Unleashed

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/Remy Le Beau (Gambit)/Scott Summers (Cyclops)

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Written for Nell's X-Men writing contest/challenge.

Summary: Jean is tormenting Scott and driving him away and into the arms of another, even while she tries to draw him closer.


Unleashed
By Creed Cascade and TJ

It’s the people you love who can hurt you the most in this world. They hold that power over you and just because they love you, doesn’t mean they won’t harm you.

Scott loved Jean. He had known that from the very first time he saw her. Everyone else knew that as well. They were the rock the school was built on and models for normality in the unsteady life of a mutant.

Jean was safe. She was everything Scott should have wanted in a life partner. She loved Scott. That was the most important thing. She was also willing to put up with all of his faults and the dark secret that they both knew about, but was always left unsaid. It was something they both acknowledged, and it was only a vague threat looming in the background. At least it had been until Logan came to the school.

Logan had awakened something in Scott Summers that he had tried to keep locked up. The strain been them was supposedly tension over Logan’s lusting for Jean. Logan’s looks were looks of envy… they had to be. So what if they were held just a few seconds too long? What if his hand might linger a touch too long in training? It was all in Scott’s imagination. Logan was a man’s man… the ultimate alpha male.

That was the illusion he built in his mint until it had been shattered with the arrival of one Remy LeBeau. Scott watched as Logan all but prowled after Remy. His head would snap up and follow the kid across the room with an intense look that made Scott shiver inwardly. Jean never looked at him like that.

<><><><><><>

The caress of skin against skin.

Razor burn on his thigh.

Large hands grasping his hips.

Fingers in places they should not… or have never been before.

The gentle lull of sweet male voices.

Sensations he had never felt before.

Scott sat up in the bed abruptly, his heart pounding. "Shit!" he gasped, clutching at his head. He turned and saw Jean perched on the end of the bed with her legs crossed. She was starring at him. He didn’t have to ask. "You were fucking with my head."

Her answer was a smile. "I love you, Scott."

"Quit fucking with my head!" Scott snapped, slamming his fist into a pillow, his eyes itching to burn something.

"Don’t you want me?" Jean asked. Her hand moving up to caress along her neck, slipping down to her neckline and tracing along her cleavage. "It’s been too long…"

Flashes of breasts.

The caress of soft skin and the smell of perfume.

"Get out of my fucking head!" Scott yelled and bolted out of the bed, falling on the floor.

<><><><><><>

The dream is back again, but this time it is more intense. The sensations can be tied to faces now. The moans can be tied to voices. The lilt is familiar... comforting.

"He likes it, cher," Remy said. "Look at ‘im."

"I see the boy likes it a lot," Logan laughed, leaning over to lick the underside of Scott’s cock and ending at its leaking head.

"Please..." Scott begged. The touch felt so real. It answered desires in him he had never wanted to unleash.

"Please what?" Remy teased, now leaning over to lick Scott’s right nipple. When it was wet, Remy used his power to fractionally charge the surface of Scott’s skin.

Scott had always wondered what Remy could do with his gifts when he was intimate with someone.

"Ya want me ta fuck you?" Logan leaned in close and whispered hoarsely. So real, so very real that he could feel Logan’s warm breath on his face. Logan even sniffed him and smiled. Smiled at him without the leer or malice. Smiled at him the way he smiled at Remy.

"I don’t know," Scott gasped. Did he want that?

"C’mon, Scotty," Remy pressed. "Ya gotta want de Wolverine. Seen ya lookin’ at him. Watchin’ him when ya shoulda been watchin’ your woman. Don’t ya love your Jeanie?"

"Don’t bring her into this," Scott hissed, thrashing his head on the pillow. It wasn’t supposed to go this way.

"Why not?" Logan challenged. "Don’t you love her? Doesn’t this involve her?"

"L-Logan?" Scott stammered. "No, I…"

"You’re a selfish bastard!" Remy hissed at him all of the sudden.

"And a pathetic creature," Logan added, now pulling Remy away. Logan kissed his lover passionately and glared at Scott when he pulled away. "Ya actually thought you could compete with Remy? I love him…I’ll never love you."

"Go back to your woman," Remy spat, turning his back on Scott.

