THE PRETENDING GAME

Author: Summer

Fandom: X-Men the movie

Pairing: Logan/Scott

Rating: NC-17 for slash m/m

Disclaimer: X-Men belong to their respective owners.

Feedback: summerjoy4@yahoo.com

Date: 05/16/04

Summary: While Magneto attacks the school, Mystic traps Logan with a pretending game of her own, until Scott arrives and shows that the real one's better than the decoy.



THE PRETENDING GAME
By Summer
****************


The attack went on quickly and silent. Logan was the only adult left in the school and Magneto got him in one single shot of drug before the feral mutant ever had a chance to leave his room. He fell back on his bed, trying to catch up but failing. His nervous system was fighting the drug with all his healing abilities but the dose was too strong, even for him.

Mystic materialized by Magneto's sides.

"Security systems are down," she simply said.

"Good," Magneto approved. "See what I told you? The drug works, even on him."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"Don't worry, Wolverine, your precious kids are safe," Magneto said. "I just need some data dear Xavier hides in this computer of his. Mystic, dear, he's all yours. Play well and don't damage him. I could use him later. Have fun."

Mystic only smiled. She'd have fun. A lot of fun. The feral mutant had always attracted her and now he was her plaything. She shut the door after Magneto had departed and kneeled by the bed so her blue face was only a few inches from Logan's. The mutant could feel but couldn't move, let alone fight.

"So Wolverine, under which form would you like me to fuck you?" she asked. "This one?" She shifted into Marie's lovely face. "Or perhaps this one?" Now she was Jean. Her hand came to stroke Logan's chest and slid lower, grabbing his privates through the material of his sweatpants. "Like it, uh? Like her?"

Logan kept telling himself she wasn't Jean but his cock reacted in spite of his will and he hardened. Mystic laughed and kept stroking him until she shifted into another form. "I'm a tease," she whispered in her new form. "A cold shower after..." but she stopped dead when she saw Logan appreciated her new form and was now moaning under her ministrations. Mystic's eyes went wide and she laughed again.

"My!" she exclaimed in her new form. "Who could have guessed that? Big bad Wolverine likes guys?"

She had shifted into Scott's form, thinking this would freeze Logan dead but she earned exactly the opposite. Logan was turned on. Scott with his beautiful, chiselled face. Scott without his visor. Schott with beautiful eyes like Logan had never seen them.

"So you like Summers? Interesting," Mystic purred. She released his engorged cock and bent to lick his lips. Logan closed his eyes. The drug made him forget everything but the time being and the time being was Scott making love to him. Of course he knew it wasn't the actual Scott but he knew, too that it would never happen so right now he was ready to be satisfied with a decoy, even a dangerous one like Mystic. She thought she was humiliating him but indeed, she was giving him what he had always wanted.

Mystic's tongue ran over Logan's lips. She had even managed to mimic Scott's scent and Logan was turning wild. He parted his lips and Mystic sank her tongue into the moist cavern, invading it, claiming him until they were both breathless. When Mystic released him her face was still Scott but her eyes were her own, betraying her desire.

"Summers doesn't know what he's missing," she said in a hoarse voice. Logan didn't answer. She shifted her eyes back but this time she created a visor, hiding her gaze.

"I'll make you beg, Wolverine," she promised.

Logan hoped so. Desire was burning in his blood and his cock had painful throbs. He heard sounds and muffled cries away but his will was gone. All he could do was to lay down on his bed and let Mystic/Scott doing whatever she wanted to him.

She undressed him in a single motion, pulling down his sweatpants and leaving him naked and vulnerable. She backed a few paces away and smiled, hands on her hips.

"My, what a beautiful sight!"

"You could reciprocate," he whispered.

Her cat-like smile widened and she shifted from a full-dressed Scott form to a very naked and very aroused Scott form. Logan's hands reached to grab her, to stroke Scott's body but she wouldn't let him and he was unable to get up.

She seized his hips and pulled him on the floor, making him kneel on the carpet while his upper body was resting on the bed. She took a leather belt in the closet and fastened his hands. Then she took another belt and fastened his bounded hands to the bed. All the way down her naked body was brushing against Logan's and they were both hard and panting when she was done.

