didn't get to see it? Don't worry, I told him we'd do it again soon."

"Scott," Logan sighed heavily. "Do you have any idea how careful you have to be when you fist someone?"

"I was careful," Scott said. "Besides, he was still slick from last night." He couldn't see what the big deal was. He hadn't hurt Remy. Had he?

"You have to use a lot of lube when you do that," Logan said carefully. Remy really loved it when Scott dominated him and he didn’t want to scare Scott away from that, especially when he was just getting comfortable. He might be a natural, but he had no experience and Remy would let him do anything.

Scott saw how serious Logan was and wondered again if he might have hurt the young man. "You don't think I really hurt him, do you?" he asked, worried. He knew how Remy was. If he *had* accidentally hurt him the kid wouldn't say anything.

"Was he bleeding?" Logan asked.

"I don't think so," Scott said. He looked down at his hand, relieved to see no traces of blood. He shuddered at the thought of making Remy bleed from something like that. He looked back at Logan, clearly upset. "I won't do it again. I didn't realize..."

"Scott, c’mere," Logan said and pulled Scott into his arms. "He likes to be dominated. You just hafta be careful and neither of us have really done this before."

"God, Logan, what if I'd hurt him?" Scott said, growing more upset with himself. He'd wanted to watch Remy squirm... wanted to *make* Remy squirm. And he had, but at what price?

"He would’ve taken it and probably thanked you for the attention," Logan admitted. "But you didn’t hurt him."

"But I could have. Easily. I... I wanted to do it. I wanted to shove my hand inside him just to see if I could. Fuck!"

"Shush, you’ll wake Remy," Logan said softly. "You can still do all that and Remy would probably love it. We just have to be more careful."

"Scotty... what's wrong?" Remy asked from the now open door. He'd felt the other man getting more and more agitated and he couldn't wait any longer. He knew Logan wanted him to stay in the bed but Scott's emotional turmoil was calling to him too strongly.

Scott turned and saw Remy standing there, looking lost. "We were just discussing how I stepped out of line with you," Scott told him. He wouldn’t lie to Remy.

"Scotty not do nothin' wrong," Remy said. He came to Scott, wrapping his arms around the man's waist and snuggling close. "Made Remy feel so good. Nothin' wrong wit' dat."

"I could have hurt you, Rems," Scott said, caressing his hair.

"Non," Remy replied softly. "You never hurt Remy. Remy tol' you he could take it. Took it lots of times before. Ain't nothin' new for dis old whore."

"Remy, you’re not old or a whore," Scott said, repeating this gently like he had many times. Due to Remy’s past abuse, he thought he was too old to be attractive anymore.

"You very sweet, cher," Remy told him, leaning up and kissing him lightly on the mouth. "Remy love you for dat."

"You’re only nineteen now, Rems, what going to happen when you’re thirty?" Scott asked.

Remy frowned, not understanding what Scott meant at first. Then, suddenly, he understood. Scott was asking what he would do when they didn't want him anymore... when he was too old to please them. "Remy don' know. Go back to de streets, I s'pose."

"Silly boy," Logan said, softly chucking Remy’s chin. "He was talkin’ about what you’ll think of yourself when you’re that old. We’re never gonna throw you away."

Remy tightened his grip on Scott and stared at Logan. There was no way the man meant that. Nobody wanted Remy forever. He was too much of a burden, but Logan and Scott had given him so much. He felt a faint spark of hope that maybe... just maybe... Logan was telling him the truth.

"We’re never gonna throw ya away," Logan repeated slowly. Of course he didn’t add that if Remy chose to leave, that was another matter, but it was beginning to look more and more like Remy would never be able to function in a normal relationship. If he wasn’t careful, he would end up in an abusive relationship and Logan couldn’t have that. The kid needed someone to take care of him.

Remy shook lightly as Logan's words sank in. He could feel nothing but sincerity and a faint tendril of concern from the man. Logan meant what he said and he wasn't saying it because he felt sorry for him. Pulling away from Scott, Remy went to Logan and wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in the man's broad chest.

"It’s okay, baby," Logan whispered, rocking him back and forth.

"Remy love you both so much," he whispered into Logan's chest. "Never had nobody like you two. You so good to me. I love you."

Logan knew that maybe it would do some good to get Remy out and spoil him. He was like a child when he got a gift, so grateful and happy. "How would you like some special gifts, Rems? Just from me and Scotty."

"Really?" Remy asked, perking up immediately. He loved it when they bought him things, no matter how trivial. Just the act of picking something out for him showed they cared enough and were thinking of him. It made him feel special in a way that sex didn't.

"I was thinkin’ Scotty and I take you shopping for clothes and somethin’ else special," Logan said. The boy needed new clothes and Logan wanted to make sure he dressed however he wanted, regardless of price. He also wanted to stop by an adult toy store and give Scott and Remy run of the place.

"Don't need any clothes," Remy told him shyly. "Remy got plenty."

Logan lifted Remy’s chin and gave him a loving kiss. "We wanna do this for you."

Remy smiled at Logan then pulled away. "Just give Remy a few minutes to take a shower. Okay, cher?"

Logan slapped him on the ass playfully. "Take Scotty with you."

Remy grinned even wider at that. Taking Scott by the hand, he pulled him toward the bathroom. He loved bathing with his lovers, even if it was just to get clean. They always touched him when they did and Remy luxuriated in the feel of their hands on his body.

<><><><><><>

"Where we goin’?" Remy asked almost bouncing behind Logan. He was still reeling from everything they’d bought him. There’d been enough bags and packages that Logan had called a cab just to deliver everything to the school. Remy had been reluctant at first, but how could he resist Scott and Logan’s spoiling him? It was everything he wanted. He’d judged the outfits he’d picked out by their reaction.

"Someplace I been meanin' to take the two of ya," Logan said. "Figured it's about time we got a few things for the three of us."

Remy’s eyes widened when he saw the store with familiar objects in the window. "Logan, a toy store!" he cried out and started to pull Logan towards it excitedly.

"Slow down, baby," Logan laughed. "We got all afternoon. I want you and Scott to pick some stuff out. You're gonna have to help him some, Rems. He probably don't know what most of the stuff is."

Now Remy started to tug on Scott’s hand as they went through door. "C’mon, Scotty. Haven’t been to one before!"

"Ah, Logan..." Scott said, as Remy drug him into the store and headed straight for the plugs. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He was blushing furiously as Remy looked over the selection. Remy was right, he'd never been in a place like this before and he felt like he was on display

"Never got ta pick my stuff out before now," Remy was babbling to himself, eying a vibrating butt plug and caressing it. "Dey always tell me what ta use."

