Title: Time Off

Author: Lady Bethia

Series:

E-Mail: lady_bethia@yahoo.com.

Pairings: Logan/Remy

Rating: NC17

Warnings: Sexual content.

Disclaimers: The X-Men are not mine. I am making no profit from this story. The song used in this is SO ALIVE by Love and Rockets.

Summary: Logan and Remy decide to get away from the mansion for a little while. And at Logan's apartment Remy discovers that Logan is more interesting than he thought.


Time Off
by Lady Bethia


Remy was comfortably stretched out on Logan's couch waiting for him to come back with food. He hit the play button on the remote control to start the movie that he had picked out of the video cabinet he had found. He hadn't even bothered to look at the title. He figured that it couldn't be too bad. Logan tended to like the same movies that he did. But to his surprise the movie that started was a porno film. And it appeared to be a gay men's film at that. "Homme, you be keepin' secrets from Remy." He said with a chuckle and decided to keep watching it to see what Logan would do when he got back.

Logan opened the door and came into the living room with his arms full of Chinese take-out and beer. Going into the kitchen, he placed the food down on the end of the island in the kitchen. "Gumbo what the hell are you watchin'?" Logan said as he turned around and saw the movie that the kid had playing.

"Dere was nothin' on de TV. So, Remy pick one of your tape at random. You have interesting taste in porno Homme, non." Remy cocked his head to the side and smirked.

"I have just about any type of movie in there that you could want. The Disney's are on the bottom shelf kid." He suggested as he tried to salvage his dignity.

"Now get out here Gumbo and get your food, I aint going to dish it out and serve it to ya whelp." Logan growled.

Taking that as an invitation, Remy stood and stretched with all the feline grace that he could as he stood up and removed his T-shirt. He was hot because of the movie and Logan's alpha male presence was making him even hotter. Walking over to Logan he said, "But Remy can, Homme." He purred opening up his empathy so he could feel Logan.

Logan stared at Remy in surprise. He then turned and saw what was on the TV. The older man in the movie was pumping his long hard dick in and out of the beautiful ass of a good looking young man on his knees. Logan noted that the young man even looked like Remy. Quickly Logan turned back to Remy, and was over whelmed as he saw and smelled Remy approaching him. Remy was excited and Logan didn't need his enhanced senses to see or feel it.

"What?" Was all that Logan could say as Remy moved up close to him and brushed a gentle hand across his crotch.

I don't know what color your eyes are, baby,
But your hair is long and brown.
Your legs are strong, and you're so, so long.
And you don't come from this town.

Logan went from semi erect to painfully hard in a matter of seconds. Remy just smiled at him as he felt Logan's response to his touch.

It had been a long time since he had had a lover. Logan growled and wrapped his large hand around the back of Remy's head and neck as he pulled him into a passionate kiss. He pressed Remy's back up against the island. He stroked Remy's chest with his free hand as he slowly moved it down to his pants. Gently, he rubbed and pressed against Remy's crotch. Remy closed his eyes and whimpered in response. With that reaction, Logan popped his claws on his left hand and began cutting off Remy's pants.

My head is full of magic, baby,
And I can't share this with you.
I feel I'm on a cross again, lately,
But there's nothing to do with you.

When Logan had finished cutting off his pants, Remy placed both of his hands on the island and lifted himself up as Logan started licking and biting his neck. Logan then started trailing down Remy's chest with his tongue following his golden red chest hair. He moved left and then right licking each nipple once with a quick flick of his tongue. Remy's hips pumped forward and touched Logan's throat leaving a drop of pre cum.

I'm alive, so alive.
I'm alive, so alive.

"You in a hurry Remy?" Logan breathed out gently as he starting licking Remy's navel.

"OH! Logan, if dis Cajun knew you could do dis to him, he would have stole into your room long ago." Remy moaned.

Logan just chuckled and moved down Remy's belly following the trail of soft fine auburn hair leading to his cock. Remy was impressively long and silky smooth. But Logan decided to continue the teasing. He nuzzled the hair surrounding the base of his new lover's cock. He liked the thought of that.

Your strut makes me crazy
Makes me see you more clearly.
Oh, baby, now I can see you.
Wish I could stop,
Switch off the clock,
Make it all happen for you.