Scott woke up with a start, his head aching. He turned onto his stomach and didn’t have to look up to know that Jean was near. "Why?" That’s all he asked.

"Because if I don’t show you the truth, who will?" The voice that had once comforted him now made his stomach curdle. "You can make this all go away, Scott."

"How can I make it go away?" Maybe she was right… just maybe.

"You love me, don’t you?"

"Yes, but…" Scott answered, now cradling his head in his arms. Of course he loved her, but there was so many doubts in his head.

"There can never be any doubt, Scott." Jean’s voice was always so fucking calm. Scott didn’t feel calm. "We decided when we were kids that we loved each other. We’re perfect for each other. Charles needs us."

"What does Charles have to do with this?" Scott mumbled into the pillow. He couldn’t look at her right now.

"You’re like his son," Jean said something they both knew. "It would break his heart if…"

"If what?"

"I don’t have to say it," Jean answered distastefully. "We both know what you’ve been thinking about and I’ve just been using it to show you it can’t work out."

"You don’t have the right…"

"Don’t I?" Jean actually laughed. She laughed at one of his personal fantasies he tried to deny, but that she had dug around in his mind for. She had used his desires and manipulated them for her own purposes.

It wasn’t anything she hadn’t done before…

<><><><><><>

Scott was being haunted.

Jean used his dreams as battleground to torment him. She twisted his own secret wishes to try and bully him into falling back into line.

This morning he had woken up from a dream where he had been forced to watch Logan and Remy making love from the outside of a window. He hadn’t been able to move or beg for them to notice him. He had woken up from the dream hard and found Jean stroking his cock slowly.

"It could all be so easy for you, Scott," she whispered sweetly. "Make love to me."

When he was younger, he always gave in to her. She was the first person to ever touch him sexually and he was so desperate with youthful horniness it had seemed the perfect solution. Jean was the perfect girlfriend and Charles had told him more than once that she would make the perfect wife. This was her way of telling him she was willing to overlook his mental indiscretions if everything went back to normal.

"I don’t want that," Scott blurted out, pushing her hand away.

She didn’t scowl or snap at Scott for his reaction like he thought she would. Instead she did something far crueller, in his opinion. Jean laughed at Scott merrily and dismissed his feelings. "That’s what you said the first time. I didn’t listen to you then, why would I listen to you now? You belong to me, Scott. Don’t forget that."

When Scott merely rolled over and pulled the comforter over his body as a shield, Jean continued. "Never forget that no one else would want you. You’re too needy. I love that in you, but men would never tolerate it. They’d use you, then you’d end up crawling back to me. So let’s just cut out that torture and forget this ever happened. It’s only a matter of time before you beg me to touch you."

<><><><><><>

Jean had a temper that many people didn’t know about. When she was upset, things started to "accidentally" fall off of shelves. Objects had been "accidentally" falling at Scott for the past hour. He’d come into the room to find Jean laid out on their bed and dressed in a brand new silk negligee. The first thought to cross his mind was that the scarlet of the silk set off the highlights in Jean’s hair, not how beautiful she was. Jean picked that up immediately with her gift and held it against him. Scott figured that out when a cut glass vase he’d given her for their last anniversary went sailing by his head.

Jean knew from their very first date that he found men attractive. That’s what happened when you dated a powerful psychic. Scott could never keep any secrets from her and at the time, she had been delighted to know he only wanted a normal life… well, as normal a life as the mutant leader of the X-Men could have. He had honestly responded to her sexually, even if she had used the odd flash of a naked man in his head to keep him interested.

"I can’t help what I am!" Scott yelled out in frustration. "Do you think I want this?"

"I know you want it!" Jean screamed back. "I know what you think when you’re alone."

"There’s no privacy with you," Scott said in defeated tone. "There’s no winning with you because there’s no fight. I didn’t want to be born this way. It’s the same as being born a mutant."

"So what do you want me to do about this, Scott?" Jean challenged from the bed. She had pulled the comforter over her body and was glaring at him. "I can deal with desires, but I won’t deal with you cheating on me!"

"That’s not fair!" Scott snapped back. "You know there’s never been anyone else but you."