"Pick anything you want, Darlin'," Logan told him. "You, too, Scott. Pick out something you want to play with our boy with."

Remy turned a wicked eye on Scott. "Maybe Scotty gets somethin’ for himself, oui? Somethin’ big…"

"Like what, Remy?" Scott asked. He moved up to Remy then and slid his arms around the other man's waist. "What would you like to see me use? Pick out anything in the place and I promise, I'll use it."

Remy pulled Scott down the aisle where there were bright dildos on display. He caressed a thick, ribbed blue and grinned. "Dis always fun."

"You... uh… you want me use that?" Scott asked, swallowing thickly. The thing was huge and Scott honestly didn't know how he'd get it inside him without hurting himself.

Sensing Scott’s apprehension, Remy quickly amended, looking down at the ground. "N-Non. Not dat."

Scott lifted his face back up and smiled as reassuringly as he could. "I told you, whatever you want. You'll just have to help me because I don't think I can get that thing in by myself." With that, Scott picked up the dildo and handed it to Logan.

Logan smirked as he gladly took the dildo. "What else you want for yourself, baby. Anything at all."

Remy saw that Logan meant it and began wandering around the store picking out items. He'd never had brand new toys just for him before and it thrilled him to be able to pick out the ones he would like best. He started with a cock ring. He wanted to throw out the one he had. It had been used as a punishment enough times that Remy could only associate the bad time with it now. Gazing at the selection, he chose a simple black leather one. He gave the multiple ring ones a quick glance but passed them by.

Scott was following behind Remy and asking questions, while Logan watched indulgently. The owner came up and smiled at Logan. "Looks like your boys are having fun."

"Yeah," Logan grinned. "It's nice to see the kid smile. Both of 'em."

"Sounds like they have you dick whipped," the man laughed.

Logan growled soft and low and the man backed off quickly. The annoying thing about it, though, was that he was right. They did have him whipped.

<><><><><><>

Remy was playing pool in the rec room. He was wearing chunky black leather boots, leather pants with a leather thong stitch work along the side of the pants. He was also wearing a high cut and tight mesh burgundy shirt that showed off his nipple ring. The entire outfit was topped off with a new leather duster, black nail polish and even kohl around his eyes. Remy had found a make up counter in the mall to amuse himself with while Scott had been trying to convince Logan to buy new jeans. It was a surprise he hadn’t shown them yet. He knew it made him look younger and brought out his eyes.

Remy couldn't wait for Logan and Scott to see him. They were currently in a meeting with the Professor, but Remy expected them out any minute. Even Scott was getting antsy with the meeting and that was never good. Smiling to himself, he sank another ball before glancing back toward the doorway.

"What in the hell are you wearing, LeBeau?" Bobby laughed from across the room.

"It's called clothes. You might be familiar with the term, non?" Remy replied without looking up. He didn't care much for Bobby. Granted, it was due to him, and Marie, that he was with his two lovers, but the boy still grated on his nerves.

"Look like the bastard son of a drag queen and Marilyn Manson," Bobby laughed again, this time coming closer to the pool table.

"Fuck off, Drake," Remy said. There was no real heat behind the words, just annoyance. He told himself to calm down and just let it go. He wasn't going to let Drake ruin his plans.

Bobby had started off friends or at last acquaintances with Remy before the whole fiasco with Logan. He and Marie had only been trying to set Logan and Scott up. It had worked, but Logan had not been thankful, but blamed them for Remy’s problems instead. Now Bobby did not like Remy LeBeau at all.

"Waiting for you sugar daddies?" he taunted.

"Waiting for my *lovers*, oui," Remy replied, snickering at the fact that he had two while Bobby had none.

"Slut," Bobby hissed out quickly. He hated it when anyone teased him about the fact he couldn’t even touch his girlfriend.

"Eunuch," Remy shot back. His hand was tight on the pool cue, ready to defend himself if need be. It wasn't his bo staff but it would do in a pinch.

// Boys! // Xavier’s voice rattled their heads. // Enough! // He’d felt the disturbance easily enough and had been willing to let it slip until he sensed it turning to violence.

// Yes, Sir. // Remy thought back, bowing to Xavier's authority. He knew Logan and Scott were going to be angry with him now, especially Scott. The man hated it when his father had to get involved in his personal life.

Logan was the first in the room, only needing a few words from Charles to know that he had to find Remy and where. He came into the room to find Bobby standing there sulking and Remy looking down with his hands clutching his body.

"What happened?" he demanded.

"Not'ing," Remy said without looking up. "Jus' a little argument. Not important."

"Drake, didn’t I tell you to leave Remy alone," Logan growled.

"Jeez, if he's gonna be the mansion fuck toy, he's gonna take some flack for it," Bobby replied nastily.

"Get out of here," Scott snapped from the doorway. He had been only a few minute or so behind Logan. "Go see, Professor Xavier."

Bobby didn't hesitate. He bolted from the room and ran up the stairs. He couldn't believe that they were treating him like this while that slut got to do as he pleased.

"Remy, tell us what happened," Scott asked. Remy still hadn’t looked up, so they hadn’t seen his makeup.

"Like I tol' Logan, it was not'ing. Drake jus' running his mouth again. I'm sorry I made de Professor angry. I shouldn't 've let him get to me."

"Look at me, Darlin’," Logan said. It was much easier to read Remy when he saw his eyes.

Remy looked up slowly, suddenly worried about what his lovers would think. He should have saved this for the bedroom rather than strutting around the rec room like this.

Logan’s breath caught and he smiled at Remy. He had a feeling now that he knew what Bobby had been harassing Remy about. "Ya look beautiful, Rems. That for us?"

"Oui," Remy said, blushing faintly from the praise. "Wanted to look good for you. You really like it?"

"Yeah, love it," Logan said. The Kohl brought out Remy’s eyes and contrasted his hair. Then he noticed the painted black nails and made a low, happy growl.

"I think maybe we better take this party upstairs," Scott said. He, too, found Remy's new look arousing. He'd leave the problem of Bobby Drake to the Professor... for now.

Now Remy seemed to become happier. He was always most comfortable during sex. "Yeah? Maybe try out…" then he stopped, realizing where they were.

"Upstairs now," Logan growled, feeling his pants grow tight at the near mention of Remy's new toys. They hadn't had a chance to really play with them much. Logan wanted to change that.

Remy walked up to Logan and whispered in his ear, "Can Remy wear one of his new collars?" Although the red leather one was his favourite and he’d vowed never to take it off, his eyes had lit up so much at the variety of collars available, that Logan had let him buy a variety of new ones. When Remy had been doubtful, he told him he would always be collared and the collar itself didn’t matter.