Remy grabbed Logan by the hair with both hands and began begging him in French to suck him.

"I'll get there when I'm good and ready Remy." Logan declared. Logan then pulled back and picked Remy up, carrying him into the bedroom.

Remy caught his breath and said, "Logan you have too much clothes on, Cher." Then Remy's very clever thief's hands pulled Logan's shirt up as he tried to take it off. He desperately wanted to feel the taunt well muscled chest and back of the Wolverine, the alpha to his beta.

I'm alive, so alive.
I'm alive, so alive.

Logan placed Remy down on the bed and let him remove the offending shirt. He bent down and took off his own pants. Remy was very intrigued to see that Logan went commando. But then his attention was captured by Logan's hard cock. It was longer and thicker than Remy had expected. He reached out to touch him when Logan grabbed his hand and then the other one. "Your mine tonight boy." Logan growled at him with a very possessive tone as he placed both of Remy's hands in one of his. He then reached into his side table and pulled out a silk tie. He bound Remy's hands above his head to the head board.

I don't know what color your eyes are, baby,
But your hair is long and brown.
Your legs are strong, and you're so, so long.
And you don't come from this town.

"What you doin' Logan? Remy not go any where." He pleaded. He lifted his head and glanced down the bed where Logan was crawling up toward him like a feral beast with golden eyes. Logan's mouth was open and he was breathing deeply through both his nose and mouth like he was not only smelling Remy but tasting him on the air.

My head is full of magic, baby,
And I can't share this with you.
I feel I'm on top again, baby,
That's got everything to do with you.

Wolverine could smell the fear, excitement and pheromones pouring off of Remy. `He is mine' was all that was running through Wolverine's brain. As he moved forward, he stroked Remy's leg from ankle to upper thigh. Remy was fully erect and more pre cum was dripping from his cock.

"Please Mon Ami, Please. Fuck me you bastard." He cried out to his lover as he threw back his head and closed his eyes. He could feel so much need, so much desire and so much possessiveness. Remy could not believe that the great Logan, the Wolverine, the loner was his lover now. "I want you so much. I need you mon ami. Remy need someone to belong too. Remy not wanted in so long." He confessed desperately to Logan after feeling what Logan felt. He then let Logan feel his needs. "Please."

I'm alive, so alive.
I'm alive, so alive.

Logan went the rest of the way up to Remy's head and took him a deep passion filled kiss. He then untied his hands and took him in his arms. "You are mine for as long as you want me Remy. I have never felt anything so right in all my long jaded life."

That's got everything to do with you.

Logan rolled on top of Remy and began rubbing himself hard against him. In a matter of moments, Logan and Remy came together crying out each others name. Logan pushed himself up to look down on his lover. The look on Remy's face was angelic as far as Logan was concerned. He had never had a lover be so blatantly enamored of him.

Stroking Remy's face, he asked, "I need to be inside of you, Remy?"

"Oui." Remy whispered.

Logan reached down for Remy's legs as he knelt up. Taking his lover legs, he placed them on his shoulders. He reached down and wiped some of the come from their bellies onto his fingers and began to gently opened Remy.

Remy began to writhe in pleasure calling out in French.

Logan took his cock in hand and placed the come covered member at Remy's entrance and slowly pushed in. "God, you're so fucking tight!" He yelled. He thrust all the way in on the fourth push. "Ahhh. Grrrrrowl!" Came the noises from Logan.

Moans of pure pleasure were all that escaped Remy's lips, until; Logan captured them in a soul devouring kiss.

Logan and Remy thrust at each other at a frenzied pace that only lasted a few minutes. Both men were to far gone for it to last. Suddenly, Logan and Remy both went rigid and screamed.

Logan pulled out and fell down beside his mate completely exhausted due to the emotional over load caused by Remy's empathy. "You're mine now and I aint ever letting you go ever." He whispered as he wrapped his body around Remy from behind.

"I am yours forever mon amour. Bien." Remy purred as he fell asleep in Logan's arms, happy and fulfilled like never before.

Logan did not last much longer and when he fell asleep it was peaceful with good dreams instead of nightmares.



END