Title: Taming Obsession

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/Remy LeBeau (Gambit)

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback: creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites: http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Remy thinks he can tame his obsession over the Wolverine after one encounter.



Taming Obsession
By Creed Cascade and TJ


Remy flipped the ace of spades between his fingers quickly. He was perched in a tree watching the Wolverine chop wood. The school didn't even need wood, but the Professor said it calmed him down. So there he was, chopping wood out back, sweating in the evening sun with his shirt off. Isolated and pissed off enough that no one else would dare go near him. The big man had gotten into another row with Cyclops over Jean Grey.

Personally, Remy couldn't see what the man saw in her. She had a nice rack, sure, but she wasn't leaving her boy scout for anyone. Especially not for someone as unpredictable as this man. And that very unpredictability was what drew Remy to him. He loved danger and no one was more dangerous than the Wolverine.

Logan had picked up Remy’s scent a while back, but hadn't stopped working. He smirked to himself noticing that the damn kid was moving towards him in the treetops. Scarring the shit out of the Cajun seemed like a good idea. He whirled around and pitched the axe directly at the tree Gambit was sitting in. The axe logged in the branch, just between Gambit’s legs.

"Hey!" Remy shouted, grabbing hold of a nearby branch to keep from falling out of the tree in his shock. "Can t'ink of lots better t'ings to do wit' dose dan get dem cut off by a crazy man."

“Then you shouldn’t be spying on me, kid,” Logan growled. He stalked over to the tree, intending to get his axe back.

"Wasn't spying," Remy said, dropping down out of the tree. "Just tryin' ta figure out what makes de Wolverine tick."

“Beer,” Logan answered gruffly. “Cold, Canadian beer. That’s my secret right there.”

"Really? Dat why you keep sniffin' around after Cyke's woman?"

Logan growled and wretched the axe from the branch violently. “Jean’s her own woman.”

"Bullshit, cher," Remy said cheerfully. "She belongs to de boss. You ain't never gonna have her so why waste your time? Der's plenty of others around dat won't turn you down."

“Look around, Cajun,” Logan said, waving his hand absently around the grounds. “We’re in a school. Not a lot of women around who aren’t jailbait.”

"Who said I was takin' about de fillies?" Gambit shot back. He leaned against one of the nearby trees, using his body to reinforce the thinly veiled offer he'd made.

“I’m not a fag,” Logan told him, with no real malice behind the slur.

"Non," Remy agreed. "But you ain't dat closed minded either. You been around a long time. Least dat's what dey say. Bet you seen and done almost everyt'ing."

That comment made Wolverine smirk a bit. “Yeah, I’ve probably done everything and everyone.” Logan walked the short distance over to Remy and reached out to tug on the leather manacles the kid was wearing on each of his wrists. He had to admit the Cajun looked fuckable in his leather outfit topped with that old trench coat. “That doesn’t mean I remember it, or want it again.”

Remy moaned softly as Logan tugged on the manacles at his wrists. The raw power of this man turned him on incredibly and he was dying to see what he was like in bed. Leaning forward, he let his body brush lightly against Logan's.

“Never said I was interested,” Logan told him, but he didn’t take his hands off the manacles. Damn Cajun was a walking billboard shouting ‘fuck me’. “Only like women now.”

"Didn't have to," Remy smirked. "Can feel de desire buildin' inside. You want me. You just don't want to admit it." He cranked up his charm a bit then, letting it drift out to Logan in the hopes of enhancing the man's building desire.

“I told ya,” Logan insisted. “I’m not into this anymore.” He was trying to let the kid down gently.

"I t'ink you're lying, cher," Remy told him. "But Remy understand. Don't have to be no big romance. One hole to fuck just like another, oui?"

“You think of yourself like that?” Logan asked. He felt the steady push of Remy’s charm working on him.

"Non," Remy replied. "But you can, if it makes it easier. I want you, cher. Want to feel all dat power let loose on me. Promise I won't try to kiss you or nothin'."

“This isn’t a good idea,” Logan insisted, but his hand was still locked on Remy’s wrist. His idea of making love involved only Jean Grey these days, not a lanky red haired Cajun.

"Can pretend I'm her if you want," Remy said, as if reading his mind. "Got almost de same hair."

“Damn kid, shut up,” Logan growled. “Shouldn’t talk about yourself like that.”

"Don't matter," Remy said with a shrug. "Been called lots worse dan a substitute."

“I’m not gonna give in,” Logan said slowly. But despite his protests, he had pulled Remy tight against his body and was palming his ass.

Remy moaned and rubbed against Logan, pushing back into his hand. "Please, cher," he begged. "Just once. Won't tell nobody. Nobody'll know but us. Promise I'll make it good for you. Even suck you first if you want."

It had been too long since he’d had a warm body pressed up against him. Warm and willing. He was already on edge from his fight with Jean and Scott, making him easy prey to Remy’s charm.

"Dat's it, cher," Remy whispered, cranking up his charm a bit more. "Just give in. Let Remy show you a little bit of heaven, oui?"