"Maybe that’s the problem," Jean smiled at him. Scott hated that particular smile. It meant she was about to have her way. "You don’t know how good you’ve got it. Men are only interested in a quick suck and fuck."

"What are you saying?"

"I’m saying I want you to lose your virginity."

"That’s sick…"

"Shut up, Scott," Jean snapped at him. "I’m serious. Either you go and sleep with a man, experience what your missing, or we’re completely through. Once you experience what it really is, just sex without any feeling, you’ll know how good you have it with me. You’re the kind of man who needs love, not just a meaningless fuck."

"You can’t be serious," Scott protested. It didn’t make sense. Jean was telling him to cheat on her.

"It’s not cheating if you have my permission," Jean corrected, reading his thoughts. "If you don’t do this, then you’ve lost me. If you love me, you’ll do this."

<><><><><><>

Scott was a sensible man who planned everything down to the last detail. Of course he knew that many people called his sensible actions everything from "anal" to "obsessive", but he preferred meticulous. So when the seemingly incompressible decision Jean had made was laid in stone, he had a simple choice. Either he lost his virginity, even as stupid as that sounded, or he would lose Jean. He went about planning this the same way he would plan any mission. First of all, was logistics and he had to figure out where someone would go to have gay sex. It wasn’t like he lived in some hetero bubble without any knowledge of the gay world. He knew the "specifies"… hell, he dreamt about the specifics.

He decided the best location would be a bathhouse. He knew they were anonymous and relatively safe if you stayed away from the seamy ones. He typed "gay bath houses New York" into a search engine and came up with the history of such establishments, but no advertisements right away. That wasn’t what he was looking for and it wasn’t like you could open up the phone book. He had tried and only ended up finding gay bars. So he went to a pay phone and called a list of gay bars. He asked them what "high class" and "safe" bathhouses they recommended. Surprisingly, the men on the end of the line were really sweet after they finished laughing at him good-naturedly. Scott ended up deciding to go with the establishment on the top of his list that had been recommended six times.

<><><><><><>

Scott had a small duffel bag slung over his shoulder as he stood half a block away from the bathhouse. Inside he had packed everything he thought he could possibly use, including condoms, lube, towel, soap, a fresh change of clothes and a spare pair of his glasses. He knew the place was a bathhouse, but he didn’t know what to expect.

The place didn’t look seedy at all and from the outside, it looked almost like a gym. He took a few steps closer to the building. No matter how unreal this situation seemed, it was very real to him. He was about to try and loose his virginity… that didn’t even sound right. Male virginity? Scott shook his head and wondered for the thousandth time at his own sanity.

Scott finally took a deep breath and walked into the bathhouse. It was clean and full of… Scott’s head snapped back as he watched a group of towel-clad men walk down the hall.

"Hello!" the clerk at the desk laughed and waved his hand in front of Scott’s face.

"Um, yeah?" Scott snapped his head back.

"First time, sweetheart?"

Scott actually felt a blush rise on his cheeks. "H-How did you know?" he stammered. What? Did he have virgin plastered on his forehead?

The clerk snickered. "First time here."

"Ah, yeah," Scott agreed as he paid the man cash for his "membership".

"Let me tell you rules," the man offered. "Our members are all here for a fun, safe time. Condoms are provided and you have to use them every time. After every encounter, you are also required to shower with the antibiotic soap provided, smells like crap, but it’s the rules. No violence. Understood?"

"Yes," Scott agreed with a sharp nod of his head. He had paid for the right to be in the bathhouse for eight hours and a room he could spend that time in. He had the choice between a locker, a room or a "nice" room and opted for a nicest room in the place.

"Don’t worry, a pretty boy like you will go over well here," the clerk laughed and handed Scott his room key and a map. "Use the map, sweetie. It’s like a dark maze in there."

"Ah, thanks," Scott muttered and then escaped down the hall. He was taken aback that in the first room he went past, he saw a blowjob in progress with several other men watching.

Scott ended up rushing to his room and fumbling with the key in the lock. He made sure to lock the door behind him, not wanting any unexpected visitors. Scott started to undress and sighed when he got to his already hard cock. "Don’t get used to it…" he muttered, looking down and stroking himself.