"Yeah," Logan told him, pulling him in close. "And the cock ring, too. I been wantin' to see you in it."

Remy nearly bounced on the spot and took Logan’s hand starting to pull him out of the room. "C’mon, Scotty. Can’t wait."

Scott grinned and followed them up the stairs. He was secretly relieved that Logan was focusing on Remy. After all, they still hadn't tried out *his* toy yet. Not that Scott didn't trust his lovers, but he was still nervous about trying to take that thing inside him.

When they got back to the room, Remy deposited his jacket on the chair and hummed to himself as he went to a special cherry wood cupboard they had bought to keep his special things in. He played with and fussed over several collars before deciding a thick, black studded one. He normally would have been naked by now, but he’d found that sometimes it was more alluring if he was wearing clothes.

"Good choice," Logan grinned. "Now lose the clothes, pet. I wanna look at ya."

Remy stripped off the clothes, but the pants were tight enough that had to wiggle his ass to get out of them. One of these day he was going to have to get a latex outfit, just for fun.

As soon as he was naked, Logan tossed him the cock ring. "Put it on," he told him. He'd been wanting to see the boy in it ever since they'd got it.

Remy happily snapped the cock ring into place, making sure it was nice and snug over his balls and already hard cock. He kept playing with it, trying to get the pressure just right.

"Damn, you look good like that," Logan told him. He glanced over at Scott and saw that he, too, was admiring the view. As a matter of fact, it looked like Scott wanted to eat Remy alive. Or fuck him through the floor. "Looks good, don't he, Slim?"

"Yeah, he looks good," Scott repeated back. Sometimes he couldn’t believe how sensual a creature Remy was.

"Remy glad you like him," Remy said, sensuously running his hands over his stomach and chest. The cock ring was making him hot as hell. "Remy please ya both real good. You tell Remy what ya want, oui?"

"Ya, we will, Pet," Logan said. He knew how much Remy loved to be called Pet.

Remy purred at the name Pet and glided across the floor to Logan. He went to his knees gracefully and rubbed his face against the bulge in Logan's pants. He longed to taste his Master, craving the weight of Logan's heavy cock in his mouth, but he waited. He wanted Logan to *tell* him to do it.

Logan was starting to get the idea of what a Dom was. He knew that the subs had all the control. A good Dom would take their cue from the sub and be able to read what they wanted… needed. The trick was trying to make them think they had no choice in the matter and make sure the sub never crossed the line. Remy obviously wanted to suck his cock right now and that certainly sounded like a good plan to him.

"Go ahead and suck my cock now, Pet," Logan demanded in a soft, but firm voice.

Remy purred again and began tugging open Logan's pants. As soon as he had his Master's cock free, he covered it with his mouth, taking it in as far as he could. He was rewarded with a gasp and jerk from Logan and he began to suck, reveling in the taste and feel of his lover.

Logan petted Remy’s hair as he continued to suck. "Next time, I’ll let ya suck me and Scotty’s cock for as long as you want. Hours even."

Remy moaned around the cock in his mouth, letting Logan know how much that idea appealed to him. He'd love to spend hours on his knees making the two men cum over and over again with nothing but his mouth. He wanted to drink their cum until he felt his stomach bulge with it.

"For now, I have other plans," Logan groaned. "I was thinkin’ we could try out Scotty’s new toy."

Scott froze at Logan's words, his eyes darting to the other man. He looked away quickly and forced himself to calm down. They weren't going to hurt him, after all. "Guess I better get undressed then," Scott forced a chuckle as he began removing his shirt.

"Remy, darlin’, I wan ya to take the delicious mouth off my cock and make Scotty all nice n’ relaxed now. He’s a little nervous."

Remy pulled away reluctantly then crawled on his hands and knees to Scott. He felt Logan's desire ratchet up at the submissive display and smiled to himself. Raising up in front of Scott, he began working on the man's pants, pulling them down to pool at his feet. Then Remy was swallowing him whole the same he'd done Logan.

Logan smiled, walking up behind Scott and pulling off his shirt. The scene he had planned out in his head would help out both of his boys. Even though he saw Scott as his equal, he was younger than Logan and had issues to work through. This scene would help Scott explore his submissive side and Remy taken a more active role, but still feel submissive.

Scott couldn't help but moan and thrust forward into Remy's eager mouth. He loved feeling Remy's mouth on him more than anything and the pleasure coursing through him was enough to dampen the momentary fear he felt.

Logan decided to pop his idea while Remy had his mouth full and couldn’t protest and Scott didn’t have the brain cells to do so. He leaned against Scott’s back and whispered loud enough for both of them to hear. "Remy’s gonna fuck you with your new toy, Scotty."

Scott shuddered at the words but Remy's skilful tongue melted away his anxiety. He wasn't sure if he liked that idea but he wasn't in any condition to argue at the moment. He trusted Logan to know what he was doing but Remy was another story.

"Make him cum, Rems," Logan whispered again. "Make him cum nice and hard by sucking his cock and playing with his ass."

Remy did as Logan said, sucking Scott in to the root and bringing his hands back to knead the man's ass. He rubbed and stroked, wanting to make Scott crazy for it before he let his fingers ghost along his cleft. He felt Logan touch his hand and rub something cool and slick on his fingers then the touch was gone. Remy wasted no time in pushing his fingers between Scott's buttocks and against his hole.

"That’s it," Logan encouraged them. Scott was becoming wobbly on his feet as Remy pleasured him, so Logan supported him. "Make him cum hard."

Remy did just that. Sucking hard, he thrust two slick fingers inside Scott and pressed hard against his prostate. He heard Scott shout and felt hands grab his head painfully tight, then Scott was cumming in long spurts down his throat.

Logan pried Scott’s hands off of Remy’s head, whispering into his ear, "Gentle now."

Scott shuddered and bucked, trying to push more of his cock down Remy's throat as Logan held his hands. He strained against the hold, wanting to grab Remy and pull him in tight and hard. He always had difficulty controlling himself with Remy, the other man's charm power tending to overwhelm him.

"Get on the bed, Remy," Logan said, now moving his arm around Scott’s waist to hold him up and keep him restrained. "You’ve gotta be gentle with him, Scotty. Look at him."

Scott forced his eyes open and looked at Remy. His hair was disheveled from Scott's hand. His mouth was red and swollen from Scott's cock. He thought the young thief had never looked more appealing. "I want him," Scott murmured, his cock trying in vain to stir.

"I know, baby," Logan murmured back, caressing his hand reassuringly over Scott’s body. "And I’m gonna show ya another way to have him. Would you like him to fuck you sometime with that pretty cock of his?"