“Maybe…” Logan croaked. Remy’s hand had slipped between them, working at the buttons of his jeans.

Remy knew he'd gotten Logan as far as words could. He managed to unsnap the button of his jeans then slid to his knees as gracefully as he could. He rubbed his face against the bulge in Logan's pants then carefully began peeling them away to reveal Loan's hard cock.

There was no time left to protest as Remy started to suck his cock. Remy’s charm dug its way even deeper into his mind, making Logan wonder why he had ever questioned the idea. Luckily they were far enough into the woods behind the school, that no one would see them.

Remy sucked and lathed the hard flesh in his mouth, eager to make Logan cum. He had a feeling, between Logan's healing factor and his own charm, that the man would have no problems getting it up again for him. That gave him the confidence to indulge himself and suck Logan off to completion.

Logan lasted a few more minutes under Remy’s guiding tongue and mouth. His hand was fisted in Remy’s hair when he came deep in the younger man’s throat. When he was finished, he unfisted his hand and started to pet Remy’s hair.

Remy felt Logan pulse in his mouth then he was swallowing greedily. When it was over, he continued to hold Logan's flesh in his mouth, not allowing it to soften as he tongued it gently. He extended a bit more of his charm to help Logan stay hard and moaned appreciatively at the hands now softly petting him.

“Ya like that, big man?” Remy asked. “I can give ya somethin’ even better.” He stood up and shucked off his trench coat.

Logan groaned, too far gone now to fight it. When Remy'd been sucking him, he'd looked down and all he had seen was bright red hair and a willing mouth. In his mind, it had been Jean that was giving him such pleasure and he wanted more.

Remy peeled out of his leather suit surprisingly quick, pushing it down his thighs. He braced himself against the tree with one hand and with the other, he reached behind and removed his butt plug. He had been obsessed with bedding Logan for weeks now to the point he couldn’t resist anymore.

"What... what was that for?" Logan asked, growing incredibly aroused at the sight of Remy removing the large black plug from his ass.

“So ya don’t have ta worry about nothin’,” Remy told him. “Jus’ have ta fuck me. No kissin’, just slick and ready for ya.”

"Jesus, kid," Logan gasped. Somebody had really done a job on the kid's self-esteem, that was for sure. But right now, all Logan could concentrate on was the sight before him. Slowly, he moved forward until he stood just behind the younger man and began to run his hard cock back and forth over Remy's waiting hole.

“Do it,” Remy said in a soft voice. “Jus’ close your eyes. Can be whoever ya want…”

"Hush, boy," Logan said, not liking the way Remy was talking about letting himself be used. He took his hip in one hand and steadied his cock with the other then began to slowly push inside. He knew enough to go slow and give the boy time to adjust to him so when he was fully inside he stilled, waiting for Remy's body to relax.

Remy kept his mouth shut, taking the comment as an order. He hung his head, concentrating on the feeling of Logan’s large cock working inside of him. His own hand snuck down to his cock and started to stroke, knowing Logan wouldn’t want to touch him like that.

Logan moaned when he felt Remy start to relax. Pulling back slightly he gently pushed back in, groaning aloud at the exquisite sensation of fucking this man. He took his time, slowly lengthening his thrusts until he was moving in and out of him fully and both of them were panting.

Remy focused his charm fully on Logan, acting as a conduit for the man’s desire and doubling it. Using his body, he squeezed tightly around Logan’s cock. He bit his tongue to keep from making any noise, just as Logan had told him.

"That's it..." Logan moaned, thrusting faster into the other man. "Feels so good... so tight... gonna make me cum."

Remy tried to make himself cum before Logan did, but he couldn’t. He was so caught up in Logan’s ecstasy as he came that he was forced to ignore his own pleasure.

Logan shuddered as he pushed into Remy deeply and came. He had the presence of mind to reach around the other man's hip and take his straining erection in hand. A few short strokes later and he had Remy cumming as well.

“Thanks, cher,” Remy said with a shaky voice. He licked away the blood from his lips, proud that he hadn’t made a noise just like Logan had wanted. Logan had touched him, setting him off like a firecracker. The big man was a far more considerate lover than most of his partners.

"That was..." Logan wasn't sure how to describe it. It had been intense, that was a definite. It had also been much more than the casual fuck Remy had offered. Logan thought maybe it was just because he hadn't been with anyone in so long but even as he thought of the excuse he knew it was a lie.

Remy had exhausted his gift and for at least a while, wouldn’t be able to fully use his empathy. Relying on only Logan’s words, he drew his own conclusion. “Don’t have ta finish,” Remy said as Logan pulled out. “Know ya t’ink it was a big mistake.”

"That wasn't what I was gonna say," Logan told him. Whether it was a mistake or not remained to be seen but Logan had more class than to say that to the young man.

Remy made sure to keep from looking at Logan. Afterwards was always the toughest with “straight boys”. “Whatever, cher,” Remy told him. “Won’t tell anyone.” This time he wiped away the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. He’d obviously bit himself harder than he’d first thought.

