Title: Stuck in the middle

Author: BronzeDragonBladeXX

Rating: R- Strong Adult Language/Situation/Content. Graphic m/m sexual content.

Pairing: Logan/Remy

Archive: Yes, just e-mail me telling me where.

E-mail: dragonbladexx@yahoo.com

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/dragonbladexx

Disclaimers: X-Men are copyright property of Marvel Comics©. I don't own anything X-Men, lucky Marvel Entertainment Group©.….And I collect no coins for this , but I will take feedback, no questions asked.

Notes: ~ ~ are private thoughts.

Summary: Stuck in the middle


Stuck in the middle
By BronzeDragonBladeXX


~Oh Whhhhyyy~ he wailed in his head. ~Why me…why This room…why this Morning?~ The winged man sniveled as he burrowed further under the blankets and pillows. ‘This’ room was the room between Bobby Drake’s, a.k.a. Iceman – whom he’d *thought* was his best friend. The room on the other side belonged to Remy LeBeau, a.k.a. Gambit, the thief and ex-marauder – and ~sexy, slinky, fuckable~ “Did I just think that?” – young Cajun whom he also had come to realize he didn’t *know*.

After another major fight with Betsy, Warren had gone out and gotten ‘flying into trees’ drunk. Not less than thirty-minutes after having ‘treed’ himself back to the mansion and showered before slinking into this very bed, Warren had been pulled back from the edges of dreamland by the sounds from the room on the left. Bobby’s room, where obviously his best friend had ‘company’. Not against the rules but it was well after midnight and it just wasn’t like Bobby to well…have secret visitors. It wasn’t the fact that Bobby had a visitor, or that someone was obviously over there trying to peel the paint off the wall. ~Can we get any wilder in bed Drake, sheesh, you’d think it was your first time or something!~ but then…

“Oh..oh. Oh Fuck Johnny yeeesss. Right there! Ooohhhh fuck meeeee!”


~Johnny?! Fuck me?~ Warren had blinked and rolled over to look at the wall separating him from the sight of Bobby. Bobby on the other side, try to climb up ~?~ the wall while getting fucked ~!~ by ~Johnny? Johnny WHO? And why didn’t I know Bobby was gay? I’m his best friend! I can’t believe he didn’t tell me!~ Warren had lain awake unable to do anything except listen to those serious ‘sex’ sounds floating through the wall. It never occurred to him to get up and try to find sleep in one of the empty guest rooms.

Now, this Morning – the morning after an exhausting night of sex – Warren was being assaulted again as Remy woke up and decided to rile up the Wolverine. He knew he should get up and hit the shower, a cold one, but something kept him lying in the bed as he uncovered his head and stared at the wall as if he could see the lanky rust-haired man and his dark-haired feral lover.

***

Remy woke slowly, wrapped in the warmth and safety of Logan’s arm. The curtains were drawn slightly and bright sunshine poured across the room at an angle, warm light just barely missing the bed. He smiled as he pressed back and felt Logan’s morning erection pressing against his buttocks and ground his hips slightly. The contact was electric and Logan moaned in his sleep as his hips pressed forward and his arms tightened. Red on black eyes sparkled mischievously as Remy swirled his charm around his lover and slid down the hard hairy length of Logan until he was kneeling at his lover’s knees. Slowly, so as not to wake the sleeping man, Remy peeled the blankets off and exposed ~hmmm a snack ‘fo bre’fix~ the naked man and his thick, hard column of flesh, standing at attention.

He leaned forward and breathed on the tip, charm swirling around Logan pulling his desire to the fore while stroking him into dreams. Remy smiled as Logan muttered and tried to roll away. A swipe of tongue across the tip and the cock tried to follow the wet heat back to the wicked lips as Remy kept them just out of reach. He tickled feathery strokes up and down the length and watched as Logan squirmed and strained toward him, trying to get more contact.