"Oh yeah," Scott gasped. Just the idea of Remy taking him was enough to send him to his knees. Luckily Logan held him up, supporting his weight as he sagged against the other man.

"And we’ll be able to get that from him, but this is the first step to built his confidence up," Logan explained, already moving both of them over to the bed where Remy was waiting.

"You're gonna let him fuck me with that thing, aren't you?" Scott asked in a moment of clarity.

"Only if you want it," Logan answered.

"Don't give me a choice, Logan. If you do, I'll back out," Scott told him. It was the truth. He was scared to take that thing and even more so to have Remy be the one to do it but he trusted Logan.

Scott was asking him to take control. Logan had seen both flashes of submissive and dominant tendencies in Scott. "Get on the bed, Scott," Logan said in a commanding voice.

Scott felt a shudder run through him at Logan's words and slowly crawled onto the bed. He had asked for this and he knew Logan was going to give it to him. He wasn't sure if he was excited or scared but he suspected he was both.

"Remy, Scott’s playing my sub tonight," Logan explained. He wanted the younger man to understand and not get scared or uncertain. Usually he submitted to both Scott and Logan, while they treated each other as equals.

"Scotty really wan' dat?" Remy asked, wide-eyed. He looked at Scott and felt the faint unease running through him. He also felt the desire, white hot and raging.

"It’s his first time acting like a sub, Rems," Logan explained before Scott could say anything. He wanted to explain any feelings Remy might be picking up. "He’s gonna be a little scared. You’re gonna have to help him."

"Remy can do dat," Remy said. He spooned up next to Scott and put his arms around him. "It's okay, cher. You know we never do anyt'ing to hurt you."

Remy had told them early on that he had fucked people before, but it had turned out later on that he had been misleading them. It turned out he had had sex before, but never with a woman and only on the bottom. He was almost terrified of topping. Logan hoped they could give the kid enough confidence to do that.

"You’re gonna use Scott’s toy on him and no charm now," Logan instructed. "If Scott wants to stop, he has to say Adamantium. That’s his safe word."

"You wan' me... " Remy trailed off, looking at Logan then back at Scott. "Remy don' t'ink he should be de one to do dis. Be better if Logan used de toy."

"I want you to do it, Remy," Scott said softly. "I trust you."

"Remy... he used a toy before... but never one dis big. You tell Remy if it hurts, oui?"

"I’ll tell you, I promise you."

Remy kissed Scott lightly on the mouth then got up to get the things they'd need. He got the dildo and a bottle of oil, knowing he would need a lot to get that thing inside of Scott. He knew now why Logan had wanted him to make Scott cum so hard. He needed him relaxed for this.

"Scott, I want ya to lie on your stomach on a few pillows," Logan instructed. "I want that ass nice n’ high in the air for our Remy."

Scott nodded and rolled over. He pulled three of the pillows beneath his hips so that his ass was high in the air. He tried to imagine that he was getting ready for Logan to fuck him... or Remy. He pictured the young thief behind him, getting ready to slide his cock inside him for the very first time. Scott felt his body start to relax as the image took shape. When the bed dipped, he spread his legs a bit further, inviting Remy in.

Scott was still loose from earlier. Remy still made sure Scott was loose, but this time slicking him with oil. Remy even made sure charge his hand a little to warm up the oil for Scott.

Scott moaned at the feeling of slick fingers entering him again. He didn't bottom often. Normally Remy ended up on the bottom of whatever they did. This time, though, was all for him. He arched back into Remy's fingers, letting the younger man know he wanted more. He was rewarded a few seconds later as another slick finger was added to his hole.

"The dildo isn’t as big as a hand," Logan said as he watched from close to the bed. He wanted to calm everyone’s nerves. "It’s just a little thicker than my cock."

"Never took anything that big before," Scott said softly. "You feel fucking huge when you take me. I can't even imagine what this thing is going to feel like."

"Doesn’t my cock feel sweet in you?" Logan asked.

"Feels like you're gonna split me open sometimes," Scott admitted. "Like you're gonna keep fucking me until there's nothing left but a few shreds. This gonna feel like that, Logan?"

"Yeah, it’s gonna feel like that," Logan confirmed. "I might fuck you until there’s nothin’ nearly left, but I always build ya back up, don’t I?"

"Always," Scott told him. "You make it so good, even when it feels like I can't take another second of it, I still don't want you to stop. Logan... do you... do you think you should use one of Remy's gags? I don't want to back out on this..."

That was one request that Logan wasn’t ready for. "No, Scott. I can’t have that cause you need to be able to stop this."

"I trust you. I trust *both* of you," Scott said. "I just... I don't want to... to let you down."

"Dis not about lettin’ one another down," Remy whispered, rubbing the back of Scott’s thigh. "Learned dat wit’ you. Before I thought submission was all ‘bout fear and avoiding punishment, but I learned wit’ you, it’s more."

"Then do it," Scott said. He took a deep breath and tried to make himself relax. He knew Logan was right and the dildo wasn't much bigger than him but it was more than that. It was this act of pure submission that Scott was struggling the hardest with. The dildo itself just made sure he knew he was being completely mastered.

Remy used so much lube that the dildo almost slipped out of his hands as he pressed it slowly into Scott’s passage. He was monitoring Scott’s emotions very closely and was very tempted to use his charm to relax his lover more.

Scott felt his body being breached and moaned. He reached out and gripped Logan's arm, needing the contact to help ground him. The thing felt huge pushing inside him and Scott had to bite his lip to keep from asking Remy to stop.

Remy stopped pushing the dildo into Scot and said a heavily distressed voice, "Dis not such a good idea… he’s hurtin’ himself."

"Do it," Scott told him, looking over his shoulder at Remy. "I trust you, Remy. Do it."

Remy couldn't resist a direct order like that in a scene like this, even if Scot was playing a "sub", he was still someone Remy wanted to obey. He pushed the dildo in the rest of the way, letting a little of his charm leak out just a little in a quick flash to cover the pain.

"Is it... all the w-way in?" Scott asked shakily. He shuddered as his body tried to adjust to the invasion and the movement sent a jolt of discomfort through him. He wasn't in pain really but he wasn't exactly enjoying it either.

Remy started to rub a finger over the stretched out skin around the dildo, charging his finger just enough that it would send a slight tingling feeling. "Yeah, it’s in."

"Fuck him with it, Rems," Logan said, his voice husky with arousal. Watching Scott submit had been amazing. Seeing his body spread wide... wider than it had ever been before... had made his cock ache. He wanted to see him fucked with the dildo. He wanted to watch as Remy made him cum on the thing.

Remy started to moved the large dildo in and out of Scott slowly, letting him adjust to the feeling. He’d seen how much Scott loved Logan to fuck him, but this was different. This was Remy who was doing it this time.