Logan didn't know what to say. Part of him was glad Remy wasn't planning on telling anyone about their tryst and that bothered him. He wasn't ashamed of what they'd done. Hell, he was sure he'd done worse in his long life.

Remy put his leather suit back into place and slipped his trench coat back on. It was always more humiliating afterwards. He bent down and picked up his butt plug, slipping it into his pocket. He still hadn’t looked at Logan yet.

"You're startin' to make me think this *was* a mistake, kid," Logan said softly. Remy hadn't looked at him once and Logan was starting to wonder if he'd hurt him or something.

Remy winced when Logan said it out loud. “Remy kept quiet like ya asked…”

"Come on, kid, at least look at me," Logan pleaded softly. "I didn't mean I didn't want ya to talk. I just didn't want ya putting yourself down anymore."

Remy looked back at Logan and plastered on the mask that he usually wore… the carefree mask of a thief who didn’t need anyone. “Don’t need ta put myself down when Remy already lives in the gutter,” he said with a patented smirk.

"Don't say that," Logan said, moving forward and grabbing Remy by the arm. "You don't live in the gutter. Not anymore, if you ever did."

“It don’t matter,” Remy told him. He was starting to get desperate to get away. It hurt even more knowing Logan was being nice to him, giving him a glance at something he could never have. “It was only a fuck.”

Logan blanched at the crude term. He was surprised by his reaction to it. A good fuck was all the kid had promised and that was what he had delivered. "Fine, kid. Go on then. I'll see ya back at the mansion."

Remy left without another word. Having Logan fuck him was supposed to cure his obsession with the complicated man, not make it worse.

*

Remy had managed to keep his distance from Wolverine for the past two weeks. He’d kept his mask in place and played the carefree Cajun thief. But then the mission they’d just came back from went so bad. Anything involving children made him feel sick and empty in his soul. The teenagers were alive and with the Professor now, but that didn’t make the feeling go away. Why he found himself outside of Logan’s rooms, he wasn’t sure.

"Door's open," Logan finally called out when he grew tired of waiting for Remy to knock. For two weeks he'd been trying to get the kid alone so he could talk to him but Remy had kept slipping past him. Now maybe the kid was finally ready to talk.

“Hey,” Remy greeted as he came into the room, closing the door behind him. He’d changed out of his uniform and now was wearing a pair of soft jeans, combat boots and nothing else.

"I'm glad you stopped by," Logan said as he motioned for Remy to sit down. "I been wantin' to talk to you but you keep givin' me the slip."

Remy didn’t sit down though, instead he kept pacing back and forth nervously. “Haven’t been givin’ ya the slip,” he insisted. He decided to go with the strategy he’d settled on while he was preparing himself. “Remy know ya didn’t wanna do it again, but I’m all slick ‘n’ ready. Bet ya got a shitload of energy ta work off after dat mission.”

Logan saw the desperation barely concealed in the younger man's face. It was obvious Remy needed this badly. "One condition," Logan stated flatly.

“Remy can keep his mouth shut, did last time,” Remy said quickly.

"That ain't it," Logan said as he stood up and moved toward him. "This time, you stay the night and in the morning, we have a little talk. I may not have been with a guy in damn near forever but you ain't just a substitute. You got that?"

Remy bit his lip nervously and considered it. Staying the night in his mind meant Logan wanted to wake up and fuck him again. The little talk he was familiar with as well. It was when the so-called “straight guy” said he was your friend and he enjoyed himself, but it had to stop. The humiliation of the future wasn’t enough to stop him from wanting Logan now.

“Sure… anything,” he quickly agreed. He already started to undo his jean button. “Want me against de wall again or maybe, maybe over de back de chair?”

"No," Logan shook his head. "I want ya in the bed where ya belong." He closed the distance between them until their chests were touching. Slowly, Logan brought his hand up and clamped it onto the back of Remy's neck. He pulled his face downward until their lips were almost touching then he leaned forward and kissed him. Maybe that would finally show the kid that this wasn't just a fast fuck for him.

Remy was frozen for a moment, surprised by the kiss. He whimpered softly and his red eyes grew, fighting back the black. “Remy don’t kiss…” he tried to deny between kisses.

"Yes, you do," Logan told him, refusing to be denied. He wasn't going to let the kid act like he was just some John again. He wouldn't let him whore himself like that. If he wanted this between them then Logan was willing to give it to him but there would be caring involved or he wouldn't do it.

Remy seemed to be unable to deny Logan anything and it wasn’t like he didn’t want to be kissed, he just wasn’t used to it with a man. “Want me ta suck off?” Remy offered. All he wanted to do right now was make Logan happy. “Ya liked it last time. Will be even better dis time. Promise.”

"Yeah," Logan said, pulling back from the kiss. He knew he had to take it slow and work at the kid's self-image. He'd let him fall back into this obviously more familiar role and get his feet back under him.

Remy started to unbutton Logan’s flannel shirt and when he got it off of Logan’s chest, he held it up to his face and smelled it. “Like de way ya smell,” Remy murmured.