"I guess you've lube somewhere?" she asked. "I wouldn't like to hurt that beautiful ass of yours," she purred, patting the object of her concern.

"Bathroom," Logan growled between clenched teeth. Boy, she was really going to do it. Somewhere in Logan's brain a voice was screaming he'd better break his bounds and flee but his body's claim was stronger and Logan gave up.

Once Mystic got the little jar of vaseline she coated her fingers and gently probed Logan's entrance. He was hot and tight and Mystic laughed.

"You can't guess how I enjoy shifting into a male form. It's all about power of cock."

"You can pretend you've a cock but it takes a man to use it well," Logan bashed her.

He earned a hard slap on his ass and a second finger sliding inside him. The combined action made him moan.

"So you're into a bit of pain?" Mystic asked, teasing him with a few more slaps, not hard enough to hurt. "Tell me, Wolverine, is it a first for you? I mean, being fucked? Or did Summers already been there?"

"Go to Hell!" Logan replied before moaning again.

Mystic laughed. "I think I've my answer. Never been there."

Logan didn't answer. He kept moving now, Mystic's fingers going in and out, sending waves of pleasure to his cock but not enough to make him come.

"Beg me, Wolverine," she whispered in his ear with Scott's voice, Scott's scent and a new twist of fingers. "Beg me like you'd beg him and I'll give you all that you need."

Logan would have liked to resist but the urge pulsing within his body was too strong to be ignored.

Neither him nor Mystic noticed the sudden brush of cold air.

"Fuck me, Scott, I beg you," Logan surrounded.

But Mystic had frozen. Her lovely Scott-form shifted back to her own, the deep blue skin and the orange eyes. She was looking at the door and so did Logan.

Scott was there. And it was obvious he had heard Logan's begging and seen Mystic in his own, naked form. Mystic jumped onto him. Scott hit her hard enough to kill her would have she been a human woman. She rolled on the floor, got up into a swift motion but didn't engage a fight. Whatever she saw on Scott's face told her to leave quickly before the younger mutant could react.

"I leave him to you!" she said leaving in a rush.

Scott slammed the door shut and locked it. He turned around the bed and bent over Logan's naked body.

"So you're all turned on by this decoy, Logan? Wouldn't you prefer the original?"

He slid his hand between Logan's stomach and the torn sheet and Logan gave him room enough to wrap his hand around his throbbing cock. He pumped just twice, eliciting shivers of pleasure in Logan's body. The feral mutant couldn't believe Scott was doing this to him. He couldn't mistake the scent that reached his nostrils. Scott was deeply aroused. He had been aroused the moment he had entered the room. His hand slid to Logan's ass and teased the lubbed opening.

"Seems we're all ready," Scott whispered in Logan's ear, his warm breath tickling it before his lips came to nibble it. "Do you want me, Logan?"

Logan could only nod, his voice was too hoarse to let him speak even a yes.

Scott quickly undressed, sending his X-Men jumpsuit away. He was going commando under it and his cock was iron-hard. Feeling Logan's gaze on his body, Scott gently laughed.

"Never guessed a drug could make you all submissive, Logan. Unless it isn't the drug but the real you?"

His finger was still teasing Logan's opening while he was talking and all the older mutant could do was to moan aloud.

Logan was too aroused, too far gone on the way of desire to care about Scott's teasing. Tomorrow he's feel humiliated by his submission first to Mystic then to Scott but right now all he wanted was to be fucked. Scott was breathing hard while kneeling behind him. He seized Logan's hips, the tip of his cock brushing against Logan's opening.

"Fuck. Me." Logan breathed.

"My pleasure," Scott said.

He pushed against Logan and entered all the way down, burying himself to the hilt. When the tip of his cock hit Logan's sensitive inner tissues, the older mutant nearly came but Scott wrapped his hand at the base of the other mutant's cock, using his finger as a cock ring.

"Not yet, Logan. Not yet," Scott whispered.

He thrust a few times, keeping his fingers still, until he allowed Logan a single stroke on his cock while he buried himself deeper. Logan nearly cried out for relief.

"Lemme come!" he begged.

"Not yet!" Scott panted, thrusting more quickly.