"That's it, Rems. Show him how sweet you can fuck him," Logan encouraged. He couldn't wait for the day when he got Remy to actually fuck Scott himself. The thought of watching them made his cock jump again and Logan began unfastening his pants to free it.

Remy was starting to ride the feelings radiating from Logan and started to fuck Scott a little faster. The cock ring on his own member kept him from cumming, but he did reach down to play with the piercing in his cock head.

"You wanna fuck him, don't ya, pet?" Logan asked as he pulled his erect member from his pants. He stroked himself lightly, having no intention of cumming in his hand.

"Not Remy’s place," he replied in a shaky voice, his hand caressing the dildo. He really did image what it would feel like. He knew what it was like to think about fucking constantly, but that particular need had been beaten out of him long ago he thought. He’d been told he was born to be a fuck toy, not a fucker.

"Oh God," Scott groaned when Remy pushed the dildo in deep. "Want you to, Remy. W-w-want to feel you... inside me..."

"N-Non," Remy replied, his stubbornness coming out to play. He wanted to make Scott cum and stop talking about this. Without prompting from Logan, he lean over and started to flick his tongue around the edge of the dildo, tormenting Scott’s over sensitive skin.

"Oh shit!" Scott gasped, pushing back hard. Remy's tongue felt wonderful on his over-stretched flesh and his cock throbbed against the pillows.

Scott had pushed back just enough that Remy could reach around and start to play with his cock. He knew Logan hadn’t told him to do this, but he just wanted to make Scott cum so badly that he was willing to take the punishment for it.

"That's good, pet. Make him love it," Logan said, wanting to encourage any initiative on Remy's part. He was having a hard time staying out of things, though. His own cock was inches from Scott's panting mouth and he wanted to shove it inside badly.

The triple sensation Remy was giving him was enough to push Scott easily and very nosily over the edge. He came in Remy’s hand, his ass spasming around the large dildo that had been rubbing his prostate nearly constantly.

"Dat good, Scotty," Remy purred, pumping the cock in his hand in time with the dildo. He kept going until Scott collapsed forward in a spent, trembling heap. Only then did he pull his hand away and begin to carefully remove the dildo.

Remy looked up to see Logan panted and looking at him with that feral look in his eyes. "Remy wet n’ loose for ya," he said, knowing Logan would want to fuck, but he didn’t think Scott was in any shape for that right now.

"Not this time, pet," Logan said. "I want ya to come over here and watch while I give Scotty a little something special." He had to be in Scott. He couldn't wait any longer and his mouth wouldn't be enough. Logan *needed* to bond with his mate and he thought Scott might need that, too.

Remy backed off immediately, crutching on the bed and watching as Logan entered Scott. Logan’s pants and underwear were just lowered enough to let his cock out. Remy wasn’t sad at being rejected. He understood that deep down Logan was instinctual and had claimed Scott as his mate. Remy knew he was Logan’s pet, but he wasn’t the man’s lifetime mate.

Scott moaned and arched up when he felt Logan slide inside him. The burn was sweet and just painful enough to be arousing. He was definitely going to feel this tomorrow but he didn't care. All that mattered right now was having his lover inside him.

Remy watched as Logan fucked Scott roughly, but still with care. Remy didn’t touch his throbbing cock that was still in cased in the now tight cock ring. Logan liked to sleep after he came and Remy was willing to stay hard for hours until his Master woke up. He wouldn’t let either Logan or Scott down.

"Not gonna cum again," Scott said to Logan. "Sorry, lover." He wished he could manage to get off again with Logan inside him but he knew that was impossible. Instead, he simply enjoyed the feeling of Logan taking him.

"Still mine," Logan grunted and continued to fuck Scott. The scene he’d watched between Remy and Scott was driving him to mark his mate.

"Always yours," Scott confirmed. He thrust back to meet Logan's every lunge, wanting to make it good for his lover. He could feel Logan barely holding on to his control and that knowledge sent a chill through Scott. He loved it when Logan nearly lost it because of him.

With a loud groan Logan came deep inside his lover and collapsed onto him. In moments like this the animal in him was dangerously close to the surface.

Scott lay panting beneath his lover. He moved his head to the side a bit, baring his neck and throat to Logan. He could feel how close the animal side of his lover was and knew how to appease it. He knew Remy had to be feeling it, too, but the younger man was keeping his distance, which was a good thing.

Still deep inside his lover, Logan leaned over and bit into Scott’s neck. He never would have been able to do this with a woman. He never would have let himself go with someone like Jean.

Scott bit his lip to stifle his moan as Logan sank his teeth into his neck. He could feel the man's sharp canines pushing against his pulse point, coming within a hairsbreadth of breaking the skin.

There would be a large dark hickey left on Scott’s neck and knowing that Logan was able to shift them onto their sides, still buried inside Scott. His mind was in that hazy state where thinking was hard, but he could see Remy perched obediently at the farthest corner of the bed. His cock was still hard and his head was bent down so his shoulder length hair shielded his face.

Logan nudged Scott and motioned toward Remy with his head. "Bet you thought we forgot about ya, huh, pet?" Logan asked, his voice thick with the remnants of his lust.

"Non, Logan," Remy answered still not looking up. He would have called him ‘Master’, but he knew it made both Scott and Logan uncomfortable most of the time.

"Come here, boy," Logan told him, something inside him thrilling at the expected obedience. He hated to admit it, but he liked giving Remy orders more and more. The few times the boy had called him Master had made him yearn to hear the title again.

Remy crawled closer to him on the bed. "Remy can wait," he said. "Know how much ya like ta sleep after a good fuckin’."

"Logan told you to come here," Scott said, pushing himself up. He felt Logan slip from his body and winced at the loss of contact. He could feel the need practically vibrating off Remy, though.

"M’sorry," Remy responded automatically, doing what they asked of him. "Forgettin’ my trainin’ with ol’ age."

"Then we'll just have to remind you," Scott whispered hotly as he grabbed Remy and pulled him in close. He kissed him hard on the mouth, plunging his tongue deep inside. He loved the taste of Remy and felt safe enough right now to enjoy it.

Scott decided he was going to do something different to Remy this time. Remy was such a sensual creature that he loved to be touched and talked to. Scott wanted to make him cum by just talking to him and he untied Remy’s cock ring.

Remy gasped when the ring was released and fisted his hands to keep them from going to his cock. He longed to stroke himself, knowing it would only take a few quick strokes for him to cum. It was clear, however, that his lovers had something else in mind for him.

"Do you know how beautiful you are, Rems?" Scott whispered to him.

"O-Oui. Remy been tol' dat by alot of men," Remy replied. "Gettin' a bit long in de tooth, though."