"Like the way you smell, too," Logan agreed. "Spicy and sweet all at the same time."

“T’ink about ya all the time,” Remy admitted under his breath. “Wasn’t supposed ta happen again.”

Logan threaded his hand in Remy's long, red hair and gently urged him down toward his groin. He was hard in his pants and aching for relief. Seeing Remy on his knees last time had been hotter than Logan could have imagined and he had recalled that vision every nice since their encounter. Now, he wanted to see it again.

Remy used his skill to please Logan, easily bringing him to orgasm again. He remembered what the other man liked and used it again. He was hard himself when he asked Logan, “Can ya fuck me now?” He made sure to stay on his knees knowing how much men liked it. “If ya don’t want ta give me your cock, Remy’ll take your fingers…”

Logan's heart lurched at the softly spoken words. He went to his knees in front of Remy and pulled him into another kiss. He tasted himself in the man's mouth and he moaned as his cock tried to stir. "Gonna take ya to bed now," he said as he pulled away. "Gonna do it right this time."

“Can have me all night,” Remy assured him. “Won’t run off, promise. Jus’ put the plug in after you’re done and Remy’ll be ready for ya anytime.”

"You ain't my whore, Remy, and I ain't gonna use you like one," Logan told him as he stood and pulled Remy to his feet. “I wanna make love to ya tonight. Will ya let me do that?”

Remy regarded Logan warily, but he was already falling hard for him If Logan wanted him to stay the night, then talk in the morning maybe… maybe he wanted to keep Remy around. Remy gifted Logan with a genuine smile. “Let ya do anything ya want.”

"Good," was all Logan said as he began undressing the other man. Once Remy was naked, he pushed him down on the bed and quickly shed the rest of his clothes. Seeing the man sprawled out on his bed made Logan even hotter and he quickly joined him.

“Gotta take de plug out,” Remy said, starting to manoeuvre so he could do it himself.

"No," Logan said, stopping him. "I'll do it. You just lay back and let me make you feel good for once." That said, Logan manoeuvred himself between Remy's spread legs and reached for the plug. He didn't pull it out, though. Instead, he began gently moving it back and forth as he lowered his head down to Remy's erection.

If Remy already didn’t have feelings for Logan, that one act alone would have made him stay until Logan kicked him out. Remy cried out, bucking up in Logan’s mouth and then shoving back against the plug.

Logan was amazed at how strongly the other man was responding. He realized he shouldn't be though. If most of Remy's encounters were like their first one, he doubted if the kid ever got much out of them. Logan decided then and there to make this as good for Remy as he possibly could.

When Remy was nearly at the breaking point, Logan backed off, letting the cock slip from his mouth. Remy whined pitifully and looked at Logan distraught for a second. “Shush, now. Just getting ready for what we both want.”

"Please, cher," Remy begged desperately. "Remy need ya so bad. Please... please..." Remy felt the plug slip from his body with a tug and moaned at the empty feeling. That was another reason he liked the plug. It kept him from feeling so empty inside.

He didn’t feel empty for long though, because soon Logan was slipping his cock into Remy. His hands grasped Remy’s slim hips, keeping him from writhing and setting the rhythm he wanted.

Remy whined happily and let Logan do as he pleased. The big man was being easy with him as he took him, holding his hips down so he couldn't push back against him. Remy had been restrained by lovers before but never with such gentleness... such care.

“Touch yourself,” Logan demanded with a grunt. “Want ya to cum with me.”

"Oui.... oui..." Remy whispered as his hand snaked between them to take his straining cock in hand. He knew it wouldn't take much. Logan's earlier ministrations had left him on the edge and this sweet, gentle fucking was undoing him in ways he never dreamed possible.

Logan came deep inside of Remy, soon to be followed by his new lover. Logan moaned softly when he felt Remy projecting his charm, this time unknowingly. The kid was just filled with emotion and pent up lust.

Remy whimpered softly when Logan slipped out of him, but then the man spooned up beside him and pulled Remy into his arms. Remy snuggled into the embrace willingly, feeling both safe and wanted for the first time in his life.

*

Logan wasn’t sure what he got himself into when he woke up with Remy plastered to him. When he first tried to move away, the kid whimpered and held him tighter. He had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach thinking that he’d gotten himself into something more serious than he’d intended.

As carefully as he could, he pried himself away from Remy. He quickly threw on his jeans and made his way down to the kitchen. Maybe a cup of coffee would help clear his head and he could fix the kid some breakfast. He was too skinny by far in Logan's opinion.

“Logan, can I talk to you for a minute?” Jean asked just as Logan was rooting around in the fridge.

Logan tensed for a moment then closed the refrigerator. "Sure, Jeanie. What's up?"

“I saw Gambit going into your room last night,” she said. Jean tried to give everyone their privacy, so she hadn’t probed into Logan’s thoughts or intentions. “He wasn’t wearing a shirt.”

"It was a rough mission," Logan said with a shrug. "Kid needed to vent."