Scott liked rules and order. Rules made everything in the world attempt to make sense. So when he had a choice he would follow the rules and that’s why he was showing with the disgusting soap provided by the bathhouse. The soap made his skin itch, so he slathered on his favourite body lotion that had a faint floral smell. So what? It didn’t make him gay… at least that’s what he told himself. He was just a man who liked to take care of himself.

Normally private rooms didn’t have showers like this, everyone just used the communal showers as another place to mess around. At least that’s what the clerk had said when he was explaining the different options. Scott had opted to pay for the best room in the place at over $100 for eight hours.

Scott took a fluffy white towel from the rack and wrapped it around his hips. He looked in the mirror and decided the towel was too small and tried to rewrap it. Finally he gave up. Obviously the towel was meant to be this small. He couldn’t blame it on the poor, seemingly randomly placed cleaning ladies he’d seen around the bathhouse.

He made sure that his glasses were securely in place and had even rehearsed his cover story if anyone asked. He intended to tell them that he just had thing for sunglasses and hope to pass it off for a fetish.

Scott moved outside the room and ducked his head down the hallway. He decided to follow the loud groans as that was probably the best place to meet someone suitable. He still wasn’t sure who exactly was "suitable", but several of the men passing him definitely weren’t. There were all sorts of men here… young, buff men and even older men with beer bellies. After an older, balding man that reminded him of the Professor winked at him, he definitely decided he wasn’t into older men.

Scott ended up walking into a television room that had a large screen television and men throughout the room either masturbating or getting blowjobs. There was no sound from the gay porno playing on the screen, but over the soft music playing in the background, harsh moans were echoing off the walls.

Scott closed his eyes and had to concentrate for a moment as his towel became even smaller. He left the room and headed for the pool. He was leaning against the tiled wall and watching men swim naked. Well, not really swimming, more like showing off and groping each other.

Scott was so intent on watching two men make out that he didn’t notice a large man walk up to him until the man laid a hand on his shoulder. "Hey," the man said.

"Hey," Scott answered a little warily.

"I could give you a bad pick up line like… Is that a snake in your towel or are you happy to see me?" the man said with a teasing smile. Scott snorted softly and smiled a bit. "You have a nice smile."

"And you have a bad sense of humour," Scott answered. The man really was attractive and he at least had a sense humour. He was taller than Scott and built much heavier. The stranger’s eyes were blue and he had a shock of black curls on his head, but not on his buff chest because he probably waxed.

"There’s not much point in beating around the bush," the man shrugged, his hand now massaging Scott’s shoulder. "My name’s Gary. Wanna fuck?"

Scott kind of choked, but had to remember why he was here. He was here to get fucked and go back to Jean. This guy was good looking and offering. "Um, yeah. Okay."

"First time here, huh?" Gary said, leaning in close to whisper to Scott.

"Yeah," Scott nodded dumbly, feeling the man’s body press against his own.

"Let’s go then…" Gary hesitated for a moment. "Want to give me a name?"

"Derrick," Scott answered, now following behind Gary. "Are we going to your room?"

"Yeah," Gary answered and hustled Scott into a room that was much plainer than his own. Gary closed and locked the door behind them once they were in. "Time to take your cherry."

"What?" Scott gasped at Gary’s bluntness.

"You’ve got virgin written all over you, boy," Gary answered and dropped his towel to reveal an angry looking erection. "I top and I think I’ll start with a blowjob, so get on your knees."

Scott hadn’t been expecting a grand romance, but he hadn’t been expecting this either. He wanted at least a little friendliness with a sexual partner. "I changed my mind," Scott announced.

"I don’t think so," Gary growled, stepping in front of the door. "Let me guess, you’re married? I know the type. You’ve finally couldn’t take it anymore and decided to scratch an itch before you go home to the little woman. Well you’re going to get your wish now."

"I said no," Scott growled back, his hand automatically going to his glasses.

"You’re begging to be fucked," Garry laughed. "You think you can hide that desire behind some freakin’ sunglasses?"

Scott was just about to show this asshole that he’d picked the wrong man to bully into sex when there was a loud bang on the door. "I know you’re in there!" someone bellowed.

"Go away!" Garry yelled back. "We’re busy in here!"

"I don’t think so, bub!" the voice Scott now recognized as Logan’s answered. The flimsy lock on the door popped open.