"No, Rems," Scott corrected, running his hands through Remy’s hair. "You’re just getting more and more beautiful as you get older. You’re starting to fill out as you age."

"Scotty blind," Remy said, trying to laugh off the compliment. "Remy know he not a sweet young t'ing anymore. Don' need no pretty words."

This is when Logan stepped in. He agreed completely with what Scott was trying to drill into Remy’s head. He started to touch Remy’s body lovingly. "Don’t you think we’ve noticed you not eatin’ enough when ya first got here? But then ya started training with us and you’re muscles are coming in nicely. You’re growin’ up real nicely, Rems. You’re a man now."

"A man now..." Remy repeated, shocked by their words. No one had ever called him that before. He felt the sincerity in both Logan and Scott and his eyes started to tear.

Logan and Scott kept Remy in between them and kept touching him tenderly. "That’s right," Logan confirmed. "You’re a man."

Remy couldn't help but respond to the soft words and touches. Their emotions were flowing over him, making him feel loved and wanted. It was almost frightening to feel this after living his whole life with only the vaguest shadow of it.

"Go ahead and cum now, baby," Logan whispered to him. He didn’t want to reverse everything they just told Remy, but no matter how old he got, Logan had the urge to call him pet names.

With a strangled shout, Remy came, splattering his stomach and chest. He trembled as wave after wave of pleasure washed through him and was only dimly aware when Scott bent his head down and began licking the cum from his chest.

He was still plastered protectively between Logan and Scott when he woke up. He was still giddy from their encounter. He started to nuzzle Logan’s neck and when he felt him begin to stir he asked, "Remy still your pet?"

"Always," Logan told him without hesitation. "No matter what, you'll always be my pet."

"Good," Remy answered. He really hadn’t been worried, but he’d just wanted to confirmation. "Can still be a good pet even though Remy a man now."

"The very best kind," Scott said as he nuzzled Remy's neck and ear.

"Remy can be very good," he suggested softly.

"We know," Scott said. Something in Remy's voice caught his attention and he looked at the younger man. "But I think you have something specific in mind, don't you?"

"Not much… jus’ a lil’ somethin’…"

"Tell us, pet," Logan told him. "Tell us what you want and it's yours."

Remy didn’t talk about his past must, but sometimes it just seemed to come out. "Ya know Remy played party favour sometimes."

"Yeah," Logan said, tensing at the words. The mental image of Remy being passed around a room and used had him clenching his fists in rage.

"Dey used ta tie me up by da door and always had somethin’ in my ass," Remy shivered lightly at the memories. "Wasn’t good enough ta be jus’ one on one. When someone wasn’t fuckin’ me, dey had all da different toys to use on me…"

"Jesus," Scott gasped. He could imagine it, too. He could see Remy, naked and kneeling. Bound on his knees with all variety of... things... shoved inside him, keeping him open and ready for the next man to use.

"Didn’t like dat," Remy admitted in a quiet voice.

"It's okay, Rems. You're safe here with us. No one's ever going to do that to you again," Scott told him. He tightened his grip on the man, needing to feel him safe and secure in his arms.

"Didn’t like all those strangers…" Remy said quietly. He didn’t want Logan and Scott to think he was a pervert, so he was being very careful. "Wit’ da right men…"

"Rems? You sayin'... sayin' you want that? With us?" Logan felt like all the air had been sucked out of his lungs. How could Remy want that? How could he want to be *used* like that? And how in the hell could he think that he and Scott could do that to him?

Remy felt Logan’s disgust and shock immediately. "N-Non," Remy denied immediately.

"Easy, Remy," Scott said. "Logan's not upset with you. I think he's just... a bit confused... and surprised. Why don't you tell us exactly what it is that you want?"

"Remy don’t want nothin’," Remy said. "Really. Was jus’ an idea."

"What was the idea, pet?" Logan asked, locking down hard on his emotions. He wanted Remy to feel he could tell them anything. This was the first step.

"Jus’ thought that maybe Remy could do dat for you," Remy said very quietly.

"Be our... our party favour?" Logan asked. He had to admit that once he thought about it the idea turned him on.

"Not dat, well not like before… jus’ belong ta you completely," Remy corrected, not sure he was explaining it right. He remembered being embarrassed at cumming again and again during the parties.

"Just the two of us," Scott clarified. "Using you over and over again, however we wanted. Is that it?"

"Maybe when Remy t’inks bout stuff like dat, maybe he don’t wanna t’ink bout them, maybe Remy wants to t’ink bout somethin’ else… someone else…"

"You wanna think about us, don't you?" Scott asked. "When you remember those times you want to be able to remember us touching you like that. You know if we do this, Remy, we'll do it all the way."

Remy’s red on black eyes flashed at Scott uncertainly. "Remy’s clean…"

"Shhh... it's alright," Scott said quickly. "I didn't mean to frighten you, but you know how I get sometimes, especially when your charm gets going. I may not be able to hold back. Are you prepared for that?"

Now Remy smiled at Scott. "Remy can take anythin’," he said proudly.

"I know," Scott smiled back. He looked over at Logan then, anxious to see his reaction to Remy's request.

"I think that’s something we’ll definitely keep in mind," Logan said cautiously. "But not now."

<><><><><><>

Remy wiped the sweat from his forehead and bent back down to his task. He was currently in the garage giving Scott's bike a tune up. He'd overheard him telling Logan that it needed one but he just didn't have the time. Remy had thought it would make a nice surprise for his lover and had set to work. He hadn't realized how hot it would be in the garage and had quickly stripped out of his coat and shirt, leaving him bare-chested. None of the kids were around so he wasn't too worried about it.

He was currently bending over the bike, making his pants ride low on his hips. "Scott doesn’t like anyone touching his bike," Marie said from a few feet away. "Except Logan."

Remy spun around quickly, taken off guard by the girl's presence. He'd been concentrating so hard on the bike he hadn't noticed her come in. "You scared me, cher," Remy chuckled. "You ain't gotta worry about Cyke. He won't mind Remy tunin' her up."

"It’s not Cyclops’s bike I’m really worried or what I wanted to talk to you about" Marie looked Remy up and down and her eyes lingered longest on the collar.

Remy put down the wrench he was holding and picked up a rag. He began cleaning the grease from his hands as he watched Marie. "Den why don' you tell Remy what you came here for so he can get back to de bike?"

"I’m here about Logan and Scott… about their relationship."

"What about it?" Remy asked, tensing. He hadn't missed the way she had failed to mention his name.

"I noticed your collar," Marie said. "Logan was never into that sort of thing before."