She looked around just to make sure none of the children around. “He’s not a kid. He’s a grown man who’s finally managed to sneak his way into your bed. If this is a way to get back at me…”

"This ain't got nothing to do with you," Logan said stiffly. "You made it clear that you only got eyes for lover-boy. And you're right, he ain't a kid. He's a grown man and what he does... what we do... ain't nobody else's business."

“It *is* my business,” Jean insisted. She stepped closer to Logan and laid her hand on his shoulder. “I… care for you, Logan. He might be a valuable member of the team, but Gambit’s trouble. You’re not even gay.”

"I been around a long time, Jeanie," Logan replied. "Who knows what I am. Maybe I'm bi. Maybe I just don't give a shit."

“I’ve read his mind,” Jean admitted. “He’s the kind of man who sleeps around… a lot, but he’s looking for someone to leech onto.”

"Ain't everybody?" Logan challenged. "What gives with you? What do you care who I sleep with?"

“I told you… I care about you,” Jean answered and then leaned into lightly kiss Logan on his cheek.

Logan froze at the unexpected move. "What game you trying to play here, Jeanie?" he asked when she pulled back. Their last fight had been over his continued attempts to woo her. She had made it painfully clear that she wanted nothing to do with him "like that". He'd had no choice but to accept her words and try to move on. Now, she was kissing him in the middle of the kitchen.

“I want you to be happy, Logan,” she told him, patting his large peck. “Scott makes me happy. I don’t see Gambit making you happy.”

"You worry about your own bed, I'll worry about mine. I don't need a pity fuck from anyone. Not even you."

“Fine,” Jean snapped and pushed away from Logan. “You just remember that I warned you when you’ve got a clingy kid thinking you’re married!”

"Go back to Cyke, Jeanie," Logan told her, angrily. "We'll pretend this whole conversation never happened."

Jean left the kitchen without another word. Logan gathered his cooling coffee and box of Pop Tarts for the kid. When he got back Remy was awake and wrapped in Logan’s favourite flannel shirt. “You’re back,” he said.

"Yeah," Logan said. "Just went down for a cup of coffee." He tossed the box onto the bed. "Brought you back something to eat, too."

Remy beamed at him like he had been given a gold bar instead of a box of Pop Tarts. “You’re good ta me,” he mumbled, his mouth already full with half of the breakfast snack.

"Uh, thanks," Logan said, taken off guard by the compliment and its sincerity. "Just figured you needed to eat is all."

Remy waited until Logan set his coffee down before he reached out and took a sip. “Next time ya can bring Remy a coffee, too,” he told Logan. “Take mine wit’ lots of sugar.”

"Sure, kid," Logan chuckled. The kid sure could make him smile. Even with all the shit Jeanie had said still rolling around in his head. He didn't mind the kid needing him. Hell, he liked him. A lot. But he didn't want him to become dependent on him. That could be dangerous for both of them.

“Not a kid,” Remy protested, but it was hard to take when he was munching on sugar coated cardboard and only wearing Logan’s flannel shirt.

"No. No, you're not." Logan ran his hand through his hair, not knowing how to start the conversation they needed to have. He didn't want to push the kid away but he wanted them to take things a bit slower. Maybe then Remy wouldn't end up dependent on him.

“So, what’re we doin’ today?” Remy asked. He wanted to stay as close to Logan as possible. “Gonna hafta move some of Remy’s clothes in here.”

"Remy, we uh, need to talk," Logan said, cringing at how bad that sounded. "It's nothing bad or anything... really. Just... I don't think we should take this too fast."

Remy couldn’t hide the panicked look that crossed his face. “What did Remy do wrong?” he demanded.

"Nothing, Remy. You didn't do nothing wrong. I just... I don't want to screw this up, you know. I think we should just take it slow. I'm not saying I don't wanna see you and stuff. I just… I don't... Hell!"

“It’s okay,” Remy told him, his voice sad. He was already stripping off Logan’s shirt and trying to find where his jeans had fallen on the floor. He’d been expecting this. Despite everything he’d wished, this was the way it was for him. Whatever he’d done had scared a good man like Logan off.

"Hey, come on," Logan said, hating the sadness that had crept into those alluring red eyes. "I just don't wanna move too fast. You ain't gotta go or nothing."

“Ya wanna fuck me again?” Remy couldn’t keep the hope out of his voice, just a bit.

"Make love, Remy. I wanna... I wanna make love to ya again." That hadn't been Logan's intention but maybe he could reassure the kid that it was more than just fucking between them. He cursed Jean in his head for fucking with his mind like this but at the same time he cared enough for the young man not to want to see him hurt.

“Whatever ya wanna call it, big man,” Remy said. He reached out and started to trace his fingers down Logan’s chest. He translated Logan’s little “talk” to mean the man would just want to see him when he wanted to get laid. If that was the case, then he’d have to make it good for him. “Anyplace, anytime… anywhere ya want it.”

"I already told ya. You ain't my whore so quit treatin' me like your John," Logan said. Before Remy could reply, he jerked the kid forward and kissed him, shoving his tongue deep inside his mouth.

