Title: To Be Warm Again

Author/pseudonym: Kat Sanders

Fandom: Marvel (X-men)

Pairing: Wolverine/Gambit

Rating: NC-17

Archive: all

E-mail address for feedback: katsanders@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: none

Disclaimers: I don't own them. I just play with them every so often. I'm not making any money and I don't have any money - don't sue. If you are underage - go away.

Summary: Remy feels so cold after getting back from Antarctica. Maybe Logan can warm him up.

 

To Be Warm Again

By Kat Sanders

The motorcycle pulled into the parking lot in front of the warehouse. There was a discrete sign in the corner of the door proclaiming that all are welcome to Club Desire. The motorcycle's engine was cut off and the man ran his fingers through his wind blown hair. He dismounted, his black trench coat catching on the handlebars. He swore and unhooked his coat. It just hadn't been his night, week, month - lifetime.

He was cold. It was the end of spring, warm during the day and chilly at night, but he was freezing the inside out. Had been since his sojourn to Antarctica. He didn't know if he would ever thaw. And even on the rare occasion he didn't feel physically cold, his heart was a block of ice. And it hurt. He strolled up to the door and tapped on the window. A face peered through the window, accessing him. Slowly, the door opened and a big, hairy bouncer smiled down at him. He produced his driver's licenses and a twenty-dollar bill. The bouncer took the license and the twenty, stepped back inside the club. The bouncer handed Remy back his licenses and patted Remy on the back as he passed him.

Remy glanced back at the bouncer and shrugged. He wasn't here for pleasantries. He was here to lose himself. Remy passed through another doorway and the music hit him hard. It was a loud pounding beat that could be felt through his whole body. Remy's skin jumped with the rhythm. His mind lost all coherent thought as he moved to the dance floor. Remy swayed to the beat, his soul getting as lost in the music as the rest of him.

Another motorcycled roared into the parking lot and parked next to the first one. Logan dismounted, walked past the first motorcycle and laid his hand on its engine. It was warm to the touch but not hot. Remy had been here for at least a half an hour but not much longer. Logan bared his teeth. His prey was close.

Logan walked up to the door and rapped hard on the window. The bouncer peered out the window and slowly opened the door. Logan ripped the door out of the bouncer hand and growled. The bouncer backed up against the wall and stared at Logan. Logan walked past without giving the bouncer a second glance.

Logan advanced through the next doorway and surveyed the dance crowd. He located his prey in the middle of the dance floor, oblivious to anything but the music. Logan grinned and stalked to the bar. He leaned against the bar and ordered a bottled beer. He turned his back to the bar and watched Remy dance.

It was grace and light. Remy was totally in the music. His body swayed to the beat as the other dancers passed around him. Dancers surrounded him, and yet he was alone. Logan finished his beer and sat the bottle on the bar. He stalked through the dancers and stopped in front of Remy.

Logan stared at the man in front of him. Remy opened his eyes as he felt the presence in front of him. His eyebrows rose as he recognized his teammate. He stopped dancing to peer down at Logan. Logan lifted his hand to Remy's face and brushed away the tears he found there. Remy covered Logan's hand with his own hand lifted it to his lips and laid a soft kiss in the palm. Remy dropped Logan's hand, before he turned and walked away from him.

Logan followed Remy out the door and into the night air. Remy mounted his bike, and pulled away into the traffic. Logan hopped on his bike, and followed Remy. They raced through the streets, until the city's lights were far behind them. As they approached the mansion they called home, Remy took a side street. Logan followed Remy down the winding road until they came to a small shack in the midst of a clearing. Remy stopped his bike, sitting there watching as Logan pulled up beside him. Logan shut off his bike and stared at Remy until he did the same.

Remy flinched under Logan's gaze. He dismounted from his bike, hurried up the steps of the shack, and unlocked the door. Logan followed Remy onto the porch before pulling the tall body into his embrace. Remy let out a sigh as he felt Logan's arms wrap around his thin frame. He closed his eyes, relaxing, savoring the feel of another's skin against his own. It had been so long, so lonely.

Logan tightened his embrace as he felt Remy relax. He lifted Remy into his arms before entering the door of the shack. Logan surveyed the room, his eyes falling on the dilapidated bed in the corner. He gently laid Remy on the bed. Remy looked up at him warily. Logan smiled gently and brushed Remy's forehead with a kiss. Remy smiled for the first time that night.

Logan kissed Remy lightly on the lips before turning and surveying the rest of the room. There was a small kitchenette in the far corner with a small table next to the refrigerator. On the opposite wall was a fireplace. Before the fireplace sat a couch that had seen better years. Logan walked over to the fireplace and lit the wood already in it. In just a few minutes, there was a roaring fire to take the chill out of the late night air.

Logan turned when he heard the scuffle of boots on the other side the room. He watched as Remy slowly slipped his trench coat off his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Remy sat down on the side of the bed, sled his boots off, and kicked them under the bed. Remy pulled the cover down the bed and climb under them. He looked over at Logan and gave him a small smile.