"Not to be rude, but how would you know, cher?" Remy challenged calmly. It was true, but the girl didn't need to know that. He knew there had never been anything between Logan and Marie so the girl was simply guessing. At least Remy hoped that was the case.

"He loves Scott," was her defence. "You don’t see Scott wearing a collar."

"Scott ain't dat type of guy," Remy told her. "Scott's like Logan. What goes on between us... it ain't nobody's business but ours. Logan wouldn't like hearin' you talkin' about him like dis."

"I like you Remy, I really do," Marie started. "But Logan is like family to me. I never really did thank you for getting Scott and Logan together. I really appreciate that. They need each other. I think if you want them to be happy together you should leave. You know why they’re keeping you, don’t you?"

"Because dey love me," Remy said, trying desperately not to start shaking. How could she suggest he leave them? They were his whole world now. It would kill him if he had to walk away from them.

"Do they love you as much as they love each other?" Marie asked carefully. "Does Logan look at you like he looks at Scott?"

Remy looked away, unable to meet her eyes. It was true. Logan didn't look at him the way he looked at Scott. There was love in his eyes, yes, but not the soul deep love the man held for Scott. "People don' always love de same," he said softly, offering up any excuse to deny the unthinkable.

"You deserve someone to look at you that way," Marie said gently. "Just like Scott and Logan deserve to build a life together."

"Remy never gon' have dat," Remy whispered. "Closest he ever come been here... now..." He turned tear-filled eyes to look miserably at Marie. "Remy not strong enough to leave dem. Remy take what he can get."

"But ask yourself if it’s fair to them," Marie said simply. "You’re still nineteen, Remy, you’re young like me, but Logan and Scott, they’re old. They’ll want to settle down."

"Remy ain't never been young like you, cher," he laughed darkly. "Maybe Remy wanna settle down. Maybe he tired of being passed around. Logan and Scott, dey good for me. 'Sides, gonna be twenty in a couple weeks anyway. Dat's plenty old enough to settle down."

Marie sighed heavily, shaking her head. "Logan always did have a habit for picking up strays."

Remy bristled at the remark but didn't reply. He reminded himself that Marie was one of Logan's "strays", too. He watched her walk away, his unease growing with every step she took. What if she convinced Logan and Scott that they didn't need him? What if she made them ask him to leave? He felt his stomach knot painfully and his hands started to shake.

<><><><><><>

Remy was watching cartoons in their suite, waiting for Logan and Scott to come home. He didn’t expect them home for another thirty minutes, meaning that he had cracked open a box of fruit loops and was eating them out of the box. He wasn’t naked because still feeling insecure, he was only wearing one of Logan’s large shirts and sweat pants. When the door opened unexpectedly, he stumbled the remote. He changed the cartoons to CNN and hid the cereal box behind his back.

"Hey, Rems, what ya watching?" Scott asked as he walked over to the bed and sat down beside his lover. He leaned over and kissed Remy lightly on the mouth, smiling at the slightly sweet taste. He glanced around for the box but didn't see it and figured Remy must have finished it and tossed it in the trash.

Remy’s eyes snapped towards the television. "Da news," he said quickly, then adjusted the cereal box behind his back. He wanted to act more adult and eating a box of kid’s cereal watching cartoons was not the way to go about it.

"I thought you hated the news?" Scott asked. Remy had been acting funny lately and both he and Logan were puzzled as to why. They'd tried to talk to him about it but he had rebuffed all their attempts. They had decided to simply let it run its course. Either Remy would get over it or he'd talk to them about it.

"Non," Remy said, his eyes flickering back to the screen. "Remy likes… stocks. Yep, da stocks very interesting."

"Right," Scott chuckled. "How about we forget about the stocks and try a little bondage?" Scott knew the joke was bad but he hoped to at least get a smile out of it.

Remy snorted happily, "Bad, Scotty, real bad." He was trying to stuff the cereal box up the back of Logan’s sweater, when the box spilt over the bed.

"What are you hiding?" Scott laughed and pulled Remy forward. He frowned at the cereal box, not understanding why Remy felt the need to *hide* it. "Remy... please... what's going on?"

Remy wrung his hands together, then started to pick up the pieces of cereal back in the box. "Nothin’ really."

"Come on, Rems," Scott pleaded, taking Remy's hands in his and holding them. "Talk to me. Just me. Logan's downstairs and he won't be up for another hour. Please. You know you can trust me."

"Remy can watch the news wit’ you," Remy said desperately, starting to babble. "Don’t have to spend time wit’ da kids and was jus’ watchin’ da cartoons cause I started watchin’ it wit’ da kids and they like it when I can talk wit’ them…"

"Stop," Scott said, putting his hand gently across Remy's mouth. "I'm not angry with you. You can watch anything you want. Really. Okay?"

"Gonna make your favourite for supper," Remy said when Scott took his hand away. He was so desperate to please Logan and Scott so they would keep them around.

Scott sighed and let him go, knowing he wasn't going to get anything out more out of him. He helped pick up the rest of the cereal in silence then sat back on the bed when Remy went to start dinner. He tried to piece together the clues he had so far but he couldn't make sense of it. Remy seemed afraid of their reactions to certain things and he was going out of his way to please them again. Scott had thought that kind of thing was over but apparently he was wrong.

Remy walked out to living room where Scott was sitting on the couch. He sat down on the floor and laid his head on Scott’s lap. "Remy thought some things over and thought maybe he could talk ta ya bout somthin’."

"What is it?" Scott asked. He reached out and stroked Remy's hair, letting the touch calm him.

"Ya know you don’t gotta keep Remy around all the da time," Remy said quietly. He had thought it over and he thought that if Scott and Logan had the option to spend time alone together, then they wouldn’t get tired of him too quickly.

"What?" Scott gasped, his hand stilling. Remy wanted to leave them? He couldn't believe that.

Remy shivered unconsciously, but he told himself he had to go through with this. "If you n’ Logan want time alone together, jus’ let Remy know. Der still is spare beds in da dormitory."

"This is your home," Scott said, unable to think of any other reply. "You belong here. Unless... you need some time away..."

"No!" Remy said immediately. "But… But, Remy can get tiresome on people’s nerves."

"Rems, we love you," Scott told him. "We don't want you to leave."

"Not leave," Remy said, playing with the hem of Scott’s pants. "Jus’ enough to give you and Logan time together. Ya wouldn’t have to worry bout me, jus’ concentrate on Logan. He loves you a lot and… and…" Remy had to stop because his voice was becoming choked up.

"And what?" Scott prompted. He knew whatever Remy was trying to say was the heart of his problem. He needed to know so he could fix it and get his happy young lover back.

"And Remy don’t wanna come in between you n’ Logan," Remy sobbed out.