Remy melted into the kiss. He would do anything Logan wanted, be anything he wanted until he saw the lipstick on Logan’s cheek. His shaking hand and wiped it onto his finger on it, holding it up to examine. “Dis Jean’s colour,” he said in flat voice.

"Yeah," Logan said, not letting Remy go. "She kinda cornered me in the kitchen. Wanted to talk to me about our relationship. I told her to mind her business and go back to Cyke. I don't like being played with."

“She kissed ya,” Remy said. His eyes were locked on his fingers. Some part of him could have dealt with anything, except direct competition with Jean Grey. “Don’t hafta pretend I’m her, if ya got the real thing…”

"I told ya, Remy, I sent her packin'," Logan replied. "She told me she didn't want me in front of Cyke. I won't have her comin' on to me behind his back. Besides, you ain't a substitute."

“Aren’t I?” Remy challenged. “Ya said I treated you like my John. Remy’s not a whore!”

"I know you're not, that's why I want ya to quit acting like one," Logan shot back. "You're not a substitute for Jean. I don't think about her when I'm with you."

Remy winced again when Logan told him to quit acting like a whore. He had to remind himself that whatever he had with Logan, was better than anything else he had before. He always got in trouble when he talked so instead he dropped down to his knees in front of Logan.

Logan inhaled sharply at the sight of him. Remy on his knees always turned him on and this was no exception. Reaching out, he gently stroked the younger man's face, pulling him imperceptibly forward. "I want ya for more than just sex. You know that, don't ya?"

“Sure,” Remy agreed. He would agree with anything Logan said right now. “Agree wit’ ya that we take it slow.”

"Good," Logan said, relieved. His hand urged Remy's head toward him again, as if it had a mind of its own. He had never felt so drawn to anyone before and with Remy like this he couldn't seem to help himself.

Remy stopped talking, instead undoing Logan’s pants and filling his mouth with Logan’s cock. “Taking it slow” meant to him that Logan wanted to see other people. This way Logan would be able to fuck him whenever he wanted, but still be free to pursue Jean Grey.

*

The days passed and they settled into a routine of sorts. Remy slept in Logan's room two or three times a week but the rest of the time he stayed away from the man, giving him his space. He wasn't altogether happy about the arrangement but Logan was good to him and for that Remy would put up with his desire for Jean Grey.

“Gambit, I’d like to speak with you,” Jean’s voice interrupted his thoughts as he was building a card tower. She had waited until Logan was away from the school for a few hours before approaching him.

"Sure, Jean. What ya need?" he asked, trying to appear as carefree as possible. He knew Jean had been trying to get Logan to break it off with him. She said it was for his own good but Remy knew she was just jealous. She liked it when the Wolverine chased after her and didn't want his attention focused on anyone else.

“I wanted to talk to you about Logan,” Jean told him. “About what he needs.”

"Excuse me, cher, but how would you know anyt'ing about what Logan needs?" Remy asked, standing his ground. "T'ought you had a man."

“I do,” Jean insisted, glaring back Gambit. “But Logan doesn’t love you.”

"You t'ink Remy don't know that," Remy laughed. "Know Logan don't love me. But dat don't change how I feel about him."

“If you loved him, then you’d let him find someone he really loved,” Jean said, her voice softer this time.

Remy stared at her and balled his hands into fists to keep them from shaking. "What you know about it? You got your man but you ain't happy unless de Wolverine sniffing around after you, too!"

“You’re being selfish,” Jean sighed and shook her head. “If you want advice from someone who knows Logan, you won’t push it with him. If he thinks he’s trapped, he’ll run. You need to give him space.”

"Been givin' him space," Remy snapped. "Why you t'ink I stay in my own room? I give Logan what he wants den I leave him be."

“You stopped going out to the bars,” Jean pointed out. “He knows you’ve stopped seeing other people.”

"Don't want anyone else," Remy told her. "Logan gives me what he can and it's enough. Don't want no more one night stands."

“It’s not my place to say, but if he thinks that your settling down, you’re going to spook him,” Jean commented, with a shrug of her shoulders. “Did he say anything about not dating anyone else?”

"Non," Remy said in defeat, seeing what Jean was getting at now. "Know he don't want to settle down. Not wit' me anyway. Maybe... maybe Remy go out tonight. Give Logan some space."

“That way you won’t feel so bad when he sees someone else,” Jean said, smiling at Remy. “Enjoy this for what it is, Gambit.”

Remy watched her walk away and knew that she has won. Even knowing that, there was nothing he could do. Logan had made it clear that he didn't want to settle down and Remy wasn't going to risk losing him. So he'd go out tonight and if he was lucky he'd find someone to go home with so he could forget for a little while.

*

Logan walked into the smoky dance club and met the eyes of the bouncers as they sized him up. He couldn’t say that he ever remembered being in a gay club before and sure as hell didn’t fit in, but that didn’t stop men from eyeing him up for entirely different reasons than the bouncers.