“Not yet chér, not yet. Remy gon’ make ya feel bon…so bon.” He whispered against the hot flesh before rubbing his cheek up and down the satiny hard length. A slight nudge on one thigh and Logan parted them allowing Remy access to what he wanted. Rubbing his own erection Remy knelt between the spread legs and slowly dragged his tongue up the length of Logan’s jerking cock before swirling around the crown’s ridge. Logan moaned and Remy sighed as the man’s emotions swept through him. He slipped his fingers past his own balls to finger his opening and shivered in anticipation as he swallowed the full length of Logan.

Logan’s eyes snapped open. He stared down his body to find his cock being devoured by a rusty-haired incubus with demon eyes and “oh,” he sighed as he felt teeth graze lightly up the length and then the soft tug of puckered lips. “W-what are yer doin?”

“Mflkdjfeffph.”

“Don’t talk with yer mouth full Gumbo,” Logan sighed as he tried to get himself deeper into the hot mouth.

Remy sat back and stared at him, softly glowing eyes making Logan shiver. Remy grinned at him as he turned the swirls into waves and washed them over Logan. “Hush chér.” Logan closed his mouth. Remy crawled up his body nipping teasingly along the way and licked his lips. Logan licked back, tasting himself and grabbed the silky hair and plundered.

Remy sat back, lips swollen and shiny with Logan’s spit. He licked them slowly, watching the other man’s reaction as he caressed himself and tweaked his nipples. Logan reached for him. “Don move,” and Logan’s arms dropped back to the bed, fist clenched in the sheets.

Logan lay there stewing in mounting passion as he watched his lover play with himself. So sure and confident, knowing exactly what he wanted, what Logan wanted to see and feel. He watched with slightly dilated eyes as slim thief’s hand moved out of sight, rummaged in the nightstand and then he was closing his eyes and surrendering his mouth as Remy claimed his willing lips. He felt sharp nips that drew blood and his heart banged against his ribcage as Remy smeared that blood around with his tongue. The feel of cool gel on his aching cock that turned to heat as Remy stroked him, the faint scent of cinnamon, the strong spice of Cajun.

“Rems,” Logan growled in his chest, aching with need. Need to be buried deep in the hot body moving over him. He lifted his hands to the slim waist only to have them firmly pressed back to the bed.

“Non chér, Remy make his wolfen feel good. Ya jus lay back an’ enjoy de ride.” Remy told him as he guided the dribbling head toward his opening. Their eyes locked at the contact and then Logan was being swallowed as Remy slid slowly down his length.

“Aahh Rems,” Logan groaned. “Yer so hot an’ sweet, an tight. Feels like ya eating me ‘live..ahahhhhhhhh!” Logan was panting now as Remy rocked and rolled in his lap, his long leanly muscled legs straddling Logan’s waist.

“Qui chér, m’ workin onit me. Gon gobble ya all up wolfen…Mmmm,” Remy threw his head back, hair floating like a curtain across his back, neck exposed as he arched his back and twisted his nipples. When Remy bit his own lower lip hard enough to draw blood, Logan could no longer hold still.

He growled loudly as he reared up into the open and willing body, gluing his lips and teeth to that sweet spot on the Cajun’s neck right where it joined the collarbone. Remy shivered and another massive wave of desire and passion washed back and forth through them in time with his strokes. “Uhn-uhn. M-more, oui-oui, oh yeesss, dere, ohh Lo-gan!” Remy screamed as Logan stroked across his prostate again and again and again. Remy bounced in his lap in wild abandon, jarring the bed against the wall and floor in a steady rhythm.

“Ahh Gumbo!” Logan roared as he finally reached that point where he just couldn’t take anymore and was catapulted into drowning/breathing-in-fire orgasm.

“Oui, makin gumbo jus de way ‘suppos’d te be,” Remy shuddered back as Logan’s orgasm ripped through him, sweeping him up and along to spiral in hazy waves of bliss. Dilated eyes closed as his body jerked with each spurt of gooey cum that splattered across Logan’s chest. He slumped forward, limp, drained. Soft whimper as Logan withdrew and curled around him, they drifted off for a moment.

~Well the longer I lie here, the longer I’ll be stuck in the middle,~ Warren thought and struggled toward the shower.



END