"Oh Rems," Scott whispered. He slid off the couch to kneel on the floor beside the other man. He pulled Remy into his arms and held him, rocking him back and forth slowly. "You won't come between us. How can you when you're right there beside us? We love you and we want you with us."

"Remy thought dat for a while, kept tellin’ myself dat," Remy sobbed. "But got reminded of my place. Don’t wanna forget dat. Happy ta get anythin’."

"Reminded of your place? Who reminded you of your place?" Scott asked.

"Marie said Remy should go, but I can’t," Remy cried, clinging frantically to Scott. "Remy’ll take anything. Don’t got the strength ta leave. Please don’t make me go… dat’s why though I can jus’ go away for a while when ya get tired of me."

"Marie said... Listen to me, Remy. We don't want you to go. We love you and want you here. Marie doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. Do you hear me?"

But Remy really didn’t hear him. He was too busy trying to convince Scott to let him stay. "Thought I was too old," Remy murmured, "But then thinkin’ you don’t want no boy, so tryin’ ta act like a man. Ya said I was a man now, so tryin’ ta act like it."

When Logan came through the door, he found Remy plastered to Scott, sitting in his lap. The kid smelt terrified like he hadn’t since the first days. "What happened?" Logan demanded.

"Remy just got a little confused," Scott said, trying to diffuse the situation before Logan could get too angry. "He seems to think we want some space. I've been trying to convince him that he's right where we want him."

"Rems, we’ve been through this before, you belong with us," Logan said, sitting down next to his lovers on the couch.

Scott handed Remy over to Logan, ignoring Logan's questioning gaze. "Stay with him until I get back. I've got something I need to take care of real quick."

He left Logan comforting Remy going down the hall with intent on finding Marie. He finds her hanging out with Bobby by the basketball court. "Stay where you fucking are," Scott growled when he sees her. He never swore at the students and he hoped that would reflect exactly how he felt.

Marie froze and cast an anxious glance at Bobby. She had a good idea what Scott was mad about but she still thought she had done the right thing. He and Logan deserved a life together... without Remy.

"What gave you the right to screw with his head?" Scott demanded angrily.

"I was only trying to help," Marie said, startled by Scott's vehemence. "You and Logan belong together. Remy needs to find someone for himself and quit leaching off of you two."

"He’s not leaching!" Scott snapped. "We love him."

"If you love him so much why is he walking around wearing a *dog* collar?" Marie shouted back.

Scott looked around and saw they were alone in this part of the grounds. "You’re old enough to know that relationships aren’t all white picket fences. It’s none of your business what we do."

"You and Logan could have a life together," Rogue pressed, lowering her voice to match Scott's. "You could be happy. Look, we're all grateful for what Remy did, but he's served his purpose. I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth. He needs to move on."

"Move onto what, Rogue? We’re all he has," Scott spat and then sighed heavily. Maybe he could reason with her. "You don’t know what kind of life Remy has had."

"We know he was a whore," Bobby laughed. "He sure dresses like one…"

Scott rounded on the young man, his hand instinctively going to his glasses. "If I ever hear that word come out of your mouth again, you'll be gone from this school. Do you understand me, Drake?"

"It’s what everyone is calling him around the school," Bobby stood his ground. "They even call him that to his face."

"Who does?" Scott demanded. He would put a stop to this immediately. He couldn't believe that the Professor hadn't already. He was going to start with Drake.

"Enough people," Bobby answered. He wasn’t a squealer. "What are people supposed to think? He’s a teenager that moves into with two old guys and suddenly gets all this new stuff."

"He's not exactly a teenager," Scott defended. "Besides, it's nobody's business what Remy does. This is supposed to be a place for mutants to feel safe. *All* mutants. Not just the ones you approve of. You both need to think about that. Marie, I know you didn't mean any harm but you caused it nonetheless. I'd appreciate it if you didn't have any more little talks with Remy. Okay?"

"I won’t," Rogue agreed, moving to stand in between Scott and Bobby. "But Remy deserves to have someone love him as much as Logan loves you. He knows he’s not an equal in your relationship and he’s willing to live with that."

Scott looked away, all too aware of how right Rogue was. Remy loved him with all his heart and he and Logan returned that love, but Scott knew that if it ever came down to a choice, he'd chose Logan without hesitation. "I know," Scott admitted. "But people don't always get what they deserve in this life. He's got us and it's not perfect but it's better than nothing."

"Then he’s the one I feel sorry for," Rogue said, turning and grabbing Bobby’s hand leading him away.

Scott watched her walk away, feeling her words acutely. She was right. Remy did deserve more but he couldn't let him go. He knew Logan felt the same. The Cajun had gotten under their skin.

Remy was literally plastered to Logan when Scott back to the room, but at least he had quieted down. Remy had his face buried against Logan’s neck and Logan was crooning softly to him.

Scott slid into bed beside them and wrapped himself around Remy. "We love you, Rems. Please don't leave us. Just give us a chance and we'll prove how much we love you."

"Used to dreamed ‘bout men like y’all," Remy mumbled against Logan’s skin. "Never leave ya."

Scott snuggled in closer, snaking his arms around Remy and holding him tight. Rogue's words haunted him. Remy deserved so much and he was having to settle for being second best.

<><><><><><>

Sometimes both Logan and Scott could forget that Remy was both a skilled thief and fighter. Remy was starting to become the pet to Logan that Remy always wanted to be. Logan had always thought of Remy as a sweet little thing that would do anything to please him or of the young man who did thing like make card houses with his playing cards, then grin sheepishly when "caught". They said they thought of him as a man, but sometimes they didn’t think or treat him like one.

Professor Xavier had pulled Remy away from watching the children hours ago to work out in the danger room on his own. Now Logan and Scott were watching Remy fight full force for the first time on his own.

It was quite a sight. Both men had to stop themselves from going to his aid but it was obvious that Remy didn't need them. He was holding his own quite well and they were both impressed. Logan began to wonder just how much his boy could handle and began planning a few Danger Room sessions to find out.

They watched as Remy attacked the latest robot with his staff and exploded its head with a charged card. "I just wanted to remind all of you of Remy’s… potential," Charles said, tapping his fingers on the console.

"Yes, Sir," Scott said, his eyes never leaving his young lover. "I think we needed this. I think *Remy* needed this."

"Just don’t let this young man forget what he could be when he’s overwhelmed by what he was," Charles said and then manoeuvred his chair out of the room.

They stood and watched awhile longer, smiling as Remy dispatched the last of his robotic assailants. When he looked up at the control room, they waved down at him, knowing he could feel their pride even from there. "Come on," Logan said. "Let's go collect our boy."

 

END.