He scanned the inside of the bar, looking for his boy. He had overheard Drake and Marie talking about the kid going out behind his back and had scared the name of the club out of them. Now all he had to do was find his boy and drag him back home where he belonged.

He spotted Remy on the dance floor, dressed in tight jeans topped with a red burgundy mesh shirt and his trademark trench coat. He was writhing in a mass of young, male bodies and not dancing with anyone in particular. Logan narrowed his eyes as he watched a topless man work his way behind Remy and start to grind against him.

It was all Logan could do to keep his claws sheathed as he pushed his way toward Remy and his partner. He was going to have one hell of a talk with the kid just as soon as he could manage it without beating him black and blue. Even if Remy did want to step out on him, picking up some nameless fuck in a bar wasn't the way to do it.

It was the guy who was grinding against Remy that drew his attention to Logan. The guy had his arm wrapped around Remy’s waist and leaned in close to yell into his ear over the loud drone of the music. “Hey, gorgeous. If you want to leave, now would be a good time. Looks like two hundred pounds of butch bad news is headed your way.”

Remy looked up at the stranger's words and his eyes locked on Logan. He could see the thinly veiled fury in his eyes and whimpered softly. He began pulling at the stranger's arm, trying to get out of his grip and get to Logan before he did something he might regret.

“Hey, is he a bad ex?” the guy asked, genuinely concerned at Remy’s reaction. “I can protect you.”

"Non," Remy said quickly. "Nothin' like dat, cher. T’ink you best let Remy go before he gets over here."

The guy kept his arm securely around Remy’s waist, starting to pull him away from Logan. “He looks like he wants to kill you, kid.”

"He won't hurt Remy," Remy tried to assure him. He knew if the man tried to take him out of here Logan would kill him. He had seen that look in men's eyes before, though he had never expected it from Logan.

When Logan was close enough, he growled, “Get over here, boy!”

Remy tried to go to him, but the stranger wouldn't let him go. "Look, Mister, we don't want any trouble. Why don't you just take a hike and cool off, okay?"

Logan cracked his necked and smiled dangerously. “The only trouble will be if you don’t get your hands off of him.”

The man started to reply but something about Logan stopped him. "You sure you wanna go with him?" he asked Remy again. If the kid said no, he wasn't sure what he'd do.

“Hafta go with him,” Remy said and pushed the man’s hands away from his waist. “Remy loves ‘im. Won’t hurt me though, promise.”

Logan smiled menacingly when Remy pushed away from the stranger and began walking toward him. As soon as the kid was close enough, his hand shot out and he grabbed Remy and jerked him against him roughly. "Wanna explain what ya think yer doin', darlin'?"

“Was jus’ out havin’ some fun,” Remy told him as Logan pulled him towards a dark corner of the club. This wasn’t how he had expected Logan to react. Hell, he hadn’t even expect Logan to care if he went out, but his jealously gave Remy a strange thrill.

"From what I saw looks like you were tryin' ta get laid," Logan said as he pressed Remy into the corner, pinning him in place with his body. "That what you were after, kid? You ain't satisfied with just me no more?"

“Non!” Remy protested. “Was jus’ tryin’ ta give ya space.”

"Space, huh? And what makes ya think I want that much space?" Logan taunted. "You wanna go out and shake yer ass around, I go with ya. That way when somebody like yer friend back there gets too touchy feely with my boy, I can let him know that's not a good idea."

“Your boy?” Remy stopped what he was going to say to look at Logan’s face.

"Yeah," Logan said, grinning ferally. "My boy." He leaned in close to Remy and licked his lips. He wanted to take the other man right then and there but he was trying to hold back.

“Wasn’t gonna fuck no one else, really,” Remy burst out, shivering at the feel of Logan’s tongue on his lips. “Jus’ went out ‘cause Jean said…”

Logan froze. "What'd she say to you?" he asked as he began to nuzzle Remy's throat. He was going to have one very long talk with a certain red-headed trouble maker when they got back.

“Dat Remy would scare ya off by bein’ too serious,” Remy told him. He’d locked his fingers into Logan’s jean jacket.

"Not gonna scare me off," Logan murmured. "Not gonna get rid of me that easy. You run and I'll hunt ya down, boy. You're mine. You understand that? Mine." Logan bit down on his throat then, not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to let Remy know he was serious.

Remy’s grip tightened until his knuckles were white. “Promise, Remy!” he demanded. “Don’t care if ya fuck around wit’ Jean, jus’ promise Remy he belongs ta you!”

"I ain't touched her and I ain't gonna," Logan told him. "And don't ever doubt you're mine, boy. You were mine from the first time you came to my bed. You're gonna be mine till the day you die."

“Prove it,” Remy hissed at Logan. He eyes were glimmering in the eyes of the club, giving Remy an ethereal property.

Logan growled low and deep and grabbed Remy by the back of the neck. He began moving them quickly toward the exit, glaring at the bouncers as he walked past them. Outside, he dragged Remy around to the side of the club to where Scott's motorcycle was parked.

“Cyclops’ toy?” Remy asked. He wasn’t able to hide the humour in his voice.