Logan dropped his leather jacket onto the floor, before toeing off is boots. He slipped his t-shirt over his head and dropped that on top of his jacket. He gave Remy a questioning look as he reached for the button on his jeans. Remy smiled slightly and nodded. Logan unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and walked naked over to the bed. Remy scooted closer to the wall and lifted the covers in invitation.

Logan pulled Remy off the bed to stand in front of him. He unbuttoned Remy's shirt, slipped it off his shoulders, and threw it onto the floor with the rest of the clothes. Logan ran his hands down Remy's chest to his stomach, stopping just above the top of Remy's leather pants. He tugged at the button until it came undone. Logan gently lowered the zipper on Remy's pants, the back of his fingers lightly grazing Remy's silk clad erection.

Remy grasped, his body arching into the caress. His hand flew to Logan's shoulder using them to hold himself steady. His knees weakened further as Logan continued the caresses to Remy's hard erection. Logan captured Remy's neck with his free hand and pulled him down for a soul-devouring kiss. Remy groaned as Logan's tongue played havoc with his mouth.

Remy leaned into the kiss, dislodging both of Logan's hands as he wrapped himself around Logan's body. Logan wrapped his arms around Remy's waist, sled his hands inside Remy's pants, and slipped them off his hips. The pants pooled around Remy's feet, and their naked bodies pressed against one another, pulling loud moans from both participants.

Logan lifted Remy and placed him on the bed before crawling onto the bed himself. Remy smiled up at Logan before pulling the hard body against him. Logan leaned down, licked Remy's bottom lip before exploring Remy's mouth with his tongue. Remy moaned and arched up into Logan's body, feeling their erections come into contact.

Logan broke the kiss and trailed his lips down Remy's chin, over his neck, and down to his chest. Logan licked a path to Remy's right nipple, circling it before gently sucking it into his mouth. Remy moaned, grabbing Logan's head, trying to force his mouth closer to his nipple. Logan smiled around the nipple in his mouth before giving it a gentle tug with his teeth.

Remy felt like he was going to explode. His whole body felt surrounded by fire. His sweat dripped like melting ice. Remy was in awe. Logan's warmth fueled his own rise in temperature. His hands ran down Logan's sweat covered back to grasp Logan's ass and dragged their erections together.

Logan groaned and licked a path from Remy's right nipple to his left nipple. He surrounded the nipple in the wet heat of his mouth before sucking hard. Remy cried out in pleasure as he felt the gently nips and hard sucks of Logan's mouth and teeth. Logan released Remy's nipples to nip and lick his way down Remy's chest to his stomach and the small button there.

Remy cried out as Logan fucked his belly button with his tongue. Logan licked around the belly button before moving on to lick his way down the trail of hair on Remy's abs. Logan lifted his head from Remy's body to look at his face. Remy's eyes were closed, his head thrown back, his body throbbing under the pleasure of Logan's tongue.

Logan smiled as Remy moaned in disappointment as he felt Logan's mouth leave his body. Remy looked down his body to see Logan watching him. Remy licked his lips and smiled at Logan. Logan moved down, and licked Remy's erection from base to tip. Logan watched as Remy arched off the bed at that touch.

Logan swallowed Remy's erection in one swallow. Remy screamed, his erection pulsing in Logan's throat. Logan suck hard as he gently pushed one finger into Remy's ass. Remy moaned and pushed back onto Logan's finger. The rhythm picked up as Logan gently introduced a second and then a third finger in Remy's ass, stretching the tight hole as wide as he could.

Remy moaned and begged incoherently as Logan's finger left his ass and Logan's mouth left his erection. Logan knelt up between Remy's legs, lifting his ass onto his lap. Logan positioned his erection at the entrance of Remy's ass. He leaned forward and captured Remy's mouth before slowly entering Remy's ass.

Remy moaned around Logan's tongue as his ass stretched to accommodate Logan's erection. Logan gently rocked back and forth in Remy's ass while trapping Remy's erection between their bodies. Logan moaned as he felt Remy tighten the muscles in his ass. They rocked together harder and faster.

Remy broke their kiss and latched onto Logan's shoulder with teeth and tongue. Logan howled as he felt the pain/pleasure of Remy's teeth breaking the skin in his shoulder. Logan pounded into Remy's ass as he reached between their slick bodies, finding and masturbating Remy's hard cock.

Remy screamed as his orgasm overtook him, and his pleasure spilled between their bodies. Logan howled out his own pleasure as he felt Remy's ass clutch his erection in its steel grip. They rocked together as Logan spilt his pleasure in Remy's body.

As their bodies slowly stopped pulsing in pleasure, Logan gently pulled out of Remy's ass. He stretched out next to Remy, and pulled him into his arms. Remy settled down with his head on Logan's chest. As he started falling asleep, Remy heard three soft words as they fell from Logan's lips.

"You're mine now!"

 

END