"Logan!" Scott gasped, taken aback to see any of the X-Men here.

Logan stepped into the room, a little towel barely staying on his hips. "That’s right. I’m here."

Before Scott could ask why Logan was here, Gary smacked him hard across the face, sending his glasses skittering onto the floor. "You little asshole, playing the virgin when you’re already owned," Gary snapped, then turned to Logan. "I didn’t know he was taken. He was flaunting everything like a little slut."

Scott knelt on the floor with his eyes shut, groping for his glasses. "Logan, don’t," Scott commanded. He didn’t have to see to know that Logan would gut the man alive for talking to any of his teammates like that.

"You’re very close to losing your cock, asshole," Logan growled in a tone that Scott had only heard him use with Magneto and Sabertooth.

"He’s not worth it," Scott insisted. He was still trying to grope around on the floor for his glasses when he heard a loud thump followed by a long groan. "What’s happening?"

Scott felt a hand on his own and pulled away, but the hand grabbed his wrist. He felt the person turn his palm up and put his glasses in his palm. "That man’ll be walkin’ funny for a while, that’s what’s ain’t up," Logan grunted with amusement in his voice.

Scott slipped his glasses back on and glared at Logan. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" Logan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You’re cheating on Remy?" Scott demanded.

This made Logan chuckle deep in his chest and he pulled Scott to his feet. Scott had to scramble to make sure his towel didn’t fall off.

"Nah, Remy’s here," Logan answered and started to hustle Scott out of the room. "Gotta get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"Back to our room."

"So you and Remy were here… to… be gay?" Scott stammered as he followed Logan down the darkened hallways. They passed several rooms with their doors open, which he had learned were a signal that others were welcome to join in.

Scott’s comments made Logan chuckle again. "A place doesn’t make you gay. We were here to watch over you and have a good time ourselves."

"Whoa… whoa, what the…" Scott spat out, but stopped when Logan pushed him into a room and closed the door behind them.

"Hey der, cher," Remy greeted from his lounging spot on the bed. He was obviously naked under the cotton sheets.

"Look who I found," Logan grinned at his lover. "Got mistaken for his big, bad, butch boyfriend."

"Well, ya are big, bad and butch…" Remy laughed.

"Hey!" Scott cut off their bantering. "Do mind tell me how you figured out I was here?"

"Nothin’ too hocus pocus," Remy explained. "You left a list of bathhouses on your desk. Not very smart if ya ask me."

"Shit," Scott groaned, shaking his head. He suddenly felt weak and headed for the only place he could sit down, the edge of bed. Once there he dropped his head into his hands. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. Now... now Logan and Remy were here and Scott had no idea how he was going to explain all this.

"We know why you’re here, too," Remy pointed out. "Not de safest choice, cher."

"I didn't know where else to go," Scott admitted softly.

"Jeanie been messin’ with your head, hasn’t she?" Logan prodded. He moved up beside Scott and placed his hand on the man’s shoulder. He couldn’t believe that he had once lusted after that woman. Logan hated anyone fucking around with his head and didn’t know how the boy stood for it… well, he knew. Scott Summers didn’t think he was worth more.

"Yeah," Scott said. He was too tired to deny it. It was the truth, after all. "She keeps... showing me things. Trying to make me understand that... this... isn't what I want."

"Isn’t it what you want?" Logan pushed slightly. Now his hand was massaging Scott’s shoulder, working the tense muscles. "Not just the sex, but more?"

"No, I don't just want a casual encounter, but that's all I'm likely to get," Scott said. "It's hard to have anything more with a stranger."

"How ‘bout with a friend?" Remy asked. "Or friends?"

"I don't have any friends that would be willing to do that for me," Scott said without thinking.

Logan couldn’t help it when he cuffed the back of Scott’s head lightly, then ran his fingers through the reddish brown mass. "Hello, boy. Who are ya with and where are we?"

"You guys... you have each other. You don't need me screwing that up," Scott replied. "Besides, you don't really want me that way and you know it."

"Shouldn’t t’ink ya have an answer before ya even ask de question," Remy pointed out. Remy’s hands were ghosting over his own chest now. The truth was he wanted Scott. "Remy an empath and been able to feel everyt’ing. I like ya… a lot. So does my Logan."