"Yeah," Logan chuckled. "And we're gonna break it in for him." He pushed Remy down over the bike so that his chest was resting on the seat then he gently prodded his legs apart. He lifted up the long trench coat and laid it over Remy's back, exposing his jean clad ass. Logan took a moment to run his hands over Remy, enjoying the sight of him like this.

“You’re not allowed ta get cold feet no more,” Remy told Logan, looking back over his shoulder. He wanted this more than anything, but he wanted Logan to know that he wanted some sort of commitment.

"Don't worry. Won't happen again," Logan promised as he began working at the fastening of Remy's pants. Once he had them undone, he pushed them halfway down Remy's thighs, leaving his ass exposed.

“Slicked up again,” Remy told him. It was a habit that he wasn’t sure Logan appreciated yet or not.

"Good," Logan told him, sinking two fingers inside his body to the hilt. "Cause I didn't bring no slick and we ain't leavin' here till I fuck ya."

Remy’s answer was to part his legs as far as he could. “Hard ‘n’ fast, Big Man. Prove dat Remy belongs to ya.”

Logan growled at the display coupled with the submissive words. It played to the part of him that wanted to own Remy completely. "Gonna be hell on ya ridin' the bike home," Logan told him as he pulled his fingers free and pulled out his cock. He was hard as steel and shoved into Remy hard and fast, holding his hips to keep him from moving away.

It was everything Remy asked for as Logan took him. Remy’s fingers marked the chrome permanently as his power charged, uncontrolled, through his fingertips to the metal.

Logan rode him for all he was worth. He pounded into him, holding his hips in place so Remy couldn't move at all. As Logan started to get close, he reached around and took Remy's own hard cock in hand and began to stroke it roughly. He wanted his boy to cum all over Cyke's bike while he reamed his ass.

Remy groaned loudly as he spurted over the chrome and leather of the expensive custom bike. This time he didn’t keep quiet, knowing now that Logan liked to hear the pleasure he was causing. When they had both come, he was breathing heavily and weak in the knees.

“Not sure if Remy can walk, big man,” he teased.

"It ain't walkin' I'm worried about," Logan told him as he eased out of the other man. "It's a long ride back to the mansion. You gonna be able to make it?"

“Get ta hold onto you, don’t I?” Remy said, standing up on shaking legs. “Had far worse that Remy didn’t enjoy as much.”

Logan frowned slightly at the statement but decided to leave it for another day. "If ya want, I can call us a cab. We can pick the bike up tomorrow," he offered, finding he didn't much care for the idea of Remy in discomfort for long.

“Get on the bike,” Remy laughed. “Remy’ll be fine.” He loved the face that Logan was fussing over him.

*

Scott swore when he walked into the garage and saw his bike. Logan had "borrowed" it again and this time he'd left it covered in... something Scott didn't even want to contemplate. Things had been better since he'd started seeing Remy. At least he wasn't chasing after Jean any more.

“Like your ride?” Logan called from behind Scott. He was leaning against the wall, smoking a cigar.

"You care to explain this?" Scott said, not bothering to answer the question. He turned and glared at Logan, knowing the man would be able to see it even through his glasses.

“Only thing of yours I like,” Logan answered and blew smoke rings in Scott’s face. “Should’ve seen how pretty Remy looked laid out across it. Those are his fingerprints burnt into your chrome.”

Scott counted to ten before replying, trying to keep from simply blasting the man where he stood. "So why did you leave his cum all over it?" he challenged. "I would hope you thought more of him than to treat him like a whore."

“He’s not a whore,” Logan said in a tone that said if Scott ever said that about Remy again, he’d kill him. “He’s just mine. And I was gonna offer to buy that bike off of you. Sentimental value, ya know.”

"Why do I have the feeling there's more to this than you're saying?" Scott asked. He was glad that Logan had stuck up for the kid, not that their relationship was any of his business. He was also surprised about the offer to buy the bike.

“Boils down to you keeping your woman away from Remy,” Logan growled. He put out his cigar in his hand, knowing the smell of burnt flesh put Scott off.

Scott frowned. "What's Jean got to do with this?" he asked.

“She talked to the boy,” Logan said. “Got him so riled up he went to a club.” Then he pointed at the bike. “That’s what I had to do to make him realize he was mine.”

"I see," Scott said, understanding now why Logan had made such a ... blatant... statement. "I'll have a talk with her. She won't interfere in your relationship again. Is, uh, is Remy okay?"

That comment made Logan smirk. “Yeah, he’s currently passed out in my bed. Best place for him.”

Scott laughed. "Good. Kid deserves a break." He dug in his pocket and tossed Logan his set of keys to the bike. "Keep it. I can build another one."

Logan grunted in agreement as he caught the keys. He walked up to the bike and caressed the places where Remy’s fingerprints where burnt into the chrome. “Gonna be keepin’ this one for a long time,” he murmured under his breath.

“The bike or the kid?” Scott asked.

“Dumb question, Cyke,” Logan answered with a roll of his eyes. “Both.”



END.