Logan was losing their game of will, totally surround to Scott. He submitted to the younger mutant, leaving him drive him wild with need, his cock hitting again and again the sensitive spot deep inside him, his fingers circling Logan's cock, preventing him to come.

The pressure was building more strongly into Logan and he felt on the verge of a powerful flood of pure pleasure when Scott broke contact, withdrawing.

"No!" Logan begged, frustrated by the sudden loss.

But Scott surprised him. He thrust inside with all he had while his hand wrapped around Logan's cock and pumped hard. The sudden simultaneity of sensations was too much for Logan. He came all the sudden, spilling semen in thick ropes while his body was caught into a frantic rhythm. Pleasure assaulted him, overwhelming every nerve of his body. Waves of intense pleasure were taking birth in his lower stomach, spreading in his whole body and making him come again and again. The sensation of Scott coming inside him and filling him with his semen deepened the pleasure and Logan breathed hard, seeking for one last wave that came in force, leaving him as weak as a kitten.

Scott withdrew but only to collapse on top of him, breathing hard. He managed to free Logan's hands from their leather bounds and make him lie down on the bed. They rested side by side a few minutes, catching their breath. Then Scott turned on his side and looked at his lover. He read in his eyes the effects of the drug were gone and he briefly tensed, not knowing how Logan would react now he was himself again.

But Logan surprised him. If his hazel eyes were unreadable, which made Scott unease, his motion couldn't be mistaken. He reached out to bring Scott closer and brushed their lips together almost shyly. Scott didn't miss the call and parted his lips, letting Logan's tentative tongue explore his mouth, stroking his tongue before their kiss deepened. Logan rolled over Scott, trapping him under his muscled body and they kissed like if it were to be no tomorrow.

A knock on the door made them part.

"Logan? You okay?" Ororo's voice asked.

"Fine." Logan managed to reply while Scott and him were rushing into their clothes.

Logan didn't bother for underwear and put a pair of jeans and a tee shirt on while Scott slid back in his black leather jumpsuit. While he opened the door, Logan hoped that nothing on his face would betray a glimpse of the intense experience he had just gone through.

"Mystic shoot him with a drug," Scott explained when Ororo rose her delicate brows. "I was just... shaking him awake!"

"You fine?"

Logan nodded. "Fine. You need me?"

"No," Ororo gently smiled. "Everything's okay now. Kids are still asleep. Where's Mystic?"

"Gone. Couldn't catch her," Scott explained.

Ororo nodded with concern. "You look deadly tired. Jean stayed in town but if you're in need of medical care, I can..."

"No!" Logan exclaimed. "No," he said more softly. "Thanks. I'm fine. Just a bit tired. I just need a night of sleep."

"Good. Scott, you don't look better."

"I'll be okay."

Ororo left them with a thoughtful gaze and Logan shut the door, resting against the wooden panel. He sighed in relief.

"You think she guessed?" Scott asked.

"Nope. Unless she has an enhanced sense of smell," Logan replied.

Scott sighed in turn then said, "Logan, about what happened..."

The older mutant tensed and tried to prepare himself for the words of rejection. But Scott surprised him.

"I don't want you to think I did that to humiliate you. I mean, I know how touchy you are..."

"I'm not touchy!" Logan protested with patent insincerity.

Scott jumped on it. "So you okay to agree it was just a kinda...game?" Seeing Logan wasn't reacting, Scott came closer and gently ran the back of his fingers on Logan's sideburn. "When I saw you like this, and that bitch ready to... to steal that from you with my form, I was ready to kill her. Did you ever wonder why I was always so aggressive with you, Logan, or did you buy it was all about Jean?"

Logan cleared his throat. "Once or twice, I smelled pheromones when we were alone but I never thought... I never allow myself to think about it."

Scott smiled. "Can't hide from you, can I?"

"Nope," Logan replied. "You can't." He brushed his lips against Scott's. "Right now, you can't."

"Do it to me," Scott gently said. "Do to me what I did to you. You seemed to quite enjoy it."

"Don't give me too much power over you, Scott," Logan whispered in a husky voice. "I could enjoy it. I could tease you beyond your imagination."

They were embraced now and their renewed desire was pulsing in their bodies.

"Do it," Scott said. He undressed and lay down on the bed. "I'm all yours."


THE END