Scott reddened as he realized what Remy meant. "I'm sorry," he said, looking down at the floor. Some leader he was, lusting after his own teammates. He was surprised Logan hadn't beaten the crap out of him for it.

"How about we just get down to what we all want?" Logan cut to the chase. "Remy and I want ya, you want us. Solves our immediate problems." Logan slipped his hand into his towel and grasped said ‘problem’ between his legs.

Scott looked up at Logan then over at Remy. He could see the genuine desire, as well as concern, in their eyes. Thinking this was a far sight better than sex with an anonymous stranger, he swallowed thickly and agreed. "Yeah... okay..."

"Sometimes ya just gotta live in the moment," Remy said from the bed, throwing aside the sheet.

"Then I guess you two better show me how to live." With that Scott stood up and turned to Logan. He moved in quickly, pulling the shorter man close and kissing him.

There were some moments in life when everything moved at a surreal pace. Scott knew this was real and yet he couldn’t help comparing this to his dreams. After he was finished kissing Logan, they both started to kiss him. They worked as a team, pulling him deeper and deeper past his fantasies to a place that was all too real and almost frightening.

When they started manoeuvring him onto his hands and knees, he went willingly, spreading his legs wide. He shuddered when Logan settled between them, partly in fear and partly in anticipation. He wanted this. No matter what, he wanted this.

They had prepared him well and Logan’s cock slid into him easily enough. He shuddered when he felt the slow full feeling overtake him. When he’d fucked Jean he’d felt nothing like this. He’d felt like he was forced to perform instead of being taken care of and taken at the same time.

"Oh fuck," Logan moaned when his cock slid all the way inside. Scott was tight and hot and felt incredible on his cock. Pulling back slowly, Logan slid forward again, impaling the man and wrenching a groan from both of them.

"Please, please…" Scott started to chant even as he held onto his glasses with a death grip.

"Close yer eyes, cher," Remy said as he moved to take the glasses away. "You can trust us. We'll take care of you." He didn't want Scott to have to concentrate on anything other than what they were making him feel. He could tell from the way Logan was moving that he was close to cumming and he wanted Scott to be able to enjoy it.

Scott let Remy take his glasses away. It was the first time he had ever made love without that safety net. Jean always insisted that he keep them on. That small thought of Jean was enough to stave off his own orgasm even as he felt Logan cum inside him.

"I need more…" Scott begged in a breathy moan.

"We gon' give you more, cher," Remy assured him. "Remy real good wit' his mouth. Make you feel like you flyin'."

"No, I want you to fuck me," Scott insisted, trying to fuck himself on Logan’s softening cock. He was so desperate for that full feeling again he wanted to scream. "I don’t know if I’ll ever get this again. I need…"

"Easy, lover," Remy interrupted as he moved around to take Logan's place. "We know just what you need." He slid in easily and started to fuck the other man. He didn't waste time on niceties, simply setting a rhythm destined to get both of them off. He could feel Scott writhing on his cock and thrusting back. It was hard to imagine this man never allowing himself to feel this again.

Scott was so close to the edge that it wasn’t long before he was cumming and spurting over the bedding. When he collapsed onto his stomach he felt Remy go to pull out even though he hadn’t cum yet himself. "No, please… I want you to keep fucking me until you cum."

"Jesus, cher..." Remy moaned. "You sure? Don' wanna hurt you none."

"Consider it an order," Scott made an attempt at a joke in a shaky voice, but pushed his hips up.

Remy groaned when Scott pushed his hips back. He slid his aching cock back inside and began to fuck him again. He had tightened up a bit in the few seconds Remy had been out of him and the added pressure felt wonderful. Remy knew he wouldn't last long and he concentrated on enjoying it.

Logan watched with rabid attention as he Remy took control and fucked Scott. He loved watching his lover like this. For whatever reason, in their relationship he was always on top, but Remy insisted it was meant to be that way between them. The two younger men were beautiful together, especially when Remy arched his back and came.

"Damn, but you're beautiful," Logan whispered as he watched them collapse in a sweaty heap on the bed. // And if you think this was a one time thing, you've got another think coming, Scooter. //

 

END